North Carolina

North Carolina State Thread
Summerfagging Edition

Post your area codes, find people to shoot with, and chat about places that ARENT Asheville

Server:
discord.gg/wcberzM

Attached: 1549299046102.jpg (707x494, 116K)

Are we finally at peace boys?

Attached: OC9DD0M28Tf2KUvVQmeC9hDMcZQBFAZhDj1uNueXC6M.png (999x767, 629K)

why is it when i use this image ayyynon always shows up in the thread?

please explain.

Y'alls BBQ is shit.

I know. I like vinegar myself. We have chicken bog tho

Fuck asheville

This im stuck in this hellhole

I'm moving to nc soon which has less niggers Greensboro or Winston Salem??

252 obx here. Love the area but this time of year is overrun with tourists from PA and shit.

Meh you guys are fine other than even more basketball americans than we have. I actually like your BBQ, but of course it comes second to NC and even TN BBQ.

I've never been, but some friends want me to visit with them the next couple of months. Looks like an ok time other than a bunch of hippies obsessed with DUDEWEED and craft beer.

Winston Salem I think. Once you get west of Raleigh there nig population falls off dramatically. Everything between the coast and Raleigh is ghetto as fuck though.

Attached: NCball.jpg (598x442, 69K)

How's the western side of the state? Only ever been past Raleigh a couple of times and never very far. I know Asheville is full of fucking berniebros and weed, but that's pretty much it. (I really just want to get out of the damn humidity)

Just be grateful you arent stuck in fucking Jacksonville. Was born and raised in Robeson co. and even I think this place is fucking garbage.

Charlotte is full of niggers and bankers, Greensboro is full of niggers, and Winston-Salem is full of niggers. The mountains are full of hippies and college kids except the rural parts which are so rural you really wouldn't want to live there. The coast is actually the most baste part of the state.

Attached: 4061870358_a041ca241a_z.jpg (640x426, 97K)

252 north coast here. Every time I go west I regret it and makes me think NC isn't really that great. But anywhere on the coast is very comfy. I like it a lot down south since the sounds aren't so wide open and intracoastal waterways connect everything closer so better boating environment. If you like fishing though we're closer to the gulf stream up north.

Attached: Morehead-City-NC-Google1.jpg (1028x697, 250K)

Anyone on Bragg wanna shoot?

You, sir, are a liar and a charlatan.Charlotte, Greensboro, and Winston-Salem may factually be full of niggers, but to insist the coast, with its ghetto shit, tourist traps, and marine infestation, is somehow the best part of the state is as far removed from objective reality as one can get. Cease and desist.

Of course, friend, but I still prefer western NC BBQ to anything else.

I will never understand why some people on Jow Forums get so upset at craft beer. What the fuck do you drink? Bud light and shit isn't even beer, it's piss water. The worst part of living in a rural area is there's a lack of decent beer, every bar has the same shit, maybe a Guiness at best.

Hell son when I was Back at Bragg
*sip*

Probably going to Jim's to shoot my new shotgun after work

>What the fuck do you drink?
Enjoy your man tits faggot.

Attached: glass-of-water-1-1.jpg (1000x1449, 72K)

Most craft beers taste like soap.

You're not wrong but that's because most craft breweries are run by talentless hipsters that latched onto a fad. Actual good craft beer made with care by a master brewer is one of the only things that keeps me from turning to cannibalism.

On topic, why is NC such a shitty state? It has chink knockoff tier versions of a lot of things that are great about other states (beaches, mountains, BBQ) but nothing about it rises above a 5/10 level. I wanted to love it there but after 3 years it convinced me that the whole state could be nuked and the survivors would thank us for giving them an excuse to move somewhere better.

charlotte here.

>coast
>ghetto shit
t. landlubber pleb

If you're a motorcyclist NC is much better. Shitty craft beer and getting blackout drunk at Bragg made me quit alcohol and dedicate most of my time to riding and hiking. The mountains are based for riding in the summer and camping/hiking in the winter.

I like the BBQ. I don't think there's a BBQ I hate.
American beer is almost all singularly unpleasant. That dank German beer is fantastic. I dislike everyone that enjoys IPA. The best beer in NC is Duck Rabbit because based Scots-Irishmen make huge chunky vats of the dark stuff.

Winston Salem. If you're trying to get away from the Brown Menace then you need to avoid the major cities entirely. If there's a ghetto they've found it or made it.

The Smokeys are nice. You gauge the niceness of NC based on what you'll be doing outside and away from people. Most of the beaches are great if they aren't directly connected to a city. Wrightsville Beach can eat shit.

Are you a Yankee. You have to tell us if you're a Yankee.

Attached: 1552777202959.png (1024x415, 461K)

Muhreen?

What is Lejeune like? I am going there in September.

Winston Salem is a great town. Greensboro blows.

