/arg/ AR General Tripfag Development Group

Two is One and One is None Edition

OLD

Attached: Resized_20190707_182338[1].jpg (918x1600, 844K)

Other urls found in this thread:

primaryarms.com/sb-tactical-sba4-pistol-stabilizing-brace-black
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What offset optic?

Why is your arm so fat?

>Why is your arm so fat?
he is like 5 foot 2.

For Mr.11

Oo lala , madameoissele. Where were you when the T2 is now obsolete

>shake to wake
>ten year battery life
>change the reticle from dot to dot and circle
>cooler logo and lingerie
>green dot is brighter than the sun

Attached: 06721FD8-5912-4E39-B51E-1D0EF7E9B66F.jpg (1200x1600, 279K)

Sightmark, pretty nice actually.

camera angle

dont compare me to Milsurpdude, I am not that short.

Take a picture of the battery cap off. Both sides of the cap and measure both sides of the cape.

Did you read what I said in the last thread? last post I think iam not going back to find it

>Sightmark, pretty nice actually
yikes.
[email protected]

Measure your cock, bitch boy.

3.7 inches.

Suck my dick. You have armpit pussy.

It still has that plasticky made in China finish.

When are the chinks going to start making cheap gen 3 nods?

Attached: 3532.jpg (768x1024, 170K)

Better than a Taiwanese aimpoint.

you can get Gen3 Mil Surp Nods now cheap if you know how to look for one

>AKs are so fucking heavy and shitty and slow.
That's probably because you built the most retarded mall ninja'd AK I've ever seen, of course it's going to weigh three metric tons when you slap a bunch of zenitco crap and a retarded heavy suppressor on it. Not saying AKs are light, but holy shit did you do everything in your power to make it as heavy as possible.

>you can get Gen3 Mil Surp Nods now cheap if you know how to look for one
I dont want stolen nods.

>That's probably because you built the most retarded mall ninja'd AK I've ever seen, of course it's going to weigh three metric tons when you slap a bunch of zenitco crap and a retarded heavy suppressor on it. Not saying AKs are light, but holy shit did you do everything in your power to make it as heavy as possible.
Its because he was trying to make an AK into an AR like retard.

That was the one WGWS was posting I see you are just a sissy. Later fag I got stuff to do you ruined it. Im leaving.

>Go hide in a new thread to disguise your incompetents on the AR platform...

I'll be here all night to call out everything you trash tripfags throw out

Anybody have a bulk seller for 30rd AR mag springs? Looking to buy 500 or more, don't want to pay $2 per spring.

That’s your brain on 8 concussions. He likes to build ARs light even when ARs are light enough but likes to build his AKs heavy on an already semi heavy AK

he has the guns to carry the 3 metric ton ak tho

Attached: WUGGAY.jpg (1660x2230, 365K)

I have never had a trip these guys just know who I am. un like you I don't need anyone to like my AR even though it is better than anything you own.

Attached: FN 19x (2).jpg (3827x2153, 1.79M)

>PRO
>echo trigger
>lanky dumb bell
>No optic glock
>velcro on the light switch
>horrible sling management and using the meme qd in the rear
>stock PRO mount
>over greasing his AR
>larp rubber band
>cant shoot pictures properly
>using magpul instead of ranger plates on a metal mag
>matech rear
TERRIBLE.
HORRIBLE.
BIG.
FUCKING.
YIKES.
DEAR.

Ok still didn't see your gun loser.
Hahaha fat fucking pig you are trash I hope you have to watch you kid getting raped to death while you get slow strangled.

Guess you're right

>Hahaha fat fucking pig you are trash I hope you have to watch you kid getting raped to death while you get slow strangled.
damn those roids really are fucking you up in the head. You really should get some help.

I've got the opportunity to get pic related for just under $500, is it worth it or should I get a DPMS as planned?

Attached: RFTML16-E-3.jpg (600x218, 36K)

What? I don't see what I said that was out of line.
I really do feel that way. The guy is fake as hell and isn't posting ARs but thinks anything is wrong with mine. I will give him the Velcro thing I hate the way it is but I have to wait to get the cloud defensive rail thing.

Don’t touch earlier than me my butthole, demon.

