Is Jow Forums home defense ready?

Is Jow Forums home defense ready?

Attached: 872027E7-BFBD-4C9D-A9F5-7E84AF126989.jpg (720x896, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/zgvns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please tell me this isn't real

she’s lucky she had the flash off

Yeah.

I don't get the pic? Can someone explain please.

CLEAR!!!

its real i saw it on fagbook before this.

Im betting that dude was just larping for fun and his idiot gf thought he was being serious

I don't think that's his gf user

Im betting he’s as retarded as you

Sisters are fine to plow as well

Air Force Security Forces dude pretending to be an operator.

>thinking this guy has a gf

based and imouto pilled

Attached: 1535991116176.png (1383x1487, 2.16M)

kek
I hope someone sent this to his unit.

Lmao me
3P0X1
Dab

based
normalfags gon be mad

This Air Force Defender has more experience in firearms and combat training then any of you guys in this thread.

You b8 is weak, user.

> Air Force
> Cargo shorts
> Black socks
> Sandals
Ramstein AFB, calling it now.

Attached: bork-a-bork.jpg (704x2577, 325K)

most of them are retarded but you can't deny that they go to training ad nauseum. some of them are genuinely really decent guys

Funny how this is the same board where people constantly post about running drills inside their house but the second someone actually puts that training to use they shit on him

Attached: 1517789049396.jpg (480x474, 66K)

I was an E3 in the Navy, so I'm pretty much a certified SWAT instructor now.

I've handled guns since I was 3 the only thing this guy would know more than me is how to handle full autos

it's almost like most people here are literally nogunz and trolls

P sure it was his mom
>full autos
He's in the air force, I don't think they let them have those

While this is true, SecFo has this weird tendancy to style themselves as fucking special ops for some reason, when, in reality, they'd be less useful in a fight than regular line infantry.

Lol I came home one night and the basement light was on. Live in a two story duplex, on the second floor. Walked around the house, checked and nothing, went inside, drew my cc as I opened the front door, cleared hallway, checked the basement, nobody there. Shut off the light. Went upstairs.

Another time,

Getting home from work, front door always locked. *its open*

>draw as I open the door, pistol held close, smells like fuel.

>hear footsteps
>hear someone whistling
>fuel delivery guy comes out of the basement
>looks at me
>”how ya doing” I say as I holstered my pistol
>”fine so far” he said

Then I went upstairs and left him to his business.

Hope he shit himself. I really wish my landlord would let me know when he’s getting shit looked at lol.

Explain to me what a "Defender" is? She has it capitalized which makes it sound like it is a job title.

They're the tanks of the airforce security forces. Pretty high tier in the current meta but their aggro building combo of pushing paperwork onto the enemy is being nerfed next expac.

>He's in the air force, I don't think they let them have those
As much as I hate the airforce and being a retard (security forces fag) we do use 249s and 240s with occasionally using m2s

You idiots are making fun of the very thing you do

God the fucking cringe

Wrong, unlike Jow Forums that guy is actually in the military and owns a gun.

My garage door was open the other day. So l swept the entire garage. Was kinda creepy since l just bought this house and there is a plywood division in it for the garage rooms.
Also there is a homeless camp up the street. And l know they bothered the previous owner coming and asking for money.
I wasnt autistically yelling "clear" though. Thats a good way to get made.

Stay dry.

I don't yell "clear" to nobody while doing it

He isn't alone

Dad gets firsts!

So I bought this truck from the AF. Low miles, repainted, but the steering column was replaced and the paperwork showed that it was charged back to the unit. I imaging some chair force guy finally got pissed guarding a hanger for hours and kicked the steering column in a rage of boredom. Lesson: Don't fight for the jew, it's a waste of your life, learn a trade.

It was his mom

I can imagine his expression and tone of voice

lmao

Joke's on you when not competing I'm generally too drunk to keep a loaded firearm around

streamable.com/zgvns

Always follow best practices.
When clearing a darkened room, always make sure to be backlit, the more light from behind you the better.

