Any other Americans notice all the fucking wannabe badass cops around lately...

Any other Americans notice all the fucking wannabe badass cops around lately? Carrying their ARs and making posts on facebook about being a sheepdog and what not. I see cops on the street rolling harder than I did in Iraq, even in neighborhoods with extremely low crime rates. Too pathetic to actually join the military so they larp as spec ops and act like fags.

Attached: cop.jpg (517x892, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/money/2019/01/08/most-dangerous-jobs-us-where-fatal-injuries-happen-most-often/38832907/
object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/balko_whitepaper_2006.pdf
pnas.org/content/115/37/9181
ammoland.com/2018/11/home-owner-killed-maryland-police-trying-confiscate-guns/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Daniel_Shaver
reason.com/2019/05/14/forensic-experts-find-no-evidence-that-houston-narcs-who-killed-dennis-tuttle-and-rhogena-nicholas-encountered-gunfire-as-they-entered-the-house/
westword.com/news/attorney-siddhartha-rathod-blasts-decision-to-clear-cop-who-killed-hero-richard-gary-black-11044607
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Charles_Kinsey
youtube.com/watch?v=pa7GAvOXymA
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/08/02/would-you-like-to-comply-deputies-used-torture-by-tasering-a-restrained-inmate-lawyers-say/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most of the ones I know who do that are prior military

they're not doing anything I wouldn't be doing if it was social acceptable to do so. the problem isn't that COPS rolling around heavily armed, it's that EVERYONE ELSE isn't as well.

ave nex alea, bitch.

Yeah.

>muh thin blue line
>muh sheepdog mentality
>muh danger

Yup - they're fags.
usatoday.com/story/money/2019/01/08/most-dangerous-jobs-us-where-fatal-injuries-happen-most-often/38832907/

Attached: fucking amateur.jpg (634x358, 72K)

So you're upset about them looking potentially more effective at killing people, using commercial off-the-shelf equipment available to anyone with a credit card? You sound like a gun grabber.

I dunno about him, but I'm more pissed with them saying they're "sheepdogs", when push comes to shove, they're the fucking wolves.

>lately?
Have you been under a rock for 10 years?

Anyone who unironically calls themselves a sheepdawg is a fucking loser

Badge niggers

You sound like somebody who failed the psych eval for his local PD and has the buttmad.

I don't see much of that in meatspace. There's plenty on social media, but that's just a given. Everybody's a badass online.

AVE NEX ALEA BORTHER

Basically, if you have to shove a title like that or something similar down people's throats you're probably; A. Not that, B. Very insecure and give yourself labels like that to pretend like you're not, C. a homosexual homosapien, or D. All of the above

Fuckin right Bud.
Cops rolling mags deep like this since Bush

This. It's not about the gear - it's the mentality behind it and all of the consequences.

object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/balko_whitepaper_2006.pdf
pnas.org/content/115/37/9181

ammoland.com/2018/11/home-owner-killed-maryland-police-trying-confiscate-guns/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Daniel_Shaver

reason.com/2019/05/14/forensic-experts-find-no-evidence-that-houston-narcs-who-killed-dennis-tuttle-and-rhogena-nicholas-encountered-gunfire-as-they-entered-the-house/

westword.com/news/attorney-siddhartha-rathod-blasts-decision-to-clear-cop-who-killed-hero-richard-gary-black-11044607

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Charles_Kinsey

Attached: daniel shaver.jpg (720x405, 34K)

lol fuck no i would never become a pig

>lately?

you are not supposed to admit that you're 12 years old

BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM
*kicks out windshield*
BLAM BLAM BLAM
"Lemme SEE YOUR HANDS"
BLAM
"HANDSSSS"

I gotta admit from afar it's kind of entertaining and this is just exaggeration.

Right?

Ha.

youtube.com/watch?v=pa7GAvOXymA

Attached: stop resisting.png (1185x626, 1.49M)

Ok. You have some beef with them outside of the cool guy affectations? Because cops, especially the younger guys, have had a tough guy subset problem since forever. Lots of them either outgrow it or grow into it.

Literally never see this, probably cause I don't use kikebook

To play devil's advocate all those "riskiest job" lists go off of deaths or fatal injuries. If you go off likelihood of intentional injury or assaults law enforcement would rank a lot higher along with EMTs.

