Air Drop 3d printed weapons into controlled areas?

So I've had this idea, with the ever growing threat of gun control, and government tyranny. Would it soon be possible to airdrop cheap disposable firearms, into areas that have heavy arms restrictions?

I was thinking if things keep going bad in Hong Kong the people there should tool up, and start slotting the enemies of the people, and since they can't get there hands on real guns, these 3d printed would be a good stop gap, could be made and then airdropped by drone to the protesters.

Another use is if a government steps to hard because of 'gang violence' one could make a bunch and leaf them around gang invested areas, as a kind of loot create of funs. Show them that if they think the "gang violence " is bad now that it can only get worse when every one now has a free disposable, untraceable, undetectable strap.

A modification is just to airdrop them in all areas, to show that the people won't comply/ are not complying with unjust restrictions, (restrictions, that include all gun laws, and regulations, all people regardless of who they are, where they live, or what they have done have the right to arms.)

The above is kind of a larp right now but in the future, it really may be something that could happen.

Attached: songbirdforpeace.png (630x339, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kn9V1enlBxY
youtube.com/watch?v=oaekbvvpafU
homemadeguns.wordpress.com/tag/menendez-mag/
reddit.com/r/guns/comments/c98n11/the_menendez_mag_3d_printable_glock_17_and_glock/
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/03/02/diy-barrel-rifling-using-salt-water-electricity-3d-printed-jig/
reddit.com/r/guns/comments/cb0lna/polygonal_rifling_at_home_its_easier_than_you/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A .22 pistol would be a good starting point. No locked breech, and the hammer can fire rimfire or modified/homemade centerfire ammo.

Air drop them into conflict areas. Preferably a high population area, with a lot of brush cover. And also some instructions on how to make the same thing from scratch, in case the shipment drop isn't enough.

Yes cheap disposable firearms, no 3d printed.

This was done all over France in World War 2

It's not about lack of guns, there's probably millions of firearms in ban states. It's a lack of people willing to do shit. You airdrop 1000 3D printed guns, half will end up turned into police and the other half with end up in closets as collectibles

Learning how to spell might be a better place to start, OP.

It sounds like you're talking about both foreign and domestic:
Foreign- we could, but we might as well airdrop the gorillion surplus guns that have been retired from active issue that sit in warehouses. They're better, will last longer, and they're effective tools for regular people. However, arming rebel populations is something the US currently does and has done for decades. Do you know what happens? The rebels win and then they replace the shitheads the kill as the enemy. It's a waste of time and just creates more problems.

Domestic (I'm assuming that you're American but not a citizen, given your dogshit English): there are more guns than people in the US. There is no significant threat of total gun removal. Holdout weapons would be relatively plentiful if an uprising needed to occur. A reasonably motivated person could get a firearm. And how would you airdrop anything without a nation state military backing?

the benefit of 3D printing is fast turnaround of changes to your design. Otherwise it fucking sucks: it's expensive, it's slow, and it produces crappy parts. If your goal was to airdrop guns into "foreign" territory then you'd be much better off dropping real guns.

Depending on where this might be taking place, you might airdrop thumb drives containing files for 3D printing though, along with all sorts of other information on improvised weapons, insurgency tactics, etc.

3d printed guns don't exist. they're toys at best. pipe shotguns already exist wherever this theoretical drop zone is anyway.

>3d printed guns don't exist
youtube.com/watch?v=kn9V1enlBxY

That isn't a 3d printed gun.

By what definition?

by the definition of it being majority nonprinted parts.

It uses two steel rods for the bolt inside a 3d printed housing and a Glock barrel. The other non-printed parts are springs and the trigger group. If not by parts number, at least the majority of the volume of the weapon is printed.

Either way by that shitty definition ARs are not forged, AKs are not stamped and Glocks are not polymer.

Then by your definition glocks are 3d printed guns? 3d print an AR receiver and you've got your very own 3d printed gun? Don't be a retard.

