Laserbrains

We only have so much time left until the Augs start becoming reality and try to take over. What small arms would you want to fight the cyberhordes?

>Sidearm
RDB pistol with a custom chambering. 10mm necked down to .32, loaded with machined copper solids.
>Primary
SMG in the same cartridge, alternating copper solid and incendiary.
>Tertiary
Here's the kicker. Semi-automatic rifle chambered in .270 Win, firing incendiary.

Attached: cyberpunk-2077-jeux-video.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

fuck off to /v/, retard

Attached: 23258659-1535805094.jpg (1920x1080, 454K)

Attached: Z7HeRxU.png (512x512, 361K)

>sidearm
Magnet launcher
>primary
Electric baton
>Tertiary
Metal detecting wand

>implying i will not be on the cyborgs side

When that rotting biomass you call a temple begins to fail, you will beg us to save you. But I have already been saved, for the machine is eternal.

>the machine is eternal
They all fall to hardball, degenerate.

>DUDE CYBERPUNK LMAO
>THIS BULLPUP AND UNFINISHED GLOCK SLIDE ARE SOOOOO DYSTOPIAN AND REMIND ME OF MY FAVORITE UPCOMING VIDEOGAME WITH CYBERNETIC IMPLANTS AND BOOBIES AND KEANU REEVES HOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
You faggot redditors should be autobanned from here after posting on /v/.
>if I post 'NO FUN ALLOWED' memes it excuses my bullshit off-topic posts
Kill yourself.

Attached: 20custardgeese.png (600x442, 532K)

You forgot the neon paint/light and electronic modules that negate concealment and ergonomics

Seriously? Why not some sort of EMP generator or monster taser?

What, did this thread push one of your precious 9 vs 45 debate threads off the board? You've got ten other ones you can go be a faggot in instead of shitting up a single thread you don't like.

>DUDE EMP LMAO

Yes, why don't we just detonate a nuclear weapon every time a robot looks at us wrong.

>Off topic
>thread about weapons, only vaguely alluding to a popular upcoming vidya
What a faggot.

Why did she kill those people in the club? Why is she so unshaded by the guns pointing at her? Why are her boobies visible?

So many questions

I read that in Geralt's voice. Made me chuckle.
I'm sure Cyberpunk is going to be a great game, but it isn't very Jow Forums

Enjoy your literal corporate enslavement

What, do you miss when every other post was
>grab es-gay-es
>go innawoods
>stalger is so gread :^DDDDDD
You're either a newfag who needs to die young or an oldfag who needs to die soon.

Cyberpsychosis

A dumb thing that implies after so many augs you'll go cray.

Some sort of extremely high rate of fire BB gun, firing a stream of superheated tungsten BBs. Not a lot of range but the sheer volume of fire can defeat shields and armor.

Attached: 632e1c42cda238852bfd7c1a63cf5ad6.jpg (1800x1019, 157K)

>implying there will be woods left to go inna

I agree with you but you’re a fucking faggot
>post cyberpunk guns

Attached: A2718082-0F75-47DC-A86C-458E8994D0FE.jpg (1199x610, 110K)

The in universe explanation is the more machine you are the less connected you feel to other humans. Despite centuries of philosophers and theologians almost all agreeing that humanity is more than the meat that composes our physical bodies.

Why fight it?

Attached: 1543524306666.jpg (1280x1804, 500K)

Seems like a good way to keep those robots in line

Don't forget you're replying to an election newfag, he's literally too new to have experienced Jow Forums before 2016.

kys you nogunz cuckifornian discord tranny newfag

at this point, creating new media in any genre is more about parroting the same themes over and over again than exploring stuff further or in a modern light

Small gun, big bullets.

Attached: 95379bc550bbc7d7808cfdbc56de8d8d.jpg (1024x768, 81K)

Attached: 1559288586570.jpg (1754x1240, 312K)

Underrated movie

My personal ideas and conceptions about certain augmentations has changed over the years. Whereas at one point I'd think having a gun in your arm would be cool I'd rather have a mook who's punishment is to be my personal weapon by chopping off their limbs and replacing it with stuff like that because how do you live a normal life when one of your hands is made of razor blades and the other is a gun?

Attached: lee-yeong-gyun- (6).jpg (1300x1700, 222K)

They do have to fuck around in your brain and shit on your nerves to do it. Also imagine having ghost pains or itch in most of your body, not ever being able to sense them as well as you used to be etc.

>a fucking techpriest

We know what you're hiding on Mars, you god damn closeted heretic toaster-fucker.

Attached: Holy_Ordos_of_the_Emperors_Inquisiton.png (250x388, 110K)

Even if it was basically mental masturbation by the author, the 2nd GiTS movie handled that concept better. Less batshit psychos with mantis arms and more people completely alienated from the non-augmented masses.

Attached: anarcho-transhumanism.jpg (597x652, 48K)

fuck off cdpr shill

god I want an fs2000, problem is only one around is being sold by some boomer for 3500

Yes, computers never become bogged down with useless information or outdated. Every machine on the planet is immortal and eternal