Gun_Plans_2019.zip: Better Download Links Edition

Here is a zip file of improvised firearm related content that I have assembled which contains 60 PDF files, 60 MP4 video files, and over 100 3D printable files.
Below is a list of only some of the content provided in this zip file:

>Files for 3D printing the Defense Distributed Liberator Pistol.
>Files for 3D printing a bump stock.
>Files for 3D printing various suppressors.
>Numerous pdf books by Professor Parabellum like "12 Gauge Pump Action Shotgun".
>Numerous pdf books by P.A. Luty like "Expedient Homemade Firearms" Volumes 1 and 2.
>Numerous pdf books by Ragnar Benson like "Home and Recreational Use of High Explosives".
>The PDF files "DIY Sheet Metal Self-Loading Pistol" and "The Shop Built .30 Cal Air Machine gun".
>Various Army field manual PDF's on topics ranging from "Viet Cong Booby Traps" to "Fundamentals of Ordnance Corps Machine Tools".
>Various non-firearm related bonus content PDF's such as "Nuclear War Survival Skills" and "The Anarchist Cookbook".
>A video on how to make $30 composite improvised body armor plates that will stop 9mm and 12 gauge shotgun slugs.
>A video build series on how to make the "DIY Sheet Metal Self-Loading Pistol".
>And much more.

Using the contents of this zip file even "noguns" people in Europe, South America, and Asia can become "hasguns" people by building their own firearms and
ammunition using common and improvised materials. This zip file has tutorials on how to make homemade black powder, homemade fuses and primers, and homemade
muzzle loading firearms, essentially everything that is needed to make a simple but functional homemade self defense gun anywhere in the world.

The download links will be in the next post. Also, this is a homemade guns thread so post your plans and builds, don't hold out on me like last time Anons.

Attached: Gun_Plans_2019_Gif.gif (668x536, 360K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1fxsKlrUsjJaCm9-d3Izlu_Z9prcDehG8/view?usp=sharing
archive.org/details/gunplans2019
mediafire.com/file/j6yba8ickyle6tk/Gun_Plans_2019.zip/file
mega.nz/#!botCXIjS!6tRVwbxHnwNhJIDhIwufODDwi_EdlDhkxcgCUEbf-Z8
megaupload.nz/j7MbHbu6n1/Gun_Plans_2019_zip
openload.cc/G8pancucn9/Gun_Plans_2019_zip
homemadeguns.wordpress.com/tag/8mm-wolf/
homemadeguns.wordpress.com
mediafire.com/file/3y4p5qqts38xu5x/Gun_PDF_Plans_2019.zip/file
1drv.ms/u/s!Am0Nkp4wV4WRagwjpWwXAQuBzDY?e=PjwckX
drive.google.com/file/d/14oMdvkGnbyQtBdjzmJpNl7ukNks_vwSD/view?usp=sharing
7-zip.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

Gun_Plans_2019.zip is over 9 GB in size and can be downloaded via the links below.

Google Drive: drive.google.com/file/d/1fxsKlrUsjJaCm9-d3Izlu_Z9prcDehG8/view?usp=sharing

Internet Archive: archive.org/details/gunplans2019

MediaFire: mediafire.com/file/j6yba8ickyle6tk/Gun_Plans_2019.zip/file

MEGA: mega.nz/#!botCXIjS!6tRVwbxHnwNhJIDhIwufODDwi_EdlDhkxcgCUEbf-Z8

Torrent: archive.org/details/gunplans2019

SLOW DOWNLOAD LINKS:

MegaUpload: megaupload.nz/j7MbHbu6n1/Gun_Plans_2019_zip

OpenLoad: openload.cc/G8pancucn9/Gun_Plans_2019_zip

Attached: filefolder.png (226x186, 36K)

not bad but... the file you really want is this one. it has 7,178 items, totaling 17.1 GB covers internal ballistics and propellant manufacture for that "deep behind the enemy lines feel" and EVERY blueprint from pistols to belt fed machine gun's. there is a college level course in gun design and history

Attached: bz-5d1624f8e5220.jpg (500x667, 73K)

no download link tho?