The biggest part is delivery. Sure you can have a thousand guys run their printers of a few days, but how will you airdrop them. Planes aren’t cheap, especially ones that had the capability to drop so much at once.

That wouldn't even be too bad, you'd just have to have a boat off the coast & drone them over or something.

Need i remind how stupid this was the last time disposable firearms were?

Attached: 1558803721620.jpg (1280x679, 84K)

Why do you care if people have access to firearms? Most people want to be controlled, they only seek the illusion of agency. Give them freedom and they grovel back to their masters. Spending any energy attempting to "save" these people is retarded.

Attached: p-the-brothers-karamazov-richard-basehart.jpg (300x300, 30K)

I agree with you but by the ATF's definition you would have a gun

I think you mean how stupid the US government was. Never actually implemented.

And by agreeing with the ATF's retarded nonsense that would make your argument?

>Why do you care if people have access to firearms?
Because the kube demands it.
GUNS FOR EVERYONE
NO ONE FORGOTTEN
AVE NEX ALEA
SALUTO NEX ALEA

if one person is killed or wounded by one of them you are responsible. You will be charged with MURDER

Attached: 0518e5f437.jpg (206x255, 18K)

Glocks are injection molded last time I checked. My point is that non-autists use shorthand to describe concepts such as the fact that the receiver is made from polymer, or forged aluminum, etc.
Considering that for practical reasons 3d printed guns get around prohibition by both manufacturing parts which would be difficult to manufacture without industrial means and because they can be used to manufacture the party legally considered the gun, they're fucking 3d printed guns the same way stamped guns are stamped, forged guns are forged and milled guns are milled.

This fucking "3d printed guns don't exist because not every single part can be printed bullshit" is just an attempt to appease anti-gun dumbasses.

3d printed guns don't exist because the important parts are not 3d printed. Getting around specific retarded laws doesn't change that. If you can just buy all the gun parts but a receiver 3d printing doesn't change the fact that you have 100% of the functional parts.

You don't have to try hard to get around ATF rules, it's a matter of being civil and polite that people obey them at all. Getting around engineering problems isn't that easy.

its lack of ammunition after an initial conflict

Ammo is potentially easy and people still need guns to defend themselves even if they don't revolt. Especially after the criminals all get guns.

So is a Glock a milled gun or a turned gun? Both the slide and barrel are important parts.

Either way we figured out how to rifle DOM tubing with 3d printed mandrels and the bolt on the Shuty is two pieces of steel rod inside a 3d printed bolt body.

The original Liberator was printed with the firing pin being the only metal part if you ignored the metal detector law. Still claiming they don't exist?

If you wanna be that anal about it then stop leaving out that most of Jow Forums knows how to make a barrel and chamber out of a hardened bolt.
Also 95% 3D printed guns absolutely exist. The Gluty/Shuty has been a thing for a couple of years and if you were so inclined you could easily replace the Glock barrel it uses with a trunnion and feed ramp that accepts a hardened bolt barrel instead. Bam, you now have a semi auto 9mm weapon that is nearly entirely 3D printed except for the barrel, which is made using other expedient means. And at that point, you can replace 3D printed components as you desire with other expedient components made from materials you have at hand.

FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK NIGGERS

The barrel is the only mandatory part of a gun. Not saying home made guns don't exist, there's like 2+ threads of them up right now and they're cool. 3d printers aren't involved anywhere.

The original liberator is pretty cool and I'm not even sure you'd need a metal firing pin. Can probably fire a .22lr through an airsoft barrel too. Doesn't make it not a toy.

>air drop 3d printed weapons
>the whole point of 3d printed weapons is so you can make them yourself and don't have to airdrop them
why not just drop real weapons you div

Hong Kong is just more cia agitation, watch for them to try setting up Uighur terror cells too

or air drop 3d printers

>Not saying home made guns don't exist, there's like 2+ threads of them up right now and they're cool. 3d printers aren't involved anywhere.
Yeah and as a result they're either really artisanal in nature or made with access to a fully fledged shop.
What 3d printing offers is mostly repeatable, somewhat precise manufacturing methods and even the means to manufacture other tools and jigs that take the fine motor skills and finesse out of the homemade gun movement.

