New Moderate Al Qaeda photo report as they launch an offensive in Latakia

new Moderate Al Qaeda photo report as they launch an offensive in Latakia

Attached: F8E76BDC-D5D9-4EEC-B17E-4E49E0ABE6B9.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ahmadalissa/status/1148717411736178688
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah_involvement_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: AEBD4CEA-2548-4213-8974-8227F63FB5FB.jpg (1280x720, 242K)

Attached: D03C0032-7B81-4993-BB22-48E51DE09FA5.jpg (1280x720, 260K)

Attached: ECF003EE-6532-423A-987D-1B34B70D47C1.jpg (1280x720, 197K)

More like Laktatia

It makes me both happy and sad that I have significantly better gear than these idiots.

And will probably never use it for its full potential.

Attached: ehehehe.jpg (466x540, 113K)

Lmao, Kryptek? I really dont care much about what happens in the Middle East, but this guy actually deserves to be shot

captured Syrian soldiers

Attached: E74644F1-8055-4F03-A85C-F2ACA642E0B1.jpg (581x1032, 109K)

>moderate

Well Turkey doesn't seem to have a issue with them.

"Abu get the Dragunov out"

>in Latakia
I hope the tobacco is ok

It's almost like there was a massive purge in Turkey that removed all secular govt officials, military officers, and school teachers from their positions.

It means they don't think is haram to receive american support.

do they still have their heads?

also what is this shit? fsa moderate headchoppers still do offensives? i thought they were done for and would only hang around in the turkish occupied territory

HTS affiliated forces can still pull off raids and small offensives every now and then. Believe it or not, but even ISIS didn't usually execute P.O.Ws immediately when they got them. They understand that they are a bargaining chip.

You had a much higher chance of being executed immediately if you were a Sunni arab POW. As ISI said in the 2000s "9 bullets for the traitors, 1 for the enemy"

What camo is wearing guy standing in the background with his face blurred ? Is that some copy of A - TACS or what ?

It's hard to tell cause of the angle, but I think it might be A-TACS IX.

Attached: 121167_0.jpg (600x600, 201K)

So they they just chill online surfing milsurp stores or what

Yes,in Turkey and then bring them over the border

Nah, it's MTP

Attached: NogaAllaha.jpg (780x1040, 148K)

FSA regularly shoot up Kurdish areas but no real offensives are conducted

SAA launched counter-attack w/ AF support, restoring control & securing all lost points from foreigner fighters (Turkmen/Uzbek/Uyghur/Chechen) at ~2100 H (EEST), bringing an end to almost 12 hours of forested mountain warfare; no map changes.

Attached: NogeAllaha.jpg (1040x780, 200K)

damn, syria looks like THAT?

Attached: D_DYPcBWwAAtEqC.jpg (1200x675, 178K)

Attached: CiaModerates.jpg (752x901, 127K)

on no no no no no

sta si se nalozio toliko debilu da stavljas neko ime na ovom usranom bordu.

american kurddogs kikes get dicked. sisterfuckers get dealt with.

>LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

Will based Assad do something about it?

Supposedly Hezbollah or affiliates are joining the fight but this is a bad time for them and pro Iranian and pro Russian forces don't get along.

More shit will be pushed in as they pass the buck to each other and front line SAA continue to die.

I'm pretty sure it's just an over bright shitty chinese knock off multicam

>moderate
>terrorists
you're either a terrorist piece of shit yourself or you're a GlowNigger. either case, eat shit and die.

Pretty sure OP is joking. Western media calls all "rebel" factions as moderates outside of HTS, so it's a play on words.

What, noo... That was totally a real coup brand coup

twitter.com/ahmadalissa/status/1148717411736178688
>The terrorists who attacked the #SyrianArmy today in the northern countryside of #Lattakia had open supply lines and lifelines from #Turkey, to which #Putin will give #S400.
Ahh so the supporters are finally saying it.
Idlib is getting more interesting by the day. I can guess those on the Syrian government side are starting to get heated.

Attached: DtbWFVwXoAAnDcC.jpg (960x640, 93K)

Yes.

Not sure what your point is user?? Everybody knows that Turkey supports the moderate beheaders and anyone who's not an idiot knows that Russia is not to be trusted, an adage once again confirmed by the S-400 deal.

