I want to make amerifags understand how precious their second amendment is

I want to make amerifags understand how precious their second amendment is.
In order to do that, I will show you what are the requirements to keep and bear arms in Italy.
There are three different kinds of loicenses you can get.
>Self-defence
Valid for a year, allows you to carry your weapon outside of your home.
>Sports
Valid for five years, allows you to use your weapon ONLY at the range, and it has to be empty on the way to the range.
>Hunting
Valid for 6 years, allows you to own ONLY hunting rifles, that can be used ONLY in hunting season and ONLY in authorized hunting zones.
But hold on. Before you can get your loicense, you need a bunch of other loicenses for handling funs and ammo.
>Declaration of detention and transfer
Loicense you need to show when you come in possession of ammo or weapons, or when you give them to someone else.
>Authorization to purchase
Loicense that allows you to purchase weapons and ammo and to carry them to your home.
>License to collect weapons
Allows you to own short and long weapons, but not to bear them.
>European card
Loicense that extends the validity of your loicenses to the EU
>ID card stamp
To carry the weapons to the range and back.
Now you can finally get your loicense.
>go to the Local Health Authority
>ask to get certification of physical and mental eligibility for using funs
>prove you can use funs, by getting a loicense from the National Shooting association
>fill in a substitutive declaration saying that you are not in conditions disallowed by the law (yes, you need a loicense saying that you aren't a criminal)
>indicate the general information of people living with you
>prove you are not a conscientious objector (don't ask me how you're supposed to prove a negative)
>put telematic markings of the last two loicenses I mentioned for a total of €29,24
(1/2)

Attached: IMG_20190709_163553_490.jpg (800x758, 75K)

Now you can purchase weapons and ammo, but you STILL can't bear them. For that, you need to:
>Beg the police HQ on your knees to give you the actual loicense, by filling in the specific form
>pay 30 pieces of silver for good measure
>wait 30 days
Now you have your loicense. For five years.
You get to have 3 common funs, 12 sports funs and unlimited hunting rifles.
And you have to declare to the local Carabinieri (pigs) station if you have any of the following
>ammo for pistol or revolver (max 200 pieces)
>hunting rifle pellets
>shotgun pellets in number superior to 1000, max 1500
I wrote this post to motivate you to shoot pigs the next time they infringe your constitutional rights.
This is how bad it can get.
(2/2)

Attached: IMG_20190223_125426_355.jpg (357x311, 21K)

Don't tell us, dumb pastanigger. Tell the fuckers on Facebook and Reddit. They're the ones who need to start fearing their government more than they fear muh mass shootings. They're the ones who need to learn that the government that they fear should fear them.

>prove you are not a conscientious objector (don't ask me how you're supposed to prove a negative)

Attached: what-the-cinnamon-toast-fuck-is-this-57660175.png (500x478, 136K)

some of your shit is dumber than we have here in Russia

Attached: 563748.jpg (700x418, 56K)

>I want to make amerifags understand how precious their second amendment is.

We know bro, we know. If you are a freedom minded individual when are you moving to America to be free as well?

You forgot the part about italian bureaucracy being a fucking joke so the whole process is going to take waaaaaaaaaaayyy longer
Also italian policemen can't use their own issued pistol for personal defense outside of service, otherwise they're risking of getting fucked BADLY by our retarded laws.
I guess that's what we get for having kiked clowns and literal commies in charge of the country after WW2
>b-but m-muh salvini is going to lift restric-
We just got less bullshit mag restrictions, it's fucking nothing, stop deluding yourself

Attached: 1507882123519.jpg--inter_milan__tiziano_crudeli___tocca_a_bonucci_risolvere_i_guai__un_pronostico___ (310x308, 25K)

Thanks for explaining, pastanon. I'll bear this in mind in gratitude for what we have.

Attached: 1560794517971.jpg (500x403, 71K)

So long story short, if we pizzabros want to arm ourselves shotguns and pistols are best way to go? Afaik caliber limitations are quite bullshit and 7,62 is offlimits, so stuff like Mosins and SKS are out of reach

Want to fix Italy? Kill the Pope.

That, and also every single politician

Can you purchase 7.62x51, 7.62x39 or 5,56x44 rifles in Italy? In Spain is totally illegal to buy a "weapon of war"

Mean to say 5,56x45

I'm hemming and hawwing over grabbing a glock 26, a cz Rami, or an AKM over the internet. I mean, the glock and rami are great sub compacts, but the ak is an ak. Plus all of them are $550 or less.
Being a Burger is fun some days.