>Can probably fire a .22lr through an airsoft barrel too. Doesn't make it not a toy.
That has to be the biggest fucking reach ever. You can't compare an object being re-purposed into a gun to an item that was designed from the start to shoot live ammo.
How the fuck is something made to shoot honest to god live ammo a "toy"?

not american, high as fuck French fag.
Not in my country, accessory to murder maybe but that's it,
IDK media optics maybe,and attempting to hide the source of the guns.

Attached: 1557936664483.jpg (674x666, 82K)

Because I live in a shit hole, stilled 'ruled' by a bitch across the ocean, and controlled by a province to the east. I and wish that no one has to suffer my fate, which has been me and other subjects being denied basic human rights.

>What 3d printing offers is mostly repeatable, somewhat precise manufacturing methods and even the means to manufacture other tools and jigs that take the fine motor skills and finesse out of the homemade gun movement.

That sounds great, but the problem is that we're not there yet. There are still parts that require manufacturing by other means, and there are current limitations to the durability and strength of 3D printed parts. Right now, 3D printed guns are fun toys. A pipe shotgun is better in every way for actually arming someone. It's faster to make, it requires even less skill, it's cheaper, it's more reliable.

>How the fuck is something made to shoot honest to god live ammo a "toy"?
It's of poor quality and poor durability, assuming it works at all. Such things are often called "toys" or "junk". An airsoft gun modified to fire a live round is still a toy, despite it having been "designed" to fire a live round.

> You can't compare an object being re-purposed into a gun to an item that was designed from the start to shoot live ammo.
Sure you can. Because both are substandard as far as commonly accepted firearms design goes.

Oh geeze. A Frenchman? I don't think these brittleass 3D polyfill guns can survive being dropped as many times as they would be by French hands.

>accessory to murder
why play with words

Attached: xswwwwweeeeeee.jpg (500x478, 57K)

I'd be willing to bet if you could start the Canadian boogaloo with 200 dudes seizing a TV station in Calgary and broadcasting a call for help to your American brethren. I for one would love to drive north and help burn Toronto to the ground.

Huh, I seem to remember getting hit in the head, neck, and chest with foam darts and plastic BBs all throughout childhood. Would you be fine with getting shot in the head or neck with even just a .22 3D printed gun? Would you let kids shoot at each other with them? If they’re toys then it’s no biggie, right?

3d printing is slow as fuck and not really that precise. jigs are not super complicated some are but the type of jigs you are talking about are flat pieces of metal with holes drilled in certain locations.
the thing about 3d printing is people think oh the only way to make this is 3d printing when the older methods of manufacture arent that hard and a fuckload faster and more efficient

3d prinitng is only fast for rapid prototyping where the alternative is outsourcing your design having someone else make it then mail it to you a week later.
when you make things 3d printer will still be on gun 1 when the other guys shit out 40.

>>toy means safe
Nope. "Toy" means flimsy, poor quality, rubbish.

not french french, Leaf French, we are lazy and entitled, but generally based outside of the big city. (but our government sucks, bunch of tabernac cunts)

pic related is something we need to do again.

Attached: oka_crisis_anniversary_20150707-4.jpg (620x921, 90K)

Designed to SUCCESSFULLY shoot live ammo is minimum requirement for "gun" in my books. When 3d printing can reach that, even in 22lr, i'll care. 3d printing actual tools and jigs to create better options is a great idea.

Plenty of toys are deadly for plenty of reasons.

>There are still parts that require manufacturing by other means
Literally any type of manufacturing requires other means. A milled gun still needs a barrel turned on a lathe.

>there are current limitations to the durability and strength of 3D printed parts
The 3d printed Glock frames have ran hundreds of rounds.