I don't suppose you got the technical specs for the wolf 8mm smg? Dunno if the pole who made it ever released specs for it
pic unrelated

Attached: 1464500589174.png (411x565, 331K)

helps if I post link to it homemadeguns.wordpress.com/tag/8mm-wolf/

Technically it can work with as little as 8 parts. Have fun with it anons

Attached: 642B3718-E64B-446B-958E-EA2978ECD0A6.jpg (3264x2448, 2.94M)

its all sideways though

Unfortunately no, I don't think that neat little project ever got any further than a youtube video demonstating it firing.

Gun_Plans_2019.zip does have plans for the Luty, MAC series of machine pistol, and a full auto airgun, as well as 3D printable files for M16 lowers.

love you op, participated in the old thread, 2 pdfs are password protected and 2 others have formating issues or something, didn't get an answer on this. Bumping with my diy pepperbox testing a primer

Attached: my_hobo_revolver.webm (480x856, 1.64M)

OP here, the old thread hit the archive before I could respond. I looked through the zip on a different PC that never had the zip file before and I was able to open everything just fine. Some pdf's made mention of having security features in the header of my pdf viewer, but I wasn't denied access to anything. But I use foxit reader to view pdf files, which program do you use? Perhaps the password and encryption only apply to editing and not viewing those certain files?

Once again nice house igniter you have there :P

This is cool and all but to actually make guns at home is going to cost so fucking much that it makes absolutely no sense to do any of this if you do not have lathes/mills/drills/workshop and skills to use those things

absolute bullshit, you can make pipe guns for less than 50 bucks in total cost.
homemadeguns.wordpress.com
3rd worlders can build guns, so can you

>pipe gun
Yeah ok, idk if I needed a gun so desperately I would propably just check if theres anything on some .onion site

also have foxit reader, ill try tommorrow on my pc again

Gun_Plans_2019.zip has a number of videos on the manufacture of simple pipe guns, including a build series on slam fire shotguns.

Remember the target audience:

>Using the contents of this zip file even "noguns" people in Europe, South America, and Asia can become "hasguns" people by building their own firearms and
ammunition using common and improvised materials.

The main purpose of this archive is to give oppressed noguns all the info they need to build gats from the ground up. This archive has plans for the guns themselves, primers, propellants, springs, magazines, case dimensions, everything for building a musket or cartridge firing gun.

For us free country folks this archive and it's contents are just a novelty, but there are people out there who actually need this info as well. I wonder if anyone in Hong Kong has downloaded this stuff?

Bloated up piece of trash filled with shitty youtube videos that no one needs.

get the vids are good especially the matchhead ammo special 1 and 2. 2 even features a detailed graph. you can still find if on yt

OP again,
Sounds good. Here are two of the files I think you mentioned in the last thread PDF_002 and PDF_029 open in adobe reader on a random PC I have. As can be seen the one says "SECURED" in the header and has a lock icon in the table of contents, but it still opens fine for me in both foxit reader and apparently adobe reader as well. I hope it works for you as well. If not maybe downloading again will fix it?

>Bloated up piece of trash filled with shitty youtube videos that no one needs.

Until youtube bans all of those channels, at which point I will still have those videos. You are welcome to have them as well, cranky pants.

Attached: Untitled2.png (964x668, 323K)

>YouTube are the good guys!
>They'll never take anything down!
Just wait until they take Paul and Matt down.
Then you'll come crawling.

Yeah, I'd kind of like to have the documents and the videos separate.

OP again,

I can understand that, but one of the goals of this project was to bring a lot of informative content together into one file, seperating the videos from the other files would just spread that content right back out again and defeat the purpose of this archive. The idea was to create a "one stop shop" zip archive so to say, everything you need to get started building firearms.

This, please. I try every thread to download this thing and I've never been able to without my connection dropping. I understand that tons of people have a good connection and probably have zero issues with this, but if it's too big for me to download, it's probably also too big for Chang and Mubutu.

I get that these videos contain valuable information and all, but I've seen that homemade armor one and I sort of doubt they're worth their size if that one was anything to go on.

>I can understand that, but one of the goals of this project was to
Collect honey. In a pot.

