AR General /arg/

AR thread
/arg/
Bullyzone
Cancer containment

NFA edition

Attached: 1562723328611.jpg (1280x732, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nvincorporated.com/product/ab-night-vision-rnvg-kits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old Bread

Excuse me thats my photo

Attached: J U S T.jpg (2618x2288, 2.64M)

>brand new sear pack
How did you do that without being a ffl?

pb realized that weebs a shit

A2 is an FFL

How do you think WUGWUSS got his hands on a can

Sear pack ready
Meaning you drop your 30-40k sear pack into the receiver. Meaning there is no sear block in the upper nor auto carrier block in the upper. Usually they are also pushpin vs clip and pin

pobo is a busy boi these days
He is doing a lot better though, no more pizzas and the surgery got him out of the chair.

Attached: ZZZZ.jpg (2844x3568, 3.25M)

No one cares

Wrong, I care

Unpopular opinions

>Troy iron sights are good and anyone who claims not to own any is only demonstrating their own poor choices for outfitting their rifle

>Troy rails are a good option if you don't want to - or can't - remove the mil-spec barrel nut

>BCM enhanced light weight barrels are good to go

>BCM rails are too tight to the barrel nut, which makes servicing the rifle more of a chore than it should be, although the rail itself is without peer

>Daniel Defense rails are garbage that completely depend on you, the installer, not stripping four tiny, easily stripped allen screws

>Daniel Defense is garbage in general, so is LMT

>all Geissele parts are overpriced and overly complex

>you're a faggot

>Holosun "shake to wake" is a really bad idea and a good way to break your red dot's ability to turn on, if that small motion sensor (tiny, fragile moving part) were to ever stop working

>MRO is good enough. Stop complaining about shit that doesn't matter in actual use.

>Aimpoint T2 is great, but T1 has many of the same issues that the MRO has, so it's only good enough

>Aimpoint PRO is a heavy, toilet paper roll garbage tube and is so out of date that it FEELS LIKE it's from the late 90s

>Eotech is good enough.

>ACOG is good enough.

>You suck dicks.

Attached: db7a7e92c25f896076e8c8fcaa6972ae.jpg (955x764, 583K)

Should i have purchased this?
Its been on my mind for a while with mild regret.

Attached: 20190509_142824.jpg (2560x1440, 1.07M)

What should I get with $11,000

Attached: FD1E43F6-5C1B-4850-8142-2046E87EC889.jpg (2448x1536, 1.25M)

You shouldn't have posted it on Jow Forums if you didn't want people saving and reposting it.

An Elantra

Hell yes. If you don't want it name you're price.

night vision, a good helmet, and body armor.

HK DMR System.

Get one of those KAC MAMDS muzzle devices.

Post nods

SR15
Perst 3 2nd gen
RNVG with L3 green
3m ULW helmet
G34 MOS G5
I dont care

Attached: D I R T S H O O T E R.jpg (3678x1640, 3.67M)

How the fuck do I learn about nods, I never served israel

Handgun general is down and there isn't a glock thread so I'm asking here because a lot of you have glocks and actually shoot. I've got a Gen 5 Glock 45 MOS and I am looking for some aluminum magazine extensions to add capacity and weight to the magazine, an extended mag release (I've already tried the factory extended one, I need something bigger), as well as a magwell possibly. Any recommendations?

I know there is Zev, Hyve, Henning, Taran, SLR, Jager, Glockstore, Lonewolf, Pearce, Tyrant, and Shield.

>$550
If that comes with BCG, buffer, and buffer spring that isn't bad. Throw an SLR, Centurion, CMT, or KAC rail on there.

What barrel?

Build a good 11.5" and then do a CSASS of sorts or something.

Nice image

Attached: DSC03679.jpg (2996x2046, 2.6M)

>I dont care
Don't lie.