You know exactly what I am saying if you have followed this war especially as it relates to Syrian government side supporters and how they lionized Putin. They are drinking a nice tall glass of cognitive dissonance.

first IS video from Turkey just released. Follows pattern of choreographed pledges of allegiances from each province over the past month

Attached: 84146126-DB0F-4BA2-968A-53D56835F4CD.jpg (2048x1152, 196K)

Anyone have a link to the new video with the suppressed guns?

which?the ISIS video from fallujah released a few weeks back where they assassinate soldiers in their homes?

Why can't Iran/Syria/Hezbollah/etc defeat a few goat herders without Russia coming to save them?

Attached: nakbaa.jpg (646x420, 69K)

lol this presstv damage control

Nobody cares ahmed, I just find it funny when mudshits murder each other. There's no difference between assad niggers and AQ niggers

>spamming pics of dead literally whos to try and cover up being humiliated by a few peasants with AKs again
sad!

He'll cry to the UN again

I thought that city was deep in government territory

>exclusively russian weapons
more proof that ISIS is a russian front!

Yeah. Preferably a link that end me up on a list.

***Won't*** end me up on a list lol

not a kebabshill or anything, but for the record Turkey has labeled Tahrir al-Sham (basically the Syrian brand for Al-Qaeda and a rebranded version of Al-Nusra) as a terrorist group since 2018, and I believe they stopped supporting them around the time Turkey started fucking around in Afrin.

Turkey still supports the FSA (who at this point are pretty much dependent on the Turkish to still be relevant as a fighting force in Syria), but the boundaries between each combatant group in Syria is so murky, shit is easy to get mixed up in.
Hezbollah has been fighting in Syria for some time now. pretty much since the beginning of the protests against Assad during the Arab Spring they've had a presence in the country in support of the Assad regime. other Lebanese pro-Assad groups like the Syrian Social Nationalist Party (SSNP) are also in operation in Syria and have been there for a while.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah_involvement_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

Attached: 1280px-Syrian_soldier_with_a_machine_gun.jpg (1280x850, 381K)

pics from today prior to the offensive on Hama front,supposedly a village was captured from government

Attached: 7C751DF5-35FB-41D9-A22B-7C82B326DB01.jpg (1280x720, 293K)

Attached: F67D55B8-1FB2-433C-A4FE-D4247BED6505.jpg (1280x720, 324K)

Attached: 1E433671-6EB9-4D91-9847-45F16791BDF6.jpg (1280x720, 291K)

Attached: 82625D8C-69B1-466F-94AB-C9E3C6417F3B.jpg (1800x1200, 359K)

Attached: AD3541F1-7376-4D74-85D5-17E6C7E040C4.jpg (1800x1200, 337K)

what is that headwrap thingy called?

Attached: EE1367F5-9A44-4BA6-AC68-95F4655EBF1D.jpg (1800x1200, 284K)

that's a fucking old SVD
hell yeah

Attached: beth1.jpg (1620x1080, 351K)

is mandic an arab? shit how new am i?

check out them patches. This is an Uzbek katiba

Attached: 60A2B064-3B91-446A-AC07-BFA5CE377DD6.jpg (1280x720, 309K)

they're called shemaghs, you should own some.

Can someone give me the rundown of who is fighting who here? Aq vs. Syrian forces? Who are the good guys/bad guys?

I'm really surprised by how much Kryptek these guys are running.

Coalition of mostly turkish supported rebels lead by gulfie supported moderate al qaeda(HTS) is counterattacking iran/russia supported syrian government,with the help of legit al qaeda groups(by legit i mean ISIS tier,not sellouts to foreign money) TIP and hurras al din.government(or rather russian airstrikes backed by government) launched an offensive on hama in the end of may but is making miserable progress thus far

no good and bad guys, like all wars. As a white man you dont have a dog in the fight because both eventualties=more refugees and death to israel

So Muzzies killing Muzzies?
How unexpected
I wish they would all genocide each other already

Basically different factions of Wahabists trained, financed and armed by JEWestern Democracy, Israel, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar and others (Jews and their tools basically) versus the Syrian government and it's allies (Iran, Russia, China and others).

Al-Qaeda is just a bogus construct designed for the public consumption of Western goys.

Fair enough, fuck Israel.

This makes me kinda sad tho.

