Best buffer weight to smooth out a carbine length AR 15?

Best buffer weight to smooth out a carbine length AR 15?

Attached: download (7).jpg (225x225, 3K)

carbine buffer

>Best buffer weight to smooth out a carbine length AR 15?

I personally use an H buffer for carbine length. Of course that depends on your gas system, gas port size, etc. But in general the H works well.

The heaviest one that will still run the action.

Which generally is?

Short answer: H
Long answer: The heaviest buffer that will keep the ejection in the 3-4 o clock position.

Attached: ARejectionpattern.jpg (662x687, 38K)

I hear this a lot and I think it's bad advice. If your rifle is on a knifeedge of just barely cycling, then when it's dirty it will choke up a lot faster. You want some play in your gas system/buffer combo. You don't want to try to make it BARELY cycle because that will lead to reliability problems once it gets a bit carboned up.

H or H2

You got to figure that out. Ever rifle is different.

Op wasn't asking for most reliable. He was asking for smoothest.

US military now uses an H buffer for their M4s. They used to use a carbine buffer. In general the H is a good balance between softer recoil while still providing good reliability for a 14.5 or 16" with a carbine gas system.

Hear that OP? Make a soft recoiling unreliable piece of shit rifle and listen to this guy.

In your opinion, is the difference in the recoil impulse shooting from prone, or on a bench, enough to justify buying one?

Honestly no. A carbine buffer is perfectly fine. An H will smooth out a rifle a tiny bit but it's mostly unnecessary.

I haven't cleaned my 4.9 oz (technically an H2) and sprinco blue spring in like 1,500 rounds.
Where is your God now?

Ya.....no.
The difference is like night and day you fucking /arg/ basement dwelling limited experience faggot.

A carbine buffer setup and spring vs. an H2 and spring is like a .30.06 and a .22LR

VLTOR A5 with H2.

>is like a .30.06 and a .22LR

You're a literal retard.

Well...
Since I have .30-06, standard 5.56 carbine, modified 5.56 carbine buffer and .22LR- pretty sure I know how they shoot and how they feel.

Sucks that you haven't experienced more.
Please continue to post, we should talk more.

Guess I'll ask in here as well;

Best rifle buffer and spring for an A1 reciever extension on an 11.5" barrel with carbine gas?

>Best rifle buffer and spring
this isn't as competitive a market as carbine length buffers/springs because anyone looking to optimize anything about a rifle build wouldn't be considering rifle buffers in the first place.

>Translation: I got BTFO and now I'm a salty bitch

Yeah I figured as much

Shoot your shit.
Look at
And then decide.
>Are you going to shoot .223 out of a 5.56
>Do you want reliability or softer recoil.
>Are you going to shoot the same round (manufacturer) or do you have multiples?
>Do you shoot cheap .55gr for targets and plan to hunt with .77gr?

I have $1,000 that says my softy is more reliable than whatever you can show up with.
I have about 1,200 rounds here but if it will take you awhile on the drive I can get more within 2 days (normal shipping).