Girl I went to college with. I don't know much about guns but this pose just looks bad, is it actually bad...

Girl I went to college with. I don't know much about guns but this pose just looks bad, is it actually bad? She's a no guns for sure, always bragging about this shit. One time I asked her if she was shooting a 20g or 12g and she replied with the fucking model instead

Attached: Screenshot_20190708_210853.jpg (1440x1733, 546K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4cP1gsr1oV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gtfo of Jow Forums nogunz

considering that she's a woman, that's a surprisingly acceptable stance

also, if you're a noguns cocksucking faggot, why are you judging other noguns? get the fuck off my board you fucking queer piece of shit.

we don't hate women here, nogunz

If you don't own guns then you don't belong on this board, get off Jow Forums you nigger.

>good stance

ahahaha sure thing buddy

Attached: chickenwings.jpg (183x275, 11K)

What a shitty gun.
>leaning back
>chicken winging with a pistol grip and collapsed stock
>improper LoP
>improper cheekweld

Call her out for being a poser.

Chicken winging and bailing out, otherwise, okay for a first timer

Anyone have pictures or anything that has proper stance illustrated. Got me wondering now

>chicken winging is bad

found the cowadooty faggot who's never held a gun in his life

>chicken-winging is bad!

pic related, the most elite rifle shooting competition team in the world "chicken-winging" because it actually offers greater stability that tucking your arm down?

when are you faggots going to realize that this meme is something you learned from videogames and simply doesn't mean anything in the real world?

the fact that you're sperging out about this over a girl shooting a .22 is some next-level fag shit. unfuck yourselves pronto.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20K)

She looks fine. Elbows are a little flared but whatever.

>6/10 thunder thigh qt would bang.

Attached: 1550463646370.jpg (3264x1836, 1.75M)

Both things are completely ok for target shooting, which she seems to be doing.

Chicken winging is completely OK for shooting competitions/target shooting. Tucking your arm will give you a better recoil control for quick follow ups, which are completely unnecessary in target shooting unless you're running a gauntlet of sorts

Same goes for leaning back. These things are just considered negative for practical shooting because of things not even related to the quality of the shot. Chicken winging for practical is discouraged entirely because you might bump your elbow into a tight space when moving.

Attached: max disdain.png (400x400, 220K)

>Chic shooting and not in chic stance.
Wife material right there.

That's not that bad actually

Worry about your own stance before anyone else's.

Pic unrelated

Is she a womanlet?

Chicken winging is also discouraged in practical shooting because it presents a larger target profile to the enemy, especially when "slicing the pie" or otherwise firing from behind corners/cover. You want the muzzle to be the first thing they see, not your elbow.

>when are you faggots going to realize that this meme is something you learned from videogames and simply doesn't mean anything in the real world?

For double dubs, that's a swing and a miss. Shooting with a squared-up stance and arms tucked in was developed specifically for those wearing modern body armor, it is not meaningless by any stretch of the word. If you're going to be angry about something at least educate yourself first.

..thats not chicken winging you retard

>obviously taught by former .mil/avid hunter father due to stance
>means solid family, no weird daddy issues
>her mom probably makes wholesome delicious home cooked meals

It's like you want to marry a dysfunctional, non conservative values girl.

Sounds like she shoots more than you, fag.

So am I the only motherfucker here who thinks her feet are way too close together and she's leaning back away from the rifle, and basically has no support in her frame to absorb the recoil based on her stance?

Cause it sure seems like a whole lot of sumemrfags going "ooh pretty girl" instead of paying attention to the biomechanics of what the fuck is going on in that picture.

It's not a terrible stance. I've seen much worse.

Having seen worse doesn't make it good.

It's not terrible, but it sure as hell isn't great.

she's a hotty. don't hate her because you like her

thia, most of us want to be cute girls but with peepees

nigger you're making me hungry stop

based

She is small and female so she has no shoulder pocket, chicken-winging is fine. She is leaning back because she doesn't have the core or arm strength to hold the rifle forward of her. The pose is probably the best she can do considering.

Not good, not terrible.

>small women don't have the frame or strength for proper stances
Nigga what
She just wasn't taught any better

Attached: female 3 gunner.jpg (632x310, 66K)

Why are the irons mounted on super high rails?

There are little girls who can control a 5.56 on full auto and 12ga autoloaders

youtube.com/watch?v=4cP1gsr1oV4

>girl
got some bad news for you user

>little girls who can control a 5.56 on full auto
Her torso was clearly displaced after firing that Masada derivative and those things have a relatively low rate of fire (800 RPM)

>PRS stock on high-speed low-drag AR
???

But that woman trains. Get an average woman off the street and she wont be able to hold an AR up in proper stance for more than maybe 10s. My gf is the same way. Good thing the only power that matters is in the hips.

Leaning back is only recommended to a low point. Last thing you want is to counter so much your stance is unstable. That's why it's better to do a forward lean and workout your stabilizers

>12ga autoloaders
those are literally the easiest 12ga to shoot. also 2 3/4 have no real recoil

Why are you here instead of having white children?

>.22lr 10/22
> is a poser and not a newgunz just learning.

It's like you guys want guns to be so obscure that we lose our rights.

Attached: 1560434469673.jpg (997x1024, 145K)

Wrong pic

But seriously, this place is full of elitist retards or fucking ignorant idiots who don't want to learn.

And Jow Forumstards fucking Jow Forumstards are the worst cancer.

Attached: 6d2.jpg (680x798, 44K)