>A pipe shotgun is better in every way for actually arming someone
Compared to self-loading designs with a working magazine?

>An airsoft gun modified to fire a live round is still a toy, despite it having been "designed" to fire a live round.
Stop. Nothing about a repurposed item was "designed" for the secondary function. You know you're bullshitting.

>"Because both are substandard as far as commonly accepted firearms design goes"
>talking about homemade guns
>praises the pipe shotgun as the prime homemade weapon
>claims 3d printing is substandard

youtube.com/watch?v=oaekbvvpafU
Tell me this shit is substandard compared to a pipe shotgun.

>the thing about 3d printing is people think oh the only way to make this is 3d printing when the older methods of manufacture arent that hard and a fuckload faster and more efficient

the problem is Zoomers. Zoomers know how to use computers so they understand 3D printing very well, and it's easy for them to do so. Most zoomers have zero experience working with tools, so even though a lot of traditional metalworking practices are actually faster and easier than 3D printing, zoomers are completely unaware of this because they are totally ignorant of those skills. People gravitate towards what they are familar with. Zoomies gravitate to muh 3D printer. Boomers have the opposite problem.

>when you make things 3d printer will still be on gun 1 when the other guys shit out 40.
Yep. 3D printers are awesome for prototyping, and are fucking awful for volume production. It's like manual machine tools compared to NC all over again: great for one-offs, not so great for production.

Toy, an object for a child to play with. Please find me a toy designed to kil

>compared to self loading designs with a working magazine
Yeah, if you're relying on glock to design and manufacture them.

Attached: science1.jpg (500x502, 160K)

maybe if things keep going the way they are it would be enough, but things are not tense enough quite yet.(but we are on the tipping point)

but I to can't wait to see Toronto burn, and I lived there for a time, it has some nice parts, had some nice parts. But there is a lot of trash living there now.

I’m bretty sure they can successfully shoot. There’s plenty of videos if you don’t believe me.

>3d printing is slow as fuck and not really that precise.
precise enough for "government work" as they call it. Deterrence Dispensed already has working AR15 and Glock mags files, making a working magazine is probably one of the most finicky homemade gun operations.

>jigs are not super complicated some are but the type of jigs you are talking about are flat pieces of metal with holes drilled in certain locations
Nah there's for example these pieces in the printed Glock which are the rails, they released jigs so that you could saw a block out of aluminum stock you order from the internet, stick it in the jigs and then use the hacksaw and file until you're ready for the next jig. It's basically making a milled part out of hand tools, because you have moderately precise jigs to aid your cuts.
On the Shuty design one of the jigs is meant your you to stick a steel tube into and use the jig to locate the firing pin hole, mark it with a hand drill and run it through a drill press. The shapes are more complex than the AR15 jigs or P80 jigs.

The Glock magazine already exists as a file to print dude... try to keep up...
homemadeguns.wordpress.com/tag/menendez-mag/

>Literally any type of manufacturing requires other means. A milled gun still needs a barrel turned on a lathe.
Of course. But that's besides the point. If someone is asking the question "can you 3D print a gun" the answer is no, because the 3D printer cannot make *every* part. End of story. You're right you can't just "mill" a gun either, but that's immaterial to the question about 3D printing one. OFC any worthwhile gun is going to be made using a variety of techologies. 3D printing is not good enough, yet, to make it a one-and-done solution.

>The 3d printed Glock frames have ran hundreds of rounds.
I'm sure we agree "hundreds" is much less than the "hundreds of thousands" that the factory Glock frames have survived.

>Compared to self-loading designs with a working magazine?
No. Compared to questionable self-loading designs with unreliable magazines.

> Nothing about a repurposed item was "designed" for the secondary function. You know you're bullshitting.
When we re-purpose an existing part we are now incorporating it into a new design. Part of that design is choosing parts for the job. I am not bullshitting, though I do admit my semantics might be different than yours. If you asked me to build you a gun using airsoft parts then I would consider that what I handed you back to be my "design". Whether or not the airsoft gun barrel was designed at its factory to fire live ammo is immaterial, I am choosing whether or not it is suitable for that purpose in my design.

