Anyone have that gif or video of when the police kicked down the door and got BTFOd by a black guy waiting with an AR...

Anyone have that gif or video of when the police kicked down the door and got BTFOd by a black guy waiting with an AR inside? Makes me laugh everytime.

Attached: 10-00-how-to-inform-an-officer-that-you-are-carrying-26309862.png (500x427, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jaslr_xQmkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jQvDn9MEtNo
youtube.com/watch?v=1udWWNHrqdQ
abc.go.com/shows/nightline/episode-guide/2018-05/15-051518-ambush-at-copper-canyon
youtube.com/watch?v=2VYNNTV3iJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1559338402916.jpg (750x731, 56K)

Bump for interest

Attached: 1562377258279.gif (218x216, 6K)

Self bump i need answers

Attached: rqC5nEh.jpg (480x270, 19K)

Attached: IMG_20190422_160313_659.jpg (750x555, 122K)

Cringe

Does this even exist? Closest thing I know of is this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jaslr_xQmkQ

Attached: Timmy.jpg (657x960, 120K)

it's like the fuckin mandela effect. i know exactly what video you're talking about, one officer just kicks the door down and gets popped in the chest by the nigger on the staircase, the second officer gets shot through the window, and the third gets his hand turned to mush before the nigger an hero's, but by god i cant find it anywhere. it was a big thing when it happened, but it's no where to be seen.

Attached: 1527021923991.jpg (540x543, 80K)

looks like someone didnt have a DS as a kid

Attached: JETS.jpg (600x801, 82K)

bumping for interest

Maybe he means the no knock swat one
That guy killed one officer and got of scotch free because he said they thought it was burglars and he stopped firing after he saw it was really police

youtube.com/watch?v=jQvDn9MEtNo
This is the closest one I can think of but it's an old white guy with an AK.

think you're talking about this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=1udWWNHrqdQ

lmao. morons don't know what to do when they try to fight something other than dogs

This video has a little less impact when you understand that they had zero clue there was an armed man inside, only that their was a women bleeding inside the garage that they couldn't reach.

Oh look it's an atf nigger or some other glow in the dark nigger.

My main issue is you don’t “breach” a door without expecting resistance. He did not have a second man immediately behind him/2nd man hesitated. The first man was not ready to fire his weapon. He went in without backup and got shot because of it.

had a game boy
had to have a snake light for it
we didn't need fancy backlights back then
*sip*

That's LEO for you, they aren;t exactly spec ops. Although, IMO it probably wouldn't have mattered if #2 was on his shit, #1 went down immediately and #2 would've gotten the same treatment or similarly fallen back as he did IRL if they were "stacked" up.

Walking into a fatal funnel is a bad idea.

Here's the whole video.
abc.go.com/shows/nightline/episode-guide/2018-05/15-051518-ambush-at-copper-canyon

That's not even special operations though. It's extremely basic infantry skills that anyone who reasonably expects to ever use a weapon as a member of a team should be very familiar with.

Underage b&

Anyone have more videos of cops fucking up and getting shot? This is the best I could find:

youtube.com/watch?v=2VYNNTV3iJY

That's the one! love that #2 takes cover next to a window and then can't get a single word out.

>Walking into a fatal funnel is a bad idea.
How do you get through a door without briefly being in it though?

You're just a nigger, aren't you?

>1:00 tfw it pops off and you haven't found a knockdown shield yet

>he had a snake light
nigger I just held it up to some ambient light for a few months until I finally got a light
fuckin pussy

Is it that cop bodycam one with firefighters ?

>gentleman having a good chuckle at the misdeeds and mayhem of the authorities
>"y-your just a nigger!"
So are you yourself an incompotent cop, or just a bootlicking faggot?

Set the whole house on fire

Right! I think it's hilarious the guy killed his wife and child beforehand! Just wacky!!

The problem is they weren't expecting a gunman at all. They were responding to an unresponsive adult female they could see in the garage. The gunman killed his wife and kid earlier and cops were coming in blind, the cop saw the woman in the garage and decided it was important to check on her quickly to try and help her before she died. Most anyone is going to get hurt in an ambush, and despite all your fellation it's hilarious that most people who kill a cop have to get the drop on them and generally aren't worth a shit once they lose the advantage of surprise.

>I firmly plant myself on the side with violent retards who kill their loved ones
>you must be some sort of authoritarian faggot if you think having a cops who keep retards like me in check is a good thing
Whatever you say kid, the rest of us will go about our day and never have problems with law enforcement, really the only people that do are mouthbreathers.

