Soup Jow Forums

Soup Jow Forums
Im from europe and I cant legally obtain a firearm, what are my options for self defense? Bb guns any good?

I live in what is considered a bad part of my country, lots of drug crime and theft etc.
Ive been stolen from many times and robbed twice, but a month ago a friend of mine was attacked and it took police 30 minutes to show up. To keep it short If strangers hadnt helped he'd be dead.

How can i defend myself?
First off pepperspray and tasers are too risky for me. Knives too.
I cant obtain a firearm either due to a depression diagnosis from several years earlier.

Are there any bb or gas guns that offer reasonable protection, better than knives?

Attached: EUUN0001.GIF.gif (388x260, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

armurerie-auxerre.com/
armurerie-lavaux.com/
naturabuy.fr/
youtube.com/watch?v=npthEKUqUFQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Im from europe and I cant legally obtain a firearm, what are my options for self defense?

transition and marry a muslim alpha who will protect your boipussy

Get a bike wheel.

Attached: 186.jpg (636x1096, 95K)

Id rather not transition. Im stuck living here for at least a couple more years, are there no decent alternatives to fire arms?
Thankfully were not as cucked as the UK

>are there no decent alternatives to fire arms?
No.
And you won't carry a knife.
I'd practice sprinting.

"First off pepperspray and tasers are too risky for me. Knives too."
You don't deserve to be able to defend your self, nigger.

Attached: 1544935342494.jpg (400x400, 25K)

I have heard about some high power bbs being able to cause serious wounds at close range (enough for self defense)
Supposedly penetrating clothes and skin, i was hoping Jow Forums knew more
Perhaps that was dumb since all of you can just get the real thing.

Pepperspray isnt reliable outside and besides ive tested it in myself and unless its a full hit in the eyes its not that effective. Might as well use a knife then but that requires getting close and thus more dangerous

>thus more dangerous

The absolute state of Eurocucks....and to think that only a few hundred years ago, you people dominated the world, what an absolute disgrace. Please, dont reproduce..let my American seed impregnate your white women.

Get good at either blow darts or blow jobs

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Attached: 1557603713948.jpg (751x1024, 148K)

>Thankfully were not as cucked as the UK
If you can't legally own a firearm, you're more cucked than the UK.

> First off pepper spray and tasers are too risky for me. Knives too.
> offer reasonable protection, better than knives?
Yeah, it's called property insurance user. Since you can't defend your property, may as well have it replaced at least.
>Knives
So your OK getting into melee range, but can't/wont use a taser? Even with training a knife fight means "someone is gonna die" 9/10 times.
>BB / Pellet guns
Wouldn't create lethal injuries, or not quickly enough to end a fight without you getting hurt.

Can you get a crossbow or something?

You might as well jump the rope and get a firearm ilegally I mean lets be real, you live in a bad place where the police will most likely not even show up, so if you really fear for your life youd better go above and beyond to survive, cap a fool and leave him in the ditch and carry on. Or you can either move out or hang yourself. peace.

>I have heard about some high power bbs being able to cause serious wounds at close range
Sure, there are airguns that you can hunt bear with. They're bulky and expensive and not very practical, and probably also illegal wherever you are.

>Im from europe
which country? each one has different laws and different options.

Get yourself a Flobert, if they don't require permit in your country

>I am from europe
Seriously why do euroshit nogunz always start their "how do i get gunz" threads with
>I am from europe
Nigger simply tell your country you massive faggot. I bet it's germany, sweden or U.K.

Not op, they are only 7.5 joules, but it is possible to make them atleast 100 by getting a bigger heavier projectile and putting in gunpowder

Get a black powder revolver or derringer from french websites like fusil calais

First of all I'm not OP. Secondly, Flobert munition can be modified to have simular ballistics as .22 short

It is possible yes, easier to buy zoraki flobert pistol which takes 9mm pak blank round adapters, what u can do is take the regular 9mm blank put in a 5.6mm bb in it and shoot, the barrel is rifled and it should be good
Those black things are where u put in the flobert round which you then put in the magazine

Attached: image.jpg (750x590, 282K)

In my country (Ukraine) you can only buy 4.5 mm Floberts, as anything above (including regular handguns) is prohibited

US must suck then considering how felons aren't allowed to own firearms right now.

Let's just set the baseline as;
>If you can't legally carry a handgun in public, you're at least as cucked as the UK.