When opening a closed door never seek cover, always stand in the open.

Remember the best shooting position is the tried and true Weaver Stance, good enough for Grandad, good enough for you.

Lastly always make sure that unarmed loved ones are in the direct line of return fire.

Thanks for his service, I feel safer already.

Holy shit, I remember being 16 and less cringy than this.
>Based dad lets me ‘keep’ a glock that I paid for.
>Came home one day to the back door open
>go to my room at the front of the house and open safe, grab gat
>hold it at my side as I casually walk through the house, pressing open doors and checking rooms
>no one was home, lock back door and put gun back in safe
Also in the same year
>Mom comes to me one night freaking out, says my grandmother said something about him being kidnapped
>we share an iTunes account so I use findmyiphone to pinpoint his location
>its some random warehouse at a sketchy part in the next town over
>mom says she’s going to go find him
>I ask to come along, she says yes
>grab my jacket, gun from safe and mexican carry it using the jacket as concealment, dont tell her I’m strapped
>we drive halfway there before we get a call from grandma
>”oh haha he just called us and said he’s at the boxing gym, sorry”
We drive back in silence and I vow never to believe my grandma next time she freaks out about something

Attached: 14864BB7-E116-40CB-B9B1-1202002937D9.jpg (354x352, 49K)

Blank face, dead eyes, barely reacted.

Probably not the first time that’s happened.

I don’t even live in that rough a town. Lol, it’s maine. The worst of our towns are paradise compared to places like Chicago or New York

>been in the same house with dad's shotgun but only touched it twice
>same thing as 15,000 rounds a year on live fire courses
okay.

If you think the air force security forces goes through 15,000 rounds a year you’re mistaken
Not even your average army infantryman goes through that much unless he’s on deployment

>He calls himself "SF"

Attached: 645.jpg (480x480, 27K)

When I was 15 a nigger who was literally coked out of his mind drove through our fence and onto our property
I grabbed a rifle, ran outside and kept him at gunpoint while mom called the police
And yet, I never yelled "clear"

>Airforce
>15k rounds training annually
Most would be shocked at how little your average service member actually fires in a year
I was combat arms (19D) and got a decent bit of range time and a few high speed courses and schools.
Overseas we had a small range on our little fob and we would shoot damn near every other day.
Your typical remf might only shoot one practice mag and a 40 round qual in a year.

>Is Jow Forums home defense ready?
If someone gets in your house, are you fast enough to get your guns before the robbers get to you?
Consider you were sleeping like an angel and dreaming of comfy things, so you would wake up a bit groggy.

what was sucking his dick while you had a gun on him like? Did he squirm and blush?

Once I came home from school and found my front door wide open. We have smartlocks which lock automatically, so we never really bother to make sure they lock before we leave. My little brother, last one out of the house in the morning, slammed the door and it bounced open slightly. He didn't notice, and it remained open the whole damn day. When I pulled into the driveway, I went full sperg. I had a knife in my car, just a survival knife, and "cleared" my house. It was pretty autistic, but it was really fun after I realized that no one had broken in and I didn't really have to fear for my life.

Also once cleared my house with my Garand. Best forearm workout ever.

Attached: tumblr_inline_nmuwggVG8o1ts9ad2_500.jpg (500x600, 51K)

KEK

Ugh theres no reason to run ultra tactical drills other than fun, chances are it's some crackhead or nigger trying to get their fix and they're not going to be ready for a gun you just need to understand a few basic things

>Dont turn on the lights
>Know how to "Slice the pie"
>Know how to effectively use your weapon system and flashlight
>Have your weapon in a safe and ready position
>Keep calm

Why the fuck would you turn on the lights? You know your house better than whatever crackhead is in there, unless it's a disgruntled ex

Know how to open a door and clear the room degree by degree without leaving yourself exposed, understand what parts of your house are going to be harder to clear, for example my basement steps leaves me open to the den the kitchenette, laundry area, AND bathroom the second I hit that bottom step