>Tell me this shit is substandard compared to a pipe shotgun.
They're both substandard. IMHO the pipe shotgun is the better choice given the current level of 3D printing tech. this is because of it's lower cost, lower skill requirement, easier assembly, and greater durability.

There's a decent chance of them successfully shooting, it's not 100%. It ceases being decent after a shot or two, too. Someday maybe.

And the barrel? The part you actually need is the one that is not 3d printed. It's a CNC'd gun if it's got a CNC'd barrel.

>Toy, an object for a child to play with

Tell me, if I say that "such and such car is bad ass", do you think I am talking about misbehaving donkeys? Or do you understand that common phrases are not necissarily limited to their pedantic defintions?

I can't make it any more clear to you than I already have: We're using the term "toy" to refer to 3D printed guns due to their flimsy construction and unreliability.

Attached: 3ncll8f2ibs01.jpg (720x540, 77K)

I see a child playing. Using it for the intended purpose, to make little science experiments. Please show me a toy designed to kill. If you’re having a hard time with this question I’ll give you a hint; just because something can be deadly, does not mean it was created to be deadly.

Guns aren't designed to kill, they can kill. That particular kit I think had cyanide and radium and other shit though.

>just because something can be deadly, does not mean it was created to be deadly.
What does any of that have to do with the topic at hand?

Would you stop the grammar tantrum if we started using the terms "junk" or "trash" instead of "toy"?

>so even though a lot of traditional metalworking practices are actually faster and easier than 3D printing

The problem is that while guns made with traditional metalworking practices are piss easy to make, it's a complete bitch to replicate existing designs.

I get the point about zoomers because it is one I made myself before: most people are unaware of basic metalworking skills. But basic metalworking skills won't get you a fully functioning Glock mag. 3d printing does.

Attached: menendez.png (853x477, 616K)

if its a controlled area, how are you airdropping materiel in a significant quantity to make a difference?

I'd airdrop high caliber air rifles since they are far less noisy, have next to no recoil, and hit harder than a .22 LR. They would be suitable for sniping and taking out multiple targets if they were repeaters especially Girandoni replicas.

>most of Jow Forums knows how to make a barrel and chamber out of a hardened bolt.

I travel to the GTA on business regularly: Toronto is just a hellscape. I can't even explain why I hate it so much. It's somehow more pozzed than Berlin or NYC, which still have pockets of local identity. It's a meatgrinder for the soul.

Are they even restricted anywhere? Even bongs have airguns.

they sell bits to do that automatically.

Sounds like a fun kit, but guns absolutely are designed to kill aside from maybe the Olympic rifles.

I'm a zoomer and I bought a mini lathe and mill, I also use 3d printers. I think a design with a 3d printed frame/ mags, and a milled/ lathed slide/ barrel would be good for quick production, if you have no original gun parts to use.

It wouldn't be too hard to make a glock mag with nothing but hand tools; though it would be tedious.
Carve a hardwood form
Form sheet metal around the form
Weld, solder, or braze the seam.

If you care about learning to do this I highly recommend this book. It's subject matter is race car parts, but the techniques apply to just about anything.

Attached: metal-fabricators-handbook-by-ron-fournier-0-89586-820-9t.jpg (665x665, 127K)

They're designed to fire ammo, successfully. What you point it at is not a part of the design spec.

also consider that for any dropped weapon, you must be able to supply potential insurgents on the ground with instructions for use and possibly ammunition, and before you drop weapons you must have already dropped some form of instruction for sabotage and rebellion against the regime - see the OSS' Simple Sabotage Field Manual.

Yes, they're quite commonly restricted.

Bongs have them, but they have muzzle energy limits. The ones that are easy to get are like kid's BB guns. The powerful ones that you might call a "magnum air rifle" are restricted just like a real rifle is and require a firearms certificate to own.