Unironically just go work out. Learn how to build your arm strength and if you want, learn a quality martial art. Avoid overtly philosophical stuff like karate and go straight to judo. Krav maga might be worth learning too, though I'm not going to say that conclusively. I've seen to many people talk shit about it and I have no experience with it, so vet it yourself.

I'm also from Europe and can have a firearm legally.
So which country are you from? Differnet countries can have very different laws.

Get traumatic gun or make the 4mm flobert round longer using some strong thing cardboard/plastic, russians do it

go to a psychiatrist and get it on paper that you're not a danger to yourself or others.

I'm from a European country too, and went through the process of getting guns while I was going to a psychiatrist. No problem, since I wasn't a homicidal or suicidal nutter. The psychiatrist knew I was a gun nut though, and had no problem with me obtaining those neat gats.

Try all legal ways to obtain guns legally. And it should work. If it doesn't work, get them illegally. It's even easier.

Meanwhile, get a short sword and some chainmail for home defense. Forget about BB-guns and gas guns, they're useless. Your common criminal will be carrying a knife and no armor most likely, so it's easy to outarm him for home defense scenarios by having a longer melee weapon than a knife, and some armor. If your area is particularly fucked up, wear stab proof vest, good running shoes, and don't walk alone.

Get a firearm.

>I'm from europe
which fucking part you mogrel ?

There is no such thing as "I am from Europe" a fucking nigger you are.

Attached: 1550635204982.jpg (720x834, 43K)

Start a gang. Always travel in a large group and carry clubs. Apes don't own small scale street tribalism.

Attached: 64b7e1c0a68d03076341661ef6562ca49b65387e749accf0cf6ca3be1091a0d9_1.jpg (320x365, 27K)

>go to shooting range
>rent gun and shoot
>steal ammo
>build gun at home
voila now you can defend yourself against multiple attackers

Use sth like the diy sheet metal pistol as a manual.

>Im from europe
It's almost like the EU is composed of many different countries with entirely different laws, you fucking globalist.

Which country?I live in Croatia and It's relatively easy to get almost anything as long as you have money. I suggest you befriend Bosnians or Serbs and ask them if they know anybody.

Can you get a baton or carry around an old maglite? Rock in a sock or lock on a chain? Pocket sand?

Netherlands. Strictest gun laws out there. I cannot legally obtain one and the only legal firearms are black powder based or guns made prior to 1870

Ill just ask around since legal isnt an option and dumb shit like "just get Jow Forums bruh" isnt realistic

Takes years to even get to the point of legally owning one then besides it takes at least a decade before theyll buy that

In the netherlands you either acquire a hunting license or if you are too stupid to learn for the exam you become a sports shooter.
So after one year of membership in a sports shooting club you may apply for your own handgun.

>Im from europe and I cant legally obtain a firearm

That only means you're either too dumb, too poor or underage.

Armed self-defense even in one's own home is a pain in the ass in most European countries. Therefore outside the based Czech Republic I can only recommend an illegal gat. You'll be fucked anyhow if you start blowing people away.

Didn't you read what OP wrote. He can't get firearm because he's depressed schizo and can't pass medical.

Try living in eastern Europe where you can own anything you want.

Attached: IMG_20190629_185932698.jpg (3024x4032, 2.88M)

For now at least.

Yeah, but then you have to live in Eastern Europe

except a comfortable life

EU rules have gave us USA level of cuck laws in the end of May. Sports users can now only buy 10 round mags. Fortunately they don't ask us if we're hunters in the store.

Attached: IMG_20190628_073639799_HDR.jpg (3024x4032, 2.87M)

yes, how terrible being surrounded by tall slender women and guns.

Where I live 10+ round mags will be outright illegal to possess. I may or may not have a stockpile of paperweights though

Maybe a net gun or bola launcher. But idk if those are illegal for you as well.

most european countries define airguns as real guns past a certain power threshold. An airgun that would be useful for self defense is going to be past that threshold, I almost guarantee it.

Jorg Sprave has a few videos of the borderline kraut self defense options but without knowing your laws we can't really help you. The unbreakable umbrella would be a useful thing to have. Unbreakable just so you don't have to replace it mind. That it would, perhaps, withsand use as a baton is entirely irrelevant for your purposes.

Getting some physical training wouldn't be a bad idea. Sprinting is good. Judo is also good. Boxing or muy thai would also teach you to use your body well.

For rules lawyering, I wouldn't go to k. And my (surface) understanding of european laws is they can pretty much fuck you no matter what. If you "intended" it for Self Defense it becomes illegal. You need to find people who can help you with your legal standing. It varies country to country. Sorry user.

