Electric boogaloo

the boogaloo will be fought with sub MOA hunting rifles with skopes and trail bikes hit and run gorilla

tacticsyoutu.be/c5Tk07l_GT8

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

yeah

>the boogaloo will be fought

wrong

The boogaloo will be fought with palmetto AR’s, sks, ruger 10/22, mosin nagants, glocks, and .270 deer rifles

The boogaloo will be the (((controllers))) pulling the food supply.

Then what happens

Mur dur rifle

Attached: YAIgf1n[1].jpg (640x355, 30K)

That's the opposite of what they want. They remove the bread and circuses, the masses snap awake and turn on them.

why not? what prevents the modern world from folding up like a camp chair?

Attached: e-64.jpg (1036x524, 144K)

Yeah, NO

How common are military style semi automatic rifles in the us ? Would there be 20 million? 30 million? I know handguns shot guns and hunting rifles would make the majority'. However I am curious as to how many there are. In Australia our import statistics suggest that over 4 and a half million semi automatic military style centre fire rifles were imported and a similar amount of pump Action and semi automatic shotguns. Thats from around the early 80s to early to mid 90s after the ban the government started a buy back 600k guns were handed in. However the breakdown of that was that 0.03% were semi automatic rifles. 5% were semiautomatic and pump Action shotguns. Leaving the majority of guns handed over for cash were mostly worn out 22 rifles break action shotguns and guns in general that were not even going to be banned. People handed alot of junk into the government that they wouldn't have been able to sell to a gun shop. So they robbed the system. In recent times we only check like 2% of shipping containers and there is I large black market growing that the government has no control over. Our laws only affect law abiding citizens and people who are not necessarily criminals but because they own or acquire prohibited firearms are classified as criminals. Even law abiding gun owners are registered on crimtrac. Thats the same database they put criminals on

Basically you got two options you control the food power or water or you control the tax revenue.

there are 9 guns for every 10 PPL in the US but it is the MAN behind the gun that makes the difference

Attached: M3Pz6DK[1].jpg (600x374, 71K)

Nice rifle. What else do you have

Attached: IMG_20190709_102243.jpg (951x639, 216K)

What control do states have? Can they for instance say look the federal governments nfa machine gun ban is unconstitutional and over turn it?

AARON?

Attached: xeUlApM[1].jpg (640x480, 101K)

It's extremely complicated because the USCONST. is the ultimate law but states violate it almost at will, saying that many state's constitutions echo the 2nd Amendment so their Leftist asses are flapping in the wind

This is a few of mine.

Attached: IMG_20190709_201901.jpg (710x994, 437K)

The conservative state governments should implement a constitutional safe. Ie a death penalty for the attempt of politicians that violate and try to remove any of your right's I mean it's the only way

Landie or Toyota?

Attached: cVpJpyT[2].jpg (166x227, 13K)

What if they just use mental gymnastics to argue removing a right isn't actually removing a right like they have been for the past century?

What is the scoped rifle?

Neither. International Harvester scout 60 it's my shooting rig. Thing will climb a power poll haha. I do a lot of pig shooting and goat shooting. Im buying a quad bike Soon I tried to hunt on a dirt bike like the video I put up the to but I've got hunting dogs and it's just not practical. I really only hunt on private property it's very complicated to find government approved hunting grounds so I just go on stations and farms

Attached: 00l0l_dyLHnEgZSR5_1200x900.jpg (1198x900, 159K)

Attached: IMG_0670.jpg (454x604, 55K)

They probably could set it up so it just goes in circles and goes no where

I thought that was a RHD, must be an old Scout to be over there, watch-out for the rear axel as the C clip tend to wear-out and the axel comes out of the axel tube. I had the same thing happen to me with my '96 GMC
Here's a pic of my Ghost Gun!

Attached: pSLwHSg[2].jpg (640x480, 78K)

Are you in QLD?

Noce rifle, sure as shit don't want to be shot by it.

Quads rule, my 300 is a bit under powered, but I make do

Attached: X5ar1xQ[1].jpg (640x480, 57K)

Nah mate, I got no bluey w/you!

Oh that's my mates rifle it's a 308 Howa or Weatherby. It's pretty good I go pig hunting with a couple of Vietnamese fellas and an Italian Bloke... A Vietnamese fella owns the 308. He's a butcher so it's pretty handy I'm going halves with him for a quad bike

sweet

I used to shoot foxes and bunnies, tried to go after pigs but I was out in the interior, no pigs! that was back in '89

Yeah qauds are the go a Vietnamese bloke is going haves in one with me he wanted a ATV we looked at few but we ended looking at a new Polaris pick it up in two weeks. The other bloke I go hunting with has a Polaris ATV but he is a typical wog and won't take it out because he doesn't want to scratch it haha

Yeah it was Australian imported back in the 60s there are heaps of them they were the first 4 wheel drive utes they are fantastic and reliable. We had a 1970 f100 before that but I left the spot light on accidentally and left it on the seat and it Court fire haha

LOL, you can't enjoy it unless it gets a few scratches, your wog friend will get over the show-room shine after a year or two!
I bought this one from an ex 5th SF NCO (covered w/tatoos) who was dyeing from lung cancer, I would have loved to trade war stories but he could not talk

Attached: mmIRkpT[1].jpg (640x480, 97K)

The bloke that has the Howa has more guns then me. I geuss when your parents have to flee a communist country it does that to people haha

LOL!

