CHESTY RIGS, Pistols and You! (me)

I'm Rolling a chest rig for my S.T.A.L.K.E.R Larp. (for my AR/AK) but I need help identifying the best way to carry a side arm.
>Side arm being: compact dub stack 9mm or basically a makarov sized pistol so nothing HUGE.

Does anyone havae an idea of the best way to carry one? I'm thinking Right hip but i would RATHER no have the weight on my belt.

ideas?

Attached: sposnchestrig.jpg (841x836, 97K)

Leg holster

>2000 and 19 more years and not owning a warbelt.
Warbelt/gunbelt with a drop leg or belt-holster attachment.

Attached: 20190709_212932.jpg (386x962, 96K)

Gear list on that, user?

HSGI Belt and sleave, AmmoPal shotgun mag, Helikon-Tex Bushcraft pouch, Dump Pouch, Med pouch and Admin pouch, G-code belt holster, HSGI pistol taco.

>adding weight to a moving part
have fun wasting energy

Have to dissapoint you but i dont think that stalkers (or loners at least) wear chestrigs
i think they just attach commie ak pouches to the belt and call it a day

Mak or Tok on the inside pocket of your leather jacket, you fag.

>>adding weight to a moving part
>have fun wasting energy

your waistline is literally the centre of gravity of your body. It's the entire reason why heavy backpacks have waist straps.

are you retarded, or are you insinuating that everyone should have a butler with them to carry their gear?

I'm talking about leg holsters

Then just facet it to a straight belt attachment but a properly fitted single-strap leg drop really wont affect you much.

Does anyone else find those chicom rigs fall forward off your shoulders too easy? Unless they're really weighted down I've found mine can just flop around

They are supposed to be crossed in the back.

Attached: s-l300[1].jpg (300x299, 15K)

>drop leg
neverserved detected

I need aesthetic chest rig recommendations as I would like to look well put together during the boogaloo.

Attached: 1562370572495.jpg (1080x988, 152K)

Well I'm fucking retarded. Thanks user

>Warbelt

Attached: retro.jpg (1023x681, 205K)

Sure you want that carbine hook flopping around on your chest?

Comprehensive list of every acceptable chest rig that is readily available without wait times:
Chicom
SADF Pattern 83
Spiritus Systems
Haley (All of them)
Some weird russian shit

IMO a belt holster is the best. It's the most natural draw for me. Tighten your belt, guns aren't that heavy.

I always carry my full size all metal 9mm on my right hip and its not an issue, just have a stiff belt and comfy holster. I really like it with the chest rig I have because there's nothing above it to cause the two pieces of gear to smack into each other.

Forgot pic of gear with stalker setup

Attached: IMG_20181025_031255184.jpg (1440x2560, 394K)

Wear a second belt desu

Attached: 1562568946395m.jpg (1024x529, 56K)

Drop legs are the best option if you are doing anything with vehicles. Just throwing my experience out there from OIF/being a patrol officer

Attached: DBAE109E-B623-4CE4-8985-9A7EE0BB917D.gif (500x259, 494K)

Is that an ALICE rig turned into a chest rig or am I retarded?

Ever tried chest holsters? Accessibility while in vehicles was basically the whole point of them.

Chest is superior if you have no intention of going hands on/fighting someone. It’s easy to pin a gun down on your leg vs chest.

No, user, is just a harness

LBT 7.62 load bearing chest rig

Attached: Rhodesia.jpg (463x1198, 98K)

jesus christ, shorts sure aren't for everyone.

Eagle Industries- Rhodesian Recon Vest, even if you dont like the look get it for the name.

Attached: RRV.jpg (1341x596, 129K)

Look how those knees buckle in.

>muh scar

Show me your gear?

Attached: _20190710_223836.jpg (2140x3800, 1.36M)

Squat more and get some sun rays. This isn't an attack on your character, your background, your purchasing decisions, your finances or whatever else insecure spergs take all criticism as, its purely advice on how to look less gross. You think the Rhodesians you put on a pedestal had pasty white toneless knock-knees? You'll look better, feel better and be able to wear shorts in public without derision.

You made ian smith cry with this post

>THESE are the people spamming black suns all over their social media
you simply cant make this up!

>not carrying big iron as your chest rig in the year of our Lord 1819 + 200
all of you are despicable, please leave America immediately

Attached: IMG_20181018_004411.jpg (294x450, 46K)

Holy crap dude...

>literal twink with black sun patch and an airshit SCAR
never change, Jow Forums

That picture would be ironically better if that guy at least didn't blow that much on a scar only to use AR-10 mags

if you wear one of these plus a pc youre a retard
dont @ me

AHAHAHAHAHA

Sell your gear, get a gym membership and supplements. Your greatest asset in the boogaloo is your meat vehicle. Take care of it.

Beg to differ. Our current society is not ruled by the big meat boys, but by the money boys. This will not change just because society changes.

IMPRESSIVE