Let’s assume the quality is fine out of the gate

let’s assume the quality is fine out of the gate

is this the ultimate in concealed carry?

Attached: 87DF7BDB-98D1-418D-B4EF-9D6F91ED4D72.jpg (770x513, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/guns/comments/9c8ft8/the_sig_p365_still_is_not_fixed_same_issues_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah

Without that sight yeah

Just get a Glock 48.

other than sig optics being trash, definite maybe

>trigger manages to travel farther than the overall length of the gun
I'm good nah

Sig P365 12 round flush, and 15 round mag vs. G48 10 round flush mag.
No thanks.

gross

>I have never shot a Glock, nor do I know what the G48 looks like
Oh-kay....

10 vs. 12 is not a big difference. Both are in the upper mid capacity range, with plenty more than a typical mouse gun.

Ugly as fuck.

Cringe.

project harder

Also that two tone looks like fucking shit.

Who care about looks? It's a tool designed to save your life.

Post your MLP themed glock then

At the end of the day, if you do have a defensive encounter with a bad guy and have to use your gun, the Glock will shoot all 11 bullets and be ready for another magazine, but your Sig is more likely to fire one bullet and then break off the tip of its firing pin, requiring that you throw the gun at the bad guy and then run away.

The sig is 10 rounds flush, which is shorter than the glock, the 12 round mag is the same length (about) as the glock. The difference is i dont get a choice with the glock. That and the triggers better on the sig by a mile and if you specd the glock with the sig sights and a minus connector or a full trigger to match the sigs you're in the 650-700 range. I like the glock a lot but man that sig beats its ass on everything but reliability. OP os a fag and presupposed that sig is as reliable as glock.
t. Carries a p365

>muh firing pin
Butthurt glockfag

Attached: 1561983125300m.jpg (1006x1024, 104K)

>cond. 1 AIWB carry with gray guns short reset system
Out of my way you fucking shits

desu tho good holster, full grip and proper technique and practice - that's the real "ultimate" boi, you can play dress up with your carry gun how you want

also lights, handheld + wml for maximum control

Attached: 22019.jpg (900x584, 316K)

An MLP themed Glock is just as lethal as a Star Wars themed Glock, or whatever sort of stickers you can imagine, but the Sig, without any personalization, is about as lethal as a brick once the Indian outsourced metal inevitably fails.

What does all that capacity matter if the gun fails when you need it most?

This is actual projecting.

A giant middle finger to the G48/43x that is for sure.

Seething glockfag

Attached: image-title2.jpg (1200x972, 145K)

>literally hundreds of unbiased videos on the internet showing the P365 failing ON CAMERA in predictable ways
>b-but I like the black slide on the Sig instead of the silver Glock slide

>sig optic
>no safety
>no trigger dingus
>weird forward set trigger
No

Attached: shirt-skirt-looooooong-bracket.jpg (1160x781, 129K)

>literally hundreds
I highly doubt that, user.

(strong lisp) S-shut up! Stop p-projecting!
(sputtering saliva) I b-bet you like my l-little pony! ha, gottem (hyperventilates into paper bag)
(drool now flowing profusely from corner of mouth) b-but muh flush capacity!!!!!

Attached: 904758901346.jpg (540x656, 80K)

No striker fired pistol is the "best" concealed carry gun. Sao/da/sa are better in every way imaginable if you put the time in learning the trigger.

Attached: P_20181214_184041.jpg (4160x2340, 1.98M)

>t. Fudd

>compromising on the trigger pull is "the best"
Just bend over and spread your asshole while you're at it too, yeah?

Attached: 1_5S4T1Dc5eae43jnv-EsPgw.jpg (1600x1095, 248K)

>just go to Print City bro
No, 7+1 is enough.

As proof, I offer the observation that this world is still plagued with boomers, who by all rights should have died with empty guns.

Attached: G43L.jpg (3264x2448, 3.38M)

Glock will never, ever be able to compete with this unless they decide to make fundamental changes to the way they've made mags since the original G17.

Attached: Glock G43X vs Sig Sauer P365 size comparison - Handgun Hero_ - www.handgunhero.com.png (1842x1014, 701K)

>way they've made mags since the original G17.
But they haven't.

