Your mission, should you chose to accept it...

Your mission, should you chose to accept it, is to help me build an AR pistol that will 100% of the time drive fudds absolutely insane. Only rules are:

It has to be legal in the state of Tennessee

It can’t cost an absolute fortune.

Pic related is what I’ve got so far. Pretty much a clean slate. If there’s any way I can cause this thing to purposely destroy brass, that’s a big bonus too

Attached: 3B445403-16DB-4FCE-9101-564F7251A283.jpg (4032x3024, 2.25M)

Other urls found in this thread:

snakehoundmachine.com/product/loudener-mk2-muzzle-brake/
discord.gg/ARpvRX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pretty much all you gotta do is put a stupefyingly loud muzzle break on it and make the barrel as short as possible. Bonus points if you paint MLP bullshit on there.

Get one of those absolutely fuckoff huge muzzle brakes.
Oh, and go for really BRIGHT, eye-catching colors. Cherry red receivers or something.

Attached: Muzzle brake.jpg (650x345, 11K)

>build an AR pistol that will 100% of the time drive fudds absolutely insane.
get a 24 inch barrel with a fucklong flashider on it
make people crazy with your "pistol" thats longer than their rifle

Attached: ar-15-complete-rifle-cbc-industries-24-inch-223-wylde-m-lock-lightweight-rifle.jpg (2365x451, 98K)

Make it a pistol, put a vietcong flag on it, make this your muzzle break snakehoundmachine.com/product/loudener-mk2-muzzle-brake/
Who are you? Coyote? This sounds like you.

No, no, no. He needs to go as short as possible.
I'm talking so short he needs to get a pigtail gas tube just to delay unlocking a LITTLE bit longer.
Or hell, go .458 SOCOM/.50 BEO/.450 Bushmaster or whatever the fuck.
Make it painfully loud for anyone directly beside your lane.

Shush

Bigger muzzle brake
Shitty rattle can pink paint job
SBA brace
100 round drum
Paint the grip a contrasting color like yellow
At least 3 optics with 2 in offset mounts, preferably all iron sights, all up all the time
Bayonet, but then fuck the knife up and replace it with something gay

Lastly, when you shoot it, make sure you actually use the arm brace with your arm through it and alternate between all the sights. Don't stop until you've expended 100 rounds either.

Also I'm in Monroe County, TN if you need help.

>spending thousands of dollars so that you can pretend (but not actually know) that other people at the range you visit twice a year may or may not look over at you for three seconds and think to themselves: "I don't care about what that guy is doing."

Knox county here. I really hate boomers and brass Jews so I want to have a gun I can use to get rid of them through sheer obnoxiousness if I need to

Trolling is a art.

Tennessee Jow Forums /out/ server
discord.gg/ARpvRX4

It fucking is you, I knew it.

it's just really sad to me that OP is one of those faggots who thinks the only way he can get anyone to notice him is to buy X object and take it to Y place

I mean, why not just have a personality and then use that personality to interact with people? only the autistic think that all human social interaction is centered around your consumer choices.

You don’t know me.

Ah then get a brass catcher too for sure or only shoot steel case with it. That'll take care of them.

My wife was up in Maryville today and we try to get up to Knoxville a couple times a month. Good luck with the Fudds. I'm on a lot of ground so I just shoot out back.

Same here. I got 7 acres and plenty of practical guns. I just want a range clearer

What was that rare caliber that looks just like .556? I had heard Jow Forums talking about trolling brass jews with it. I forget how it fucked them over exactly, might've broken their press or jammed the fuck out of their gun.

There are a ton of options.
6x45 would be pretty funny if it got mixed up with 5.56 bras

He’d get a vertical grip then

Short ass barrel with a muzzle break. I have 7.5 inch with just a flash hider and that thing is fucking loud. Like rattle your chest loud. Shouldering with a brace will annoy them as well they will probably ask if your sbr is legal. Use a meme lower and make all the controls colorful. A folder might cause them to question the legality of it too.

>It can’t cost an absolute fortune.
Budget please; we need numbers.

Also, get a Fostech Echo sport trigger.

Do this then hacksaw the fucker

Just get this, and bring a black friend to shoot it. Preferably while wearing tons of gaudy jewelry or basketball apparel.

Attached: 1.jpg (640x480, 35K)

kek

Attached: 1535522561781.jpg (1425x1425, 1.42M)

Ayy. My boy Maxo Kream

I have that same tray

What is that?

What if he just shot a bolt gun with a raised red dot and a c clamp grip?

Cool concept, but Kel Tec follow thru

Take something they love, and fuck it in the ass in front of them.

