Silver buckshot

I am looking to buy some metal balls made of silver to hand load some shotgun shells suited for supernatural threats. Does anyone know a good place to get ball bearings made of actual silver? I've found silver beads, but they have a hole through em and I'd rather not resort to that.

Attached: 51nAnrdKpDL._SX425_.jpg (425x306, 42K)

Yeah

Given that supernatural threats literally don’t exist, you are wasting your time.

>Being convinced enough that spoopy shit from greentext threads exists enough to buy buckshot made from material that is ~15 an ounce
Damn. Summer is bad this year...

Plastic container and you're fine.

Having a hole in the bead would increase the surface area of the silver contact to the supernatural substance as the impact force of the projectiles should be regarded as useless by itself.

>~$30 a shell for 12 Gauge 2 3/4" 00 Buck

Are you this much of a fucking retard or are you just trying to start another shitposting thread?

Sounds logical to me

Can't put a price on being prepared

Yep. Shit posting thread.

Retarded it is, then.

I know gold is somewhat heavier than lead. How much better would that perform as shot despite cost restrictiveness?

t. werewolves

Cringe

Silver plate regular shot

Attached: 20190708_160849.jpg (554x222, 75K)

True, but you would still need the shot to have weight so that it could penetrate. Honestly, the best bet would be a silver slug.

A silver slug would be pretty cool. Don't know why people in here are scoffing. Read your bible, there are lots of devils and evil spirits in the world.

I wouldn't worry about it

>atomic mass determines density

Attached: 550[1].png (207x243, 6K)

I thought rock salt was used for supernatural threats

This

Y'all just glow in the dark, now don't ya.

Get bullets made from the melted Lancaster Cathedral cross. Will defeat regenerators in no time... but not rebellious butlers.

Nice try.

Attached: BORN_203_20Cover.jpg (800x1157, 544K)

>inb4 werewolf fuc/k/ers and other furfags

Attached: 1562327472568.jpg (933x1024, 197K)

Beads may not be a bad idea. You could cap one end with wax and fill with Holy water, ashes, shreds of a bible or whatever defeats evil in your universe, then cap off the other end.

no, rock salt is for unruly teenagers, a related but separate problem

Just load a 12g with some pre '64 dimes. 90% silver = dead werewolf.

Nice try.

Get a lead slug, then copper plate, nickel plate, then you can silver plate. EZPZ

Smelt silver, pour into gently shaking strainer graded to preferred diameter into 5 gallon bucket. Poor man's shot caster. And since silver is only a little less dense than lead(about .8g/cm3,) it should have similar properties to regular shot. Load with iron filings to work on ghosties too. Happy hunting.

Buy a LeePrecision mold and cast some yourself