Jow Forums, these jihadist are breaking in to your home! You have no time to react...

Jow Forums, these jihadist are breaking in to your home! You have no time to react, the CLOSEST firearm to you is your only chance of survival, it's all you get.

How fucked are you?

Attached: 28BEA9E200000578-0-image-m-25_1431903894464.jpg (634x371, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aM3ElTvF52I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just say yell the takbir and pledge allegiance to abu bakr al baghdadi dummy

back to plebbit faggot

Im in bed and there is an AR on the side of the bed. Im aight.

I'm sorry, it's this not up to the high quality AR generals and "what first gun should I get" threads on Jow Forums?

>.454 Casull revolver
Jihadis don't wear earpro or eyepro and it's dark outside. I take a shot at them while wearing my yellow tinted glasses and electronic earpro and then, while they are stunned from the flashbang effect, I take more accurate fire to finish them off.

You should be sorry this isn't your first garbage thread tonight.

>there is an AR on the side of the bed.
>Not having it in bed WITH you
What a loser.

WASR 10 with a full mag and my plates not 2 feet away from me, asalamalakim Abdul!

Attached: 1559133176262.jpg (393x257, 72K)

Be honest with me doc, what are my chances of surviving this shootout?

Attached: 1562727781-picsay.jpg (768x1024, 154K)

This gives you a fighting chance, but doesn't seal victory by any means.

M9 under the couch in the tv room. should be ok.

How good are you?
Buddy of mine was hitting steel 12" gongs at 70 yards no problem.

Based and fudd pilled.

I have two spare mags, and by the time the shooting is done I'll have two mags to spare B)

Attached: IMG_1401.jpg (4032x3024, 1.44M)

Deez nuts on their chins will show them what jihad is

Attached: 653EB16F-EBEC-4584-B461-E816F9D00524.png (686x554, 462K)

My M72B1, my SMERSH rig with eight 30 rounders of 7.62 Golden Tiger FMJ and Wolf HP alternating with every 5th round an HP, and my 75 round drum fully loaded with GT FMJ.
I'm ready to rock

threat has been quenched and I have 4 bullets left out of 8

Attached: pix200536831.jpg (640x480, 56K)

>t. currently fingerfucking WASR

Attached: 1562676977668.gif (203x222, 449K)

How reasonably effective is .380 at 70 yards out of a

I'm french so i won't do shit because i don't want to end up in prison

Attached: plz stop im crying.png (269x269, 171K)

Just to clarify user, the topic is about killing ISIS fighters, not mosquitos

Attached: f22.jpg (480x318, 16K)

>Extremely controllable, accurate fire
okay
two problems
>it's disassembled
>8rd mags

Attached: ar7.jpg (3264x2448, 2.03M)

>the CLOSEST firearm to you
AES-10B, 40 rounders. We're on equal footing. God wills it.

Empty Tokerev in my desk, but if I can reach about a 2ft to my right an M1 carbine with 4 15rnd mags ready to rocknroll.

I'm about 50/50 odds, no cover only concealment. I have 3 fatal funnels leading into my room.

They're both pests

>pistols against 4 fully equipped and trained combatants
You lost a long time ago, anything short of an AR/AK is basically a speed bump.

>4 fully equipped and trained combatants
In any other situation, you would be right, but Arabs are genetically predisposed to being terrible at combat.

Old arabs maybe, but isis actually trains, and doesn't believe in letting Allah just guide the bullets. They actually aim.

>he actually fell for the propaganda
youtu.be/aM3ElTvF52I

I have about 45 minutes worth of webm footage showing half decent fighting on their part, including gunning down actually armed military. They are by no means a real infantry, but I have no doubt in my mind 4 of them with AKs couldn't overrun a fat commando with a 9mm.

The vast majority of trained IS cadre (foreign fighters) are long dead.. HTS, on the other hand, is comprised of decently capable jihadis

Post please.

>but I have no doubt in my mind 4 of them with AKs would* overrun a fat commando with a 9mm.
And likely even a fat commando with the element of surprise and a rifle would get gunned down.

The vids could be some HTS, it's hard to tell
Once I'm home for work, just keep this thread up and I'll dump. I get home at 7ish mountain time. I'd post now but I need to get ready for work in 5 minutes.

Have a good day at work user

Thanks, you too

I keep a FAL under my bed loaded but not charged, so I should be fine.

Say salamalecum and ask hows the jihad going.
pro tip*
Islamic State sponsored mosque was build and operational on 500 meters from my house,blasting full prayers 3 times a day once at 5AM of course and recruiting new "believers" for 500 euros/month per family.
My neighbor has two kids my age one of them is ISIS veteran,last time I heard he was selling drugs in Germany.
This is funny until it isnt so I hope you mutt bastards are ready for them when the time comes.

Where do you live user, that you have such monstrosity in your neighborhood?