Yeah, the Koreans here are like that too

Yeah we mainly following the rivers. But when we go away for a full week end we go out to stations in NSW. I think there is more wild animals now then there ever was. The drought has slowed it down a bit but it's mainly emus and Roos that are starving goats and pigs seen to be going strong

Yeah that's pretty sad man but at least your using like it was meant to be used. Do you use GPS when you go inawoods? Or is the hunting spots not big enough to need it?

In 88' it was the wettest year on record (200 years) The desert bloomed, it was unbelievable and the rabbit's boomed!. I ran out of ammo a few times! I spent most of my hunting time at Mcauthor SA and Mcmindee NSW

We tried to put the fire out but a Jerry can of fuel in the back court fire all our camping shit was in it and then the ammunition started going off we got the guns out but that was it

Most of the places I go now (USA) are just a few miles from home so I'm good. I used to get lost in OZ because everything was upside down!

Can't blame them. It's funny how there more patriotic then a lot of other people. I geuss a lot of people don't know what freedom is because they have never had to lose it

Horry Clap!

true that

Yeah I remember in I think 2010 we had floods in a few spots. They had just released a new mixo viruses but it didn't really work the rabbits were like carpet. I've never really hunted is sa. Mainly NSW and a bit in Victoria

Haha yeah that's good not having to go to far from home. Yeah the longest I got lost for was 2 days on a station in northern territory. After that incident I invested in GPS haha

Yeah SA ain't special, NSW was more fun; the Emus were crazy birds!

Was for a bit. But I'm in Victoria/nsw now I'm near Mildura. Are you in Qld ?

LOL, I heard stories about city boys that went bush and after a week put bullets in their heads...not bush proof

In the US now, too poor to go back, but I do miss it. I want to see the Kimberlys

Yeah they are a mega pest. Same with kangaroos. Do you still hunt much?

Why the fuck are you even on Jow Forums you kike?

Yeah I was a fair dinkum hunter, dropped this young boy a few years back:

Attached: 5sT2YKT[1].jpg (640x480, 71K)

Yeah that's fucked haha i mean it's not like your floating on a life raft drifting into the Atlantic Ocean. I had plenty of water I knew roughly where I was going but the ute shit itself and I thought fuck it I'll walk back. The property was around 140k acres. I went in a big circle and it got dark. The next day I found a road and followed that but it took me nearly to the other end of the neighbours property. My navigation has improved a bit since then

Yeah Australia is an expensive place ...What state you in man

That's pretty standard for those that are lost. I had maps and compasses and I was trained to rely on that stuff

I'm up near Canada in the western US

Nice. Would that actually attack you? I mean that thing looks like it could get real nasty before you would ever know it was onto you

It was very young and killed the sheep (upper RH corner) but they do attack PPL especially women on their periods and children fatalities are NOT rare

If there's real civil conflict in the US, it will be fought the same way that all wars of that type are fought - with whatever people have around when it starts. That's how you ended up with Mosins being used in the Donbass War and MAS-36s being used in the Syrian Civil War. Pic related is somebody in Ukraine using a Maxim gun just outside Donetsk in 2014. Many were sitting in warehouses on old army bases for years. Many had been stashed in people's attics since God-knows-when. It was what they had, so it was what they used.
There's real truth to that. Lots of people who thought that a Walmart AR and a trunk full of bargain basement ammo would make them and their friends into warlords are going to discover that an old fudd with a Remington 700 can send a round of .270 through a human skull as easy as he can send it through a deer's heart. There's something to be said for the skill of being able to sit still enough, long enough that an animal 300 yards away will never have known you were there until your bullet drops them. It's one of those things they call an "easily transferrable skill".
Well, urban areas are certainly in for a shock when they figure out that a war between the part of the country that produces all the food and energy and owns all the guns vs. the part of the country that produces iPhone apps and highly-leveraged financial instruments probably won't go the way they were hoping it would.

Attached: 7JLpCzv.jpg (2048x1433, 182K)

Yep I learnt a trick where I can roughly find north during the day with my watch. But really now Days I just stay with the ute haha. It's easy to spot a ute in a chopper then to look for some bloke curled up under a tree dying of dehydration haha

And yeah, I often get a 'feeling' that I'm being watched, cougars are masters at stealth, I carry a gun but a big cat kills in seconds

Be pretty cold up there in winter man. What are the gun laws like in your state?