Attached: 1555638558121.jpg (612x612, 73K)

OP here,

Nice try ATF, all of the files in this zip file are perfectly legal for U.S. citizens to posess thanks to the freedom of speech and the freedom of information. What is not legal is trying to build some of the stuff in this zip file without first getting a tax stamp, so pay your taxes.

However, this zip file does have the Defense Distributed Liberator pistol files in it, which are apparently illegal in New Jersey, but New Jersey isn't really America now is it?

OP here,

Ok, fine. I'll see what I can do, but give me 24 hours. I'm at work right now and uploading stuff takes time. Keep bumping this thread until then.

Anything new from last time? They just shut down Deterrence Dispensed, and while they will recover, its good to get all of this out there.

Gun_Plans_2019.zip has a lot of Deterrence Dispensed content in it and is current as of May 2019.

Bump.

What is the reliability of an AR15 lower printed in PLA? Can I start zipping them off now, or should I get a better material? I'm using an ender 3 pro, so I'm also curious about bed size being adequate, unless you guys are doing multiple pieces and screwing them together like I've seen floating around here before

Attached: 1527154832643.jpg (544x544, 71K)

pdf_002 document encrypted
pdf_029 password protected
pdf_033 password protected
pdf_037 document encrypted
the pdfs are the most important part of the zip, i can see why people want only them since it's a big download thanks to the vids and 3d files. Personally i don't need the 3d files and I already knew most of the vids. Maybe make a pdf only upload aswell?

Depends more on the exact design you use and how well you have your printer tuned more than the material. A Warfairy Charon V1, even with a malfunctioning printer, shouldnt ever fail by virtue of being an AR lower designed by removing just enough material from a solid brick of plastic to function as a lower receiver and stock assembly looking like a P90 with an AR upper stuck on the front. Printing a straight up AR lower as Stoner specified the dimensions will result in a sub-100 round piece of shit no matter the material or printer settings.

So you can't open them? Because in they work fine for me on every computer I open them with. I didn't even know they had those protections until you brought it up because I never had a problem.

And get entrapped by leo or scammed

can't open atall. don't know it's content. but it doesnt matter too much to me honestly, the other 56 pdfs are fine

DOWNLOAD WITHOUT THE VIDEO FILES

Gun_PDF_Plans_2019.zip is 739MB and excludes both the video and 3D printable files.

MediaFire: mediafire.com/file/3y4p5qqts38xu5x/Gun_PDF_Plans_2019.zip/file

One Drive: 1drv.ms/u/s!Am0Nkp4wV4WRagwjpWwXAQuBzDY?e=PjwckX

Google Drive: drive.google.com/file/d/14oMdvkGnbyQtBdjzmJpNl7ukNks_vwSD/view?usp=sharing

That's really weird, even when I first downloaded those files a over year ago, before I even made this archive, I never had any trouble opening them. I even printed the .50 bmg rifle plans out so I could have a hard copy. Is anyone else having this issue?

You can't get "entrapped or scammed" by law enforcement for building a pipe gun if you can legally own a gun (not a prohibited person) and you build said pipe gun in compliance with federal barrel and overall length requirements. This only applies to U.S. citizens though, if you live anywhere else, like Europe, then don't even THINK about guns. It's probably hate speech.

Attached: Gun_PDF_Plans_2019.png (668x536, 306K)

Idk about PLA but ABS seems to work reasonably well.

is it possible to get the file in a non compressed version? i am a poor fag and cant get winzip currently. or is there another software that can allow me to decompress the file?

Winzip, winrar, and 7zip should all be free.

Why didn't it work the first time?
Why did you dress like a hobo when you filmed this?
Why did you jump like a little girl after it went off?
Mostly serious questions.
Well, one of them was.

7-zip.org/

>Computer doesn't natively support zip files

Are you on Linux or something? I think even macs support zip now.

I think even Windows does.

They moved to Keybase det_disp

>I think even Windows does.

Well that's a given, which is why Linux and mac were the real question.

I'm not the guy who posted that webm but I'll take a shot at it anyways.

>Why didn't it work the first time?

The firing pin in the hammer looks way to blunt.

>Why did you dress like a hobo when you filmed this?

Thug lyfe

>Why did you jump like a little girl after it went off?

In the previous Gun_Plans_2019.zip thread I think I remember him saying that he put way to much priming compound in his homemade cartridges.

