Any experiences with these puppies?

Any experiences with these puppies?

Attached: EEC8141A-0F68-4426-945F-09D58B3F97D9.jpg (640x640, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

recoilweb.com/recoil-buildsheet-ak-sbr-135645.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=ak buffer bad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

rear sight on dust cover wtf

That is a gun user not a puppo.

Garbage buy a regular draco

Its fun (here its qualifications end), worth it only if you have spare monies to burn.

Trash
Get a M92 PAP
It has “krinkov” style rear sights with flip up night sights and a hinged dust cover. Also the hand guards don’t look like ass
You can also get an M85 in 5.56

Attached: 0C641BF6-58F0-4FD4-8FF6-FFBF235F24E3.jpg (900x573, 53K)

....nigger

Its a nigger gun unless you sbr it

its also a nigger gun if its styled like pic related

It bangs up the wood when you rock out the mags.

OP is a nigger.
Niggers shouldn’t own guns.
Property can’t own property!

Pointless unless you wanna be the bad mofo gangsta nigga on da block.
Get a 10 or 12" braced pistol if you want a shorty boi. Get a folding brace if you want to go shorter.

Attached: not my gun.jpg (1620x1080, 487K)

>nigger gun
>niggers paying more than $700 for a gun
Shut up, fudd

Niggers will buy $1500 desert eagles and gold AKs just to look cool.

Niggers will always spend money on dumb shit. Niggers will put $3000 rims on a $200 car.

I had a PAPM92 that I put a SOB47 brace on. It was loud as fuck, but it was a pretty cool little chopper. Surprisingly accurate for what it was. I could consistently hit a dinner platter out to 200 yards

Attached: 20190309_114638~2.jpg (3264x2448, 2.06M)

Only good suggestion. Thank you hasguns, I will look into this

Send pics.

Well fine. See if I offer my help ever again

Do you think I willingly associate with niggers? I just happen to cross paths with them from time to time. And I’ve seen the retards that stumble into big gun stores asking for the most obnoxious piece of shit that’s only on display for shits and giggles.

Why krink in 7.62 or 5.56?

Every gold plated gun for sale is sold by white niggers and you know this.

You love "YEET CANNON" and "22lr Peacemaker" and "Firearm" (Shockwave).

That’s Warwick Davis’ AK47.

Stay away you will shoot your eye out

Because it’s the cheapest way to have a “krink” Knock off
Your other options are to buy pic related(are plus the $200 tax stamp) or to track down a 5.45 pistol and either brace it or SBR it

Attached: B40E6429-2983-4AD3-90DF-0397EF930FFB.jpg (750x1054, 119K)

Recoil....

5.56 prefers longer barrels.

Krink has 8 inch barrel, very bad

The shop I was at was the only one that had BCM lowers in stock and I didn’t feel like waiting, and I wanted the lower for rollmark purposes.
It was on the border of niggertown and there were a bunch of apes in there. Asking to see the biggest stupidest things in the store and flagging everybody because they’re retarded. And one of them purchased a gold underfolder AK. They all proceeded to encircle the ape, cooing over his new piece. Saying it was badass and whatnot. They were all very impressed that he paid for it with a wad of hundreds.

It was truly a sight to behold. I felt the spirit of Steve Irwin flowing through me as I watched from behind a rack of uncle mikes.

.t truestorynoreally

I wouldn’t have believed it either.

You obviously haven’t spent much time observing the chimps.

I have the mini draco with the 1.5 in barrel. The sights arent on the district cover like a retard. It's a great gun, eats whatever you feed it, little recoil, very accurste etc. The 7.62 has awesome ballistics out of shorter barrels too. I put a brace on mine and it's fantastic to shoot. I strongly dont reccomend going shorter than 10in barrel though. Anything shorter is pretty useless. 10-14 is the sweet spot.

Believe it or not, short barrel AKs are more accurate from shot to shot than the longer barrels. Because the shorter barrel is stiffer, there is less wobble and flex between shots which keeps the barrel relatively straight in comparison to the 18in barrels

some hack job atlantic did, I bet it's overpriced too.

Perhaps, but they dont have the velocity of the 18" barrel

black people don't ooo

I said coo. Not oo. You fucking nigger. Read.
Coo as is just make a bunch of random noises.

Draco has chrome lining

Non argument.

Yo need a 12 inch barrel l to full use the 7.62x39

Attached: 1553219564932.gif (1702x1384, 163K)

I bet the muzzle climb is retarded

Even black women don't fucking Coo, you dumbass.

That's white women shit.

>t. black woman internet defence force

Black women have too much sass for Cooing.

There's no room anywhere else you dingus

RECOIL magazine did an SBR build with one of these:

recoilweb.com/recoil-buildsheet-ak-sbr-135645.html

Attached: AK-SBR-670x447.jpg (670x447, 42K)

too bad folder braces don't count towards AOL anymore

Why on earth would they? I mean, the regulation is bullshit but give an inch and they take a mile. The firearm is still functional while folded.

That has nothing to do with a true SBR

Why does this matter on a pistol with a brace? AR fags asking permission so the can put a VFG on their braced pistols?
Never write the ATF, nothing good ever comes from it. ARF boomers just want their own little "permission slip" from those faggots to "show off" that it's legal.

