Call me a soft head but I think it's wrong to shoot feral cats

Call me a soft head but I think it's wrong to shoot feral cats

Attached: IMG_20190709_190848190.jpg (4096x3072, 2.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jk23lWodM04
twitter.com/AnonBabble

After you kill the cats be sure to find a local aging feminist whore with Warren 2020 stickers on her Subaru, and stuff her mailbox full of cat carcasses.

Call me a soft head, but I think it's wrong to let your precious feral cats eat my chickens.

pussy

Attached: 20170122_120611 (1561x1561).jpg (1561x1561, 1.01M)

only if you know how to cook them

Based. I go to great lengths to protect my flock of chickens. I like cats, but would not hesitate to smoke one if I saw him near my free range birds.

Attached: IMG_4116.jpg (2500x1404, 1.53M)

Based augposter

i fucking hate feral cats
neighbor keeps feeding them so there's a fucking army of the little fuckers screaming at all hours of the night, shitting all over my lawn and leaving dead birds everywhere
FUCK CATS

They destroy the native bird population.

Feral cats are nigger tier animals well worthy of extermination

fucking "soft head". you're a tender hearted pussy is what you are.

Attached: 1559888085286m.jpg (1001x1024, 102K)

This, a very crucial issue

Gonna need more pics of the OBS Ford senpai.

this desu

Attached: 1555983076945.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

Please don't shoot the wind turbines.

Are you also for the killing of the House Sparrow, which has made more birds species extinct than any other animal?

Buy an air rifle at Walmart and dispatch as many of those rodents as you can. Just aim slightly behind the ear at a distance of 25 yards with a .177 pellet should kill them quick. What you don’t want is to fuck up the shot to where there are cats bleeding out all over the street wailing in pain because you shot them in the neck or guts.

They destroy the native bird popultion.

Feral cats are a localized ecological disaster. They are about the same as someone spraying used oil all over your neighborhood.

Soft headed pussy

It's wrong to shoot them but it's more wrong to let them breed. Eventually every feral cat you don't mercy kill will starve.

yes

Blame the stupid owners who don't neuter/spay and let their cats go outside. Imagine if dog owners were so irresponsible.

Live trap and driwn

Kek

I like cats as much as the next guy and think anyone who tortures small animals for fun deserves the rope, but feral cats are frankly a horrible pest that absolutely fucks up the local ecosystem and need to be dealt with (humanely of course).

Attached: Vera.jpg (559x481, 76K)

Thank you for the advice, I have a .22 and if they start killing the endangered yellow billed magpies, I will start a culling. I am fond of cats because I grew up with them, feral dogs are niggers though, they killed my FFA steer.

Attached: IMG_20190709_190739708_BURST001.jpg (3072x4096, 3.64M)

wrong, based /rc/ poster

Fuck yeah I shoot house sparrows.
Been thinking about that Standard S333 to double my shot density and get a little more effective range.

Attached: CCI ratshot.jpg (3264x2448, 1.82M)

Not him, but both the invasive House Sparrow and the much meaner, also invasive, European Starling.

fuck starlings, disgusting treacherous birdbrains

youtube.com/watch?v=jk23lWodM04

Wind turbines are a blight and should be destroyed

Hell yeah. Watched enough Ted's Holdover to see how mean they really are. Going to get into hunting and see if I can help the local birds out by getting rid of the Starlings around here. The thing that sucks is, they're not even good eating; they can carry Toxoplasmosis. I don't even want to try and eat them after learning that.

People should try to repel them before killing, I agree. But sometimes you gotta gat shit to protect the shit you love, even if it feels wrong.

>Call me a soft head
No, I call you a dumbass because you got no clue how an ecosystem works and how feral cats affect it in a negative way
>I think it's wrong to shoot feral cats
Go look up some stats on how many birds and other small animals are exterminated (since its so many "killed" would be too weak) every year by feral cats and those cats who are allowed to roam free through their neighborhood.

1. If you own an outdoor cat you're no real pet owner because you clearly dont give a fuck about your pet, what it does, where it is.
2. If you own an outdoor cat you're part of the problem. Outdoor cats fuck like niggers and multiply the problem each and every year. Get your shitty kitty spayed and neutered!
3. Feral cats combined with outdoor cats are considered the single biggest threat to local wildlife. Far above other environmental factors. (I'm not pulling this outta my ass, there are studies from all over the world)
4) Everyone who kills feral cats and outdoor cats with extreme prejudice does more for protecting local wildlife than any environmentalist with a Prius

Pretty much this

Based and Ranulp Fiennes pilled. (He attacked a dam but it was the same underlying philosophy)

I'll admit to being a sick fuck.
>really protective of the eider ducks here
>build them nests, keep the area as free of rats and cats as I can
>most cat owners understand, and even the dumbest "hE's An oUtdOor caT" retards keep their cats inside during the breeding season
>about two months back
>some hippie artist woman takes to feeding the stray cats around her
>can't catch or shoot them fast enough because they breed fast as fuck
>can't reason with the woman
>small town way out where, no animal services or nothing here, police only on every other Friday-Sunday
>saw a cat that had killed three little ducklings
>oh hell no, now you've done it
>one day, the woman is gone
>mate says she went to some spiritual retreat or whatever in Morocco
>hatch a plan
>set up new cage traps and bait them with catnip
>actually catch three cats, mean inbred grown ass freak I dubbed Genghis, scruffy woman cat I dubbed Ishtar, and one little misshapen furball I dubbed Attila
>wait till dark of night falls
>climb up on her roof
>walk over to her chimney
>with considerable difficulty, stuff the cats down there
>figure they're gonna rummage around her house with sooty paws and piss and shit everywhere
But, eeh, she's still off on her retreat and it's getting to be a few weeks.

people that kill cats are niggeers or jews

Are you sure they didn't get stuck in the chimney?

