Relying on the Same Illogic That Trump Used to Ban Bump Stocks...

Relying on the Same Illogic That Trump Used to Ban Bump Stocks, a New Lawsuit Argues That Customizable Rifles Are Illegal
A new lawsuit against the manufacturers of guns used in the 2017 Las Vegas mass shooting claims that AR-15-style rifles are illegal because they are compatible with bump stocks, which increase their rate of fire. The plaintiffs, parents of a woman who was murdered in the Las Vegas massacre, argue that bump stocks like the ones used in that attack convert semi-automatic rifles into illegal machine guns—
reason.com/2019/07/03/relying-on-the-same-illogic-that-trump-used-to-ban-bump-stocks-a-new-lawsuit-argues-that-customizable-rifles-are-illegal/

Attached: 1472792092554.jpg (500x308, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/2019/07/08/noncompliance-kneecaps-new-zealands-gun-control-scheme/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Welp, looks like it's time for the latest of our five-a-day anti-Trump shill threads.

Fuck election season.

Never understood why the bumpstock ban was even an issue. Bumpstocks are retarded faggot fantasy shit. Beat it

Because as it turns out appeasing the grabbers just means empowering them to take more of your shit.
Parkland Goblina said it best "if you give us an inch, we'll take mile".
>hurr libtards trying to protect gun rights, come and take them Daddy!

Attached: 1560519282315.jpg (750x747, 235K)

You aren't accomplishing anything shareblue

Let's just kill all politicians man. fuck it

Whatever, homo.

Attached: 51spLsWfUlL.jpg (428x469, 49K)

Noncompliance Kneecaps New Zealand's Gun Control Scheme
As of last week, only around 700 weapons had been turned over.reason.com/2019/07/08/noncompliance-kneecaps-new-zealands-gun-control-scheme/

Attached: 1553226382381.png (705x706, 48K)

i dont understand how anything in that post lead you to that response

That's because you're dumb.

Attached: juke1.jpg (650x366, 22K)

Bump stocks were declared machine guns by executive order, which is pretty weak sauce legally speaking. This argument is saying that any rifle that can fit parts (so any rifle [including bold actions remember the peterson device {kel-tec if you're reading this make a peterson device}] is a machine gun) so it would get struck down before the trial even begins likely. It could even strike down the bump stock ban because it doesn't fit the federal definition of machine gun (which is why the ATF allowed it for so long).

>Relying on the Same Illogic That Trump Used to Ban Bump Stocks, a New Lawsuit Argues That Customizable Rifles Are Illegal

>A new lawsuit against the manufacturers of guns used in the 2017 Las Vegas mass shooting claims that AR-15-style rifles are illegal because they are compatible with bump stocks, which increase their rate of fire.

I predict the U.S.S. Gun Control will damn the torpedos and full steam ahead into the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act and run aground.

>and run aground.
along with the Demoncats.
They need crime to survive, they need their laws to survive, they need their talking heads to survive, Becasue teh days coming where all teh world to see what they have been doing all this time behind closed doors. Example. Jeffery Epstein. But he doesnt look like the kind of person who was into eating murdered babys and satanic orgys, or maybe I am wrong.

Attached: 15534748675ee96.jpg (500x478, 54K)

GOA did sue regarding the bump stock ban, I'm guessing it's still languishing because our legal system has more important things to do like declare borders illegal every couple days

found the shill

Whos that hysterical cunt?

Bumpstocks are stupid retarded toys for idiots. The issue is with how they banned them. The gov had the alphabets in charge rewrite the rules on us. Specifically, the definition of a machine gun. By doing this they avoided any judge/court decision on the matter. I'm sure you can see why this is incredibly bad when it comes to our 2A rights.

It's not. Executive orders can't subvert a constitutional right.

Hit it on the head user, the issue isn't
>wah I lost my stupid toy
It's
>the government rewrote the rules to bypass all the checks and balances to get rid of my stupid toy
setting the precedent that THEY CAN DO THAT. If that doesn't freak you out a bit, you're delusional.

Attached: 1562452688249.jpg (480x480, 22K)

The government always reinterprets and amends laws, that is nothing new.

>your finger is compatible with a gun
fingers are now illegal and must be chopped off

>whoa the government won't let me own a piece of plastic
>it's definitely going to let me own actual guns

Attached: ptf9hkOYQz1r058cd_540.png (540x420, 246K)

ironically it was your side that last actually tried assassination.

Fuck off shareblue.

Fuck optics and other accessories , they’re just plastics and glass anyway! Out with suppressors too!

YEP

Trump isn't nothing but a fucking backstabber.

>The government always fucks with our rights so we should all just stop calling them out each time they do and bend over

>so it would get struck down before the trial even begins likely.
That's adorable. It's like you actually believe this would ever happen.

Wow this thread again!

Wow, this un-American faggot again!

You may as well have just admitted you aren't American chang

I can't wait until they ban all semi-autos for being "readily restoreable" to machineguns. The salt from you idiots that don't think bump stocks matter will be glorious.

Anyone can sue anyone for anything at anytime. This is a frivolous lawsuit, a hundred like it are filed every year and your crazy if you think this is going to go anywhere.

Attached: douptful bear.jpg (554x548, 232K)

Fuck the fact that election season starts 2.5 years early now.

Yeah lets vote the dems in to own the libs

Based kiwis

The fact the grabbers are missing is it didn't help but hurt the shooters lethality. 1000s of rounds of ammo spent = scary body count = -100. Half the injuries came from ricochet off the ground. It would have been an absolute slaughter with well placed semiautomatic fire. He emptied so many mags into thin air. Why again should I care about a novel ammo wasting accuracy degrading accessory? If you use logic bumpstocks should be mandatory from an anti-shooting spree safety point. Its almost like this has little to do with public safety.

But it happened anyway.
Funny how that happens.
Rules are only worth the paper they're printed on. If the guys with the guns decide they dont have to abide that shit, they dont.
Tough cookies, subject.

And tomorrow dildos are illegal on a whim and we won't cry for you either

>I should make strawmen

Okay agent im sure you'll frag your department head any day now
You tried