>Buy IO AK's
>Get shitty gold plating job
>sell to niggers at ridiculous markup
>profit

Obviously you are a dumb nigger that doesn’t understand that I’m telling the story to other whites, so I’ll use terminology that are more refined and easier to follow for us.

If you want I can tell the whole story again so that a nigger such as yourself can comprehend?

Don’t forget gold Desert Eagles.

They saw it on the TV they stole, so it must be badass.

IIRC, you only need 12 or so inches to get max velocity out of 7.62x39. So an 18 in barrel would only be superior to a 12 inch in terms of a longer sight radius. That's about it

So just get a regular draco?

Attached: dracos.jpg (1280x720, 222K)

>that rifle
M U H D I C K

Attached: download_20180109_142001.png (512x288, 150K)

This isn't true. You just start to see diminished returns after that point

Attached: 7.62x39-barrel-length-and-velocity-overview.png (640x396, 23K)

....why

>Bullet land more far
>Bullet must be more strong!

maximizing damage

Oh wow. I thought that was just a myth.

I own a micro draco. Super fun. Super loud. Bump fires like nothing else.

It still gets 2000 fps from a micro draco

Holy shit you sound like an insufferable faggot. You are hereby not white anymore. Now fuck off nigger.

Mmmmmmmm, no.

Welcome new friend

Wtf is that block of wood? Why is it there? Why is it wood?

Nigga shut the fuck up

There’s a 99.9999% chance you are a fucking mutt and you’re trying to say that I’m not white? Get the fuck out of here.
I’m trying to tell a story without sounding like a nigger or catering to trailer trash amerimutts like yourself.
>nigger detected

Set the gun to 600m for 600%more damage

Have a micro, excellent gun

shouldn't you be sniping from spawn in battlefield right now?

The velocity difference between a 12" and 24" barrel is negligible.

Attached: 7(3).jpg (827x438, 113K)

Debatable, but wasn't even that user's claim. You're looking at about an extra 350 fps, probably helpful for a SAW role like the RPK where you might be engaging at a slightly greater distance while trying to shoot through cover. Biggest advantage would be the sight radius but that doesn't make the extra velocity and kinetic energy negligible for the intended application of a 23" barrel. Of course a Draco is intended for more of a submachine gun role where the velocity likely doesn't matter.

7.62x39 drops like a fucking rock past 300M and we both know it. It's sure possible to hit stuff past that but the cartridge was designed to perform inside 1000' and the Draco is more that capable of making any shot inside that distance you'd reasonably need it to.
>t. Spent last weekend tagging a steel torso at 300yds with a Draco.

So you are some yuro nogunz faggot. Wow, ya got me.

its too small. makes it loud as shit. it feels stupid because its awkward to aim. can really hit shit past 100 feet or so.

Mini and Micro Dracos are fun enough but they require a recoil buffer to function and recoil buffers are shit that will fuck your gun up. They're inherently less durable than a regular Draco.

The buffer is only there to stop the bolt from popping off of the rails since they're so short, duder.

WHAT?!?!
Who’s ringing that god damn bell ?!
Seriously though they are memes and loud memes at that. My Draco indoors was ringing my ears with double ear pro on. The micro Dracos are just kinda goofy

Attached: 0BB3242D-8639-49EC-8129-2D57007029A3.jpg (3024x4032, 2.98M)

It's more about retaining the energy to punch through cover out past 300m. An extra 350fps at the muzzle is not insignificant. With a 124gr projectile, it's almost 400ft-lbs of additional kinetic energy.

This. Search “draco” on YouTube and then search” draco SBR” on YouTube it’s almost funny esp when you realize most blacks just think any little AK is a draco

Attached: 4C5739F1-84B0-4377-B962-054A08C0895C.jpg (1125x821, 441K)

Attached: 20180718_051723-01-01.jpg (1883x1594, 1.24M)

>Full energy of the BCG hits the trunnion every single shot
Yeah that's bad bud

Uhh.
It doesnt though.
It hits the buffer.
Which... buffers it...
Are you slow, son?

Big penor extendor in the smol AK
LUH HUV IT

Attached: 61653B58-E8FC-490F-81BE-CC09DA8DCC1A.jpg (3024x4032, 2.55M)

>BCG hits buffer
>Buffer hits trunnion
lmgtfy.com/?q=ak buffer bad
lern2physics amigo.

I don't think you seem to understand what a buffer is.

Read some of the AK Files threads that link takes you to, bud.

AK Recoil buffers do the exact opposite of what they're supposed to. Mini and Micro Dracos a shit

Follow your own link lmao no they don't

Wrong again you inbred freak.

What’s a good brand of ak pistol and what should I pay for it? What are the best drums and the best brace? What should you avoid?

They don't?
Documentation?

Google it you lazy nigger. This was news from like 2 days ago.

Draco and M92 are the standard. Avoid Korean drums. Romanians and chinks are good to go. A brace is a brace is a brace get whatever you like more.

DAKKA

>Draco and M92 are the standard
Draco is standard, it uses standard AK furniture and has a chrome lined barrel. m92 is decent but it has a shorter barrel, while still weighing more, with lesser parts compatibility.

Niggers don't buy shit, they steal it

Imagine posting this and thinking it was witty, clever, and worth anyones time. Kill yourself.

He’a right though. Nigger organize flash mobs to steal shit because they don’t have any money