>"can you 3D print a gun"
That wasn't the context thought. I can call a Glock a polymer framed handgun and an AR a forged aluminum rifle without considering that a gun can be entirely forged out of aluminum or molded from polymer.

>the 3D printer cannot make *every* part. End of story. You're right you can't just "mill" a gun either
But then by your own logic we have to stop referring to guns as "milled" because they were not 100% made by that process.

>we agree "hundreds" is much less than the "hundreds of thousands" that the factory Glock frames have survived
At this point you're reaching. They're durable enough (even when made to the dimensional constraints of an existing design) that you could make a few and use them for crime or fighting a government and the frame will probably outlive you. Plus they're replaceable. I disagree with the notion that a pipe shotgun is superior to a mag fed semi-auto simply because the dude torture testing it doesn't have access to hundreds of thousands of rounds.

>questionable self-loading designs with unreliable magazines
reddit.com/r/guns/comments/c98n11/the_menendez_mag_3d_printable_glock_17_and_glock/
"questionable"

>what I handed you back to be my "design"
Immaterial to the fact that something literally designed to shoot live ammo isn't a fucking airsoft gun

>the pipe shotgun is the better choice
This is like talking to a fudd telling me the bolt action is better

Feed lips are tricky business no matter what you're using.

I didn't meant to cast all zoomers in the same light, there are obviously going to be exceptions.

It all depends on the size of your operation. A guy in tiny little room can 3D print frames, albeit slowly. A larger room with a few manual milling machines in it can crank out better frames much much faster.

not him, but if you're trying to drop weapons to supply a rebel force, they have to be absolutely fucking retardproof, which any semiautomatic handgun just isn't, especially compared to something like a pipe shotgun.
to us, glocks are basically the simplest thing ever, but consider using one if you had never before seen or handled a firearm?

you're not wrong about that.
With a metal mag you have the option of bending the lips to get it right by trial-and-error. With a 3D printed mag you have no such option. If you have the skills to modify the 3D models yourself, and you have the appropriate software, then you can also guess-and-check the design on a 3D printer until it works right, but doing that is a much slower process. And when you're done you have a very fragile mag.

So I can CNC everything from the receiver to bolt but if I make the barrel through electrochemical machining it's an ECM gun?

>It wouldn't be too hard to make a glock mag with nothing but hand tools; though it would be tedious.
Okay but the feed lips are a bitch. Single column single feed is a bitch. Double stack single feed? Never seen anyone do that in a homemade setting.

>this book
I'll look it up, thanks. I love the DIY stuff

I think Luty used double stack single feed, but who knows how long it took him to figure that out, and I believe he had basic machine tools as well

ECM isn't going to work without it being drilled/milled first. It would barely be ECM'd at all compared to how much it's not ECM'd, it's even less 3d printed if you've got to go through multiple steps. A barrel will still function with zero 3d parts, even with zero other parts you can still sort of use the barrel as a gun. If your 3d printed gun 100% relies on this specific part and not the reverse then thats practically decorative/luxury bits.

>That wasn't the context thought.
It was the original context. You've gone off on some side-tangent arguing about what to call glocks for some reason. Stop that.

>But then by your own logic we have to stop referring to guns as "milled" because they were not 100% made by that process.
Agreed.

> disagree with the notion that a pipe shotgun is superior to a mag fed semi-auto simply because the dude torture testing it doesn't have access to hundreds of thousands of rounds.
I can use a pipe shotgun like a club and beat the fuck out of someone with it. then I can fire it and it will work just fine. Do you think that a 3D printed pistol can survive being used as a buludgeoning weapon? No? Well then it seems we agree that the pipe shotgun is more durable. My claim of durability had nothign to do with number-of-shots-fired on youtube. Rather it has to do with the fact that one is a piece of steel pipe, while the other is a piece of flimsy plastic that's full of unavoidable tiny gaps and cracks that are intrinsic to how it was made.