Understand fully how to shoot your weapon accurately, take off the safety, load a mag, hold it, and operate the flashlight

If you have kids throw an effective trigger lock on it, and throw it in a nightstand, along with educating them NOT TO FUCKING TOUCH IT, keep it loaded otherwise your glock is a $800 beating stick

If you start freaking out you're just going to die, i'm not suggesting letting your guard down, just try and stay level headed, and make good decisions

This

I shot a lot more on my own time and dime than I did when I was in the Army

stone cold user, good job

There are 3 kinds of people on Jow Forums
>Recreational Shooters
>Autists
>/noguns/
Take a guess at who's posting in this thread, ripping this fag a new one.

that looks fun but I suck with a pistol
>I suck with all of my guns lmao

The autists. The reason they're mad is self-hatred, remembering times they've done this cringy shit.

top work there, user. where is this range at?

That they are.

>Know how to open a door and clear the room degree by degree without leaving yourself exposed,
That's literally impossible unless working in a team. Right when you clear that doorway, you're gonna have a split second or two until you look over every spot. Even then you still got to play to OODA game which can get you shot in the end.

Before ppl question on what OODA is, it means Observe-Orient-Decide-Act, was created around 1950s by the military and law enforcement. You might only get that one second to step into a room and scan EVERYTHING, I.D. target, confirm target is a threat and shoot if needed. That person might of heard you coming, hide in the corner with a gun pointed at the door and is gonna blast your ass right when you come in. He just defeated OODA, he doesnt have to play that game. This is why if I come home and find my door open, I'm calling the fucking cops (done so in the past.) They can play that game.

Why are we making fun of this poor veteran having a PTSD episode triggered by fireworks?

just don't make cringey facebook posts of it

>Hey big br--
>BLAM BLAM BLAM
>Clear!

I do inside the truck watching red horse work

>gf
That is definitely his mom. Military moms always talk about their kids like this.

>otherwise your glock is a $800 beating stick
Why the fuck would you pay double the normal asking price for a fucking Glock?

I'm usually naked with an erection when I do it, so my mom can't post the pictures to facebook

>turn on light in hallway
>open dark room

is this standard operating procedure? might work this into my home defense strategy along with tactical sneezing

>went and got his gun
Yeah, super prepared there

Neck yourself Abdul

So your dad lives with grandma?

this is something you do when you're "it's not gay if" drunk.

Isn't yelling clear while running solo a huge no-no?

Roll Tide!

Trick question.
No one on Jow Forums owns guns. If you think you do, you're delusional, get this man to the infirmary.

He had his battle buddy (mom) to back him up.

Based.

>kids take the fun out of home invasions
I keep a baseball bat next to the bed and a knife in the nightstand.
At some point I plan to buy a biometric lock box to mount in said nightstand.
Right now it’s five steps to the closet and then I’ll have my shotgun.

kek

My Sig sits within reach on the floor next to my bed.

Yeah even Portland isn't bad compared to some of NY's better cities. Stay white friend.

To be fair, I'm fairly keen, that he wasn't willing to share this, specially with that kind of narration o.O

>Yelled clear
>Air Force Defender
>Defender
My fucking sides

Attached: well-there-it-is-the-gayest-thing-ill-read-all-day.jpg (500x642, 187K)

You need to go back.

>Goddamnit, dumb bitch is freaking out over nothing again, might as well wander around with my Glock and shout clear a couple times so she shuts up

underrated

His footing and stance are opposite what’s recommended though...

Attached: 05722596-97F1-4A4F-9627-F010D35E5702.jpg (1125x1394, 351K)

so he should have called the cops for what was probably a door glitch? or ignored it and gone to sleep? looking around the house while armed seems like the most reasonable course of action to me.

then he wouldn't have a gun.

That is a pretty common living arrangement for boomers who didn't plan for retirement.

>is Jow Forums home defense ready?
Body armor ready to rock next to bed.
AR in bed with me.
1911 under the pillow.
My body is ready.

it's in new england

Attached: 1562687448646.jpg (480x420, 39K)