Currently most PPL here ignore the laws because the laws are commie BS

Yep, play it safe, the out back is a BIG , DRY place

Y'all have pumas in Straya?

Thats true the urban areas probably would not be a good place to be
. Why was there no real backlash when the first assault weapons ban was introduced by Clinton? Or was there and we didn't hear about it. What in your opinion is the difference between a ban now and the previous ban? And based maximum gun.

What would their top speed be?

Haha good to hear

Weelllll, there are some PPL that swear that US troops in WW2 brought in pet black panthers as mascots and then when they were shipped-out to combat they turned em loose, but that's pure BS

as to speed: they attack from close range so o-45MPH in .5 seconds?

Depends if you talk to some highlander who believes the whole circus runaway meme. These have certainly been sightings of allegedly big cats some have been shot and photographed but I don't think there are any or certainly not in big numbers. We had Tasmanian Tigers but they got wiped out with the aboriginals over there

There was a train run off the track at Lithgow and circus animals escaped they say some were puma's .

hunting with stu on youtube

A plave I do know to have alien big cats in England, they have panthers running around.

Attached: article-2378735-1AFFF4FB000005DC-543_634x384.jpg (634x384, 60K)

Big cats have a signature attack; it is almost always from behind and the cat sinks it's big teeth into the neck/skull of the prey usually piercing the skull in two spots on either side of the neck, as well as the spine. Death is 'usually' instantaneous

Look at that solar powered lawn lamp; The lamp is about 10" tall............

Im fighting it with a Mosin Nagant and a Bicycle

I subbed to your channel mate!

Oyi! You have a LIONSENSE for that dead cat?

Attached: uJ7UWkw[1].jpg (640x480, 74K)

That is a shitty picture...I fucked up, sorry

Attached: descarga.jpg (335x150, 12K)

No worries!

Attached: Australian Cat.jpg (621x784, 115K)

Another one shot in Australia

Attached: 111018 BLOG-300W.jpg (300x443, 82K)

Nioce find but it's a in-camera trick using hyper focal length focus and placing the cat closer to the camera than the man and bike

Noice

No, the boogaloo will be fought in space or possibly on top of a very high mountain.

Now you've spoiled my fetish! Dam YOU!

>Why was there no real backlash when the first assault weapons ban was introduced by Clinton?
Because people trusted the government a lot more back then. It's hard to make people under 40 really understand how different things were back in those days. It was before 9/11, before Gitmo and NSA spying, and before the rise of alternative media that told us stuff the mainstream media didn't want us to hear. The Cold War had just ended, everything seemed safer and more stable than ever. WWIII had been called off, crime rates were dropping, and something very bad happening seemed like a very distant possibility. There was no Alex Jones, no Drudge Report, no Breitbart, no Fox News, Rush Limbaugh was just beginning to get popular, and there sure weren't an endless number of independent YouTubers and bloggers out there, so most people believed whatever the New York Times and CBS News told them because there wasn't much of anyone to tell them different. Oklahoma City hadn't happened. Waco and Ruby Ridge still hadn't sunk in, and anyhow, most people believed what the New York Times told them about it. Politics wasn't anywhere near as polarized as now. People would still cross party lines. The year the AWB was passed, Texas had a Democratic governor and California had a Republican governor - something that's hard to imagine now. And of course, we were a much whiter country back then, too.

There wasn't anything like the modern tactical culture back then, because there didn't seem to be any need for it. The only people who had ARs were survivalist militias out in the sticks. Why would normal people need them? Everything was fine.

Things were so very different back then.

Attached: 90te.jpg (2032x2460, 900K)

mate, I watched your vid; are you a LH shooter w/a LH rifle? If you are we must be brothers!
Any way, you've done a good job producing those vids. BTW back in the '80s 222 was the go-to gun for Roo shooters, what happened?

That's actually a pretty good answer man. After what you've said I agree with and understand a bit more. So things have changed alot what do you think will happen if another AWB band in brought in? Is there enough people who will jack up or is it more likely that the gun owners go underground and just refuse to comply

Attached: 58410343_302802127288031_5443287682284094674_n.jpg (240x240, 11K)

The army started using 5.56 and the surplus ammo used to be sold to the public cheap. 223 calibre became popular and then roo shooting laws got really strict and the surplus ammo stopped. So the 223 just hung around I geuss

Well I saw the vid you made, I'm impressed. You were shooting 270? That's my gun as well, it out shoots 308 @ 600 by a mile!

Attached: Q4BNn8D[1].jpg (640x360, 49K)

Yet, epstein was stilling molesting children

Also nice lewinski

I would say most go under ground and just not comply.

I dont think we have 3%

That's not me in the video amigo. Wish it was

i'm so glad that pic shows us how to use our feet to hold up a perfectly good bipod.

You blokes would do magic with my FLIR weapon sight!