Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: maple snake.jpg (1516x2152, 807K)

My interest in ARs is starting to come back, while my interest in milsurp is starting to fade. Wat do?

First for soup is a faggot

How do I become a farmer boi lads

3rd for maresleg is the best nr format

NOT FOR HONOUR BUT FOR YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

anyone here convert a mare's leg to an actual practical rifle?

Attached: DSC_4334.jpg (1631x1080, 213K)

you're just optimizing for what you know is coming

Attached: 1557886439392.png (736x733, 254K)

Cooey story bro

Attached: 20190709_204622.jpg (3264x1836, 1.06M)

You can start by buying the fucking maresleg.
I don't give a shit which brand you buy. If you want something pistol-sized that's NR, then that's the best format on the market.

>anyone here convert a mare's leg to an actual practical rifle?
yeah sold it on CGN for cold hard cash and bought a Stag receiver set

has anyone ordered a barrel or other regulated items off brownells? how much is the permit and how does it usually take to process?

Yeah sell the mares leg and get a pre 64 Winny 94 with good blueing.

Based

IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND DECENT, NO MORE FOR TODAY

Attached: preview.jpg (1280x720, 30K)

>virtue signal

Stop replying to him. Just ignore it and hide his posts.

Throw it in the trash

Sorry can i see your drivers license before i give you this (you)

Dont wanna dab on the manlets with my height senpai

C H O W D E R
H
A
D

Post address

Jesus Christ tfd faggots again

Impossible if your family isn’t already farming.

Would you hang out with him?

Attached: justinbourque.jpg (720x379, 40K)

Quiet, constable.

Attached: 20190709_210533.jpg (3264x1836, 1.36M)

Put a fucking stock on it
Then it’s actually not horrible
Although I much prefer a loading gate
But that brass receiver does look mighty fine

Seems pretty based to me

>not being in TFD
TFD operates under MSF and is based in AB and BC and is an official unofficial fictitious military organization

I dont associate with men who wear their hair longer than the top of their ears.

>not the segmented hollowpoint ones
Smh

I would be interested in hearing his views
And asking him why the fuck not bringing water seemed like a good idea

Why the fuck would you waste money on a rifle, you can't shoulder, like a rifle, and can't hold like a pistol. There's no effective way to aim it. It's literally a shockwave tier meme gun.

[Desire to know more intensifies]
Didnt know they existed I bought these ages ago in bulk
You can tell cuz Dante had a decent price lele

Attached: 20190709_211148.jpg (3264x1836, 1.1M)

Shochwave is actually useful for bears, breeching and broing out though

>be me
>canadian
>riding my bike in a rough area
>carry anyways
>see this black tranny standing on the corner
>solid 10
>"HEY baby got any crack?!?!"
>no, but I have 10$ and two and a half cigarettes
>she argues for a bit but agrees in the end
>She says she has a place we can fuk
>I get off my bike and start walking beside her
>leads me up a couple blocks and down an alley
>dumpster with a piss stained mattress laying beside it
>wtf.jpeg
>she tells me to get on the mattress
>"she" just pulls down "her" pants and says
>"Seriously man buy the fucking maresleg.
>I don't give a shit which brand you buy. If you want something pistol-sized that's NR,
>then that's the best format on the market.

Attached: 1562621534878.png (1040x445, 168K)

Pistol grip mares leg tickle your fancy?
In all honesty though what is a more viable NR platform for when your out in the woods actually doing stuff?
I get that rifles are better but even a slung rifle is cumbersome compared to a holstered mares leg
I would much rather carry a pistol but I also enjoy having a firearm on me and for the foreseeable future my mares leg is my constant companion

But as Karl and Ian on Inrange proved, it is still inferior to a shotgun with a conventional stock.

Retro AR?
Depends on what you want to farm. I'd recommend permaculture food forest with a few animals (Chickens, maybe a goose, a barn cat and a shepherding dog of some sort).

.44 mag out of a 12 inch barrel will stop any predator on 4 or 2 legs if you do your part and hit the fucker

>Ian
The only lefty invited to the cookout.