>Mostly serious questions.
>Well, one of them was.

Why so srs?

If he did, it would've been on Weaponeer, which went offline a few months ago.

What's the story behind that? Did they run out of money or were they shut down by the gubbmint? I used to visit that site a lot.

>Why didn't it work the first time?
whole vid actually is longer, needed about 5-6 strikes to get it off. Have to refine the primer mixture.
>Why did you dress like a hobo when you filmed this?
sry, didn't know i've to wear suit and tie for demonstrational Videos
>Why did you jump like a little girl after it went off?
>be nogunz
>build gunz
>be surprised when primer actually goes off the first time
hey everyone popped his gun cherry at some Point here

the primer is a cap

>the primer is a cap

Cap gun cap? Percussion cap?... Bottle cap?

why not organise a file direktory before zipping?

a selfmade cap, bit of armstrong mix placed on a round piece of paper with another glued on paper piece ontop to hold it together.

When do we get to see you shooting stuff with it cap-user?

hoho, i live in germany in a densly populated area, there are no big woods nearby. I doubt I will load shells with actual projectils and propellant anytime soon.
>then why did you build that garbagegun in the first place
just to see for myself if gun laws are efficent or not. I don't need a handgun, I don't live in brazil or in africa. I have zero practical knowledge about real firearms, hell even when I was drafted I only got to held an empty P8 and g36 in the bundeswehr before they nullified my stay, for medical reasons, after 2 weeks. So if somebody ever tells you again some shit about gun laws, keep in mind that every person with some minor craftman skills can build easily atleast an unrifled, slamfire single shot pipegun, with a bit more creativity you realize that you can weld multiple barrels together. gunpowder can be subsidized, aswell as a priming compound. Gun laws are only a mean to disarm law abiding citizens, criminals use illegally obtained guns. Criminals will never be affected directly by gun control, they will always find a way around it. Disarming only works on a mental level.

>then why did you build that garbagegun in the first place

>garbagegun

I think it's cool

>I live in Germany
Primers are freely available without a loiscence in Germany. I get that it was an experiment but in case you didn't know and you want to keep experimenting without risking blowing your hand away.

a normal primer would be of no use on this gun since conventional ammunition doesn't fit. I made pappershells. Also I don't see how I could blow my hands off, since the barrel is open and the hammer is so heavy it acts as breecheblock. The pepperbox got no aretation, so a primer cap makes more sense, since you can strike anywhere on the surface, a normal pinfire primer would require me to weld a small bolt on the hammer acting as firing pin and then i'd have to make more adjustements to lign the whole thing up properly.

Gun_Plans_2019.zip has a pdf by P.A. Luty entitled "Expedient Homemade Handgun Ammo" which details how to make .38 special cartridges out of brass tubing by brazing a washer on as a rim and then priming it with a Fiocchi blank cartridge as a primer. If you can find brass tubing that will fit snugly in the gun you made you could do away with the paper cartridges and also adopt the use of more standard and consistent primers.

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-185322.png (720x1280, 414K)

Ran out of money, usual story.

Site owner did a last ditch fundraising effort, but didn't raise enough for the year, so he pulled the plug. He was on a disability pension and couldn't afford it out of his own pocket.

Pity.

I guess there just isn't enough weaponeers in the world anymore for such a project to stay afloat.

So I did some more digging and it looks like the password on PDF_029 only restricts printing the document, not viewing it, so I don't understand why you would not be able to open and view it like me.

Attached: security.png (966x670, 44K)

>Trigger spring MUST be tighter than bolt spring.

I sure hope that trigger doesn't work the way I think it does...