Im going to find you

too many cats are bad and I dont see anyone else reducing them

and he’s a saint for doing so. it’s just a shame that his spark isn’t around for wind turbines

soft head

i'll call you someone who doesnt live in the carolinas or parts of the south where feral cats are costing millions of taxpayer money to spay/neuter, literally ruining businesses because sanitation issues occur when 100 cats decide they own your parking lot and dumpsters, and kids/pets come home with rabies

good way to have a bunch of wounded cats dying slowly of infection over a week or 2 while screeching 24/7

>shooting house sparrows causes wounded cats
What?

A good cat is a dead cat

Or, more likely, cause multiple local extinctions of snakes and birds

That's why I shoot dogs instead. Don't care of they're feral or not

Nigger.

This thread is filled with seething dogniggers and mice asshurt about getting removed from the ecosystem

Attached: image.png (810x784, 675K)

90% of dogs should not exist, you're the nigger.

feral cats are an invasive species that harm local habitats and the balance of nature around the world, they are another type of mans pollution and to not control it by extermination is highly reckless.

i love the kitties too man, but they be killin the mofuggin birds n frogs n shit.

What?

The wounded cat poster assumed the shot shells posted earlier was for cats, not housesparrows which was mentioned earlier.

DITCH TIGERS

I killed two cats and I feel lots of regret, They were direct headshots. I realize that killing them is such a fucked up thing to do rather than just let them co exist with my cat and let them take a little food a day out of my cats bowl outside. It doesn't cost that much for cat food and

I realize that animals shouldn't be killed unless for food and if so they should be killed with minimal pain and suffering.

t. Don Quixote

You're missing the point that feral cats are a goddamn ecological disaster. With no natural predators in cities, they will fuck up populations of every other animal. If you won't kill them, trap and neuter them.

kinda bad juju killing cats. Feral toms yes, shoot the fuck out of them but spayed females/ neutered males are just

This . Hunters are unironically the only enviromentalists worth a shit.

>but spayed females/ neutered males are just
As destructive as any other cat.

People like you who get all bent out of shape over pest control are fucking pathetic.
The world would be a better place if you would just shut up and keep your shitty, emotion driven, ignorant opinions to yourselves.

That would be because it is wrong and a felony.

>we're reaching Chink leveles not thought to be possible

fair point

mega kek

It really is funny you know, the suburban environmentalist mom who screeches online about muh coal and shit does little to nothing to help preserve the environment compared to your average hobby hunter.

>endangered yellow billed magpies
Threatened, not endangered. There’s a difference. The greatest danger they face is rat poison and loss of habitat.

1: Feral cats are a plague
2: OP is gay
3:357 magnum is the perfect anti-cat round

>With no natural predators in cities
Dogs, raccoons, coyotes, owls and hawks, and cars. Cities are a synthetic ecosystem, anything that regularly kills cats in an urban environment can be considered a predator.

>anything that regularly kills cats in an urban environment can be considered a predator.
I was always told you can't call yourself a predator unless you eat what you kill.

Broadly, yes. Everything I listed except cars meets that criteria. Cars probably fit more into an environmental hazards category. I also omitted humans, who kill a metric shitton of cats. The ones who actively seek to kill cats are displaying predatory behavior, except they don’t eat what they kill. It’s complicated. The only point I was making is, cats in cities do have what may be considered natural predators.

No shit I have a neighbor who rehabs wild birds.. and keeps and feeds 4 wild cats. Shit just don’t add up.

I don't feel bad for feral cats at all.
The bird issue is overblown and bad statistics, but they get into fights with my cat, so kill them.
Also kill feral dogs, hogs, and starlings.

>The bird issue is overblown and bad statistics
That depends entirely on the area you're talking about. Most places? Yeah, it's overblown, but there are other places where cats have caused serious environmental harm.

job security

Not him but
>does literally nothing to actually counter the problem presented
>instead goes so far as harassment of someone else and vandalism of their property
>leaving the tools of that vandalism to likely starve or dehydrate before they get an opportunity to leave the house
>gets called out on their psychopathic behavior
>IT'S ALL YOU WEAKLING'S FAULT BECAUSE YOU'RE TOO EMOTIONAL TO HANDLE PEST CONTROL

Says the fucking faggot who gets so assblasted he needs to shove three cats down some woman's chimney just because she ignored your "reason" (i.e. probably autistic yelling and threats) instead of actually trying to think of another approach to the issue.

I'm not against pest control, but christ fucking with someone's property, while in the process leaving animals to a likely slow and grueling death, just seems a little fucked up to me hombre.

Fuck you faggot cat lovers are the worst race. I’d rather be a gay nigger than a cat lover.

Why don’t we eat cats? Anyone tried them? I’ve eaten squirrel and rabbit out of my back yard, I imagine gutting a cat would be similar.

Attached: E4B36B0E-FEBE-4231-A85B-C08D0B8D03E4.jpg (360x320, 16K)

cat aids

This. There's a huge difference between humanely culling a local pest, and taking pleasure in slowly and cruelly killing it like a fucking psychopath.

is it ok if I find it fun to put them down (humanely)

Yeah, its not like the cats aren't use to having easy food at a location that is easy to sight in on and O.P. can't you know...use rat poison treats or an airgun to dome them.

parasites, shitty meat. the reasons why we dont eat a lot of things

Some europeans and gooks eat cats.
I am not against it but sounds weird.
Same goes for dog but I am against that simply because chinks steal dogs and torture kill them.
But then again I am going to hunt squirrel and muskrat for meat this year.