Attached: 20190709_211719.jpg (3264x1836, 1.17M)

Which is hard as fuck, considering you have to aim it from the hip, or awkwardly hold it infront of your face, to get a sight picture

Based

>memeleg
>hitting anything moving, whilst under stress
It was a good meme user but let it go

Thanks for the free gear when me and true near-peers roll up on your depressed asses
A discord of 750 people can’t get more posts in a week than one of 130 gets in an hour

A proper cheek weld is 100% obtainable with a mares leg.

explain

Wtf is discord and why is a post count the be all end all

Would an X95 with LAR mags be a good woods defense gun? I want something compact and concealable in case of normies.

Look up the price of a combine
Or even just a tractor

You don't need either of those to grow sprouts.
Look at how much sprouts cost. Seed to sold in ~2 weeks.

Because the entirety of TFD is so anti-social they can’t talk on an pseudo-anonymous platform for fear of triggering their anxiety
Like imagine your AO meaning anything when they’d be too anxious to talk let alone fight, along with have massive retards like daynoodz suggest things that are taken seriously by the community
TFD is a weak meme perpetuated by omega-tier minors who believe they’ll finally get Veronica once they can hurt chad and tyrese with presumeably no repurcussions

Sorry I assumed it was a big ass farm like the ones I grew up around.

I think your taking the memes a bit to literally man, it's just front for other activities, don't you get it?

Why do you care so much about this "TFD"

What's TFD? I swear I'm not glowing, just a 30 year old boomer.

Attached: Costanza grips.jpg (637x358, 59K)

I don't have a farm, but you don't necessarily need a fuckton of money to get started as long as you grow something you can sell.
You could also just grow your own food and not make it a full time job. That way if there's a new strain of wheat rust or some sort of potato gobbling beetle that fucks over food prices across the country, then you remain more or less isolated. Hell, how often do we hear about commercial produce killing people because the farm grew them in literal shit water and "cleaned it"? At least every couple months? Then there's improperly handled meats, fish being labeled as things they are not, etc...

>implying
Because they’re retarded and shitting up what used to be decent memes

Feeding my army for the boogaloo would be nice, but I just want to build a homestead that will support my family and some friends. The rest can come later if I'm able...

Task Force Doomer
Qrd on the community is a bunch of people taking the boogaloo as SHTF and not the original, unscuffed scenario

I was alone shooting at the range today, and then I shit myself today at the range, i bent over to pick up my magazines and i let out a fart, but it was a shart, and shit just scattered and splattered in my summer shorts and made a mess on the concrete floor. would of took pics, but didn't cause my hands were covered in shit cause there was no toilet paper at the bathrooms so i used left over targets paper. drove home by sitting on some used paper targets as well with my bare slightly wiped ass, my ass hurts i think i got a paper cut on my asscrack, i atempted to clean the shit at the range but pooring water and then brushing it with the used target papers, it sorta looked ok, more like mud afterwards which is normal, and it rained so that was ok and helped cleaning, but the papertargets got fucking mushy and stuck on my ass hairs. had to use make shift target paper gloves to pack up my mags and AR so my shit hands didn't went on them. I blame everything on the tim hortons breakfast i had this morning. i didnt bring my shorts or shity underwear and just garbaged them cause i didnt wnat my car stinking of shit in the heat. i had to walk to my apartment half naked with some brown streaks still on my legs a few people seen, but i tried covering myself with the used shit coveredd paper targets.

thanks for reading my blog, and if your range seems to be a bit more smelly or muddy for any reason, sorry.

