How messy is a .357 magnum suicide?

How messy is a .357 magnum suicide?

Little brother just offed himself with one, but mom really wants to see the body, and the police are urging her not to because there's barely anything left of his head. I thought you could achieve something like that with a shotgun.

Attached: pepe-confused.png (1024x1024, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/suicide/pregnant-lawyer-commits-suicide-357-revolver/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know a guy who might know.

Attached: R._Budd_Dwyer.jpg (470x543, 80K)

So not very?

He popped himself through the right temple. So I'm a little confused about the logistics here.

What a loser

post proof

Guy I know had something happen. His friend was suicidal and waited till they were drinking and playing Russian roulette. They would drink a beer and the other guy would look at cylinder to make sure it was unloaded. This guy said to his suicidal friend “nah, you’re good. You won’t blow your brains out.” And he smiled a weird grin and said “that’s what you think!” When he was in the kitchen grabbing another beer he loaded another one. It was a .357 or a .44 I can’t remember but it destroyed this guy for a long time, the mess I mean. He had bone fragments in his hair, brains everywhere. So pretty fuckin bad but not the worst thing ever. Definitely closed casket. Sorry for your loss user.

Your mother will see this.

bestgore.com/suicide/pregnant-lawyer-commits-suicide-357-revolver/

>playing Russian roulette
Retards
>look at cylinder to make sure it was unloaded
Pussies. To clarify, they weren't playing russian roulette then?

They weren’t, I think he talked the guy into playing some sort of drunken game based on it just so he could do this. Maybe he was too much of a pussy to die alone.

Was your brother a jew? If so today was a great day.

Kek

I'm very sorry for your loss OP
If they recommend she not see it then she shouldn't
Closure is mostly a myth and it will be the only thing she'll imagine when thinking about her son for the rest of her life.
Sorry you had to go through this man, my condolences to your family.

the look on what's left of his face will haunt her for the rest of her life which will undoubtedly be cut short by the weight of such an intrusive disturbing unforgettable memory.
I'd advise against it.
Remember him as he was and not what he became

A close-contact gunshot with a .357 and HPs may very well be enough to completely mess up someone's head. I would strongly advise your mother not to take a look at the body like says. She should remember her son as he was alive and not have the image of the disfigured body of your brother in her mind.

get on liveleak or something and familiarize yourself with what certain rounds are capable of.
5.56 can gib anything that it hits a bone in, really.

Attached: PICT0382.jpg (238x178, 13K)

juicy

fuck you

Holy shit checked

C Z E C H T

Attached: 26gu7li.gif (200x189, 828K)

CHECKED

This is the highest point in your life

HEXS CZECHED

I took a class in forensic science once and through all the slides of (generally) decaying victims of crimes and sometimes genocides the only picture the teacher gave us a "you can't unsee this next one so I'm warning you now" was a contact gsw to the dome.
Your mom probably should skip the visit and I know condolences from user on this shithole don't mean anything, but sorry for your loss user.
Quality Post, excellent numbers.
At least your brothers death brought something beautiful into this world op.

Attached: 1554836998034.png (638x474, 496K)

Bueno

I have seen several GSW deaths and remember most of them. If I had the choice to see or not see a loved one, I would choose not to. Sorry about your loss.

Checked and fucking kek'd. That post of all things.

Attached: leo.jpg (470x470, 31K)

>hexes
THATS FUCKING 42MGET YOU RETARDED ZOOMER

dumb frogposter

Attached: 1554235144920.png (325x244, 75K)

Attached: 89e.png (1024x498, 96K)

>If they recommend she not see it then she shouldn't
This. Hold her tight.

Completely wasted.

Don't let her see it. Close Casket is much better.

Checkaroni Macaroni

Attached: 1562722998658.gif (353x448, 1.47M)

Attached: 274F5E2E-D788-4370-B1A8-DB26EF38F150.jpg (640x798, 46K)

You know that part in Willy Wonka where they're in the room where everything's made of candy, and someone cracks open a giant ball and a gallon of strawberry jam comes oozing out?
Getting shot with a .357 makes your head look like that.

Attached: 003.jpg (267x200, 17K)

>I thought you could achieve something like that with a shotgun
Look into hard contact GSWs to the head, its a semi well studied phenomena. When you push the barrel hard into the skin it seals the barrel, the bullet punches through the skin/skull and the still burning/expanding gases flow into the cranial cavity which is effectively a sealed container made of bone. Something like a hot .38 spc can cause massive fracturing of the surrounding bone, distortion of facial features, and a rifle like looking wound. A hot .357 magnum from a short or mid length barrel blowing a significant amount of his head away is completely believable.

> a man's suicide led to this juicy user getting hex
Is God real or no just give it to me straight

WHOA

Attached: guest producer sam raimi.jpg (553x413, 96K)

based

I worked with a police forensics team IRL for a few months. Did a fair share of fatality/suicide calls and autopsies. Your brain isn't really a small organ, and only a small part of the brain is a part that'll kill you if it's damaged. So if somebody takes a gunshot wound to the head, and they're dead, that gunshot had to either be precise or big. If it was precise, the police wouldn't give two shits about family seeing him. If police, who see this shit almost daily, say you don't wanna see it...she doesn't wanna see it.
I agree with all the anons saying your mom shouldn't corrupt her memory of her son with the nightmare fuel of seeing the aftermath. It'll be hard for her, I really do get the need for closure, but it honestly would do more harm than good.

