Could a pocket pistol successfully save someone from a chimp out?

Could a pocket pistol successfully save someone from a chimp out?

Attached: Bitch pistol.jpg (1280x720, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kfK2YljJhiY
youtube.com/watch?v=OisFMN1BWvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, you'd be overrun.

Yes. It should help you fight your way to a better gun.

you'll be needing a bigger pocket

Attached: SW-329PD-Side-Rubber-Grips-Touch-Ups-2000.jpg (2000x1167, 340K)

Yup. Niggers are fucking cowards. Watch this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=kfK2YljJhiY

See how the fights starts with the two males squaring off against each other, but they never really engage, and instead spend most of the fight punching their women? That's because they're real tough when it's 6 on 1 or when they're beating on women, but show the slightest sign of real resistance and they scatter like roaches.

>can actually hear children loudly crying in the background
Absolutely despicable.

Attached: lawyer.jpg (636x738, 55K)

1 shot and they'll scatter, 6-7 shots is plenty. Unless it's a major street-blocking riot with thousands of participants flipping cars and looting/shooting, in which case don't slow down.

If niggers are cowards how come the best boxers and mma fighters are black then?

You mean like in that Lewis-Ngannou fight a while back? Yeah, real bravery on display there.

Because they know they're not going to get beaten to death on live TV, user. It's a controlled "fight".

It can help for a category 1-2. At category 3 you need a shotgun and a push bar. At 5 you need a several small militias wearing grey wool uniforms and bearing artillery.

Let me guess, ape attacked the human while he was down and or cheated ie their second favorite things next to kfc and stealing?

God, I hate that our generation gets everything cucked. Cucked sheds as micro homes, cucked compact cars, cucked subcompact pistols because God forbid anyone knowing you have a gun.

Attached: MAC_10__11_Rig_with_mag_pouch_and_gun.jpg (1630x1272, 196K)

No leftypol
Move out from California

Yeah, too bad Nevada is California now. Can't keep running forever, nowhere left to open carry a full auto Uzi.

>does shooting people kill them?

Not always.

I've seen entire packs of chimps take off running because a single white guy just pulled a gun, it's very easy to spook niggers.

Imagine being the asshole who starts a fight in Disneyland.

Attached: unbelievable.jpg (800x800, 93K)

Imagine being a tourist from a country with almost no blacks watching this.

Attached: 1548705472822.jpg (352x395, 13K)

Yeah i accidentally shot a native dude trying to rob me with a browing 25
He broke down into treats after i shot him in the arm and i akwardly slinked away, actually saw the same dude a decade and a bit later and he changed his life around and we shot the shit and he showed me his scar from it
I truly feel bad for these types but at the same time life is what you make it

sure, drop one and the rest will just disperse.
every watched one of the jungle videos? when one monkey gets wrecked, rest just disappear.

Disneyland Fight in Coon Town

Attached: 1562292206020.png (325x325, 163K)

Imagine being a white man in 1950 and growing old to see the country devolve into the current year.

A chimp out? Probably not.
A chimp IN? Likely.

Problem with black people fighting in a place for kids to enjoy themselves. Hispanics and white people stepped in to stop it. Only black guy stopping it seems a based old man working to clean the park. Parents have asked:
>Why do you have a conceal carry license
ugh.

The future of America

OP, carry something with an higher capacity. You don't want to get overrun and beaten to a pulp

There's no bravery involved, it's a controlled sport, they're getting paid money to do it, and there are medical professionals nearby to aid them.

Made me think of
youtube.com/watch?v=OisFMN1BWvg

Attached: a8ooenc6xnt01.jpg (3840x2160, 810K)

t. the problem

kek

Attached: 1551060352991.png (321x322, 39K)

How long before this becomes enough of an issue that the disney(TM) private security force shows up?

You have to go back.

depends what category

Not all niggers are cowards, niggers tend to be more athletic, fighting in a controlled setting is very different from fighting a man with a gun.

I was with you until the gun. Concealing is meant for a reason, and I seriously can't comfortably conceal anything with a tucked in shirt except a pocket pistol.

>t. Boomer Bill

Too much onions.

Get a .380 pocket pistol with gucci bullets and you will do alright.