Just go to timmies

I was alone shooting at the range today, and then I shit myself today at the range, i bent over to pick up my magazines and i let out a fart, but it was a shart, and shit just scattered and splattered in my summer shorts and made a mess on the concrete floor. would of took pics, but didn't cause my hands were covered in shit cause there was no toilet paper at the bathrooms so i used left over targets paper. drove home by sitting on some used paper targets as well with my bare slightly wiped ass, my ass hurts i think i got a paper cut on my asscrack, i atempted to clean the shit at the range but pooring water and then brushing it with the used target papers, it sorta looked ok, more like mud afterwards which is normal, and it rained so that was ok and helped cleaning, but the papertargets got fucking mushy and stuck on my ass hairs. had to use make shift target paper gloves to pack up my mags and AR so my shit hands didn't went on them. I blame everything on the tim hortons breakfast i had this morning. i didnt bring my shorts or shity underwear and just garbaged them cause i didnt wnat my car stinking of shit in the heat. i had to walk to my apartment half naked with some brown streaks still on my legs a few people seen, but i tried covering myself with the used shit coveredd paper targets. Seriously man buy the fucking maresleg. I don't give a shit which brand you buy. If you want something pistol-sized that's NR, then that's the best format on the market.

Attached: 1562681116132.png (500x338, 44K)

Discord seems to fucking weird to me

Attached: tenor.gif (220x159, 25K)

Do you understand the importance of a change of clothes in your car now
That shits not just for little kids man, most adults will shit themselves at least once

>faked his death at the hands of the police so he could commit full time to running Game Grumps
Nice.

In that case just a rototiller will make your life way easier
Upgrade as needed and remember kids are your slave labour

Sure itd be okay but its not rly "concealable lol". A short shotgun is better for the woods

Thinking about going this weekend to get my hands on a G48. Anyone own one? Is a ceracote slide worth?

i do now, and will always carry one extra pair of udnerwear pants and shirt for now on. good thing i was alone, and my one of mags did get a bit shitty unforunately with the shit on fthe floor so i cleaned it asap and marked it specificly with "s" for "the shit mag"

>trips witnessed and based soupChad

Samefagging

>marked it specificly with "s" for "the shit mag"
my sides
pro tip; always keep a roll of tp in your trunk. It has saved my ass (pun intended) more than once. Stay safe user

Attached: 1559357509237.png (300x300, 112K)

I wouldn’t be to worried about poop getting on stuff.
You must not have kids, those things get poop everywhere.
The only thing you need to worry about is not cleaning it

>there are people out there who still give patronage to shit hortons
I hope you learned your lesson

its pretty meh, i like my other glocks better

Yes! the glock. Should have been more specific. I finger fucked it a bit a month ago, and it felt great. I'm a manlet so it fits in my hands pretty well. You think the extra 60 bucks for the glock night sights are worth it?

Let this be a lesson on what’s important when shtf
It takes a long time to starve to death but you need water and are probably going to poop every day

I unironically like Tim Hortons donuts

Whats wrong with it compared to your other glocks?

Based schizo

Depends on if you ever think you’ll shoot it at night.
I would recommend a flashlight over night sights but to each their own

Magazine compatibility

this

the g48 is a good "starter" glock, i think its currently the lowest price

Oh yea sure soup you cock sucking gay boy

the fuck is this

user shit himself
It’s not a big deal it happens to most adults at some point.
The important part it how you handle it. having a change of clothes, especially if your vehicle based, helps you keep your dignity.
Nobody takes your seriously when your not wearing pants and are still covered in shit.

Are liberals actually going to take our guns if they win the election or is this paranoid bullshit. Friend of a friend who is rcmp says something about having to turn them in, and then go to nova scotia (???) to pick them up.

ahh yeah i could see how that would be annoying.
i wouldnt mind spending more, desu. I might fuck with the other glocks that are there. Just need something a little nicer than my tok.

constable inderpoo is working a double shift i see.

If Remingtons are so shit how come they are fucking everywhere and in much greater quantity and variety than mossbergs or other shotguns?

I blame the fudds

Because they only became shit a short while ago.

Attached: 1436779393393.png (9989x9367, 1.95M)

Buy and shoot an AR until you start flipping around again, then shoot your surps until you want to shoot your AR again, rinse and repeat.

>how come things that get produced as fast as possible with little to no regard to quality are in stock
Gee I dunno retard take a wild fucking guess

>poop every day
You clearly haven't read enough MRE greentext stories

Attached: 1523304316276.jpg (1200x619, 236K)

SKS is in the mail, what do I need to clean the cosmoline shit off/how do I do it? I don't have much of a work area to do stuff in.