>based Assad

You mean the tyrant son of a tryrant who is such an incompetent that even with dictatorial power and a larger military he managed to let Syria slide into anarchy rather than just resign and hold an election? He's one of modern history's greatest retards and only exists because Russia and Iran think propping him up gives them strategic value, completing h9is reign of incompetency by flushing Syria's sovereignty into the same sewer of nothing he should vanish into

>Al-Qaeda is just a bogus construct designed for the public consumption of Western goys.

Its a reasonable catch all phrase meaning 'lunatic muslim religious fundamentalist primarily focused on killing American/Europeans/Israelis/ Australian/Canadians unarmed civilians to try and create terror because they think mudhomet or alan snackbar told them to

Too much bright green for MTP. Might be a cheap derivative

you started and ended off great but
>just resign and hold an election
is straight up full retard.This would have entailed the massacre,displacement,or enslavement of 20% of syria’s population of alawites,druze,and christians. you cant create a democracy out of a weak strategic country in the middle of great powers. look at iraq.

>that ISIS is a russian front!

Isis was bogey man built on Assads stupid games stupid prizes backing of Islamic militant elements during the US occupation of Iraq which got deliberately ramped up by Russia and the KGB by fuenneling Russian Islamic militants into Syria and Assad releasing them from prisons. For the initial phase of their existence it was all fun and games they attacked Iraq and never fought Syria forces, as intended but the FSA. They them served as the bogeyman to legitimise Assads blundering tyranny at which point the west and Russia (who had a direct hand in creating them both to channel Islamic militants from rusian territory in Dagestan to Syria and to help legitimise Assad and undermine the FSA) turned them off

>t. kike

>you cant create a democracy out of a weak strategic country in the middle of great powers. look at iraq.

Both Syria and Iraq were blighted by baathism which was actually invented by a neo fascist in a west bank Paris café. In the end all Baathism actually was a means for tyrants to install themselves unaccountably along with their extended families as above the law bloody handed dictators

Fuck off back to pol where someone cares. You'll need more than shouting Jew when someone says truths you don't like to here in /k

I wouldn’t worry about it.
He would have done the same to them had the shoe been on the other foot.

>you cant create a democracy out of a weak strategic country in the middle of great powers. look at iraq.
Yes you can. Look at Switzerland. Literally formed a republic between France and the Holy Roman Empire. Secured its independance and kept it despite repeated wars by significantly more powerful nations, lacking any cohesive ethnic identity, and being divided upon religious lines.

Arabs are just shit, that's all.

barbaric nonsense as usual from the middle east whether a stunt by assads 'Syrian electronic army' or actually real either way it just shows up how morally deficient the muslim world actually is, as if Americans and Europeans actually needed further evidence of that

terrible analogy, but oman and qatar are the the switzerlands of the ME.

I hope you die a painful death. Your only contribution is vatnik shilling and garbage. Neck yourself.

>muh morals
war is hell faggit

Attached: EED3DFF8-82CD-4016-B3E0-9BD9CD8FACB2.jpg (600x527, 79K)

T.kike

Qatar and Turkey are the only ones that are backing up the opposition and some rebel factions. Meanwhile the US, UAE, and Saudi Arabia are supporting the SDF.

UAE and Saudi back HTS. Qatar and Turkey back the other idlib rebels

SDF is a fucken joke

>UAE and Saudi back HTS
source?

Nice argument

uuuuh... it's well documented that Barak Obama, Hillary Clinton and a few key members of congress were the ones that created ISIS. Without them ISIS would have been locked in a dungeon having their genitals roasted by Assad if they didn't receive US aid at a crucial moment.

I see nothing wrong with this photo.

Oh a Uzbek group joined in the capture of Hamamiyat yesterday? Look at the Turkish backed group guys. He has a thermal site of some kind. Turkey has gave them some good stuff here, not to mention the ass load of ATGMs and grads they got.

Attached: D_JNfOqX4AEhLVz.jpg (1200x800, 146K)

just remember to keep on buying turkish guns... so you can fund terrorists directly.

anyone who buys anything made in Turkey is a fucking traitor.

I bet that faggot Syrian general fucked this dudes booty hole before the offensive

looks like tigerstripe multicam for the shirt then actual multicam/mtp pants

Hello JIDF

hey that's from that expose on my deployment in 2009 lmbo

>Hours later picture is still there 4everyone who once knew him to see it.

That's because Facebook is too busy censoring conservitive view points to enforce their other policies.

Wrong. ISIS was created by assad/russia