One day world will wake up with Germany being fed up with US, and Berlin will kindly ask US to vacate Ramstein Air Base...

One day world will wake up with Germany being fed up with US, and Berlin will kindly ask US to vacate Ramstein Air Base. Will US have a ready replacement for that (maybe Fort Trump in Poland?) or will they evacuate from continental Europe entirely?

Attached: C_C5xGTUIAIv8iz.jpg (1200x800, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kIEEwgljX34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ofc, this is all a potential scenario where NATO has dissolved for all intents and purposes.

Between bases in Italy, Spain, and soon Poland, I doubt it'd be a major issue long term. I think a shit ton of units are headquartered there, so it'd be a real bitch to reorganize it all, though.

Forgot about Sith fleet in Naples.

Work on your english and your inferiority complex.

Yeah, the US has a shit ton of assets all over Europe beyond just Ramstein. The biggest issue would be figuring out where to move the ones that are displaced.

Ja gutentag Americans, leavenzee airport plx?
>No.
='(

> "p-please pull out your bases"
> he thinks that would actually work and we'd just leave
> he thinks the US is ever going to leave it's bases in germany, italy, and the middle east

That base is staying in krautland. Don't lose wars is the lesson here.

It could become politically untenable to maintain a base in Germany at some point, but at the end of the day, the Germans have no real ability to force it out should the US decide to stay.

I find this as some sort of an extreme end to the which strained relations between the two can end up at.

>issue of mutual car tariffs
>German refusal to buy US liquid gas instead of russian one
>refusal to stop building up NordStream 2
>refusal to substantionally sanction Russia on Crimea issue
>smuggling highly advanced sanctioned equipment to Russia like turbines
>refusal to play ball on Huawei and 5G issue
>todays refusal to send troops to Kurd part of Syria

We are 5-8 years away from that ultimate breaking point. And it will come sooner if Trump wins in 2020.

Attached: BkT7oRxIEAAM44L.jpg (600x450, 43K)

>leave airport ja?
>"Blow it out your ass"
>o...okay

Personally, I think the proper response would be to station the Marines from Okinawa at Ramstein. The ensuing drunken criminality would remind Germany of their place as an occupied country.

>sith fleet
We Republic now?

Attached: 1561012423344.gif (160x120, 772K)

Based

Attached: smug sheev.png (359x291, 119K)

>5 rubles have been sent to your account

Huh I thought the sith fleet was stationed on Korriban or at the Star Forge, the more you know.

tread theme and shame on you Arschloch for not posting it

youtube.com/watch?v=kIEEwgljX34

US isn't leaving Germany without being killed out of it. Need to light them up like the Taliban did.

I for one welcome our current burger side of the force overlords

The truth is that for all the multicult agitprop in Germany, it's fundamentally divergent from a straight up niggerjew country like the US. Germany would never base its future geopolitical position on the fortunes of the Congo or Mexico, so why would it keep going down the road with the US?

To be fair, he does point out a number of real issues in the current US-German relationship. I wouldn't be surprised if the divide only worsens in the coming years.

Lmao.

Attached: The New Germans.png (750x1126, 996K)

Yeah, it's some article put out by the US occupiers [who engineered the refugee crisis to try to brute force European demographics into alignment with the Anglosphere and it's nigger war vs. Eurasia], but the real numbers aren't anywhere close to the US where it's something like 95% of all children born aren't White. The US plan is to violently niggerize it's population and then try to play on bonds of racial unity with Africa to gain access to African resources. The obvious fault with this plan is the reason why Africans have to allow foreigners access to their resources is because they can't exploit them on their own.

The panic in the Anglosphere over the Eurasian project is real.

Attached: 20171229_120411.png (959x818, 569K)

Not a bad choice, what with his jew wife and mulatto stepdaughter and promotion of drug use and prize fighting. Guy may as well have walked right out of the Pale of Settlement. Or Brooklyn, same difference.

>The panic in the Anglosphere over the Eurasian project is real.
Yes, they're clearly terrified of Russia's tiny economy, it's Africa tier HIV rates and it's shrinking population.

Take your meds, Ernst.

It all makes sense when you realize that Angela Merkel, and indeed a significant portion of the German political elite, are bought and paid for by the Russians.

It certainly helped that she was raised in East Germany.

How is the weather in Kiev?

>implying the Budeswehr can do anything but be a pointless waste of money.

>those pics
Is this some sort of fetish you have?

>Ernst

Attached: 1476460515001.png (800x600, 266K)

Wouldn't know, don't care.
>ONLY UKRAINIANS DISLIKE RUSSIA
Kek, no-one likes you Ivan. The only places that pretend to are places you're paying gibes too.

Attached: russian favourability.png (309x764, 20K)

Buy them how? Because they don't want to assume the US's geopolitical burdens and enemies as its own? Because it doesn't want to pay more for natural gas that has to be shipped across an ocean on a non-existent fleet of tankers?

There's zero reason to tie themselves to the US's geopolitical project if they aren't getting special economic treatment. Tariffs, obese jew tool presidents handing their chancellor a bill for its own strategic occupation, threatening violence if they don't stop getting the cheapest, most plentiful hydrocarbons on the market. It's so much easier to just simply stop going along with the US and treating America's geopolitical enemies as their own. There is no Russian threat if you just have a better relationship with Russia. It's the same calculations you're seeing play out in the Philippines w/ regard to China.

Attached: cybercomniggers.jpg (383x309, 124K)

I am Croatian, and people here tend to favor Russia to you here. No one would shed a tear for you if you would pack your bags and just leave.

White over nigger every time.

Whatever Ivan. That's a retarded lie, at least try to be believable. I've met Croatians. They are universally thankful to NATO for smacking the shit out of the Serbs for them.

>I am Croatian
Imagine thinking your country's opinion is relevant to anyone.

1990's are long gone and your help was negligible. We could have handled our war ourselves.

>I've talked to 2 Croat boomers who have lived in US for 40 years now
They are not Croats and their opinion doesn't count.

>They are not Croats
Neither are you.

This. Be it burger or borscht, thinking either give a shit about you or your country, instead of using you as a puppet in a game where you hold little to no relevance; you're fucking delusional.

then I guess you should stop

You're a goddam idiot chang

oh really. How about the invite the Chinese to make a base right next to it?

Sounds like the best way to guarantee the US never leaves Germany.

Not only does this piece of bout have nothing to do with my post, it's from the incredibly naive and stupid yet condescending POV that could only be found in a German. Addressing the retarded drivel you have posted would be a waste of my time to write and a waste of your time to read, as it would be above a middle school level.

>he thinks the United States of Mexico will be able to maintain a first-world military in 20 years
It's times like this I'm glad Trump didn't build the wall.

you cant maintain one now

It has everything to do with your post. You see bribery and high corruption by the all-seeing nebulous Russian bogeyman, when it's really common sense and taking things to their logical conclusion. If you aren't getting preferential treatment from the US, the path of least resistance is to just drift away from them.

Stop what?