Sorry about your brother. That's terrible and fuck all these lowlife sociopaths making jokes about it.

aww yea

Checked

Attached: 1560700797700.jpg (567x562, 64K)

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

For someone who now finds bestgore kinda depressing, can someone describe the video? Link name doesn't say enough.

Attached: 1547271446935.png (300x300, 148K)

I live in a slavic country and about 10 years ago some dudes got drunk and played russian roulette with a polish P64. Yes thats a semiautomatic pistol and yes it really happened though only 1 guy got to play.

Nobody cares. Fuck your trashy family.

checked

top of her head is gone and you can see a bunch of skin and shit ripped off and blood is flowing out with brain matter, one eyeball out and the other is half out

ok edgy 14 year old

you'll look back on this post one day and be ashamed

Can have the gun?

its more embarrassing you think your gonna remember the posts you made on this board in the future lmao

Jesus m8. And she was pregnant too...
Pic semi related.

Attached: 1547437579549.jpg (1577x1057, 594K)

I'll always remember witnessing those cherished trips

Dude weed lmao gets

Attached: ED3F5224-293A-4628-93CE-881EBEDB8022.jpg (639x640, 90K)

Attached: 1562702081146.jpg (872x715, 139K)

hey, user. I know its popular around here to clown on threads like this, but I would like to sincerely say I'm sorry you had to lose your brother like that. I can't imagine what that's like, but if I lost my brother, Jow Forums is the last place I would want to be. More to your question. The .357 magnum is a powerful handgun cartridge. I don't think your mother should see what it did to him. Try to tell her he's gone, and seeing what's left of him will only make the pain worse. Keep him in your memory as he was, because if you see him now -at his very worst- you will never be able to think of him without recalling what he looked like in the end. I'm talking eyes out of their sockets and holes where there shouldn't be. user, remember you aren't alone out there.

Attached: 5845cd230b2a3b54fdbaecf7.png (1250x1598, 115K)

fuck you for helping bump this faggot tranny frog poster bump his thread with your wasted gets

Attached: 1554171449343-ck.jpg (600x532, 42K)

Hhhnnnnngggggg Czecked

nice

Attached: happy 04.jpg (477x638, 167K)

can't tell if wasted
at any rate checked

>those comments

Attached: 1457750938739.jpg (250x189, 7K)

My lil brother did same with his 1911. It could have been open casket, but I forced my mom to not look and close casket because thats not the image a mother should visualze when she is remembering her child.

>How messy is a .357 magnum suicide?
>Little brother just offed himself with one,
Let me be the first to say I'm sorry your brother killed himself, but you don't seem that distressed.
Dunno, its got a lot of blast.

WOAH

Attached: 1561259712327.jpg (600x800, 81K)

because he's a shitposter, you emotional queer.

Checked dog. Congratulations on your six consecutive matching digits. This is the high point of your life.

Why the fuck didn't you save your little brother

The wound isnt very bad from any handgun.

Assuming you're not full of shit and your little brother actually did off himself... I'm sorry. I'm closer to my little brother than any other person, we made it through an extremely abusive childhood together and we were all we had for a long time.
I truly am sorry for your loss user, nothing replaces a brother and a little one is something difficult to lose.
Please, don't let your mother see her child in his current shape. Remember the good in his life and take comfort in knowing that the memory of him is yours to cherish.

stop bumping frogposters you retard

Why didn't he use the super shotty to fight the demons in hell he is up against now?

Czechoslovakia’d

Hmm. Apparently umatrix considers that site to be harmful. I've never seen if block something that was not an obvious tracking domain before. Seems like a blocklist author has some issues with it. And while that's fine if it sticks to umatrix because anyone who uses umatrix is smart enough to know what it does and get around it, useful and informative sites could end up in blocklists used by other applications at the whims of the author. That could include stuff like gun store websites.

You seem disturbingly indifferent.
Maybe you're just trying to fit in, but it's okay to have feelings user.

Dont be mad.

chex’d

Attached: 67F03F27-0C00-43B4-91D3-345FB15A1897.jpg (256x256, 13K)

Checking

Attached: 1561093876027.png (497x732, 487K)

czechd and blaze it

Attached: 1562710035396.gif (452x306, 1.39M)

Checked

Attached: 1561728606604m.jpg (820x1024, 121K)

Probably still in shock and having to manage shit. If:
>no dad to say no to seeing son's remains
And
>mom too hysterical to realize seeing son's remains is a terrible idea
I'm guessing user is just trying to deal with shit and hasn't absorbed the reality of what's happened yet

Watch the video, they recorded the whole damned thing. He shoots himself in the mouth and it all runs out his mouth and nose. It was a mess.

This

Spoken like a true waste of skin.bravo,edge lord.

Attached: THE NUT 2.png (642x763, 1.09M)

Attached: 1522448412550.jpg (373x376, 48K)

Attached: 01b.png (642x488, 155K)