Defense Distributed Banned

Defense Distributed subreddit just got banned. There was a good community there, I just started lurking past week or so. Anyone know any plan B where the community will be moving to?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

spee.ch/@Deterrence-Dispensed:2
gunstreamer.com/watch/how-to-use-ecm-to-rifle-a-barrel-diy-barrel-rifling-project-butwhatabout_CTunXq6iNHxthLg.html
webchat.oftc.net/,
reddit.com/r/Firearms/comments/blxv7w/homemade_9mm_barrel_using_electrochemical/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not here, motherfucker

Attached: leave.jpg (396x382, 88K)

>reddit
literally who fucking cares

Attached: welcometok.jpg (800x581, 367K)

Some of us are actually interested in the 2nd amendment and not having some faggy internet penis wagging competition between reddit vs Jow Forums, but I would't expect a larping no gun faggot like yourself to understand that.

>reddit
whats that an app

Attached: 0e49821e02e582fa7e52032718db024a284f37aa13c77c1023b074cc9a3343c2.jpg (750x422, 36K)

Nope sorry try posting on reddit

Attached: 1523925877911.jpg (326x229, 22K)

you came to the wrong place

Attached: your momma.png (324x663, 254K)

all the goods can be found here,all so dont forget torrents.
spee.ch/@Deterrence-Dispensed:2

Attached: calvin and hobbs calvin bombs.jpg (1677x533, 245K)

>plebbit
leave

>Defense Distributed

who

Kill yourself

Attached: 1513516681896.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

>subreddit

Attached: 1560524401598.jpg (565x500, 99K)

Thanks, I pulled latest from fosscad repo too just incase.

>a shitty website run by retard commies and trannies decided to continue to double-down on their censorship and anti-gun bullshit
OH WOE IS ME THE 2ND IS NOW FUNDAMENTALLY THREATENED IN A WAY THAT IT WASN'T A WEEK AGO BETTER FREAK OUT AND START THREADS ON COMPLETELY UNRELATED WEBSITES AND THEN BITCH WHEN YOU GET TOLD TO FUCK OFF
redditfags are literally the worst cancer of the internet

Attached: 1560877770996.jpg (725x555, 221K)

Both sites are filled with retarded faggots. Like you for example, you are the /k equivallent of reddit virtue signaling, desperately looking for some of that sweet sweet circle jerk approval. I can't imagine being that pathetic and needy.

>no gun faggot
lol post guns, homogay

Attached: 198798719871.jpg (1300x650, 804K)

People are going to hate me for this, but come here to have discussions. Just don't act like this is reddit and don't tell anyone you are from reddit, there is no censorship here and half of the rules go unenforced. Jow Forums in general and Jow Forums specifically is basically one of the last places on the internet where people can speak freely.

Maybe after you have been here a while you will even realize the error of your ways and swear off reddit forever. Reddit is poisonous you know.

>implying defense distributed is doing anything to protect the 2nd Amendment

Being able to make frames and receivers out of 3d printed polymer is not nearly as much of a trump card as you dinguses believe it is.

When someone figures out a way to make it cheap and easy to manufacture your own rifled barrel at home, then I'll be impressed.

Holy shit go kill yourself reddit tranny

>/k
yeah you are definitely a transplant and can fuck off, bud.
>desperately looking for some of that sweet sweet circle jerk approval
Everyone else on this board can get fucked too, but you can get raped by a pack of niggers.

Attached: 1562109354121.png (399x382, 89K)

I hope you plebbit shitheads realize that Jow Forums is one of the last forums where you can still express yourself (to some degree) without getting banned for it.

Every time you visit plebbit, you're giving them hits and giving outgoing linked sites an incentive to post on plebbit.

If you want and respect freedom, quit going ot plebbit. ban it in your hosts file and never mention that shithole again.

