How do we stop them?

how do we stop them?

Attached: 511-tactical-series-logo-5586693139-seeklogo.com.png (300x158, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNy5JFTTLGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nohow. NYPA.

6ft

>how do we stop them?
...yeah?...

Funny comment. Have a )you(.

They're fine.

Quit being a hipster.

>Good backpacks.
>Good pants.
>Pretty good polo shirts.
>A few genuinely useful items of gear, like that velcro patch flashlight holder.
>Yeah, there's some over-the-top tacticool things there too, but so what? Don't like 'em, don't buy em.

All in all, there's nothing wrong with 5.11

Why? Did I miss something?

>forcing themselves into reddit videogames and terrible movies
>based in California
>"Official plate carrier of the CrossFit Games"
>youtube.com/watch?v=pNy5JFTTLGE this entire video
They are the hot topic of tactical gear

>People ITT will ACTUALLY defend this

Attached: 5.11-Tactical-Ubisoft-Far-Cry-5-600x421.jpg (600x421, 47K)

As I said, they're fine, quit being a hipster.

I like their shorts

I actually think its cool they got their products in the division, ghost recon and far cry. Reminds me of medal of honor warfighter where the company actually got approval to use the real names and designs of guns and optics.

> where the company actually got approval to use the real names and designs of guns and optics.
What? I cant name ayyar in my game "AR-15"?

> l
You saw nothing.

>looks down
>wearing 5.11 double duty belt
>owns 2 pairs of their pants
Their stuff is fine. Their jeans are very comfy and look like a nice pair of jeans while still have two pockets that can hold 30 round AR mags for the range or whatever you want.

Don't buy from them? Don't wear unnecessary tac gear?

Attached: 1553358576867.jpg (240x349, 47K)

My phone fits in those pockets perfectly

Don't need to, everyone knows condor is top tier poorfag gear.

look, not everything can be targeted towards autistic skinflints who understand and care about the differences between MTP and Multicam. There needs to be companies that cater towards people who think Disturbed is good music and who put the Punisher logo on things they own despite not knowing who Frank Castle is.

ARs aren't that heavy but I'm pretty surprised the dog was managing to pick up one just fine

Their thick ass fabric polo's are a god send for crawling around in attics or working outside around thorns, but I wish they'd make them without the weirdo clavical pockets for mics. I get why, but just not something I like on my shirts.

buy same shit at quarter of the price

Attached: a35ya54yaa6us57f.png (1223x576, 640K)