What does Jow Forums think about the Rendlesham incident?

what does Jow Forums think about the Rendlesham incident?

Attached: img_0160.jpg (1024x664, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendlesham_Forest_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=YZZtidhZbcE
youtube.com/watch?v=ddcWqJfVQWU
youtube.com/watch?v=aDlnnOhjub0
youtube.com/watch?v=sQ12qbQ3AJU
youtube.com/watch?v=ni-Z5tniKbs
youtu.be/a_uTZ1xBkyI
youtu.be/YJxl35Gd078
youtu.be/NxZQAgtPXzA
youtu.be/l-2w6uJ6eNQ
youtu.be/kcQ0ocvpyh0
youtu.be/owbG0YAsb5E
youtu.be/lCIAcZov5Hs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Up all night long and theres something very wrong.

spooky shit

Rundown

One of the most intriguing documented cases out there.

>1980
>several lights seen overhead USAF base in UK by hundreds of airmen
>lights descend into forest
>USAF airmen and officers are sent into the woods to investigate
>an actual aircraft is seen

Wiki article:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendlesham_Forest_incident

Actual tape recording by then base commander USAF Lt Col Halt as he leads a party into the woods:
>youtube.com/watch?v=YZZtidhZbcE

5-minute short documentary from History Channel:
>youtube.com/watch?v=ddcWqJfVQWU

Briefing by then base commander USAF Lt Col Halt:
>youtube.com/watch?v=aDlnnOhjub0

First hand account from one of the airmen sent into the woods:
>youtube.com/watch?v=sQ12qbQ3AJU

Radio interview with some of the airmen sent into the woods
>youtube.com/watch?v=ni-Z5tniKbs

Attached: 1562359035046.jpg (1116x1585, 527K)

Here's a very very well done video on it. Mouthy Buddha makes some HQ vids on events like this and some other stuff. Well edited unlike most YouTube shit on these topics.

youtu.be/a_uTZ1xBkyI

Here's more links

Rendlesham:
youtu.be/a_uTZ1xBkyI

Bob Lazar:
youtu.be/YJxl35Gd078

UFO's (for and against):
youtu.be/NxZQAgtPXzA

Phoenix lights:
youtu.be/l-2w6uJ6eNQ

Westal Incident:
youtu.be/kcQ0ocvpyh0

10 trillion black budget:
youtu.be/owbG0YAsb5E

5G pollution:
youtu.be/lCIAcZov5Hs

I don't shill anyone typically but he deserves the views, well made and well thought out content. He's def been deboosted by YouTube sadly.

ALIENS ARE REAL

ALIENS ARE HUMANS """"""FROM""""" THE FUTURE THAT ARE VISITING BACK AND OBSERVING US.

THATS WHY THIS GOVERNMENT WON'T DIVULGE ANYTHING.
BECAUSE THEY KNOW THIS.

IF THERE WERE ALIENS LANDING HERE THEY WOULD TELL US - ALIENS WOULD EITHER MAKE DIRECT PUBLIC CONTACT
AND GREET US ...OR THEY WOULD WAR ON US.

WHY WOULD A SHIP DISAPPEAR?
BECAUSE THE FUTURE JUST CHANGED.
VANISHED FROM MATTER.
MATTER CAN'T BE DESTROYED - OH YES IT CAN IT CAN NOT EXIST-AT-ALL

THE FUTURE HUMANS WHO ARE THE PROBABLY THE GREYS SO FAR IN THE FUTURE TRYING TO WARN US OF OUR FOLLY OR TO LEARN
FROM THE PAST.

DOOD - THEY MIGHT BE HUMANS...FROM THE FUCKING PAST.

WHERES THE 2.3 TRILLION THAT VANISHED ON 9/11?

can you stop it with the caps lock?
I wanted to discuss spooky shit that happened to operators without going balls deep into conspiracy.

Is that the one where the fag “remembered” binary code like 30 years later?

>fag anglos in a fag country with a fag culture see some "lights"
>ONE BILLION articles written about it

Fuck off with this shit.

It’s bullshit. The two main witnesses made almost everything up, one of them admitted it in recent years, the other one has come up with new “repressed memories” every 5 years or so in order to keep getting attention and money from the UFO industry.

MAN WTF
I like the spooky shit and you are gonna hit me with a slow your ROLE block check?!
man thats no way to be. This topic is fucking interesting.

Anyways its a mind fuck. I bet you they are future us man.

Yes. That’s the guy who keeps making shit up.
The most famous book on the incident, the author who wrote it based on interviews with the two enlisted men eye witnesses, has had to disavow his own book that was very famous, because the witnesses have proven unreliable and untrustworthy in recent years which throws almost all the “facts” of the case into deep suspicion.

source

Attached: Terry_Davis_cat.png (600x900, 840K)

Is it not rational to assume if there was an event. That people in the "know" would put pressure on anyone and everyone who was part of the incident to "forget" or "misremember" things? The government is very good at forcing peoples hands. It wasn't just 2-3 people who saw the event, it was dozens.

Also, check the Westal Incident, seen by dozens and dozens of people, kids, adults, teachers, other people in town, etc.

Check the phoenix light incident out. Thousands of people across an entire state including the States governor saw and described the same craft.

Regardless of what you think is piloting these crafts, there's far too many incidents with too many witnesses to dismiss the existence of unexplained craft in our skies.

apparently the eye witnesses were indirectly threatened with death after being told that what they saw was a lighthouse.

Oh yea, I know, multiple witnesses reported people with no rank or uniform "shutting them up" after the incident. Never told who they where or any info.

"Light houses don't move, change color, bob and weave through the trees"

Westal and Phoenix are both better documented events but Rendlesham is interesting because it seemed the craft had a target, whatever was in the bunker it hovered over.

The Phoenix lights were flares, dumbass.

eat shit spook

I'm guessing this is a joke.

Flares don't move slowly, in a fixed formation, over hundreds of miles across an entire state while being seen by thousands of people, who all reported the exact same thing.

But maybe you're a moron and only think the pheonix lights where from the second event over Phoenix, not the thousands of people who saw it moving across the state including the governor. Children, pilots, government employees, engineers, entire families, all saw the exact same thing (a large, slowly moving, dark craft with multiple orbs of light, making no noise, flying very low approximately a mile long from northern to southern Arizona.

>Flares don't move slowly, in a fixed formation, over hundreds of miles across an entire state while being seen by thousands of people, who all reported the exact same thing.

that is exactly what flares do

Okay, now I know you're trolling. Cheers m8.

Thank you basedschizoposter, very cool!

Attached: main-qimg-96dcd132c65ae4f01aa91e5cd282de26.jpg (480x480, 59K)

it's pretty sad that it only took me six words to completely demolish you

If they want my guns they can take them form my cold dead hands

You're trolling. I have no reason to engage with you. You didn't destroy anything. You actually proved most of my post correct (the section of how you must be a moron) by proving you aren't familiar with the Phoenix lights incident at all.

stop replying to me then you fucking queer lol

and i know it must be late

quote in the end of 6th video:

"we already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do".
Ben Rich, former lead of Lockheed Skunk works.

Good, then fix the F-35, particularly its 2100 hours life span airframe when it should be 8000 hours.
And its tendency to cracking from evey rivet when the thing reaches mach 1.2.

lol

it was ferries

only schizophrenics type with the Caps lock on

take it to /x/ you fucking schizos

>is it not rational
It's not rational to make assumptions and theories based off of things you don't know. Posing a hypothetical then building theories off of it as if it weren't a hypothetical is the definition of conjecture

bump

What a faggot, consider suicide.

It's a legit UFO.