>Immaterial to the fact that something literally designed to shoot live ammo isn't a fucking airsoft gun
It might not be a literal airsoft gun, but it's design is just as full of dumbass compromises.

This guy understands

>Okay but the feed lips are a bitch. Single column single feed is a bitch. Double stack single feed? Never seen anyone do that in a homemade setting.
I have seen it done to make mags for rare collector guns.

Don't get me wrong, if you can 3D print a mag and it works then I'd much rather do that, it's a lot less tedious. My point was only that it was *possible* to make mags without a 3D printer and honestly it's not very difficult either, it's just slow and laborious.

>and a Glock barrel

and where are they going to get a glock barrel?

I can design a gun out of mashed potatoes to fire live ammo that doesn't mean it will work. Same goes for toy bits and airsoft bits and 3d printer bits. The success is more important than some design intent and that's why pipe shotties are alright.

You, and that guy, think there's lots of guns in Hong Kong?

plus a schedule 40 mossberg is way easier to explain to some north korean dirtfarmer than a glock, or even a bolt gun is.

Probably. China had fucktons of guns back in the day, antique full fun broomhandles probably laying around everywhere.

Tell me, have you ever visited Hong Kong, or know much about its history? Who governed Kong Hong before the Chinese did? (protip: it was only a few years ago that the transfer happened)

They only governed SOME of hong kong and its surrounding islands. Even then its still chinks. You think bongs went around to every house and thoroughly searched it? Shit, probably as many western smugglers criming up the place as eastern criminals.

I'm more impressed at the fact that you skipped right over the part about the whole gun being CNC'd except for the barrel.
Even though everything was CNC'd, it's a lathe turned weapon because the barrel was bored in a lathe. Impressive.

It's not a side tangent. This was about 3d printed guns. You are now changing the context of a quick shorthand convention (AKs are stamped, milspec ARs are forged, etc) into a question of if every part can be made in the same process. Most weapons require multiple processes to manufacture so your standards don't actually mean anything. It's just autism for the sake of autism.

>Do you think that a 3D printed pistol can survive being used as a buludgeoning weapon? No? Well then it seems we agree that the pipe shotgun is more durable
"NUH-UH MY STANDARDS ARE THE ONLY STANDARDS BECAUSE IT MAKE THE RULES" holy shit imagine being this guy
Did you also make up rules out of nowhere when you were a kid and started losing the game?
>My claim of durability had nothign to do with number-of-shots-fired
Opinion fucking discarded, top lel

Attached: 1459469834470.jpg (970x617, 87K)

Make a 3d printed mandrel, grab some car batteries, salt water and copper wiring. Purchase DOM tubing. Rifle and chamber the tube. Open the Shuty/Gluty or whatever in CAD software and change the interface for the barrel from a Glock barrel to a simple tube.

Would it kill people to use a little imagination?

Oh my fucking god there's videos all over the internet of people making this shit work and you're all like

"hmmmm I'll rather have the pipe"

>Rifle and chamber the tube
how, dumbass?

This is the FP-45 Liberator. Manufactured by USA during ww2 on mass scale at a dime per gun, then airdropped into occupied Europe. It is basically a zip gun in cal .45. Kinda neat, and definitely mainly a close range ambush weapon. Don't miss. It will take quite a while to manually reload the weapon.

Attached: liberator.jpg (237x212, 7K)

The people around the internet are making it work with pipes, not plastic.

"hurr durr you're a dumbass because I don't pay attention and don't know the things you're talking about"
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/03/02/diy-barrel-rifling-using-salt-water-electricity-3d-printed-jig/
reddit.com/r/guns/comments/cb0lna/polygonal_rifling_at_home_its_easier_than_you/

Exact same concept in WW2. Single shot .45 meant to use on a guard, then get his guns.

Attached: FB2E0D26-72F8-4081-97A1-48D2B291FF12.jpg (640x497, 169K)

Human rights don't exist. The only rights you have are the ones you take for yourself.

>airdropped into occupied europe
Mostly destroyed instead.