Alternatively 38 special,

>380 pocket pistol with gucci bullets
This.
I wear suits and slacks all the time to work and about. I sometimes gotta full tux in Minneapolis when my band is gigging there. I get along fine with my .380 in my pocket and it doesn’t get in the way of my sax playing.
t: big band jazz saxophonist

>gucci bullets
Winchester white box count?

I like xtreme defender bullets but any good ones will do.

Attached: D77AA84D-5D15-43A8-8F6E-81EA35CD13D1.jpg (480x480, 15K)

Yes

Only Wolf nigga box will do

You might just have a cuckolding obsession.

Subhumans

Attached: 1562292949555m.jpg (1024x868, 262K)

Any sane person would scatter if they could die over something not worth dying over.

>toontown pvp server

Compact pistols very popular in the early part of the 1900s
Ford Model T compact and popular in the early 1900s
Small houses very popular in the early 1900s
Either you are the oldest user on earth of just a whiny faggot. Now go bitch about boomers McMansions, gas guzzling SUVs, and "muh 1911." But for God's sake don't take control of your own life. It is easier to complain.

This.
Any sane person isnt fighting at fucking Disney. They're moving away because they went there to spend time with there children and just happened to see a couple of escapees from Animal Kingdom.

Pocket pistols are for peacetime civilian carry.

When SHTF, you better have a Glock 17/19 on your hip. Anything else will get you killed.

>inb4 BIG IRON fags think a wheelgun will ever be useful

Wheelgun was for when criminals had standards, they don't now.

>Pocket pistols are for peacetime civilian carry.
If it's a war zone, you should be carrying a rifle, a pistol is already a lost cause.

this is the future of America, and there is almost nothing anyone can do to stop it

Stop guys my will to participate in society is already low enough.

>concealing a handgun under a tucked in shirt

Attached: 1.png (537x100, 42K)

>you'll be allowed to carry a handgun as we spiral into an Orwellian hellscape
A deep conceal pocket pistol may unironically have more value in a SHTF scenario. Until the boogaloo really gets going, more gun control (martial law) will result in a need for better concealment of weapons. If the government completely collapses, yes, a high capacity pistol would be more useful.
No reason you can't own both

Which is why he carries it in his pocket moron

Based

>mfw I first saw that on /tv/

Attached: skykeker.gif (480x206, 584K)

THIS. SHTF doesn't mean that suddenly 80% of the world population suddenly disappears and that cities as well as the countryside become a huge battlefield where small groups of armed civilians fight.
It will probably be a relatively quick escalation of crime rates combined with a much harder access to services, food, communications combined with a deep economic crisis - which basically translates in having to maintain a daily life with the usual chores for a quite long period of time. Martial law might be established and police much more present in some areas.
In this kind of configuration carrying a good pocket pistol is the only viable solution. A G17/19, or any other compact double stack 9mm might be too bulky to carry around. Especially in summer time. Nice subcompact guns would be perfect. And realistically 6-8shots + a spare mag should be more than enough for 95% of the sitations you might encounter.

Attached: gettyimages-502016288.jpg (1200x893, 233K)

>3 minutes in security finally arrives.
>middle aged heavyset boomer
>"HEY, do me a favor, CALM DOWN"

My sides. When has that line ever worked.

better than nothing

Attached: 20190709_222327.jpg (703x937, 135K)

Thats a pretty cute gun, son

>mfw .22 LR
>mfw .25 ACP
>mfw .32 ACP
>mfw .32 Short
>mfw .38 S&W
>mfw .38 Special
>mfw .380 Auto
>mfw .44 Special
>mfw any variety pocket pistol

Attached: 1562358170398.gif (224x255, 90K)

>A G17/19, or any other compact double stack 9mm might be too bulky to carry around.
Bullshit, I CC a USP in the summer because I shoot it well. SHTF you're not wearing tuxedos, if you're too petite to conceal a G19 someone's going to steal your shit anyway.

>defending myself from a chimp out
>giving a damn about how much the barrel and/or grip sticks out from my pocket during a chimp out
please tell me how I'd find a better gun

Oh shut up. Too many people using boomer and zoomer buzzwords and not enough people calling out fudds.

is it for the same reason that special forces is all white?

>recommending 22LR for self defense
yea, I'm seeing the full level of your chimp post pic here

It's fucking humiliating that this is what those tourists will associate America with from now on. Even if it is a fairly accurate association to draw.