Maybe the Perst 3
My NODs need upgrading too I guess

Attached: 0F7C3DB3-A516-4B25-AF38-4C503CA9BAAE.jpg (4032x1416, 1.55M)

Aluminum is a lightweight metal. What you need is tungsten magazine extensions. I can sell you some. I own a tungsten mill.

Henning
Made in colorado
OEMs for other mfgs (sig)
Ask and I shall receive
I opened catalog for new thread and found user beat me to it with his own thread
Buy the exact list I posted and sell off all the random shitbuilds you down traded into

Attached: Two of a kind.jpg (2804x1844, 3.51M)

I don't think I need to go that heavy.

Henning is looking good plus bonus points for being like 1 out of 8 glock magazine extension mfgs that actually has pictures of glocks with mags in them with the extension in question on the website.

You still don't have a night SBR

Attached: 20170725_152931.jpg (2263x1357, 2.39M)

How tf am I supposed to take a g34 seriously
And sr-15 a SHIT
6061 gap rail
I miss my 11.5 a lot desu

Attached: 8B8D3B2E-0A46-4FAB-9C17-536DD1C99B24.jpg (2074x1535, 737K)

Ive been using henning in my 17, 34 and 43 for ~4yr consistently with no complaints.
>You still don't have a night SBR
I was going to "you too" on this post but then I remembered that 300blk

Attached: MemesPrime.jpg (3993x1703, 1.11M)

>Ask and I shall receive
What nods for newfag
I'm not rich but I'm capable of budget discipline
What should I be looking for

>How tf am I supposed to take a g34 seriously
By realizing that an x300 is completely covered by the slide and less susceptible to impact/damage
>SR15 a shit
Yeah id much rather have an old used last gen MRP

This entire post was some ash tier shit. Readjust yourself.
>I'm not rich but I'm capable of budget discipline
What does this mean?
Used pvs14 for 1500-1800
New pvs14 for 2500-3200
Used duals for 4800-6500
New duals for 6000-12000

Perst 3 gen 2 for laser regardless of budget, perst 2 if you want
Decent suspension bump helmet of your choice
Surplus G24 mount for 400
Dovetail adapter or jarm might be required

Attached: aimpointbtfo.jpg (2240x6024, 2.48M)

Attached: 61TVhkp5E4L._AC_SL1280_.jpg (1248x837, 75K)

>old used last gen MRP
MLR was bought during Christmas sale
Enjoy level III beams that lose zero on non monolithic rail

Attached: F967BD90-02E4-48F3-936E-81D9580CA2D1.jpg (3822x1535, 1.13M)

>What does this mean?
>Used pvs14 for 1500-1800
>New pvs14 for 2500-3200
These are in reach. I'd probably lean toward new just to avoid getting a fucked piece, but it would take a bit longer.

>Perst 3 gen 2
Why the perst? Looks like one of the stronger beams on the market but I heard the illuminator was poo. Why that over a PEQ15?

>ask for ambi lower
>dont get ambi lower
>trade a 16 away anyway
Your stupidity is endless
>that lose zero on non monolithic rail
Yeah circle the non monolithic rail
Talk to Glynn at NightVisionInc he has hooked up plenty of guys on here with good kit.

Attached: ScarTree.jpg (3024x4032, 2.89M)

Next up for me other than possibly replacing my G43 with a G43X is going to be a short 5.56 AR
Maybe an Mk18 Mod 0, maybe a nice 11.5"
Not sure.

PEQ 15 illuminator isn't actually that clean. Remember the PEQ15 is kinda an older piece of kit. Zenitco is doing good things. Their visible lights BTFO brand new offerings from Surefire, and Zenitco's IR flood illuminators BTFO the Surefire Vampire options.

Nice OC

Attached: 1547676141555.jpg (3500x2327, 1.19M)

>Why the perst? Looks like one of the stronger beams on the market but I heard the illuminator was poo
No idea who is shit talking the illum but they are wrong. Pic related: Perst 2 (same illum as 2nd gen perst 3) at 100m in heavy light pollution environment with overcast/rain. The thing is as clear as a mawl for less than 50% the price
>Why that over a PEQ15
PEQs are good choices if you can get them for screaming deals, like sub $1000 but for the current asking prices they are lackluster. ATPIAL-C is a joke not even worth considering.