>Which accupoint is that? Which barrel? Looks heavy
It's the mildot one. Kind of memed myself on it, should have gone with the triangle, but other than that I'm pretty happy with it. I have to memorize what the dots are representing at every magnification setting, something I neglected to consider with a SFP scope. Barrel profile is USGI, and yeah, she's got a little heft to her, but I was a SAW gunner, so I'm not really sweating it. Still feels lighter than the kitted out M4's we used -- I'm eventually going to put a light on her, but am unlikely to ever use a PEQ or any other kind of laser.

Shit on me for my choices if you want to.

thats a great first AR, can you lowball from 500? the good thing about that price point is its resellable when you save up and find a better AR

Tough call. I would probably go DPMS.

bls resbond

He takes roids, hence why he complains about the weight, if he was a natty meathead, it wouldn’t bother him. He’s an insecure hapa manlet

here is his AR.

Attached: MR11.jpg (3909x1813, 1.33M)

500 is after sales tax and about 50 rounds
The DPMS I was thinking of doing was an Oracle with a Giselle trigger

>I have to memorize what the dots are representing at every magnification setting
Just laminate a note card and stick it on the stock.

>I really do feel that way. The guy is fake as hell and isn't posting ARs but thinks anything is wrong with mine.
Just because he's not posting an AR doesn't mean his criticisms aren't valid, I agree with him assessments on the PRO, echo trigger, janky light setup, and sling setup.

He has the audacity to criticize when he’s hauling that manchild s o y wars trash heap, LOL

Don't know anywhere cheaper than 3 a piece

nice Ash clone... even got his diabetic obesity feet.

I like the fostech echo trigger.
If you guys haven't tried one yet I recommend it.

Thanks lad. I'll keep looking.
Brownell's has them for $2 each if that helps you.

I've considered it, but it's really not a huge amount to memorize and muh aesthetics.

no way I forgot about this spic. Fuck well Mr11 nothing you say will be responded to from here on out. Fucking spic loser with a nerd star wars themed beat to shit AR. LOL ASH I see why you haven't said anything to him.

mildot is definitely the best reticle in the accupoint line up.
The triangle makes spotting your drop hard.

I been posting a FN with one . Stupid keep up.

what brand steel mags are best brand

>Oracle
I recant. Go with the Del Ton for under $500.

EPM

D&H if you're buying to stack them deep in case of Habbening and not wanting to blow a lot of money per mag

I'm fucking retarded I forgot D&H is aluminum not steel

Did you call to see if they will cut a deal for 500?

I actually own 2 at this point, they're pretty meh IMO. Trigger pull in semi is pretty mediocre, and the echo is a good way to dump a mag, but with a little practice you can shoot almost as fast with a good single stage anyway. Not to mention they still cost 1.5x what a SSAE or SSP. Honestly I'll probably sell them at an insane markup to boomers during the next scare and build another gun using the money.

I'd skip steel mags and stick with aluminum USGI.

Not yet. They're closed right now. I will call in the morning and report back in case anybody else is looking.

My major qualm is the one that everyone else seems to have. Running on tritium alone, the illuminated dot is hard or impossible to see when it's not dark enough. Granted, you still have the etched reticle, so it's not like the scope is functionally useless, but I can't help but wonder if the triangle would be better in these admittedly marginal situations. Running on optical illumination though, it's pretty great, and everything I was hoping it'd be.

It is a hell of a deal, 900 less then MSRP. I'm gonna go with that and probably grab a holosun for it

>you still have the etched reticle
Also, the scope does have a nice dynamic in these situations where if you pass over something dark enough to not see the etched reticle, the dot becomes visible regardless of lighting. I haven't found a lighting situation yet where this hasn't been the case.

really? i thought the semi was very nice. walless, but smooth, consistent, and light

Is the buffer tube that comes with the SBA4 actually PART of the SBA4? I looked on YouTube and there isn't a single video of people taking the sba4 off of a tube, and a couple Bubba's claim it's actually a part of the brace. What the fuck?
I can't get mine off the "typical" way you remove a brace/stock from a buffer tube.