Also doesn't help that "law enforcement" includes the tens of thousands of federal LEOs who never leave their offices or even carry a gun regularly.

considering I'm a wannabe operator badass civilian I could care less

I pray every second of every day for a world where every civilian walks around Publix with a plate carrier and an SBR AR-15 chambered in .300 GlowNigger

And more often than not they're on the prowl for people commiting crimes against law abiding citizens but paranoid far-right anti-establishment neck-beards and far-left purple haired tumblrinas will cite the 1 out of 10,000 police confrontations that result in an injustice against a citizen while ignoring the 10,000 assaults, burglaries and murders stopped, prevented or bringing criminals what they deserve.

I was walking passed four cops, two of them had dogs, in Manhattan during a United Nations general assembly (they naturally call all hands on deck and have shitload of cops, US Marshalls, Diplomatic Security, FBI, etc) when one dog decided he wanted to eat my fucking hand. Dickhead cop just yanked his leash which I think made him more aggressive and I immediately started punching and clawing at his face, it's eye. My hand was torn to shit and I was arrested. They also tried to get me on like the cost of the dog due to it being retired. Luckily I was near an area that had video, a street cam and store cams which caught the blatant attack by the dog. No charges were filed, the cost of the dog was not pursued and I won a settlement of $150K due to having four hand surgeries over a year and half of occupational and physical therapy for recovery and limited hand usage from with nerve damage. The kicker is I love German Shepherds, but damn am I happy I retired that cunt dog.

Cops are afraid to do their jobs anymore. They had a great runin the early 2000 with all the DUI Patrols and check points that they made criminals out of damn near everyone driving on the road. Now those same people, their family and friends look at Police with disdain. And its not just cops, its Lawyers and Judges and there entire system. Its like these fast food places and the bean counters who have control of teh recipes. If they can find a shortcut to profits its full speed ahead until they give all their customers diabetes and no one can eat that crap anymore, for their own health.

Attached: 2EC0691A-FBAB-4CB5-A964-7E277D3BCC6A-2379-000001E03061388C.gif (498x372, 969K)

I hope retired is a euphemism for it being put down. Otherwise someone should buy that dog and kill it

Only $150k? user, you shouldve had a better lawyer

That pic sums up how my county seats PD dresses. At least they're lazy and leave folks alone

Reminder gents
Cops are the fucking Redcoats.

Were your surgeries and physio covered with just $150k? I think you deserved a lot more from those chimps - they permanently maimed you.

Attached: 1548918351735.jpg (686x1024, 42K)

remember his jew lawyer gets 1/3

Attached: 1_1531956273.jpg (720x1280, 67K)

Slaves to darkness in so deep they can't see the light at high noon.

Attached: D0a_gYMX4AAgf7f.jpg (500x500, 58K)

Wow what the fuck is wrong the Dominican Republic? Just casually blowing an unarmed dude's head off.

Attached: 1548746439729.gif (360x359, 566K)

voodoo zombie

it may surprise you to learn this, but people who don't have Western European cultures don't value individual human life like we do

>dogs
> wolves
soft ears, minor differences in temperament and the ability to digest grain.
those are the only differences anyway.

Attached: old-hickory-cleaver-stump.jpg (800x450, 145K)

If you believe that, you've never seen a wolf.

maybe you never saw my dog

would you mind showing me?

Attached: chips handon2.png (200x299, 72K)

uwu

Attached: dog.jpg (720x1280, 128K)

I think there is more to this story. Police dogs are trained not to randomly bite. The fact you got arrested is a red flag. What were you even doing that close to a working dog? Hope the officers weren’t too inconvenienced by your edginess :/

I hate to inform you, but your dog is retarded. I'm afraid it's terminal-it bought a c308

because that's what's wrong with this picture

also
> not training with a 13 LB weapon so your happening AR feels light
> not sharing guns with your family so you didn't actually buy it

Attached: 3768.jpg (2576x1932, 1.26M)

Is that motherfucking slide rule? You get a pass this time. But get your dog a PTR

K9 units aren't all bad...

Attached: societal_decay.jpg (854x1280, 124K)

>training with a 13 LB weapon so your happening AR feels light
>not training with your happening AR so it feels exactly how your muscle memory knows it
Never gonna make it

Sounds like the dog missed. He should have ripped out your throat .. go kill yourself nigger.