Yes, with a sports loicense you can now own "weapons of war" thanks to a law recently passed by pic related.

Attached: IMG_20190625_210508_819.jpg (932x1280, 107K)

Italians
>Oppie! In order to get ofa firearm, needa to do the lasagna, pasta, fettuchini, alfredo, meatballs and prosciutto

Americans
>SHALL

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1172x1172, 194K)

Did someone yell SHALL in this thread? I heard a SHALL.

Based pastaman.

Thanks spaghettanon. This is a valuable reminder to my countrymen.

did italian girls always have smelly dark feet or did moor girls bring that?

Attached: anchovy feets.png (1068x1200, 1022K)

Still better than Spain

I've always genuinely enjoyed hearing Euros share how restricted their rights are. It makes me grateful like you said my pasta friend. Same when I read comments from Bongs who watch guntubers like MAC and TFB, I imagine how crappy that is.

if youre trying to convince Americans to defend their freedoms it isn't going to work. they never have, and they never will. they seem to think Ahmed and the sand farmers half a world away are a threat to liberty, they don't understand they are their own worst enemy.

Nobody likes the pigs in burgerland. Whenever the boogaloo happens the pigs are going to be cooked due to all the shit they have pulled

thanks mr. Italian. Retards on this board try to divide us but all gun owners share a common goal except the communist ones.

>Motivate you to shoot pigs the next time they infringe your constitutional rights

Hey, appreciado Mario, but we're already at 110% motivation here. No need.

Attached: 1550624229970.jpg (859x640, 158K)

Some things never change

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

based spaghetti poster

i was thinking yesterday on my run about how our bill of rights is under attack and people won't realize how fucking crucial those rights are until they're strictly enforced and "taken away". even though a good chunk of those are essentially human rights.
sure some people like us will "resist" via noncompliance but will our kids? their kids? we can't let them do more damage, we're already in deeper than we should be.

thank you for your perspective, mr italy. maybe it will help some american anons understand how important it is we don't let things get worse and worse

also while im bitching. all you fuckers who want this country to separate, i will remind you, even robert e lee didn't think a civil war was good for the country and he was right.
read the fucking federalist papers you absolute faggots. at least the notable ones. it explains why a confederacy is not ideal and a lot of it applies even today.

Attached: 1520234429697.jpg (600x800, 67K)

>>Hunting
>Valid for 6 years, allows you to own ONLY hunting rifles, that can be used ONLY in hunting season and ONLY in authorized hunting zones
but that's completely wrong, you fucking retard
hunters can go to whatever range they want and can buy the same guns a sports shooter can, the only restriction is that they can only hunt with "hunting" weapons
also the loicense lasts 5 years and there's a yearly fee to pay on top of that
t. another pastanigger

also fucking wrong, it's always been legal
if anything the new law gets them grabbed the moment you stop renewing your range subscription, read up on the matter before talking shit

The second amendment is like a warm blanket
I love it so much.

At this rate, the next president after trump is gonna be a lefty. And if things don't change, they're gonna try something similar to the rest of the "free" world, crack down on guns. And it'll end up like the last 20's prohibition.

it's inevitable we will get a "lefty" president but right now the democrats are at unprecedented levels of insanity with the proposed policies by their current candidates.
however, due to this, they have actually lost TONS of seats across the nation and unless they control congress and gain presidency, which is extremely unlikely right now, then they won't be able to confiscate n shit.
however people like graham fuck us over on this matter quite reliably so who the fuck knows

>Want to fix Italy? Assassinate the foreign leader of a sovereign state

>from my warm crispy fingers

All this is true, but we must never rest easy.

Do greasy dago guns go WOP WOP WOP when you fire them?

Not

Attached: FF58D36D-EE8F-40E1-A3F6-84D33990422B.png (1000x1000, 2.6M)

here I want to make italyfags jealous about the second amendment so let me gloat:

>be of legal age
>go inna gun shop
>buy rifle or handgun
>leave with gun 15 minutes later

Why don't you vote to repeal it? Italy doesn't strike me as libland.

absolutely, in fact i think we need to take our current momentum against theirs and get more zoomers on board.
boomers are dying out quite literally and the NRA is funded and ran by them. they're going to weaken if not crumble and we need to have something else to bolster gun rights. but good luck convincing fags here of doing literally anything.
they just say "dont comply lol" as if that solves shit.