The problem with the echo triggers is the manufacturing is really inconsistent, some can be pretty good, others are dogshit. I've shot a few and the impression across them was pretty meh for me, IMO they don't hold a candle to the MBT or SSA. If yours is nice and works for your there's no reason to switch, but I'm much happier the my SSAs and SSPs, I'd rather turn my two echo triggers into $1k+ during the next scare.

I do. Would pair well with my stolen Aimpoint.

I'm pretty sure they use a milspec buffer tube and PA says so as well. I actually had to take mine apart because it was tight as fuck to the point that it almost couldn't be adjusted out of the box. A bit of grease fixed the tightness, but it was a pain in the ass to get it back together.

primaryarms.com/sb-tactical-sba4-pistol-stabilizing-brace-black

It's a miracle that anyone even pulls off stealing nods. I can count on one hand the amount of times post was shut down for unaccounted nods while I was in, and as far as I know they're supposed to shut the whole fucking thing down every time it happens. I can't imagine there are a huge amount of them on the black market.

I think more people steal shit like PEQ-15's and optics.

So I just have to apply more force? I don't want to break it and I'm already yanking the FUCK out of it. Mine is also absurdly tight.

teach me how to look senpai

I still don't really know how people would even do that. I guess you could steal shit attached to a weapon you haven't signed for, but it's an enormous fucking nigger move to steal something high valued that another person has signed for. Can't imagine doing that to someone else, especially considering there's a good chance they'll have to pay for it.

I'll wait until some extensive torture tests are done on it.

I'd try applying some oil first to see if it'll help, If not you can drive out a roll pin on the lever to take the thing apart and grease it up good, just be warned this is kinda a pain in the ass.

sloppy armorers
"I don't want to have to do the paperwork so we're gonna rely on the honor system okay guys?"
buddy of mine is an armorer and he lost an OGPK doing that
no clue what the fuck some E1 plans to do with an OGPK

Thanks user.

>drive out a roll pin
Yeah this is always a recipe for a bad time. I fucking hate roll pins.

Shiiit son, back in the day things would come into the unit all the time that didn't end up on the books. Heavy barrels, suppressors, ACOGs, Aimpoints. I don't know how, but it happened. It was the wild fucking west. Things came "loose" all the time, so much so that they started rolling out the dumb ass policies like tying off your optics and whatnot.

So yeah, nowadays with the lack of wars and budget woes there's increased accountability, which means posts can get shut down when something goes missing because what the fuck else is there to do on post these days? It's not like there's enough money for any real training.

No prob senpai.

it's just a milspec tube

What's wrong with pro and rear stock qd?

Why do you have a red dot with an offset red dot?

Because one is negative red, and if you combine negative red with positive red, you get nothing, and you can't see either of your red dots.

Attached: 20190702_141808-1864x980.jpg (1864x980, 886K)

9/10
-1 for pooranon lower

Nice Ash clone, FA.

Attached: FAClone.jpg (1822x639, 701K)

>the meme qd in the rear
What's a meme about QD? Hooks are noisy, bulky, and fucking awkward on a sling when they bind up. The only advantage is that MASH hooks are bombproof, but they are also the bulkiest option. HK hooks have disappointingly weak latches. Even so, I've yet to have QD mounts go fucky on me.

Big hole

Attached: 88169960-01D7-411D-BC57-DB388E827216.jpg (1536x2070, 400K)

Anyone ever drilled notches for a fixed front sight?

No. You need a drill press and a good vice to do it, preferably a mill. Straight pins < taper pins, so the correct taper reamer would also be good to get.

That acog mount tho

vert grips make it easy to spot the never served larpers

Imagine waking up at 5AM to force a meme

>never served
You make it sound like that is a bad thing

What gets you out of bed in the morning?

Attached: 197677B2-DCCD-47FF-8B89-C3E4E4E3D45C.jpg (1650x2046, 554K)

I don't know about that. I personally hated gangster grips but I know quite a few guys who liked them and willingly used them.

Coffee if im being honest

Attached: COFFEEMUG1-2-1600x1067.png (1600x1067, 587K)

Comfy to carry when you’re marching around at your airsoft meet.

I had vert grip on my SAW
Fite me irl

My burning hatred for the degenerates.