Underrated.

I'd consider a USP-C, but even my p2000sk was uncomfortable for me. I needed something even smaller so I wasn't touching it against my back every 5 minutes, and that's after carrying it for 2+ years.

Kek

It's true.

Attached: yomamesfagdies.webm (460x270, 1.88M)

>when America was 90% white you could hit machine guns in the mail

Clearly nothing is wrong and more diversity only makes our country better !

Attached: 1562550008770.jpg (961x699, 114K)

They basically have their own Police force in Disney World, but that's because they more or less supply all the tax revenue to Lake Buena Vista.

Nice.

Edgy

Goddamn son, that was quick.
Basic gestalt? Was the lead collector already in the middle of robbing the store at the beginning of the webm, or did the clerk manage to spot the weapon, draw, and fire at the first sign of trouble?

depends how good YOUR AIM is.

Attached: giphy.gif (260x229, 1.98M)

So Fury and Khabib are black now?

The future is now whyte boi, gibs me dat muhfugga

Nice singular example , I'm sure you couldn't find a single instance of blacks exhibiting bravery or a white person exhibiting cowardice.

You did realize these were negroes we're talking about when we started the video? Your words are true, but your surprise is misplaced.

You should try just watching again. Its neither complex nor unclear.

No, that's actually because you have to be able to read to review a SF ops plan.
Only funny because it's true. Not a bad idea to have negroes for infantry and cannon fodder though, if you can get them in there quickly enough with sufficiently dumbed down instructions.

>Cucked sheds as micro homes

This depends. If you are talking about $60,000 "tiny houses" then yes, but building a shed size structure in the middle of the woods, especially out of logs, is peak American dream and an American tradition. It's called a "homestead" and generations of great Americans have done it.

Attached: log-cabin-in-grayson-highlands-state-park-virginia-va2141.jpg (500x334, 401K)

Drive highway 2 across North Dakota and you see so many of those old homesteader farm houses. They are in rough shape, but the simple 1 room stone foundation building design makes me wish i could still just go out and claim land and say fuck off to the rest of the world.

I was actually at Disneyland on Sunday and saw this fight. I’m from Mexico and I was there with my CHI cousins (proof: this photo, Domingo means Sunday. Not much, but I don’t know how else to prove it)
And holy shit! This is my first trip to the States and I thought the black people thing was a meme.

Attached: CCAB0E31-082F-4BF8-9E46-A3ED43AB0A96.jpg (1242x1514, 1.47M)

kek

It can maybe if you're lucky get you out of one immediate problem. If it's shtf you're probably fucked if you get a cut working a field on a farm. A bunch of people will say you're wasting food and resources on someone that isn't pulling their own weight. The food will get exported some where else and they'll just find another person to do that work. It's like when commies take over a place. Maybe you get out of one fight, there are too many fights for anyone to statistically ever make their way out of. Your odds of getting out of a fight alive with a pistol is surprisingly okay compared to if you didn't have one. SHTF or TEOTWAWKI it doesn't matter how often you get out of a problem you got a bunch of bigger unsolvable problems.

If you dress like a tool sure you could even cc a fckg garand on you.

Okay friend. Okay. You got me! You got me bent over a barrel, wrists secured behind my ankles. You got a fistful of my hair, you got my back arched and my ass up. You got my virgin hole winking at you.
OH! Oh, friend! You got yourself inside me! Ooof! Oh you got yourself deep! You got your hard rod exploring my inner crevasse! You got your rock hard rooter inside my tight white tooter!
Uuuuunfff, friend! You got my eyes rolling into the back of my head! I'm leaking precum, and I can tell you're about to explode inside of me! FUCK! Fuck yeah, bud! Fucking pound me! Fucking pound me and shoot your load in me!

It's sport and there's a fat dude to stop the fight from turning into a deadly beating.

going for a light terrorwave look?

>not being a hitman on your free time and using supressed .22LR only.

never gonna make it

At best it's
>Run to your car/house
>Grab rifle/glock
Maybe dome a couple niggers on the way, but it's not traditional stopping power per se, you'd wanna apply it more delicately.

Is it illegal to CC a (legal) NFA firearm?
Asking for a friend
Also, full-auto Ingram's are still around $10k a piece, right?

No kek but I just noticed it does kinda look like it