Jesus christ, you're writing this down to make it look like it's the most complicated shit and that you have to jump through rings of fire, when in reality it's harder getting a driving licence than a gun licence. I mean, I am of the opinion that all these restrictions are retarded and should not exist, but the biggest hurdle is literally waiting a month before having the papers back. I know it's a national tradition to over-complicating everything, but come on.

Poland
yo
>physical and psychological evaluations
>police approval
>need to inform about the type of weapon and amount of weapons
>good reason to own a gun
those are
>self defense - only if likelihood of your life being at risk is higher than average
>hunting - need to be a part of a hunting organization need 2 other approvals
>sport - special loicense need to be a part of a sport shooting club need one more approval
>historical reconstruction - need to be a part of a club
>collecting - membership in a club
>souvenir - only if its written in the will
>training - if you own a gun range
In all cases with clubs/organisations you need to be an active member. Only reason that allows you to carry is self defence which you need to back up with proof that you are at "constant threat of health or life" by showing police reports of beatings fights etc
You also need to take a theoretical and a practical exam
And the whole thing costs 700-2500 zloty which is like 200-700 USD
Just shoot.. oh wait

Italy is culturally separated in four countries. The South is somewhat conservative, the center is somewhat progressive, the center-north is hyper fucking progressive, and the far north is hyper conservative. Nothing ever gets done in Italian politics because of that.

What are Russias laws ?

>he thinks this can be solved by voting
lack of political support aside, the whole system is stacked against the citizen, and it has been since before Italy even existed
fuck, you even see "pro-gun" people arguing in favor of red flag laws and government control in general
though I must admit, the situation got marginally better since last year, they might (and I say MIGHT) even drop the registration requirement for melee weapons soon, but you never know

>Preaching to the choir

blessed asterix poster

Dividing Italy in 4 groups is retarded. We are different and hate each other every 50 miles or less, the only way this country could seriously work is with a federal republic system, so that regions who like guns and freedom could do that, and the commies could go fuck themselves.

fffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck i had a huge collection of asterix and obelix comics
then all of them disappeared

Nigger detected

This.
Why do you guys manage to fuck something up when explaining our gun laws?

>lowe's pipe shotgun time!!!

Wrong you can't buy 5.56 or 7.62 NATO, civilian can only go for .223 rem and .308

no 9mm Luger for pistols, either
>b-but 9mm Jewish is the same thing
irrelevant, the ban is still retarded

>not carrying however you want and bribing the Spaghetti Gestapo with calzones if they stop you
We know, 2A rocks.

Attached: ManosPub23-600x442.jpg (540x397, 37K)

It makes importing pistols a pain in the ass. No way I got the money and time to go over rechambering in 9x21mm and whatever the fuck needs to be done to make it legal.

Considering retarded countries seem to import them now, it’s not wrong to be weary of them. Germany, France, U.K, Canada, can’t help but bring in uneducated, non working, non native language speaking foreigners, that love to cheer on terrorists, and do nothing to help stop them. Now instead of having to watch shithole countries in the Middle East, we have to watch everywhere, as all these “refugees”, bang out a litter of kids, that also hate the states that have them everything. Fuck everywhere is fucked.

Too bad you cant. To do so you'd need to convince them tyranny exists, and as much as they like to point towards yes it does, they will never fully admit it because that means siding with right wingers.
The thing is, since firearms are an object and its arguably the only amendment based around an object, anybody that isnt totally supporting 2A outright doesnt see it as a god given right in this country - they see it as a god given PRIVELEGE being protected by the government, which is as ludicrous as it sounds.

Forgotten Weapons/Ian just did a video about that with a Russian guy. Should be one of his most recent videos. I think you have to be a gun owner for something like 5 years until you can own a rifle, including .22lr.

whiter than you tyrone

what

he's baiting, you need to have serverd in the army when you were drafted.

You dumbfuck, it's one of the better laws in Europe. Keep crying.

It's a piece of paper that requires three months because civil servants are slow, you don't need to get in a gunclub and the limitations are few. He's also wrong, because

This is flat out wrong you retard

and this is also wrong, you goddamn retard, milsurp guns were permitted before, the only thing the recent gun law did was to avoid EU-wide banning by literally raping the spirit of the law. And it was a good thing. So, OP is a faggot.