Dumping mediocre schemes

Attached: E1527D40-1A72-413A-AFA0-64EEDDF5F8B3.jpg (4032x3024, 1.63M)

More schematic based shenanigans

Attached: D75B1C97-DEED-4BD5-A298-2980317B8F83.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

Dumb slam fires

Attached: C26C91B5-4EE2-448F-A90A-A339591AEC02.jpg (4032x3024, 1.5M)

The only idea I have some pride in, horribly drawn here i need to put on paper better later, the idea is that the trigger rotates the chamber to eject out of the bottom of the weapon after activating the firing pin

Attached: C16029E0-2B74-40D1-878A-95A4ABE8565F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.28M)

Design for a pistol similar to a Mauser with the action above the trigger but the magazine infront of the barrel, it’d have a slower cyclic rate due to the long distance the bullet travels to reach the action but you get maximum barrel length for a handgun firing a larger caliber, most likely a rifle caliber

Attached: F97D82BD-4D08-42A7-A284-1571238ED7F7.jpg (4032x3024, 2.54M)

The bottom is a rifle design with a catch design for the trigger, when the trigger is held down the pin won’t catch and thus return to the action and fire in fully auto,

Attached: 65C16BF4-F933-4B65-B328-CC30EBDAF106.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

This is simply different iron sight designs and a caseless round design

Attached: 2CD957DD-FCE9-4AA5-A2F8-A59188F2F2BF.jpg (4032x3024, 2.45M)

are you autistic and/or 12 years old? if it's so simple to build then make atleast one.

anyone have that ar9 v3 lower file that defense distributed posted semi-recently?

Attached: sbmcwk65iuw21.jpg (4032x3024, 838K)

>Dumping mediocre schemes

You actually just posted more homemade gun schematics then the entire last thread got, so there's that.

>Glock mags
Nice.

What if I told you it’s because I make hem out of boredom not out of obsession

Dude, it's still weird to post doodles like this thread is your art blog.
No offense, but your "schematics" give us absolutely nothing to work with and they don't fit into a thread about "gun plans" even in the loosest meaning.

Could've been worse. Were you here when that guy tried to explain his 360 degree iron sight?

>360 degree iron sight

Attached: rfUOuG1.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Yeah, he then made a model out of sticky tack and toothpicks mounted on a Nerf gun and we all lost our collective shit. I had trouble breathing from laughing so hard.

>No offense, but your "schematics" give us absolutely nothing to work with and they don't fit into a thread about "gun plans" even in the loosest meaning.

>...and they don't fit into a thread about "gun plans" even in the loosest meaning.

The OP said in the OP:

>Also, this is a homemade guns thread so post your plans and builds, don't hold out on me like last time Anons.

>so post your plans

Bruh...

this means actual gun plans, for actual fire arms, that you could actually use to build a functioning firearm.
If you for example look at the PA Luty schematics in the OP you will realize that they are infact schematics for homebuilding a real, fully automatic smg.

Post your plans.

No I don't want to shit up the thread with retarded non schematics :)

Plans would mean blueprints and instructions. Something we'd be able to actualluly follow.

Sorry, those are doodles. At most, they exist as a concept. Not plans.

Want to draw something actually useful?
Look at the capabilities of the tools you have.
Parts have to be a geometry you can actually make and they must be designed such that you can actually assemble them.
Making the aesthetics first and these second is how your product ends up on Ian's youtube channel, and not in a good way.

>no file

Attached: Ew closedverse3525.jpg (690x1073, 179K)

Ikr? Does what he is talking about even exsist? If so I want it.

Not him, but you're retarded. Please stop posting.

At least doodle man is actually posting something. The critics just sit there and heckle and don't contribute.

There, I already posted something infinitely more useful.

Attached: 1911 H.gif (1047x799, 57K)

see
already did. explained how it works, how i made ammunition. doodle dude didn't even bother to correctly rotate his pics, didn't explain how his stuff works, has words scribbled out. Honestly that doesn't help here anyone.

Where does DD post their stuff now that they are banned from everything?

Some classics for the new friends.

Attached: 12659aa143454a8cd3dd8321d3cdfb76716bbfcda76bd8b7b45a2142accdcf08.jpg (1337x3574, 884K)

Attached: 83442882c99e8223a5e408a175c5998468f444701d36341d92a219ef28532a43.jpg (1301x7624, 3.42M)

not a gun but everyone should know how to make BP in their sleep

Attached: 1358497858883.jpg (599x3482, 352K)

also, remember to granulate it at the end. Make it wet and run it through a sieve that isn't too fine. Then lay it out to dry, the increased surface area will allow the powder to burn much quicker and effectivley.

Good post user, Gun_Plans_2019.zip also has a video on how to wet black powder with rubbing alcohol and granulate it for those who are interested.