>3 pound single action trigger pull is compromising
dumb zoomer

That's the P365. The OP image has a P365 XL, you moron. The XL is literally the same height and length as the G48. Why do you feel you have to mislead people like this?

The fact that you feel you have to lie about the trigger pull of a DA/SA pistol speaks volumes about what you ACTUALLY think about it.

Attached: 48CEBEE1-60BB-4899-B059-040D88A00F6E.jpg (1487x1039, 210K)

>The fact that you feel you have to lie about the trigger pull of a DA/SA pistol speaks volumes about what you ACTUALLY think about it
14 of your 15 shots will be single action with a 3 pound pull (going off my px4.) The first double action pull is 9 pounds. Like I said, when you master the da/sa trigger nothing compares to it. Striker fired is compromising in every way.

Attached: P_20181219_190203_LL.jpg (2080x1172, 785K)

You're retarded and a liar. Both are compromises. DA/SA is just a worse one. If you know how to shoot, you would be able to shoot any handgun well, but since you think DA/SA is something that needs to be mastered, my money is on you being a newguns or else a seldomshooter.

>let’s assume the quality is fine out of the gate

But it’s not. Don’t LARP

This thing looks like it belongs in a toolbox what's with the slide indents going the entire length of the slide

>beats its ass on everything but reliability

So it's only a failure on the one job you want a gun to do. got it.

Attached: 1559320459751.jpg (1080x1044, 195K)

Again, you're just a dumb zoomer.
>If you know how to shoot, you would be able to shoot any handgun well
Depends entirely on what platform you learned to shoot on. If you're a glockfag, you won't be able to hit shit with a double action revolver. Striker fired is a compromise because it's in-between single action and double action. It's a master of none. It's a compromise. You are afraid of a double action trigger so you go for the shitty 6 pound striker fire trigger. You refuse to learn fundamentals which only a double action trigger can teach you.
>but since you think DA/SA is something that needs to be mastered, my money is on you being a newguns or else a seldomshooter
I co-own a 3 gun training range and teach hundreds of students every year. And every trigger pull needs "mastering" to shoot well. If you only ever shoot paper targets you won't know how bad you are under time/stress.

>Striker fired is a compromise because it's in-between single action and double action. It's a master of none. It's a compromise.
Doesn't the cognitive dissonance of such a statement make you uncomfortable? Maybe that's why you keep name-calling me a "zoomer" and a "glockfag." Because you're so upset and rattled from the very notion that your PX4 is not a master of the very first shot, the shot that matters THE MOST in a defensive encounter. Instead of having a nice, short trigger pull with a short reset that's the same as all other trigger pulls, you have a long ass trigger pull (don't forget to shift your grip to reach up to the slide mounted safety!), and then a long reset and once you miss the bad guy with your first shot, maybe injuring a bystander, you get to finally lean on your crutch: the single action trigger pull. Why you don't carry a 1911 is the real mystery here. At least you don't carry a Sig piece of trash, though.

Oh yeah, and
>I co-own a 3 gun training range and teach hundreds of students every year.
Nobody here believes your easily disproven lie. I certainly don't. If you were really such a big shit pistol instructor, then you would have a website, yelp reviews, etc. that you could post to prove your credentials. If you were actually a pistol instructor, you also wouldn't use childish phrases based on your emotional assumptions about me, like "you're a glockfag is why you can't hit shit!" and you wouldn't complain about how striker-fired triggers are soooooo hard for you to shoot, since you'd be able to shoot them as well as any other gun.

Like I said earlier in the thread, you're a liar. Once a liar, always a liar.