NC on the whole just has a 'filler state' vibe to it, like Idaho or North/South Dakota. Throw that onto a shitty local and state government that pretty much just pretends everything outside of the Triangle area doesnt exist while trying to court (((cultured))) liberal arts and tourists from out of state to come and shit the place up, like when that show Sleepy Hollow was hot shit and they all came down to film a handful of episodes over in Wilmington, and the fact SC is more or less 'NC but better' makes the whole thing pretty redundant.

By the way, anyone have experience with South of the Border? I've driven passed this place a million times, but never been.

Attached: W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzLzc4MzMwMTBiZDdlYzMzZTJhYl9TT0I1LmpwZyJdLFsicCIsInRodW1iIiwieDM5 (611x390, 79K)

Si. Stationed in New River. This place sucks.

Its like any other military base, tbqh. Your exact quality of life will depend on what unit you go to, but if you've spent any time around Camp Pendleton, Bragg, or Pensacola, then you probably already know what to expect, but Jacksonville is a fucking dumpster fire.

This is exactly why I went so long thinking I just didn't like beer, until I tried Yuengling. Dont want to sound like a shill, but their shit is actually really good.

>south of the border
tourist trap to sell trinkets and fireworks. if you want boomsticks just go into any normal town there's like 100 shops that sell it at half the cost.

Yuengling is good. Not exactly craft. Skunks over easy in the summer. I had to give up my drinking tho, it was getting the better of me. Gives me more $$$ for ammo too

Always knew it was a tourist trap. I was more curious about the place in general. But you're right about boomsticks. There's a goddamn million fucking little stores down that interstate.

>courting film business and tourism
>Republicans remove subsidies and destroy film industry
>let Dow Chemical dump super-cancer agent into entire river

10/10 government would vote again

I've never seen people in one of those places. It's like a Mexican ghost town with squatter meth motels. The closer you get to SC the shittier things get.

exit 7 of i40, harmon den. on west 40 from avl take exit 7 and take a left under i40, go straight on that gravel road. you can then follow this road until it switchbacks against itself. But in the middle of that hairpin turn there is an extremely steep hillclimb that a lifted 4x4 with decent tires can certainly make, my shitbox does all the time. It looks like a hiking trail that has been washed out/unused its extremely easy to miss if you're not careful. its about 2 miles from the offramp. Climb that hill, follow that extremely rough trail until it dead ends. Do not attempt if it is going to rain while you are there, I have come extremely close to getting stuck trying to make it out of there. park the truck, grab whatever guns you wanna shoot and get out. hike farther down the trail if you want or just shoot at the sandbar. I just stay at the sand bar. Ive literally magdumped for several hours straight there havent seen another person. Its in a steep gorge so its also extremely safe.

Been here 5 years, agree with this sentiment. Charlotte a shit. Asheville full of filthy hippies. In every population center you're surrounded by niggers and libtards nothern refugees intent on shitting up NC just like they shit up NY/NJ/PA. I haven't found anything particularly redeeming about the state. GA at least had based firearms laws and the greater Atlanta area had pretty much everything you could want. If NC got rid of it's immigrant problem (Libtard yankees, LGBTQ brainlets, the brown and black menace) it might be an okay state.
As it stands I see no reason not to go to SC and enjoy lower taxes and better firearms laws. (Fuck the pistol permit system)

>corrupt government pretends everything outside 3 major cities doesn't exist
>dumps giant amounts of taxpayer $$$ into handouts for second and third rate entertainment at no benefit to the public at large.
>tourists from libshit northern states come and shit up the few nice places the government bothers to maintain

Desist.

Where are y'all fuckers going to shoot in the 919? I'm sick of driving to the civilian range on Bragg just to pop some shots off outdoors.

join the discord dude, we all usually go to the range together

What kind of nigger drinks beer anyways? This is a Southern state. Just drink white lightning like a normal human being. Tax free like God intended.

Winston is a shithole, the roads are shit, the people are shit, everything is shit. Stay away.

Winston salem user here, there are more niggers here. Used to live in Greensboro, far better.

Attached: what-is-the-worst-3-years-of-a-niggers-life-first-grade_o_7199305.jpg (720x429, 80K)

I tend to just take the hour and drive out to ENC and spend the day there

nice trips :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Attached: 61653716_2452118731485121_3640776517631344640_n.jpg (354x600, 66K)

Anybody that says asheville is full of hippies and weed is full of shit. Its rich parents taking their kids on vacations and transplants that are sucking the economy dry. Asheville proper and a few areas around biltmore and the forest on hendo road are shit the rest is pure d southern.
>best climate in the state
>best roads for driving
>best forests for shooting
>best food
>13/50. Nope not here
Y'all mad, and y'all can stay mad.

NC based. SC less based but okay. SC fags stay out of NC discord unless you have NC work or ties.

Feck off.

PS. Nobody from outside of buncombe move here we dont want your inbred degeneracy

Both suck but Winston has more brown people in general, they have a shitload of spics

Live in kernersville and commute to either. Traffic is way worse in Winston and a lot of the roads are being worked on right now which means major traffic delays. And downtown WS is hell with no parking. Not that Greensboro is that much better but the traffic really isn't all that bad there.