>Be EMT
>Enjoy the job but want to make more money
>Considering paramedic or nurse when someone suggests being a cop
>"You like guns and it pays almost double. You'll fit right in!"
>Sure, why not?
>Get into academy
>The next two months are full of us-vs-them mentality. The public is the enemy and they want you DEAD.
>Get the drill sargent treatment from some 300lb boomer who talks about how he could do double my push ups at my age
>My line in the sand is when my request for time to attend a funeral is denied
>"You need to put your heart into this academy and blah blah blah..."
>I'm an EMT again two weeks later
>I attend the funeral
Apparently, the instructors talked the maddest shit about me when I left to the rest if the class. If you ever want to make someone go from respecting police to hating pigs, this is how.

Attached: 1526543033397.jpg (429x399, 28K)

>being in Manhattan, ever

that was your first mistake

*jackals

Armed citizens should be the only form of law enforcement round here.

Attached: Just_A_Nigga_With_A_Book.jpg (900x1200, 170K)

>cops are always in the right!

>us-vs-them mentality
These people are unbearable. Mentally stunted neurotics.

/thread

>its ok for us to own and use this shit
>HOW DARE COPS OWN AND USE THIS SHIT

Are you retarded?

So does construction, oilrigs etc.

>intentional injuries or assaults
When I did roofing I don't remember having to worry about someone intentionally shooting or bashing me across the head because I was roofing.

>gun grabber
who do you think will physically take your guns from you when trump dies?

Its not about that. They totally have the right to own and use that equipment. Thats not what the argument is. The argument is about how the police have shifted so drastically from community outreach and being a part of a community to being the strongarm of the state and authority enforcers, rather than community builders and protectors.

Well you will have to be more specific.
>which police?

The patrolmen in my local PD and the nearby Sheriffs office wear generic patrolman shit that, apart from the tazers, hasnt changed in about 30 years. I am sure they have gucci shit which they whip out every now and then.

I think you are being a fucking schizo.

Well, not necessarily. I live in a relatively urban environment and here, exactly what I just said is truth. What we have here in the cities are not police that just want to keep you and your family safe and build up communities, they are people that just want to build careers out of enforcement of arbitrary laws seeking promotions and other such incentives.

>enforcement of arbitrary laws
such as?

Too many to simply name. Going five miles an hour over the speed limit endangering nobody, public intoxication, harassing you for open carrying, parking at places you need a (((state))) issued permit to park at, like i said too many to name. These things dont actually keep anyone safe. They arent about building trust within a community. Its about generating revenue for the state and punishing victimless crimes. The result of their alienation from the communities they prey upon is entirely evident in the general public opinion of police.

Every single thing you listed is something that only a nigger, would complain about. Your argument is completely invalid, I am however sorry that you feel that your niggardly ways are constrained by the police.

Wow, very nice argument, Jow Forums. Just call your opponent a nigger and act like you are somehow superior. Bootlickers really are fucking dumb as rocks.

>why cant i speed!?!
>why cant i be drunk in public!?!
>why cant i park wherever the fuck i want!?!
I called you a nigger because you are fucking acting like one.

Exactly. You would rather alienate yourself and act like some superior being rather than integrate yourself with a community and understand peoples frustrations with law enforcement. You thin blue line fags are seriously pathetic. Act like this then wonder “why does everybody hate me?”

Is it me or is that faggot wearing his PC too low?

Attached: Organs.png (634x619, 526K)

>act like some superior being rather than integrate yourself with a community
People in my community generally dont stumble the streets in a drunken stupor, nor do they feel entitled to park wherever they please. Likely as we are not niggers.

>understand peoples frustrations with law enforcement
Your frustration is not with law enforcement, its with law. We could change them to whatever you want, and you would still find a problem.

>park wherever you want
Its not just wherever i want willy nilly. Im mainly talking about state managed lands that are already taxpayer funded that require a pass to park on. My paychecks are already taxed to maintain and fund the public lands here, you can go fuck yourself if you actually think i should also be charged to park my vehicle on land i unwillingly pay to maintain.
>your frustration is not with law enforcement, its with law.
Partially true. My frustration stems from laws enacted solely for the purpose of preying on the citizen and squeezing any penny possible from them, and the police who not only are willing to enforce such law but are so enthusiastic to do so. It creates a sense of distrust within the community between police and the citizen, and this distrust quickly manifests into disdain. Its very apparent.