Try getting some American pussy so you can get a green card and become a burger

Work out. Get good at punching, running and being able to take a hit or two. Name your country Euro fag.
Also if you shoot someone even in self defense, your fucked in most Euro states.
Remember the dick in Germany who shot a bunch of school friends in Mcdonalds. Someold dude on a balcony threw a bottle at him. The old dude was prosecuted for verbally abusing the mass murdering swine. You couldn't make it up

You can thank France for that.

>have been pepper sprayed
>have taken a bb to the face
>have been punched in the face very hard many times
gun > pepper spray > knife > bare hand
bb gun does not rate at all - unless you're going to get one of those blank firing guns and convert it to fire real bullets which is all the rage across the EU at the moment.
I carry a penknife legally in the UK. Dunno where you are but you're a fucking retard. Get pepper spray and a knife. Get a gun if you can - legally or not (bearing in mind that if you so much as brandish the gun, you'll get fucked legally. And the temptation to brandish it will be very high, if you have a hammer every problem looks like a nail kind of deal)
Get big & strong.
Train bjj & mma.

Carrying anything for self defence is prohibited in most European states.
I prosecuted a man for possession of an offensive weapon in London. He had leather belt wrapped around his hand and was threatening to hit someone. Belt was intended to be used as weapon. He was found guilty.

You're a fucking faggot

You wish

Are you the CPS?

Pepper spray is illegal in cuckistan and counts as a firearms offense.

You’re part of the problem, kys

You are thinking of airpistols that fire metal BB's. They are painful but I wouldnt rely on one to stop much of anything other than scaring a robber off. Plus it can be a pain to carry and lol if your caught

You can get away with it but it needs to be very cut and dry, and still a pain in the ass

Why are you fucking cowards so indoctrinated by the EU that you're ashamed of even saying your countries real name.

dude youre fucking retarded
mma and bjj doesnt mean shit when theres 3 people fighting you often under the influence of drugs and alcohol
pepper spray doesnt work for the same reason, and pepperspray is bad in general, that shit doesnt work vs multiple people, its unreliable in winds, and if youre drunk enough you can easily ignore the pain
"dude just dedicate 10 years of your life to lower the chance of losing a fight against multiple people instead of getting a weapon"

How do so many of you unironically believe this?

it is but pepperspray for defense against wild animals is legal to carry on you
its just fucking useless unless youre literally being assaulted by one guy at close range

depends over here if the ammo requires gunpowder. if its gunpowder its illegal. Crossbows are legal and some people have used those

I dont care if I have to go to jail for defending myself. I rather kill a nigger that attempts to rob me than run away
Shits degrading and Im sick of it
they never do it alone either because theyre pussies, alwqys 3+ with knives

Was cop. Left cos London was a shit place to raise kids.

Which problem? I stopped a clown from beating up some random guy. Fuck him.

>I dont care if I have to go to jail for defending myself. I rather kill a nigger that attempts to rob me than run away
Shits degrading and Im sick of it
they never do it alone either because theyre pussies, alwqys 3+ with knives

Fair enough. Look up laws on self defence, also look at Kenneth knoye case.
He murdered a cop in his garden with dogs. He was found not guilty as he thought cop was burglar and it was classed as self defence

>Brag about shit self defense laws
>Cry about living in shit

>europe
>can't legally own guns
speak for yourself, EU-filth

>mma and bjj doesnt mean shit when theres 3 people fighting you
A fight's a fight boy. I wouldn't need two friends to /heem/ you.
>he thinks a knife is a magic instant death stick, not a part of a FIGHT
Go look up real knife attacks. Plenty of video to work with. 9/10 it starts with a stab and involves a fight. If you can't defend yourself how can you defend the knife.
>pepper spray doesnt work for the same reason, and pepperspray is bad in general, that shit doesnt work vs multiple people, its unreliable in winds, and if youre drunk enough you can easily ignore the pain
lmao
Get good pepper spray, that comes out in a stream, not the gay cs gas cloud shit. Then have a few drinks and spray yourself with it. Then come back here and apologise to me.

Didn't cry. Left cos it was shit. Happy now in gun loving country.

Yeah, I was just fucking with you. Literally all the E Europe countries I've been to were gorgeous. Would move there in a flash if I spoke the language.

This.

Attached: 1489873753240.jpg (533x621, 88K)

Except if you live in Romania.

