Does Jow Forums have any recommendations for cheap .22 pistols that are great for plinking? What's your favorite?

Does Jow Forums have any recommendations for cheap .22 pistols that are great for plinking? What's your favorite?

Attached: 40101-1.jpg (4248x3732, 2.04M)

thats a good one. i have a 2206 that i really like. heard good things about the buck mark and by far the best i ever shot was a model 42 but those are no where near cheap.

>Does Jow Forums have any recommendations for cheap .22 pistols that are great for plinking?

the one you posted is nice. I have the Mk II.

>What's your favorite?

I really like the Rugers, also the Walther P22 (inaccurate and wiggly piece of shit but pretty fun) and basically any .22 revolver.

Like was said in the first reply, the one you posted is a very nice one. It’s incredibly easy to takedown and clean and snaps together in a moment. Really good stuff.

Heritage Rough Rider

Attached: 1542010664438.png (756x756, 1.38M)

Buckmark.
Mainly because the URX frames are extra comfy if you have big hands, and the threaded models suppress better than a ruger mk-whatever.

Inb4 hop shills his gay ass taurus

Mares leg.

not op but I’ll probably buy one of these. cheap af .22 revolver because I can’t justify an expensive revolver when I want more auto hand funs

As others have said, the Mk series Rugers are great. The Mk IV is super easy to disassemble for cleaning so if you're getting one that's the one I'd suggest.

The S&W 617 is also worth mentioning. It is a damn nice gun. Amazing trigger. It's not crazy expensive, but it might be more than "cheap" tho.

>mark iv
>cheap

I've had the chance to shoot these and they are fun and cheap, but time consuming to reload. Idk if I'd recommend one unless you're broke bitch poor and just trying to get something cheap that shoots cheap rounds.

unless they changed something you can find them for less than $500 last I checked

that's cheap

lol you must be new. While $500 is pocket change in the gun world in general, it's a fucking fortune for the teenagers here.

ok

I don't base all of my life decisions and outlook on what teenagers do. you shouldn't either.

My favorite to shoot is my Mk-3, but it is my least favorite to disassemble and clean. My runner up is my NAA 22MSC which is a blast to shoot and easy to clean, but the accuracy is poor at distances farther than 10-15 yards

OP here, might get one of these because they're just so cheap. Honestly, how can the reloading be worse than loading up a magazine?

I don’t have one but I can’t see it being any worse than loading a magazine

They load like a SAA you tards.

>Honestly, how can the reloading be worse than loading up a magazine?

Unless I'm retarded you use a loading gate, which is mildly irritating but not a big deal. It's actually kinda neat if you're used to using mag-fed guns.

Browning Buckmark

These are fun.

Ran a couple hundred through the Taurus TX22. Great plinker that holds 16 rounds. Wish they'd come out with either a rail or slide cut version.

i have several thousand rounds through my ruger MKIV tactical and havent had any problems other than maybe 3-5 dud rounds, but thats just the rimfire game.

highly recommend it, almost glock tier amount of aftermarket if you want.

>and havent had any problems other than maybe 3-5 dud rounds

that's 100% the ammo and nothing to do with the gun itself

I got a mk1 built in the early 80's (i think) for $100.

Granted it doesn't have the same features of the newer mk series guns, but it's a 10 round target/plinking gun thats super accurate so I dont mind if it's a bitch to take apart, lacks last round hold open, and lacks "target" sights.

That one. I have a MkIII, would prefer the IV for the easier takedown.

I want one of these, and they're cheap OP. 22lr is nothing to sneeze at. And don't worry about reloading, that's half the fun and loading stupid semiauto box mags is even more tedious.

Why would you ever buy a Umarex (not really a real Walther) gun?