>shit sauer
no

>very first shot, the shot that matters THE MOST in a defensive encounter
Again, off your logic, a striker fired 6 pound pull is double the trigger weight as a single action. And a 9 pound double action is only 33% more than a striker fired pull. That is why striker is a compromise. A good double action will be smooth with no creep or staging. Put a competition trigger spring in and you can have a 7.5 double action pull (1.5 pounds more than your beloved striker.)
> Instead of having a nice, short trigger pull with a short reset that's the same as all other trigger pulls
So I take it you have never fired a sao/single action before. Because striker fired firearms in general have a longer reset than single actions.
>Why you don't carry a 1911 is the real mystery here
I do on occasion.
>Nobody here believes your easily disproven lie
Not a lie. But if you honestly expect me to dox myself for your approval then it must be your first day here.
>Like I said earlier in the thread, you're a liar. Once a liar, always a liar.
And yet, you can't disprove anything I say with facts.
>you also wouldn't use childish phrases based on your emotional assumptions about me
welcome to Jow Forums. get the fuck out zoomer

Attached: DSC_0058.jpg (1873x1113, 476K)

>red dot sight
>on a fucking pistol
Fucking zoomers

>if you expect me to dox myself
If your lie were true and you really had some kind of reputation to stand on, then yes, it would be normal for you to stand on it. But you don’t, which is why you keep struggling to defend your stupid opinions.

>But you don’t, which is why you keep struggling to defend your stupid opinions
Disprove anything I have said.
>If your lie were true and you really had some kind of reputation to stand on, then yes, it would be normal for you to stand on it
Again, would require doxing myself.

Daily reminder that Sig is objectively trash since Cohen took over.

>I don’t have to prove my stupid assertions but you have to disprove them
You’re underage. Disprove my claim.

Aaand crickets.

>you have to disprove them
Yes. Because the burden of proof that I am lying is on you.
no point in samefagging you retarded nigger

Attached: P_20180614_213617.jpg (4160x2340, 1.35M)

>hasn't owned enough glorks over the last couple decades to realize their reliability meme is just that
yikes, get back to me on that after a little research. Just about every other iteration of glocks has had moderate or significant teething issues, and some of them have never been fixed. Don't get me wrong, that doesn't excuse sigs shit show of a launch for the p320 or p365, but acting like glock is perfect is literally laughable to anybody actually familiar with glocks.
Baste
>just dox yourself so i can totes beleib u
Yikes

based hammer-carry poster

It’s so sad watching you struggle with this very hard truth for you, as you play with your dad’s guns and stay up past your bedtime despite having summer school tomorrow.

But no. You’re right. I’m a “zoomer,” or whatever. Such claims never require proof. I’m the one who has to disprove it, and the only explanation for me not rising to the occasion is for you to be a co owner of a handgun shooting school. Yeah. Makes total sense. Can’t be disproven at all, even though it would be easily proven by you linking your business website. But you don’t need to prove anything of course! What am I thinking? I’m the one who has to disprove it!

You’re a fucking underage moron.

>is this the ultimate in concealed carry?
no.

Attached: 1559847973814.jpg (640x640, 86K)

This post reeks of underage.

Lot of words that really add up to
>can't disprove anything the better shooter said so I will just speak as an authority figure at him and hope he doesn't reply to me because I have no guns myself

Attached: 99576562.jpg (2080x1172, 770K)

>and then break off the tip of its firing pin
Oh is this the daily time travel thread?

I see it's 2017 again from this post, I'm gonna buy some bitcoin!

>The XL is literally the same height and length as the G48
>literally

Well well well, who's misleading who now faggot?

Attached: Glock G48 vs Sig Sauer P365 XL size comparison - Handgun Hero_ - www.handgunhero.com.png (1458x820, 325K)

Thats the point?

>Too young to remember the Gen 4 9mm teething issues
>or the 10mm issues with full power ammo
>or the never solved .40 S&W WML induced reliability issues
Pot, kettle, black.

tried atleast 8 different models from the Glock series. Shooting them never left me anything more than the feeling of "well, it fired. what are we shooting next?"

>On my left, firearm A fires projectile LX793AFV
>On my right, firearm B also fires projectile LX793AFV
>Both of the presented firearms show different physical characteristics but we are asking that you judge them based on which you would prefer regardless of reasoning.

Not only would your English teacher castracize you for that run-on sentence but man are you enslaved to the Glock Perfection™.

>literally the same height and length as the G48
>Glocks website says the G48 is 5.04" tall
>Sigs website says the P365XL is 4.8" tall (even with the same flat plate mag like in the picture you posted)

I posted in the earlier thread about this gun.

Anyway, I got a new batch p365 about a month ago. Manufacturing date 2019.
I got some Sig 365 fmj range ammo for a steal and that's all I've fed it so far.

