Why hasnt a rifle outdone the ak47 yet?

Its been a while now. Seems like somebody should have made an ar as reliable as an ak but with modern performance.

Attached: 4349B47E-D26A-4659-A91D-1570BEC04DDF.jpg (345x460, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXe-jWY_3zs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bait

Attached: Screenshot_20190709-131157_Instagram.jpg (1080x1496, 669K)

From its introduction into service, AR-pattern rifles have never worked right. It's a design that cannot be unfucked.

AK took longer to get in service as the first version was so shit they had to mill receivers. Wasn't until the 50s and the AKM that they had the gun you know as an AK. Anyways, why would you want a nigger tier rifle?

t. neverserved

t. buttmad arshitters

Attached: 1544910110285.png (743x1120, 62K)

Those army pogs were literal retards.

>pogs

Attached: 081CDE9D-4D07-4C52-A9C3-939A2F62D1B0.jpg (276x183, 26K)

Looks to me like the majority of people in that article were certainly not 11bs

>MUH POGS

Attached: 1557707995752.png (718x368, 28K)

>be pog
>rifle is worn after years of abuse, dirty since the field is harsh
>has an easily remedied malfunction
>don't know how to clear the malfunction because I'm a retarded pog
>gif related
"Brain blast!"
>begin pressing all of my body weight onto the forward assist
>completely brick the gun
"Dangun M16s! Wish I had an AK..."

Converesely;
>be braindead zoomer Jow Forumsnigger
"Man I sure hate jews."
>gif related again
"I know! I'll go buy an AR-15 and blast some kikes!"
>head to local gunstore in my signature wife-beater+suspenders and combat boot combo
>talk to the clerk, ask to look at ARs
>realize I've never had a proper job, only have like 300 bucks to spend
"Hey, what's your cheapest AR?"
>hands me a beat to shit Bushmaster w/ a single hexmag
"I'll take it."
>day of the rope but not really comes
>burst into nearest synagogue, guns blazing
>Bushmaster chokes on the .223 target loads I bought in bulk cause they were the cheapest
"Hey what gives! Fuck ARs man..."

Attached: MinecraftVillagerDotmp4.gif (256x256, 698K)

Have sex

you're a fucking shithead.

AR-15 pattern rifles ARE LITERALLY THE BIGGEST PIECES OF SHIT when it comes to reliability.

Every fucking year, horror stories of them jamming or falling apart come out.

Attached: 1542468331550.jpg (1318x1295, 204K)

Some Ford cars get mechanical trouble during their lifetime. They are... ARE LITERALLY THE BIGGEST PIECES OF SHIT when it comes to reliability.

Every fucking year, horror stories of them jamming or falling apart come out.

You read about it in a forum thread, therefore it must be true.

i think that has more to do with them being one of the most common rifles lately so you're gonna hear more shit about them.

no, they're pieces of shit. confirmed by Army Generals.

Attached: 1559314659701.png (1205x1854, 390K)

General. Not generals. One. Out of 42 currently serving generals and admirals in USA. But surely the others will be pushovers on a matter as insignificant as this?

t. Noguns

neverserved spotted

as usual, k is the easiest board to bait. for anyone who doesn’t know, AKs and ARs both jam if poorly maintained/lubricated. neither will jam if you take care of it. tldr just treat your guns kindly and you will go far.

Bro u need to learn how Generals work
That 2 star was probably offered a sweet “consulting fee” and “ongoing technical advisement fee” for life by some gun rep in a back room deal if he can get their gun a military contract and standardization, just like how that faggit sig p320 didn’t even make it through full testing before they abruptly stopped the trials and awarded it a contract

give them all AK-101 rifles

Attached: 1536474589089.gif (607x609, 514K)

Hilarious watching people in a bait thread get rilled up.

Gimme an AK for anywhere sandy

Gimme an AR for pretty much anywhere else

It's a legitimate question. The mass production of the AK supports someone trying to communist everything you need so let's call ration stamps something besides capitalist currency. People will try to ban rocks if you kill enough people with it.

>Gimme an AK for anywhere sandy
... or cold or hot.

>Anyways, why would you want a nigger tier rifle?

why would someone wants a rifle that JUST WORKS
who knows

The AK-47 was outdone decades ago by the AKM

youtube.com/watch?v=AXe-jWY_3zs

The AK production shifted to AKM trying to copy other rifle designs. Fundamentally if you live in a communist society and need bread, you go work for bread. If you want an AK you get sent to a gulag to make bread and die. You can't go to the bread factory, you make the bread till you die. Someone else works in a factory to make the bread. They make the bread. The people in the AK factory make the parts for the AK. They get the capitalist ration stamps to get the things they are suppose to go do, or they get killed or sent to the place you go do the thing you don't want to do and get killed. A ration stamp isn't capitalist because you're not killed. If you go to the capitalist place everyone else has all the ration stamps and you don't get the rations and you get killed. That's why AK sucks, you get ration stamps instead of currency so you don't get killed. Don't question anyone that gets better not currency than you, because people with currency have done worse with example provided France. So France was capitalist and that didn't work and they got invaded all the time and now they're just losers everyone makes fun of. Wouldn't you prefer to just do this thing till you die instead of having someone kill you for ration stamps? Just do what you get told to do so enough AK's and AKM's get made to give to people so they can do the same thing.

>He fell for the Ratnik AK meme
oh no no no