You realize that the job of a policeman is to enforce or apply the law as is? They dont get to choose, they have some discretion with tickets but thats about it.

Can you imagine a society where it is permissible for the police to selectively choose which laws they enforce or the degrees to which they enforce the law?

And here we see the brave blue souls of Cheatham County, Tennessee torturing an 18-year-ol bound-down prisoner with their tazers
>“Are you ready?” Bryant asked Norris, who seemingly braced for the inevitable surge of voltage. He appeared to ask for water.
>“Would you like to comply?” Bryant asked. Norris’s response was inaudible.
>“No you won’t,” Bryant said as his stun gun surged into Norris, who grimaced and groaned.
>“Stop resisting!” one of the deputies yelled at Norris, who was strapped into restraints.
>“You don’t like it, do you?” a deputy asked.
washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2017/08/02/would-you-like-to-comply-deputies-used-torture-by-tasering-a-restrained-inmate-lawyers-say/
There's a video attached to the article.

Attached: torture, Cheatham County Jail, Tennessee.jpg (844x549, 57K)

>Boogaloo happens
>Kill this person
>No idea what to do with the body, too embarrassed to be in the vicinity of the corpse

>can you imagine a society where it is permissible for the police to selectively choose which laws they enforce or the degrees to which they enforce the law?
Yes. A community. One that can actually trust its law enforcement to do whats right, not whats going to make more money for the state. You say this unironically like its a bad thing. It isnt. This is part of the trust issue thats arisen between the community and the police. The community cannot trust the police to do what is right, only what is the law, most of the time what is going to make them more money.

>the community
Holy shit, you are actually black/brown arent you?

I only sling my rifle in nigger areas
who wants to carry extra shit all day

We have this fucking thread every day.

Attached: e34.jpg (464x442, 87K)

Italian, so close enough i suppose. Still a terrible refute. Listen man, calling your opponent a nigger or brown is not going to win you an argument. Its a bad look. It doesnt raise any decent points or make any actual revelations.

I dont need to make an argument because your argument is ludicrous. It flies in the face of the last 300 years of social development.

As for your issues about community, stop living in a fucking city.

Many ex military are just as annoying as police. The tone of this post somewhat reflects the attitude to which I'm referring.
>inb4 "you just couldn't get into the military"
>inb4 "you're just a seething cop"
With that said, yes, cops are a much bigger problem since they pretty much have a license to kill.

yeah 7 of them killed me yesterday

>we need da polees to keep peepol in line

Bootlicking scumbag

>they pretty much have a license to kill.
Dont know where you have been for the last decade but its a pretty big deal when a Cop kills someone, cities get burnt down, hundreds of millions in lawsuits etc.

>i dont need to make an argument
My point exactly. Youve got nothing to refute and you have no actual ground to stand on. As the other user said, you really are just a bootlicking scumbag looking to defend an authoritarian any chance you can.

Nope. I grew up in Africa so I know what things look like when there is no rule of law.

>Youve got nothing to refute and you have no actual ground to stand on

Attached: FT_19.01.03_CrimeTrends1.png (1280x788, 74K)

>Armed citizens should be the only form of law enforcement round here
Please tell me you're being ironic

People complained they don't want a daily LEO general threads yet we've been having the same cop-hate threads everyday all sunmer

>correlation = causation
Ask me how I know you don't have any education beyond high school

I guess we have reached the point where you have run out of argument.

I just argued your supposed point. Correlation does not equal causation. There can be any number of variables that play into those statistics. Not as if I would actually expect you to understand this.

>I shouldn't have to follow laws that I don't like
Jesus Christ go neck yourself already.
Either become a politician and run for office so you can change the law or shut your mouth.

>there is no correlation!
>He says without any evidence to substantiate his claim

If you don't think police work prevents crime then you are genuinely retarded

*causation

Keep in mind, thats the nigger who's #1 complaints are that he cant be drunk in public, speed or park wherever he wants.

Attached: 1559609044686.png (344x602, 204K)

Jesus bootlickers are shit. I cant wait until your door gets kicked in and your guns confiscated and you just hand them in like cowards because
>disobey unjust laws?! T-thats what niggers do!
Fucking cucks.