Yay! No more guns!

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/caljes/im_rick_smith_the_founder_and_ceo_of_taser_now/

Attached: B55EA7F7-4E6E-4672-AA58-826793318B36.jpg (1242x2165, 1.33M)

That doesn't mean no more guns dumbass. He's trying to build the next gen of weaponry. Obsolete doesn't mean extinct
See: Boomers

laser guns when?

I would lock him in a cage with a hungry bear and only his tazer.tm to fight it off

I'm all for it. take the guns from the cops and feds by saying killing is inhumane, and make their only "weapon" the next-gen taser, it'll make getting killed by your government a thing of the past. normal people will have guns.

>see: boomers
Kek

better yet, make him walk through a street in Detroit at 2am with only a tazer.

I'm not even opposed to this. If you aren't mentally ill, chances are that you're going to feel a certain weight when you voluntarily take a life. For most people, using a deadly weapon and seeing the results of it can be pretty scarring, and it'd be nice not to have to do that. If there were a man portable, non lethal weapons system with the range of a firearm and a firearm's ability to stop a confrontation decisively, I'd probably want to use that more. Until that's available though, a gun is still my best bet.

some people need killing you faggot

I'm not arrogant enough to believe that it's my sole call to make. Sometimes you need to kill someone to defend yourself or others, sure, so you could say that sometimes it's incidentally necessary, but I wouldn't want to be the one deciding who lives or dies.

Anyone that commits a crime against you has undoubtedly committed a crime against others if they haven't already. Killing the feral nigger that broke into your house for some reparations ensures that they don't live to harm another. Don't pull that moralfag self righteous bullshit here, friend.

He said he literally wants to make joking unacceptable, he's an Ivory tower, high horse riding jackass with his head so far up his ass that he can't see reality for what it is. Tasers aren't as effective as handguns, anything that comes close will always have the potential to kill or be misused. Not to mention that today, in Western culture we literally already have made killing unacceptable save for when your own life is on the line. He's an idiot and if you think that he isn't then so are you.

To make killing*

Only one of us here cares what the other guy believes, and it sure as shit isn't me. It doesn't bother me that you harbor secret desires to kill people that you talk about on the internet. It doesn't make you as edgy as you think you are.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that since he runs the company and is probably very familiar with his products, he isn't trying to say that it's there yet. Sounds to me like it's a statement of the ambition of the company, not that the ambition is fulfilled.

Cuck
This. People who break into houses are beyond saving. Low IQ, mentally ill trash that is a danger to society as long as it exists.

And I don't even care about violent criminals who "got better". We put down violent dogs and other animals for a reason. Because such animals always remain dangerous.

Why do you think dogs are such pussies? We killed all dogs that dared to bite their masters for tens of thousands of years.

Now that's what I call edgy.

Better to be labelled an edgelord than actually be a cum-guzzling, smug, self righteous faggot like you. Get raped by a gang of feral niggers.

Did you even read the post? He literally states it himself as the founder and ceo of the company, also states that he wants to do so because he had 2 friends die from guns. Tbh i wouldn't be surprised if he's just trying to stir the retards of Reddit up into buying his book that he's shilling in there too.

>yay electrocuted to death

Attached: 4465_XREPQuarter.jpg (1353x1029, 122K)

I'd be down for an electro rifle if it had any real range and penetration.

>laser guns
>not lasguns
Heresy detected

>caring about killing degenerate faggots
go away nigger lover

Ah there's the obligatory first n-word of the thread
I almost forgot I was on Jow Forums for a moment

Niggers are subhuman apes and always will be.

Attached: 1534956869076.png (1057x561, 920K)

epin :^)

>muh right to live
If yoy threaten my life or my loved one's all bets are off

Better to have an edge than be a soft little plaything like you.

Go back to fucking reddit, dude. Just imagine being such a pussified cuck that you feel the slightest bit of remorse for Tyrone because he was going to rape your wife/daughter and you had to kill him. Easy times create weak men and you’re one of them.

You cheeky cunt
>fuck ass Facebook
>Tom or whoever stank ass

Attached: 1551925370089.jpg (365x365, 56K)

Can I return to sender with badminton racquet?

retards take the bait again

Get out.

Attached: everything wrong with reddit.png (1883x2237, 380K)

Fill a dart with ketamine and tag a guy in the ass. There, non lethal option.