Attached: 1534930664678.png (320x363, 135K)

>immediate glownigger replies in every thread involving the free sharing of 3d printing files for firearms
the more you notice

Attached: 1537677604655.png (1110x590, 572K)

They literally just posted about it today, but because it is reddit and you are too proud to go onto that website you completely missed that information. Seems pretty intelligent of you. Here is a link for you morons gunstreamer.com/watch/how-to-use-ecm-to-rifle-a-barrel-diy-barrel-rifling-project-butwhatabout_CTunXq6iNHxthLg.html

>being this smug
>on a Lithuanian Competitive Eggplant Farmers' Forum

Attached: 1555359184138.png (510x596, 467K)

There's a place called fosscad, which is a similar community as Defense Distributed. Here's our IRC link:
webchat.oftc.net/, #fosscad

Shit I thought this was a South Korean Spicy Kimchi Connesuir's Forum
>bamboozled again

>too proud to go onto that website
>there are plenty of great real estate deals in the ghetto, but because you're too proud to go into those areas you completely missed that opportunity
There's a difference between "too proud/ignorant to go to Detroit" and "I fucking hate niggers and no amount of property bargains could ever incentivize me to be around them"

Attached: 1560782023306.jpg (600x628, 258K)

Didn't realize ASCII characters were so triggering for you, you'd fit right in.

They don't trigger me, I just fucking hate niggers of all kinds. Black niggers, white niggers, mixed niggers, reddit niggers, glow niggers. All of 'em. I don't do business with them, I don't associate with them, and I certainly don't patronize their fuckawful websites. If you like niggers whatever, but don't bring your niggery here and then get offended that we don't want to associate with niggers like you.

Attached: HeavenAndHell.jpg (857x1460, 755K)

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume you feel the same way about Jews, and also think that the Jews own and control all the banks and money supply. Must be hard never handling money, having no checking account, cash, etc. How do you manage bud?

Jews are different. Even if many of them are constantly trying to screw you over, Jews can at least be pleasant to interact with, unlike niggers. I attempt to do as little business with Jews as possible, but to be honest that's not super feasible if you want to live a modern life. So I use credit unions instead of banks, don't keep a balance on my CC, and pay cash for as much as possible. But you're trying to shift goalposts here just like a reddit nigger does, so I'm just gonna start posting pictures of guns instead of going back and forth with a basement-tier IQ nigger like you.

Attached: 1530738367875.jpg (768x501, 94K)

This is now an aestheti/k/s thread
Post your best shit

Attached: 1524760948463.jpg (1200x1600, 467K)

Attached: 9871987.jpg (620x354, 47K)

Attached: kiev.jpg (980x551, 115K)

>subreddit
fuck off

Attached: malmalloyAK.gif (600x451, 3.9M)

Sounds more like you are taking it like a bitch from the Jews but know you are inferior and powerless against them, so you just do some mental gymnastics to justify it.

>trying this hard for a (((you)))
post gun pics, nigger

Attached: 6879874987.jpg (1223x794, 834K)

he doesn't have any, that's why he's crying about his precious subreddit about printing toy guns

Agreed

Attached: 1551978367386m.jpg (771x1024, 89K)

Attached: 81827252515.jpg (449x598, 75K)

Attached: Peak Slav.png (534x705, 417K)

Hey, post your guns

real talk where's the IRC channel at OP?

Its incredible how short-sighted some of you are. Having ideas and concepts such as DD put in a very public platform (such as reddit) increases their exposure to the uninitiated, as well as shift their Overton Window. You don't have to like reddit to admit having things like this on there is a good thing.

I challenge anyone reading this who disagrees to find a hole in my logic.

got me

Attached: 1.png (711x981, 1.04M)

>reddit
I can see it now, downvotes or deletion for calling someone a glownigger, posting coat hanger DIAS and other infograph shit. I'm not sure why you would be surprised at them doing that and people for hating you for sucking reddit's cock

Attached: remove-chan.png (571x920, 315K)

It’s autism. Can’t fault them for not understanding such things as exposure

>I challenge anyone reading this who disagrees to find a hole in my logic.
Bruh that kinda reddit 'logic' isn't how we roll here and honestly doesn't even work IRL because humans are more emotional than logical but good luck trying.

irc plz

anybody knows what happened to cringe anarchy? i know they got banned, but did they migrate somewhere?

Counterpoint: Shut up, nerd.

Voat, but they are 5% of what they were at their peak.

Its really nothing more but an opinion you're supposed to believe if you frequent here, but its unacceptable to question it.

already been done
reddit.com/r/Firearms/comments/blxv7w/homemade_9mm_barrel_using_electrochemical/

>caring about the second amendment
>owning guns
Wrong board, man.

You need to lurk longer then because you should have known that saying you're from red dit was a bad move and would be all fucked up. In short, lurk longer and dont try to change the board culture to the gay faggy shit you came from. Or just leave please and thank you.