Attached: perst3_illum_100m_fullpower_throughrain.jpg (622x1280, 39K)

a Barrett 50 bmg setup or a MG

You can get decent shit if you look around. I got this PVS14 omni VII unit for 1750

Attached: MVIMG_20190102_131353.jpg (1458x1944, 707K)

>your stupidity is endless
Not as bad as the poor guy who got stuck with a scar 16
5.56 11.5? Not happy with .300?

Attached: 852581BA-CE2B-4480-B3BD-FAAA48A60547.jpg (1536x2336, 1.36M)

>Not as bad as the poor guy who got stuck with a scar 16
Yes yes that poor man suffering with a great platform with crazy good resale

Attached: ChiefSipsOnMouthwash.jpg (2340x3148, 2.08M)

I wouldnt say clear as a MAWL but that is way better than I thought itd be. Do they have any warranty? Honestly one of the only reasons Im considering going legit with IR because not being able to send broken shit back to L3 is a pain in the dick

nvincorporated.com/product/ab-night-vision-rnvg-kits/
why is this only $2400? Whats the catch?

Its a housing kit? IE no tubes?

nods guru are there anything I should be aware of with NODS?
Are they fragile?
How susceptible are they to permanent damage by light, and is there anyway to fix them?
How do I know if I got quality tubes?

>platform

That green tint is almost as bad as a Trijicon MRO.

then buy some WP

Attached: 20181009_193229.jpg (1504x2016, 193K)

Tell FA in your hidden discord I said hello
Needs 2 image intensifiers

Attached: BB58F687-2E0A-4E1F-95DF-A6ADA730F75D.jpg (1665x2046, 551K)

>I wouldnt say clear as a MAWL
Having seen it first hand, I would
>Do they have any warranty?
Yeah, WGWS had to warranty his zenit stock and it was pretty painless. Electro optics likely similar.
> legit with IR because not being able to send broken shit back to L3 is a pain in the dick
Yeah dont bother limiting yourself to lower power IR units. If you are in mixed light environments, weather hazards (snow reflecting light, water reflecting light, rain, dust, snow, etc) or >200m you are going to be fucked. Even the mawl-c starts to die pretty quick. Civilian output is fine if you are shooting in blacked out indoor ranges or near 0 light pollution environments.
Its just a housing, it needs tubes. Tubes are the expensive part for the most part. Housings are delrin, aluminium and some optics/electronics
>anything I should be aware of with NODS?
Dont bother with anything under gen 3
Manual gain is really nice to have
>Are they fragile?
Like are you going to break them if you trip and land on them? Its possible
Are you going to break them from running around in them and having them swinging around? No
Just dont be stupid and you will be fine
>How susceptible are they to permanent damage by light,
You should only be considering gen 3 tubes and those are pretty durable as a whole. You can be damaged by sustained exposure to extremely bright light such as being left outside uncapped or trying to look inside using a flashlight. But walking around in a dimly lit home will be fine, street lights fine, temporary exposure to strobes and what not fine.
>and is there anyway to fix them?
Depends on the kind of damage that created the blem. Burn in from being mounted behind a dot is pretty much game over. A couple spider webs from having your illum set too high will go away on its own. There is always the "lock it in a drawer and let it eat a battery" method for some smaller blems. Always assume the blemmed unit is going to stay that blemmed.

Attached: Damp16s.jpg (3720x2128, 2.81M)

Finally, my ban is over.

Attached: IMG_Surf_20190409_144638_processed.jpg (1119x1607, 941K)

reported

Reported for reporting

Attached: 1562442177777.png (600x461, 584K)

So what's your reason for getting into guns?
I'm 6k deep and getting ready for the ultimate chimp out.

