Does Jow Forums have any cheap .22 recommendations? I want to get a .22 for uhhhhhhhhhh scientific reasons...

Does Jow Forums have any cheap .22 recommendations? I want to get a .22 for uhhhhhhhhhh scientific reasons. Pic unrelated

Attached: 1562201391214.jpg (719x1074, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WA_u-WML-8k
coolguyguns.com/KIDD-22LR-Classic-Target-Rifle-52_p_166.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marlin 60 brand new, like $180

Thank you my guy, I'll take a look at it

it's a seriously good gun. you can pick them up in pawn shops all across america for 60-100 bucks all day long

I'm definitely looking into it. It's pretty much close to what I was looking for but not quite the aftermarket I was hoping for like the Mav88

Literally can’t go wrong with it. I love mine and it was easily the best $170 I’ve ever spent. It was my first gun when I turned 18 and was a college poorfag and I’ve killed many a varmint with it. Beats 10/22 in my mind in all aspects but aftermarket.

You're not fooling anyone buddy, we all know you're going to stab things with it.

Marlin 60. Put a shitty Amazon CVlife scope on it, a box of the thunder shit from Walmart and have fun at the range for hours.

a tricked out 10/22 is by far the best. I’ve got Kidd shit in mine with a dope Leupold and it is fucking bonkers. stock, it’s a tossup

>Pic unrelated
Sup Ho Lee Fuk. Also, don't eat my dog.

Mags are one of the most important parts of a semi auto. Ruger has great mags in all shapes and sizes, and they all run great. 10/22 for sure

youtube.com/watch?v=WA_u-WML-8k

I'd get a marlin but I already have a tube fed semi auto sold from sears 50 years ago.
Really prefer something with a mag, tube fed is just frustrating.

Oh wow thank you my Jow Forumsomrades yeah I kind of wanted a mag fed semiauto but I'm leaning more towards the marlin 60 but I'll do some more research. What is the most frustrating part about tube fed?

Fucking kek, now you've got me wondering how I would stab something with a .22. Ducktape my kabar onto the barrel perhaps and go on a flabby stabby krabby patty rampage

I'm tossed up between the Marlin 60 and the 10/22 and the main reason is the tube-fed magazine.

While it is a cool, unique feature compared to most modern rifles you will fire nowadays, it also comes with a bit of unsafe practices; the most obvious being you are pointing the barrel of a loaded gun at your hand any time you want to clear the tube and recover the ammunition, which the video in demonstrates very well.

That being said, I think knowing that it's a bit more dangerous would in turn have me respect it more and be even more cognizant of safety when dealing with the gun, which as a result, will enable me to learn safer habits when dealing with all firearms in general.

That was a 10/10 response. What to the 10/22s go for

coolguyguns.com/KIDD-22LR-Classic-Target-Rifle-52_p_166.html

I dont know about you but I'm a poorfag and a grand isnt cheap to me

my point was they can be as expensive or cheap as you want, like ar’s. I recommend the 21182 model for the best value. lower than that, prioritize the stainless barrel, the threaded barrel, the takedown feature, and the magpul stock in descending order.

cz 452 455 or 457 trainer
You'll thank me later

Oooh okay, point taken.

Marlin 795 is the magazine fed version of the Marlin Model 60 and they are the same price almost. Very inexpensive and righteously accurate. You can also do the 10/22 route which is equally as accurate and fun, but more expensive. It's essentially a tossup if you're looking at just base rifles. If you are looking to do any kind of aftermarket accessories shell out a little more for the 10/22

based korean shopkeep, 10/10 would drink beers on the roof with.

Savage 22s are a lot of bang for the buck. But won't feel great. best value is but it really depends what you want to do. If you really want to learn marksmanship, I'd lean towards the savage and spend the rest of the money on an appleseed and ammo/rangetime. It'll do you more good in the end. If you're just in the mood for plinking/blasting I'd just go to a gun store and pick the semi-auto .22 that feels best in your hands. Real decision will be detachable mags vs internal magazine. Hypothetically, you get the 10/22 you'll spend 75 bucks minimum to have 3 mags. With an internal mag you won't spend money on that but you'll have to reload every time you run dry.

Anybody have any experience with sa-22s? They seem pretty neat.

Couplof my CZ 452.
Ultra Lux and a 452 American with the Tribal stock.
457 is nice.
Sako Finnfire is nicer.
Anschutz Meister Grade 1700 series after the mortgage is paid off

Attached: 9isRcVZ.jpg (1024x768, 195K)