Have only taken it out twice, for about 200 rounds total. The slide has issues returning all the way forward and I have to push it with my thumb to send it home at least once every magazine.
It also tends to lock open with rounds still in the magazine, though far less frequently than the slide problem.
And it also fails to feed though less often than the locked open problem.

I checked my brass and the primer strike is smeared. A YouTube video about the firing pin issues told me that was probably causing those broken pins. So hopefully they really did address it and improved the metal quality in the pins because the smear is still there.

As I've only tried 1 kind of ammo I'm unsure if some of these issues are the ammo or the gun.

Based hammer-carry poster. Cringe zoomers BTFO

glock 48 has a 15 round flush fit mag, because the glock aftermarket can fix all problems imagined or actual.

Attached: 1461632251639.jpg (374x454, 30K)

P365 XL is truly breath-taking. I wonder if they will sell XL kits for existing P365 owners. I really want to upgrade my January birthdate P365. I carry it and my P938 everyday.

Attached: Freedom_boner.gif (285x171, 982K)

>ultimate in concealed carry
Seems super nice. I would like to try a 365XL out even though I dislike striker-fired and double-action pistols. I'm just so used to carrying cocked and locked single-action it would be a weird transition.

I carry these two.

Attached: KimberMicro9_vs_SigP938.jpg (800x696, 268K)

How do you like the Micro 9? Also how does it shoot compared to the 938?

I've been shopping for something in this size range and while I haven't been able to rent and shoot a Micro 9 yet, I did try out the 938 and didn't like it much. It didn't handle the recoil as well as the 365 or G43.

P938 shoots better than the Micro 9 in a few minor ways. Both are fully broken in so they are smooth as glass (2K rounds through each or more) on the action. But the P938 has superior night sights, it has stippling on the front of the grip (rather than the rear like the Micro 9) which makes gripping the thing much easier. The beaver tail is better on the Micro 9 (but it is almost negligible). I like the slide serrations better on the Micro 9 but the P938 has better sights for one-handed racking the slide (can rack on the edge of a table or your belt).

The Micro 9 is very smooth on the grip, which is kind of a bad thing for a sub-compact firing full power 9mm loads. If you're willing to ruin the aesthetic there are awesome rubber hogue style grips out there that will fix it.

I'd get the P938 personally. But I'd bet my life on both of them any day of the week. No load failures. I run 124gr American Eagle as my range ammo and 124gr Federal HST Lawman as my carry ammo in both.

>9mm

Attached: oh wiwwy then.jpg (275x206, 9K)

Ouch, Glockfaigs BTFO yet again, when will this end

A j-frame is all you need for cc. This thing is fucking retarded.

Dude, there’s like three. Take MAC’s cock out of your mouth.

>>no safety
Okay, boomer

handy image, what site is this

G43x and G48 both feel much better in my hand. For that reason alone, I won't get a P365. Although I do have a tendency to keep the slide stop from working on glocks with my thumb, so maybe I'm retarded.

The Makarov is the supreme carry piece. Steel and Bakelite is a winning combo

Hey is that a vedder holster? How does it conceal that fat bitch of yours and is it comfy?

Yeah it's a vedder. And it does a great job at both 1 and 4 o clock. As for comfort, I'd say it's about as comfortable as pretty much any other all kydex holster. It's definitely my favorite "budget" holster though fwiw

Attached: P_20181114_234006.jpg (4160x2340, 2.31M)

Dope. I intend to get a vedder when I start concealing. As for pistols, I'd get the Px4 compact but it seems really fat, which I'm not fond of. And I can't get over how puffy it looks

The PX4 is too huge for concealed carry imho, and the batwings add to the width a ton.

>muh feelings
Woman.

>the guns are the same, even though model X has a 50% failure rate inside 1000 rounds and model Y has a 0.001% failure rate over 10,000 rounds
Are you m'kay, pumpkin.....?
>your English teacher would castracize (sic) you
Oh, the irony.

>well...ackshully.jpg

>Too young to remember the Gen 4 9mm teething issues
Not issues with jams. Also doesn't apply to the G48.
>or the 10mm issues with full power ammo
The problem is fudds thinking that +P is "full power" instead of high pressure, which is really is.
>or the never solved .40 S&W WML induced reliability issues
This is a new one to me.