>Pic related

Attached: photo_2019-07-07_16-45-58.jpg (720x1280, 128K)

binary trigger
sba4 brace

Attached: melty.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I would very much appreciate if you didn't

>absolutely giant muzzle brake
>binary trigger
>monkey nuts drum mag
>excessively large optic offset at 45 degrees
>shoot steel case for the lulz

Attached: CFF32545-A4CB-44F6-AA00-407A173211D7.jpg (461x415, 38K)

>having negroes as friends
Good goy.

this, but with a really short quad rail handguard too. Also a full length gas system so it looks like a complete abomination.

Go to autozone and get a 1/2-28inch adapter to screw onto your muzzle. Attach that to a fucking Folgers can which you've painted bright yellow

t. Worried boomer

PLR-16.
It basically only exists to be turned into an SBR.

Attached: Kel-Tec SBR.jpg (630x475, 111K)

Hello. Good fucking idea

Get a “strike industries cookie cutter comp”. It costs like $30 and will loosen fillings to those near you. Strike industries also makes a lot of brightly colored parts for cheap, make it eye catching

Its disgustingly perfect

This + a binary trigger
Tho, we are getting pricey

Which of these two is louder?

imagine being so lame that you purposely become a nuisance for attention

you know those fags who talk loud as shit so everybody can hear theyre having a conversation. congrats.

Build the cheapest psa special, buy the most obnoxious muzzle brake and only shoot steel case.

Needs utter meme reciever
My vote is atf guy or yeet cannon
Lower must be psa
Also need to put a supreme sticker on brace

BRILLIANT

Attached: 1451679529809.jpg (1462x1462, 477K)

7.62x39 upper (casings would be useless to brassjew fudds)
obnoxious muzzlebrake
binary trigger
"I'm with her" sticker
spray paint the whole thing blue

Maxo Kream baby.

t. boomers

>vertical grip

that bitch better be less than 90 degrees or you can kiss your front door goodbye

Attached: ANY OTHER WEAPON.png (402x389, 135K)

It's not a grip according to the ATF.

Attached: tac-sac.jpg (960x935, 82K)

no, a vfg is fine so long as its over 26". its a "firearm", not a "pistol".
the atf recently ruled that receiver extensions not necessary to the guns function no longer counts towards OAL but on an ar it is integral.

This

Yell “worldstarr” and “we fin a kill deez niggas” while arm brace gangbanger firing, on camera.
All while doing nigger poses and flashing gang signs.

lmao

I submit my attempt to meet your qualifications.

Attached: 958C5518-8556-413F-929E-F0AAC00DD2C3.jpg (1536x3464, 1.05M)

i want that

Attached: IMG_20190709_124523.png (888x555, 147K)

>80% neon green lower
>chambered for 458 socom
>9’ barrel
>neon pink pistol grip
I think that would do it, get a muzzle break if you can get one for 458 socom.

Attached: 52801A8C-8175-4CCD-98BE-DB2B12D8FA68.jpg (880x660, 44K)

Trips of truth dedected

“Enduro” upper receiver kit at Davidson defense. Only 149.00.

Cherry red is too tame. Add some neon highlights. Pink maybe. And a waifu on the mag.

Mein Gott

Attached: 1562653047434.gif (615x413, 1.96M)

You think the fudds are bad in Knox? Try Hamblen lmao

My younger brother got an AR pistol off a nog a few years ago that was 8" and had the cookie cutter on it.
Now, I have been shooting a fairly long time (more than a decade) and have shot all kinds of shit, from suppressed 22 pistols, to full auto MP5 clones, to a quick burst on an M2 (thanks Malachi, but go renew your fucking Class III, I wanna shoot more cool shit). I can say, without a doubt, that pistol with the cookie cutter brake was one of the most insanely loud and high-impulse guns I've shot. It was physically painful to shoot at an indoor range even with decent ear protection on from the shockwave it put out, it felt like it was compressing your fucking brain with every trigger pull.

Waifu mags are a good idea

Attached: Path with the most traps.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

This but wood-furnished on all the boomer-bits.

This was an option I had not considered.
I'll take your offer and raise you a futa.

Get a smiths tactics battle bar. Looks friggin ridiculous, but it also lets you release the bolt with the thumb of your shooting hand, like a pistol. They also make bolt releases that release when you insert a loaded mag, but they look like normal bolt catches so fudds won't care more than they already do.

Attached: 33680174372_9a2aaffc6b_o_530x@2x (1).jpg (1060x710, 121K)

Attached: 26ufn2j7al631.jpg (576x768, 117K)

Attached: IFuckingHateIt.jpg (357x570, 125K)

>zombie camo
>eotech with magnification scope
>side mounted irons
>two beta c mags tied bottom to bottom with rope
>.300 memeout
>underbarrel launcher
>shoulder brace that you don't use correctly
>binary trigger

This needs to be posted in /arg/. I need a good shitstorm to watch.

Too much collateral damage. Anybody with eyes gets bothered by this.

Bump

Men of taste

>RAW ROLLING TRAY
>ROLLS BETTER