First rule of any breach is that you don't go through the doors. You can always find the biggest resistance guarding doors.

If your american police wants to act like spec ops any time they get a chance, they should at least follow the basic rules of breaching and go through the neighbors wall
>wew, there's somebody bleeding in the garage Frank, but I have a hunch the bad guy left the house already so let us deal with that later, ok?

Americans are seriously fucking retarded

Attached: 17352349_1270901762945871_3213780996148613458_n.jpg (960x960, 34K)

>why didn't you go in the house and save the woman frank!?
>why the hell did you go in the house with a gunman frank?!
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. The nature of the job of a cop kind of gets in the way on one of the most important parts of the job that is officer safety. They looked for a gunman I'm sure are they supposed to wait for more information before trying to save the nonresponsive individual? Who is going to give the info? How are they supposed to know there is a gunman in ambush?

Common sense, expectations and intuition, something your cops clearly don't have. That's what it takes
And by the retarded mumbling of the second officer, intelligence and critical thinking is missing as well
Don't try to defend these people, they are morons with guns with no real experience. Just a bunch of pussies

>just start kicking in peoples doors what could go wrong

Is that the one where he killed the woman in the garage and kept yelling at officers, "don't come in here, I got a lot a shot"

> all cops are retards and anyone could do a better job
>pshhh I'm not going to waste my precious time, I need to masturbate and monday morning qb these idiots
You know most agencies would live to have a capable individual like yourself working with them, the pay is alright and if you get into investigations you can make over 70,000 while in a leadership capacity. Insurance is pretty good too

i love when people have a fuck the police moment and surrender as soon as they shoot back, they should be stomped to death

Das it mayne, my hero. When my woman gets lippy wit me and the kids can't shut up I remember that hero and tell myself someday Ima stick it to the mayne. Fuck the poleese, buncha fashist pigs keepin us brothers down.

tear gas, flashbang, doggo, rpg all just a few examples

t. has never even held a real gun
>inb4 I served in my country's (insignificant) military. Sure, you did.
How long do you think it would take this fag to load an AR? 20 seconds? 30? Longer?

Attached: 1520529767593.jpg (650x515, 53K)

Ok your comments are fucking bait.
We have cops that range from complete utter shit - to - fucking amazing in the USA. Its a nation of 360 million people.
try fucking off back to where you come from NoGuns.

>coping THIS hard
Imagine my surprise amerifats

Attached: ,.,.,..,..,..jpg (324x291, 28K)

SNAKE LIGHTS? HEH, YEAH I REMEMBER THOSE BROTHER. IT TOOK A REAL MASCULINE BOY TO BE ABLE TO PLAY A GAME BOY WITH NOT EVEN HALF THE SCREEN LIT UP PROPERLY.

I dislike the police but I hate niggers. I like watching videos of both groups interacting because no matter who loses I still win

The best move is not to play

I am getting a strong waco vibe here

Attached: crowncerned.jpg (512x512, 39K)

fuckers failed to understand that a man's home is his castle.
they were worthy of their death. based nigger took care of them.

their experience is in writing traffic tickets to people on their morning commute.
fucking fags.

Based

Spoken like a true thin blue line cop cocksucker.. how does it taste?

funny how that SWAT team folded instantly when there was some resistance. Seems like their entry strategy relies more on intimidation than proper room clearing skill

This.
>ohhhh we got a call about a disturbance your 4th no longer exists

Attached: Glendale Man Has Large Hot Sauce Collection.png (960x534, 1.02M)

>got of scotch free
These four words together somehow caused me physical pain

Daily reminder: if you do not have a weapon capable of penetrating a IIIa vest within reach at all times you're fucking up.

This is why we're not allowed to own full autos, can't pay someone enough to kick down a poor person's door if he thinks there's a machine gun on the other side.

Honestly based as fuck, love that #3 thinks he's gonna be billy badass taking cover behind a tree with his AR and gets tagged regardless.

Attached: 1537549131195.png (1000x652, 125K)

If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so. This is the intended use of the second amendment. Anyone that disagrees doesn't actually support the constitution or bill of rights, they just think they do.

Attached: jefferson.png (620x360, 550K)

>YoU stUPiD rEDneCks tHiNK yOu sTaNd a ChANce aGaInSt miLiTArIzeD PoLiCE!!!1!