Same size class. The Sig P320 Compact is as much larger than the G19, but people still call the P320 Compact a "G19 size gun." You're being a hypocritical idiot.

The issues have not been resolved. See: , for example.

You are a net negative of knowledge to this board. Stop posting. And holy fuck, STOP SAMEFAGGING.

It's pretty much exactly the same size as a glock 19. It's actually thinner in the grip which is what prints. All the width comes from the decocker/slide stop and you can get flush ones from the Beretta store.
>You are a net negative of knowledge to this board. Stop posting
And yet you still can't refute anything I said. As for samefagging, I didn't post those. It was most likely you trying to false flag me. Seeing as your last replies have added nothing and you are just spewing mouth vomit, don't respond to me unless you can refute anything I've said.

Attached: Notmedawg.png (793x55, 5K)

post a single gun you own with a timestamp

Handgun hero

GLUCK KEKS BTFO

IT’S UNIRONICALLY OVER FOR GLOCK

>one anecdotal instance means all guns still have issues
I hope you’ve never owned any gun ever then if that’s your basis for if a gun is shit or not.

Attached: 23C0E005-534D-4ED0-A996-B50D52D7FC8C.jpg (1008x1660, 115K)

I know you’re meaning, but this is a solid blow to Glock. For better or worse, the P365 was objectively a success. Thousands of gun owners ditched their G43s and Shields for it. To add to it, by winning the MHS contract, Sig put the P320 on everyone’s radar. I’ve firsthand seen people sell their Glocks, S&Ws, Springfields, etc. for a P320. Topping off, the success of these platforms has put Sig on people’s radar whereas before no one gave a fuck about them.

Quality of the firearms aside, Sig made off with a huge chunk of the handgun market and Sig has, objectively, won. At least for now.

i see that the poors are into carrying now

Is there a solid list of exactly what's fucking up the p365 and what could be done to fix it?
Replacement parts whatever

There is nothing wrong with the P365. Due to its small nature and the nature of strikers the striker will exhibit some small drag on the primer, but it won't cause misfires or failure to fire either. The same thing happens in Khar & the Glock 43. The striker drag doesn't happen on the XL however.

Don't believe the sig apologists or the sig haters, the truth always lies somewhere in the middle. I own one, like it, like all my sigs, but I'm not without reason. The guns broke their firing pins like crazy in the initial run - with that being said, it wasn't like a 100% failure rate, just something that was happening to some people. The guns all ship fine now, I got mine just a few months ago and haven't experienced a single malfunction. Only thing is - keep it nice and wet. The contact points are long as hell.

>same thing happens in Khar & the Glock 43
I have an M&P Shield and primer drag is almost exactly the same as the complaints in the P365. I think people just can't find anything to hate about that gun so they're making shit up. Primer drag happens in all subcompact striker fired guns. Mostly glock fags foaming at the mouth that the one good thing their favorite brick had going for it has been taken from them and done infinitely better in a sig.

Shut the fuck up, nerd. The 365 is incredibly reliable, as much as any high quality handgun of it's class. Are you still spewing that crap about the initial launch of the pistol? They've resolved all the issues.

2 rounds of capacity totally makes a difference. It is also a very accurate handgun, and easy to shoot because the 12rd grip lets you get a full hand shooting grip, no pinky dangling at all. The gl*ck shoots like a subcompact, the Sig shoots like a small compact.

Attached: IRA smg and revolver.png (1022x581, 573K)

Lol you are so fucking wrong, ive seen multiple posts of people who bought one a month ago that get fucked up trigger resets and fucked up firing pins. MAC has bought three guns that all fucked up. When will the excuses stop?

>once the Indian outsourced metal inevitably fails
Opie asking us to disregard Sig's obvious quality issues is a legit way to engage in theoretical conjecture. he was looking past the quality and into design. Perhaps there is a design issue that someone else can do better than Sig, for instance.

Cool, then you wouldn’t mind posting those specific posts, would you?

Inb4 reddit
reddit.com/r/guns/comments/9c8ft8/the_sig_p365_still_is_not_fixed_same_issues_the/