Why has MARPAT gone out of style?

All the best quality Gucci gear that I see being reviewed seems to be available in either multicam or base colors. I live in Florida where everything is fucking green and brown. Multicam doesn't work well here, but I'm always disappointed by lack of options for MARPAT. Hell, I feel like sometimes I'm seeing more new stuff being made in classic woodland. What gives?

Also, any recommendations on good brands that sell MARPAT minimalist plate carrier, mag pouches, packs, etc?

Attached: Camo-002.jpg (900x600, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aafp.org/news/health-of-the-public/20181210lifeexpectdrop.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HkwsOOo3H-I
youtube.com/watch?v=7RBWuYFeg9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=-pvf8ftpRWg
youtube.com/watch?v=_KsaWpeCj98
youtube.com/watch?v=C3kYBznak2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, the USMC decided that they'd buy nearly all gear that wasn't a blouse, pants, or helmet cover in coyote brown, so there's not a whole lot of demand for MARPAT gear itself.

Multicam is the new UCP. I've seen 15 year old girls walking around in multicam yoga pants (never mind why 15 year old girls are wearing yoga pants). You should be happy because UCP backpacks/boonies always looked retarded on civilians.

>implying ucp yoga pants are a thing

I figured it was something like that. Coyote is like okay it. It works well enough during the dry season combined with the MARPAT and during the rainy season everything is so fucking overgrown anyways, but I still would prefer to be covered from head to toe with the shit.

Yeah, it makes sense from a cost perspective, though. Only having to supply one set of the expensive gear to your troops is a lot easier than keeping track of a desert and woodland set of everything. On top of that, pieces of solid color gear can actually serve to break up your silhouette in cammies.

maybe he meant woodland?

>never mind why 15 year old girls are wearing yoga pants
How old are you, gramps?

Are you sure you know what multicam looks like user?

Attached: the pedos fate.jpg (950x633, 148K)

Answer my question, boomer. 15 year olds wearing yoga pants has been a thing for over a decade.

Attached: pedo retribution.jpg (1150x630, 176K)

Answer the question boomer

>state a fact
>somehow that makes me a pedo
this is your mind on boomer

that was a drug dealer's punishment in eastern Ukraine. not a pedo.

MARPAT consists of two flavors that do pretty okay in fairly specific environments.

Only thing marpat is the old school packs, helmet covers and cammies. Everything else is coyote, mein nibba.

I found a picture of you guys together!

Attached: pedos getting what they deserve.jpg (474x280, 27K)

>15 year old
>pedo

Dumb, pussywhipped Americans.

Meanwhile in Europe...

Attached: The New EU.jpg (700x394, 78K)

Go back to the desert achmed

Attached: 1562338711424.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

I feels ya. You may have to bite the bullet and buy the somewhat more available AOR1/2 accessories

Link to vid plox

im 21 and don't remember them being popular until maybe half that time

USA has plenty of problems too. Stop treating it like a contest - it's like watching two people in different sinking ships point at each other.

aafp.org/news/health-of-the-public/20181210lifeexpectdrop.html

youtube.com/watch?v=HkwsOOo3H-I

youtube.com/watch?v=7RBWuYFeg9Y

youtube.com/watch?v=-pvf8ftpRWg

youtube.com/watch?v=_KsaWpeCj98

youtube.com/watch?v=C3kYBznak2g

Atleast my ship has guns !

don't want this unmatching mess to happen again

Attached: 130314204911-01-iraq-war-horizontal-large-gallery.jpg (980x552, 263K)

Pity them. They never really recovered from at first settler puritanism and later early suffragette movements, so they regard anything traditionally masculine as homo (contact sports like rugby, exposing skin like with shorts and tank tops; or wearing tight clothing) and have internalized the opinions of barren miserable 1920s feminists (liquor and drug prohibition, anti-gun attitudes, hatred of youthful sexuality; it all leads back to ugly incel suffragettes).

You're right, all the cool kids are wearing multicam.

Attached: 42346153_2173783119363700_4711330049968570368_o.jpg (2048x1365, 355K)

>I live in Florida where everything is fucking green and brown. Multicam doesn't work well here
Yes it does, you just don't know how camo or concealment works.
Also most companies don't make MARPAT gear because the marines use coyote LBE over their uniforms, the closest you'll get is "digital desert" LBE that's for AOR1.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1150, 442K)

>user thinks this is multicam

Attached: 5A92F880-B384-4766-AB3C-6BAD80B731F6.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Pretty sure hes just expanding on the prevalence of multicam that OP mentioned.