VA californication being pressed tomorrow by our local cuck governor in a special session

VA californication being pressed tomorrow by our local cuck governor in a special session.

roanoke.com/news/local/northam-releases-final-list-of-gun-control-proposals-ahead-of/article_d0b8e0c7-005e-5bdf-b2f9-6270efbc8e85.html

Attached: northam_coonman.jpg (300x386, 22K)

Welcome to the nova endgame set up by New Jersey and Maryland transplants

Yup and it sucks
Very true, but regardless

Go fuck yourself
You know what you have to do

Of course he went to fucking VMI.

Out of curiosity, is it possible to appear before a general assembly, or some equivalent, in person and propose counter arguments to policies that they're considering? I'd be willing to go out and do something substantial, instead of just mailing reps all day.

Why not work to get into politics yourself?

You mean foreigners and their children right?

White people politics like freedom and small government is officially dead. There is no point in getting into politics if you’re not advocating secession based on race.

>40 days
>still no motive

Attached: dewayne-craddock.jpg (377x436, 18K)

Sure I've got a natural advantage of not having a photo of me in blackface floating around but that probably puts me at a disadvantage for nova voters

>Marylanders and New Jersey fags complaining about their shit state while also turning it into the same state

Nobody that works there knows anything yet legitimately or rather they arent being told. Hopefully an independent probe turns up

Attached: 1560807689570.jpg (725x555, 221K)

well im excited to learn if i become a felon or not.
Fuck the tyrants

wut

Session is about to start. Let's find out if Virginia kicks off the boogaloo or some other state gets the honor.

I'm a Californian and I moved to NoVA to personally make all this happen.

Virginian here, let's get this shit started.

Attached: 220px-Seal_of_Virginia.svg.png (220x220, 61K)

based and cuckpilled

I'd rather not have it start because of my town, but I guess better late than never.

>70% of your state's Republicans wants an AWB

The absolute state.

Get used to it, morons - you lost demographically long before I was even born. Every state will fall.

Attached: 1553927450229.png (505x433, 217K)

that's the looney coon that did a shooting with a suppressed handgun in VA Beach. He's ostensibly why Governer Blackface is pushing for bans of suppressors, standard capacity magazines etc.

If they do it, go all in. I’ve got enough funz to arm my entire household

No one's going to do shit.

% of your state's Republicans wants an AWB
[citation needed]

GUNGRABBERS BTFO
Senate adjourned without bringing up a single bill. As long as the GOP can keep one chamber of Congress this fall, we can remain a free state.

Associated Press is reporting that the Republicans found heir balls and refused to vote for any gun bills, instead voting to adjourn till November

Read the fucking polling data present in the OP's article.

Sneed.

>CNU poll
Oh yeah I'm sure CNU's arbitrary polling numbers are surely indicative of an otherwise largely rural state

Yep, and the opportunity comes once every 4 years. Sooner if the right person dies at the right time.