9mm Luger is legal now. Thank the companies that don't want to rechamber from 9x21 because they are greedy for that. Fuck sake my country is full of crying losers.

>9mm Luger is legal now
for long guns and some revolvers, yes. For anything else, not yet
you'd see them on the market otherwise
>Thank the the companies that don't want to rechamber from 9x21
do I need to remind you that all their export models come in 9x19? it's not like they don't have the tooling, it's because they're afraid of competition
>Fuck sake my country is full of crying losers
it still doesn't excuse the ban, you double nigger

For fuck's sake, I can go out at the nearest gun shop and buy 9mm Luger rounds. They aren't even hard to come by or expensive, it's merely the fucking companies don't want, as you said, competition. The ban has specific historical reasons (Cold War terrorism) but sooner or later things will improve. Also, OP is a faggot and it makes me happy that several pastaposters proved him wrong.

Laws of Italy are close to the ones of France.

Is that actually self-defence carry issued to civilians ? Can you keep the sporting rifles after the licence expire ?

If not, we have basically the same laws.

Attached: 343.jpg (4032x2116, 2.37M)

>I can go out at the nearest gun shop and buy 9mm Luger rounds
but you can't buy a pistol to use them with, that's the fucking point
>The ban has specific historical reasons (Cold War terrorism)
not even that, terrorists preferred to use other calibers even before the ban
besides, the whole thing happened because the commies could easily counterfeit the licenses, there would have been no need for a ban if the state simply started making them on a different kind of paper
>but sooner or later things will improve
hopefully they will

>is that actually self-defence carry issued to civilians ?
not really, you need some special conditions for them to consider it, and even then they can refuse your application for any reason (or no reason at all, as they did in some cases)
even if you do manage to get one, they'll do everything they can to make sure you can't renew it
>can you keep the sporting rifles after the licence expire ?
it was possible until last year, with the new law the scary-looking ones get confiscated

It depends on the state and whether or not you're a felon, but yeah it's pretty goddamn quick.
Most often the only hang-up is is the background check taking a little long for whatever reason.

>You have to register sticks and rocks
WHY DOES MY HERITAGE HAVE TO BE TIED TO SUCH LOW TEST LEGISLATION

because we've been ruled by traitors since before this country even existed, and everyone's too comfy with their bread and circuses to do shit about it

I'm surprised how diverse Jow Forums is, thanks for sharing pastanon. But really what other board has had as many foreigners sharing unique insights?
>that ex Soviet soldier Q&A
>that Hue operator fighting corruption
>that Mexican blasting cartel niggers
>based Thai and Flip bros
Sure there are dozens more I can't remember.

>be Estonian
>apply for weapon and submit a few easy to obtain documents and forms
>do stupid writen test and a piss easy shooting test
>pass writen test after 3 tries
>pass shooting test in one go
>get permit
>purchase weapon and register it
>police constable comes home to check whether or not you store it and the ammo in a safe
>don't have to carry permit or any form of ID on person because of our based IT
feels fucking great

Italy sure would be a nice place to live if you didn’t allow in so many negroes and dune coons and also if you weren’t retarded with the economy and had better fun laws.

This OP pastanon is a retard and got several things wrong, he deserves to be shot for being a crying frogposter at best.

Thank the makers for that. Well, at least 9x21 was good thinking by Piscetta, man was a butcher but he did manage to get things through.

What the fuck does that even mean. "scary-looking"? What we are, Massachussets? Do you enjoy giving false information? Weapons of the A6-A7 categories (specifically demilitarized and guns with a theoretical capacity bigger than 10 rounds for rifles and 20 for pistols) aren't permitted if you aren't a member of a CONI-related association or a TSN. Considering how common and cheap that is, it's not a problem. Also, it was a great way to fuck up the Euro law, that wanted everything banned bar for some snowflake sport shooters.

>what the fu k does that even mean. "scary looking"?
exactly what it sounds like, big mags bad according to the government
>it was a great way to fuck up the Euro law
the whole point of the law was to discourage gun ownership by adding completely arbitrary restrictions, how is getting "your" guns (because let's be honest here, the way things are right now you're basically renting them) confiscated the moment you stop renewing your good goy tax fucking up said goal of getting less people to buy guns? are you seriously going to defend this bootlickery as well?
>b-but muh mags and 12 slots
look at the rest of the law for fuck's sake, they were just sugar-coating it

remember this next time you hear "we just want common sense gun control"

Attached: feinstein.gif (229x263, 784K)