Maybe you can try a pistols shooting a rubber/pepper spray balls, if they're legal in your country

Black powder is what you're looking for. There are some BP revolvers on almost every french online gunshop. Even better, try naturabuy.fr, you can buy 2nd-hand guns there. If they won't ship it internationally try to make a quick trip in France, as BP revolvers are considered from a legal point of view in the same way as knives etc gunsmiths shouldn't be able to refuse to sell one to you.

A couple of links:
armurerie-auxerre.com/
armurerie-lavaux.com/
naturabuy.fr/

>black powder
>guns prior 1870

The anwser to your question lies here. Get a Remington 1858 Sheriff as well as a SxS BP shotgun... and you should be good to go.

Thanks lads Ill try something like that, Ive always had a thing for antique guns too and these look beautiful

>buy actual gun
>kill intruder
>dont call cops

your house, is your law.

Godamn I hate the EU

Because the majority of them aren't from Europe. In most Euro countries getting a gun for sporting/home defense purposes is rather simple, if you aren't 1) poor 2) autistic. I guess now you see the problem.

I have better gun selection than some American states, the only problem are carry laws, but that's impossible to change in the current times.

If I say "Im from switzerland" most americans will have to google it and figure out what continent its in so I just say europe to not bother them

For treating a belt as a weapon. Also for being in the police. No one I know who joined wasn't a window licker.

if you are from germany:
yes it´s joerg sprave, but he has the only store selling legal stuff that is more powerful than the usual. check out the airringer at the end of the vid! (but it is not certain that it will be legal to carry in public, it has yet to be decided by the authorities if it is a "anschein-waffe".
youtube.com/watch?v=npthEKUqUFQ

Assemble your firearm by importing pieces over several years. Nothing illegal about that.

>Im from europe and I cant legally obtain a firearm, what are my options for self defense

You're either underage, a felon or just trolling

Attached: I knew the OP was a faggot.jpg (289x440, 49K)

wtf is this an editing or it's for real

3+ with knives I don't want to face even if I had a gun. If pepper spray is legal I'd rather have that than nothing. Again though see Situational awareness is going to be king. For inside your apartment your new hobby of sword collecting.

Fuck off back to plebbit.

>I cant legally obtain a firearm
Stopped reading right there you kuk, it's just that you are too weak willed to go through the process.

kys

a very strong flashlight can blind someone OP

>Im from europe and I cant legally obtain a firearm

There isn't a single euro country where guns are completely banned. There can be a lot of restrictions depending on the country, but "not being to legally obtain a firearm" isn't possible, unless you have a criminal or mental illness record.

Hammers/screwdrivers

Just convert to Islam

>You might as well jump the rope and get a firearm ilegally
THIS

> lets be real, you live in a bad place where the police will most likely not even show up,
They NEVER show up in time for anything. That's what limp-dick liberals who never had any real life or death situation alawys fail to understand when they are condescending to you on how the world works from their indoctrined ideological cuckold world view.

Bonus points: When the police show up the next day to get your statement (and probably arrest you for defending your life - which is a worse crime than just about anything in EU which expects you to lay down and let the nigger/muslim kill you, rape your children, and burn your house down -------- anyway, tell them that the person you shot brought the gun with them, threatened to kill you, there was a scuffle, and during the fight you got control of the gun and it went off.

Chances are so long as you weren't stupid and left finger prints on the inside of the gun or the bullets that you will never be charged, and even if you are your story is believable enough that you should never be convicted.

You're welcome.

Thanks for writing this, I was going to point out the morons logic as well but now I don't have to engage with him which is preferable. I'd fucking kill him if I knew him personally. I'd make it llook like one of his pet immigrants did it too, so none of his bum buddies in blue would expend much effort on the case because it would be racist if they actually found the islam who dunnit

>Crossbow or something

Attached: Parry_This_You_Filthy_Casual_alt.jpg (740x665, 205K)

You're so stupid i shouldn't even try to educate you, but in the UK you can't own a handgun for any reason (unless you do elite private security for some rich cunt). Even their olympic pistol athletes have to go to another country to practice for the olympics, it's insane.

The only good answer in the whole thread.

If you giant faggot are from Switzerland there isn’t a single place that is as you fucking describe it. Join a MMA gym, lift, grow a pair and stop looking like a fucking victim! Also, if you feel you need to carry a gun, just fucking do it! The cops won’t ever control you unless you look like a reject of society.

You think of self defense the wrong way, rejecting knives because it's too dangerous is missing the point. You need to make sure he doesn't get close, but if he does, you must have a plan B

Given that it takes the cops around 30 mins to show up why not build a Luty submachine gun? (Google expedient homemade firearms)