>your hidden discord I said hello
Am I your boogyman now tony?
Are bumps in the night really just A2 rubbing up against your house?
>anything I should be aware of with NODS?
Invest in good sacrificial lenses/filters (pic related)
A good mount will make your life a lot better
Photonis tubes are mostly a meme
Learn to read shadows so you can actually become a ninja
Run your laser/illum at the lowest power required to get the job done
Run IR reflectors at a minimum, use strobes if you plan to be >50m from friendlies under NV
Chemlights are generally too bright in darnk environments, diffuse them by wrapping in painters tape/masking tape or placing under small plastic cones
When shooting through confined spaces with your NV make sure you take laser height over bore into account. It also helps to rotate your rifle 90 degrees so your optic clears your line of sight.
When shooting prone in tall grass under IR you may have to choke back your grip and use your support elbow to ensure your laser clears grass/brush
Dont get sloppy in your stance just because you are shooting with a laser, same fundamentals as daytime shooting.
Get a suppressor with a flash hiding endcap and ideally no Ti baffles towards the end

Attached: lifbuildup.jpg (1280x960, 244K)

cool story glow in the dark CIA monkey

thanks for the tips boss
Is buying a used pvs14 sight unseen a bad idea?

I wanted to be popular with girls.

I supply companies in the firearm accessory industry, it behooves me to have a personal interest.
>Ideally with no Ti baffles towards the end
Why is that?

Attached: 20181211_124622.jpg (4032x3024, 3.67M)

>Is buying a used pvs14 sight unseen a bad idea?
As in no photos of tubes? Yeah dont do that
As in not laying hands on it? As long as you get photos of unit looking at a flat white wall, outside in low light, outside looking at stars. You should be fine.

Attached: glowing.jpg (988x648, 127K)

>it behooves me to have a personal interest
Do you think the people who work in factories that manufacture abortion forceps are behooved to have a personal interest in baby killing?

If someone shines a flashlight in your face would it permanently fuck your nods?

It would be difficult to imagine someone less threatening
Matey may be scared though

Attached: 3FD06433-24EC-4476-AB17-145B55008D77.jpg (3252x1535, 1.45M)

>Why is that?
Ti sparks
All cans spark but Ti sparks more

Attached: Scar16 Saker 556k Handl Gas Regulator NVG.webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)

It sure seems to bother you
Depends on a lot of factors but nearly any autogated unit would make that a non issue. Not to mention the inherent difficulty of shining a light into someone without them noticing and shooting you.

Attached: BCM @ 600.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

Anything specific to keep in mind about high light pollution areas? I'm urban.

I don't know any, so I don't know.
Ah. Who, in your opinion, has the best flash hiding supressor or supressor endcap accessory?

It is important I fight with you since you were gone for so long

Attached: 4EE9162E-019A-4FEF-8E8E-D03BD397DD55.jpg (705x501, 61K)

Anyone notice how passive aggressive Tony has gotten since A2 returned? He went from jokey and fun to attacking and paranoid in just a few weeks.

He's mad that I'm creepin

Attached: tonyclone.jpg (2048x1536, 1.82M)

Well don't dox people again you faggot.

All aero so whatever they source.
Used unfired....it was a month or 2 ago at a dealer in michigan.
Im not in michigan

Good news is my m16a4gery build will basically arrive before the end of the week.
Bad news is the memegun needs a adj. Gas. Just ordered a surp arms for the moneypit.

Attached: Oldlightsetup.jpg (2591x1180, 1.08M)

what if someone catches me larping and decides to hi-beams me to investigate

>He's too stupid to change his IP
God I knew you were fucking stupid PolymerGoy but waiting out a ban? That's trAsh tier stupid.

its 10.3

Attached: 223.jpg (2200x1360, 1016K)

Start glowing

He user posted you retard faggot.