Attached: 512eVYEKR5L.jpg (375x500, 62K)

this

I wonder what 7.62x39 does to a hand. Can he even do desk work anymore?

I think just seeing the state not have 100% control and authority in every single situation brightens my mood.

God i love this board sometimes.

what a fucking disaster

absolute madman

its like watching rainbow 6 spectator with a shit team. how retarded you have to be to run in like that?

>”don’t come in here”
>”I got 30 round clips in here”
>”I got a lotta shots”
Probably shouldn’t come in there bruh

Attached: 8B7B78B9-B5AA-438F-AF99-3C7638A25131.jpg (495x496, 51K)

Delusions of tactical competency.

He beat and killed his ex and and the body was seen by police trying to save the woman’s son whom the “man” had taken hostage and later shot. its people like you that give this board a bad name. Yes there are bad cops mainly in liberal city’s where they are political figures and not real police but most police officers will be on our side in the boogaloo so please fuck off and die because they want the same thing as me and you but the difference is they aren’t waiting to change things like us

>black guy who has a rifle and is actually competent with it
>shoots at police who are overstepping
I think I may be a tiny bit less racist now.

This is why it is the civic duty of every law-abiding american to bend coat-hangers.

>He beat and killed his ex and and the body was seen by police trying to save the woman’s son
in hindsight, yes. But keep in mind we aren't cheering him on because of his crimes. The cops immediately kicked the door in just because a person was unresponsive. No knock, no nothing. Going into that situation, all the cops knew was that there was "unknown trouble". It could've been a passed out drunk person on the floor for all they knew. And they no-knock kicked his door.

It was 100% a power trip by the cops. And they got put in their place. If you can't see how that relates to us autists on Jow Forums, then I'm sorry for you. We're cheering him on because he (initially) survived what most of us have nightmares about.

This isn't the home defense one you retards. This was a shootout where a woman was reported bleeding in the garage and the nigger took his son hostage and killed him before killing himself after engaging police.

minecraft pilled

Maybe they should go back to the old "The house is surrounded!" on the bullhorn again.

what fucking morons

Attached: 0fdeff822f395921a0993f858cdffd906f62a67e7e0c929534c0ff80ac2ab2b5.jpg (500x500, 33K)

kill yourself
you took the words out of my mouth my friend

this desu

OP literally said that was it you raging spic

>2015
>Sons mom is rapidly descending into white trash filth
>I disagree with the idea of my 2yo son being exposed to this filth
>kids mom is evicted, then the next day is kicked out of the place she was staying after the eviction
>objectively homeless
>I have my son for a Sunday
>Supposed to go back to her on Monday
>not about to have my son go through being homeless with his rotten cunt of a mom
>disappear for 18 days with son
>functionality kidnapping him (worth it)
>resurface on 18th day and just so happen to get a knock on my door from some of my cities "finest"
>calmly and tactfully explain myself
>tell them about her constantly couch surfing between boyfriends and their friends until she gets kicked out and has to repeat (it was three weeks for Christ sake)
>faggot pig looks me right in the face and says "there's plenty of families in the homeless shelter"
>literally forced into giving son back to his mom
>crushed
>broken
THIRTY-SIX HOURS LATER
>awoken by phonecall at 3am
>some girl telling me she has my son, and his mom is in the hospital
>she abandoned him with the chick and tries to kill herself by crashing her car
>failed miserably
>I drive 45 minutes away to rescue my son
>look her mom right in the tits and tell her I wish kids mom had done a better job
>zero regrets
>12 hours later I have Emergency Custody
>full custody the next week
Boy is fine and 6 now.

To reiterate, no nigger has ever come between me and my son. I was being the opposite of a piece of shit and the cops still screwed me over and endangered my son. Never have I had a bad experience with a nigger.

Cops = Niggers + Tax Money

>Never have I had a bad experience with a nigger.
Your sons mom sounds like a colossal nigger, so never say never.

I would much rather a world full of nogs than a world full of pigs. Nigs are only bad because they're not wired to function in civilized western society. But they're not really a threat to individual liberty. Cops on the other hand make their living specifically by seeking out and destroying freedom. Typically in the laziest and most incompetent manner possible, and with the full force of the state behind them.

Attached: image0.jpg (400x242, 27K)

he no shit shot the gun outta his hand cowboy style

>not lying about being scared of the dark so you can play GBA in the glow of a nightlight

>Nogs are okay
>BLM
>fuck dem cops

Based Jew poster

Attached: 1548871492331.jpg (1024x576, 50K)