Avoid staring into any light
Learn to read lighting conditions with your off eye if using a mono, read lighting conditions around/under if using duals.
Realize that you can control lights via EW, shooting them out or cutting local infrastructure
Get a bino that lets you flip one pod up or run a mono so you have one eye attuned to the unamplified lighting conditions
Learn how far away you can see car headlights in your lighting conditions
How did they see you without you seeing them? You are wearing tubes that can detect car headlights miles away and electronic earpro that can hear a car coming from a long ways out.

Same goes for an individual:
>"wow look that dudes wearing nods"
>rather than shooting him, im just going to hit him with a flashlight
>the 10 other dudes with nods you didnt see immediately light up the flashlight killing you
The whole premise is retarded

That being said, hi-beams will be a non issue. Just flip your nod up and ask them whats up.
I notice it
Your shitposts are on the way to joining the filter list if you keep this up
>Ah. Who, in your opinion, has the best flash hiding supressor or supressor endcap accessory?
Depends on the weapons system. Lead doesnt spark at all so a 45acp SMG with cast lead hand loads and a long barrel would be minimal flash.
Generally dead air and sico have good flash hiding caps. Sandman-L without a flash hiding endcap will absolutely throw fireballs on anything sub 16" so it is length independent.
KAC has one built in but I havent fucked with it so I cant speak for it.

Attached: 416rev_1.webm (1080x1920, 2.94M)

Some ISPs assign you a status IP address that lasts for months to years before changing

Nice Ash clone.

*static IP

You can call them and ask them to change your IP if it's not static. Just find an excuse for you to need it changed.

Zenitco stands behind their stuff in my experience.

300 is fine, but I still need a short 5.56 AR
ARX doesn't count.

It looks killer.

Attached: 26876857091_83c6b93729_c.jpg (799x533, 135K)

You can call them and ask anything. Doesn’t mean they will give you a new IP. I tried asking for a new IP once, claiming that my current one was cursed and they were just like, “I see your most visited sites are Jow Forums and reddit. Lemme guess, you’re trying to dodge a ban? Suck it, fag. *click*.” True story. I called back later and tried again, but somehow got the same guy.

Easiest thing to do then is to steal your neighbors or mobile post
Too bad you didn't save for a real M110.

you would know about stealing, Mr. CC fraud.

Say someone is DDoSing you. Get a friend to DDoS so it sounds more realistic.

>Anything specific to keep in mind about high light pollution areas?
You can add an IR filter to your objective to filter vis light. Also, you can use an aperture and flip it open when entering darker areas. This is all touch-and-go and requires some experience to get right. Mixed light environs are a bitch. Low power lasers do not work very well.

Musashi liek Scalar flippyboi

Attached: E2125627-4017-404B-94CA-CBB90236766B.jpg (4032x3024, 2.24M)

They can clearly see that you’re not being ddosed and since it’s illegal to do, I wouldn’t ask a friend to do it.

Don’t in the thigh hole baby. They’re coming. They’re outside in the ears my ears they’re full of worms in my eyes and I just

>mro
>aimpoint 3x-c
>sig
>anime
This post is bait

The lower is literally the only thing left from Sig. It was my first AR that I got before building really took off.

The best is buying prepaid credit cards that are bought with the stolen credit cards so you aren't committing cc fraud. Some guys will sell them for a decent price but stolen credit cards are still the cheapest but the most risky. My user friend.
Not Illegal if you gave your friend permission. If for some reason your friend gets caught, you can tell them that you were just testing how good you can withstand a DDoS attack.

redpill us on amazon scams

Someone’s gotta steer people back in the right direction
Mk18 would be pretty handy even if clone correct and pretty cheap

Attached: 93E883F3-F87E-4658-A9BF-96824ADD4F46.jpg (3838x1536, 1.79M)

You think prepaid cards are magic anonymous money huh. Good luck with that, idiot.

Ash is the biggest brain poster ITT
None can compete

Attached: CollateralCosta.webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)

>You think prepaid cards are magic anonymous money huh. Good luck with that, idiot.
Its pretty hard for them to prove that you knew the prepaid card was stolen.