Imagine in vesting $2,000 into a gun and $800 of it isn't actually practical and the other $1,200 won't be put to use

Imagine in vesting $2,000 into a gun and $800 of it isn't actually practical and the other $1,200 won't be put to use.

Attached: 1562747964198.png (644x799, 112K)

Imagine being too poor to have nice things.

poorfag cope

Ok I did that. Now what? Great thread.

Investments aren't supposed to be practical. They're supposed to make money. Whether or not they are practical is immaterial. I think you meant to say "spent" rather than "invested".

dubs don't lie.

Is this a poorfag issue or something? I don't understand.

Attached: 20190316_164348.jpg (3264x1836, 2.06M)

why did AR grip designs ever advance past the A1? Its so perfect

Except its not. Its fucking ungainly and at a retarded angle. This meme made by BCM GANG GANG.

I have no idea someone fucked up real hard tho. Only AR I have without an A1 grip is my M4gery for cloning purposes.

Shareblue please go, you're not going to get Jow Forums to suddenly hate guns

buying guns isn't investing

>in vesting

Attached: 67d551d05ad8e28f60ec2c28117d3b12.jpg (600x800, 135K)

imagine having $+1,000 in guns and ammo but $0 in med gear and med training

Attached: 837AADB0-4D9C-425B-9345-8D6FC14CA4CD.jpg (1192x808, 160K)

The idea that every gun purchase is an investment is just as stupid as the idea that it is impossible to invest in guns.

> buy a 1000$ pistol and 500$ worth of upgrades and have a huge gay collection of guns
> get one tapped in boogaloo by the guy who owns 1 or 2 500$ guns but practices constantly and has a faster draw, better tactics, and better groups than you

good thing
> buy a 1000$ pistol and 500$ worth of upgrades and have a huge gay collection of guns
doesnt stop you from practicing, learning tactics, and finding like minded people.

>if you have nice things you don't shoot
Where did this meme come from?

Some people are so poor that if they drop money on upgrade parts then they can't afford ammo or range time anymore.

it is THE premiere poorfag cope on this board. Every poorfag is shooting 1000 rounds of center fire a week, taking 2 classes a month and can shoot 2 inch groups at 300 yards with a J frame revolver while doing a handstand. Anyone that has spent more than $1000 on any firearms purchase only shoots 10 rounds every 3 years and couldnt hit a 10 square foot target from 2 yards away.

It's the pervasive assumption from poors that one cannot spend money to buy quality wares and have enough leftover for plenty of ammo to shoot. Being poor isn't just a lack of funds, it's an entire way of life that alters your perception of the entire world.

Under-appreciated post.

>Investments aren't supposed to be practical. They're supposed to make money.
Maybe you should take some of your AR money and invest it in a dictionary.

If your dictionary confuses a practical tool with a mechanism for making money then I'm quite sure it's not worth purchasing at any price.

Go read

Boomers

>it is THE premiere poorfag cope on this board
Seriously, nothing screams out "I'm a basicass poorfag" like that particular argument.

$1000 in guns isn't a lot
Unless you have the absolute most basic-bitch AR and pistol platforms with no performance multipliers
However it's a good point otherwise

>lol he doesn't have friends
ur fukt kid

Just don't get shot, then you won't need medical training.
Spend your money on gadgets to give yourself hyper awareness and perpetual situational comprehension and you'll never need to use anything greater than a bandaid.

See this is how you know someone is retarded. Just cause you don't collect a bunch of guns doesn't make you poor. If someone owns a quality AR and a glock (maybe a shotgun and a deer rifle also) there is no reason to buy anything else and they can spend the rest of their money on actually shooting instead of on more guns. Newsflash retard, you can only use one gun at a time. Having 10 guns doesn't mean jack shit and not everyone is into "collecting" like some faggot stamp collector. Some people enjoy actually developing the skill of shooting as their main focus and don't hoard objects, that doesn't make them poor. Keep coping though

This might arguably be true
There are some ways to stop anyone from getting within 10 miles without you IDing them

>he can't arm friends and family
>he doesn't have different arms for different roles
never gonna make it

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

I own a gucci AR, a ricer glock and a cheap shotgun.
> you can only use one gun at a time
no one claimed otherwise
>Having 10 guns doesn't mean jack shit
no one said it did, this post is pure projection.
>that doesn't make them poor
you complaining about a $1000 handgun is what revealed you to be poor

Let him know that you know best
'Cause after all you do know best
Try to slip past his defense
Without granting innocence
Lay down a list of what is wrong
The things you've told him all along
Pray to God, he hears you
And I pray to God, he hears you

And where did I go wrong? I lost a friend
Somewhere along in the bitterness
And I would have stayed up with you all night
Had I known how to save a life

I dont need friends, I bought a CVlife plate carrier with ar500 plates. Ill be a walking juggernaut in shtf. Have fun with your "friends and family" cope while im functionally invincible

> you complaining about a $1000 handgun is what revealed you to be poor
I don't have a problem with a 1k rifle. I have a problem with a 1k pistol, there is no practical reason for a pistol to cost 1k+.

based ar500 poster

he thinks hes going to be invincible in shtf because he bought a Chinese plate carrier

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 58K)

*gets shot in the pelvis*
Good night, thanks for playing

>>my arbitrary distinctions are better than yours

guys he's literally invincible because he has multi-hit steel armor
like bullets are copper and copper < steel in terms of strength so that means he's invincible

also
>you fucking retards can't see the oozing sarcasm

>the guy angrily raging about expensive guns things ar500 armor is a good idea
like clockwork

There is no evidence that it's the same guy lmfao
see you're biting the b8 when they don't even have the same writing style

too poor to spend 500 more is also too poor to spend 500 on bullets.

They are
But really though, explain to me why high end 1911s regularly cost 1k+ when you can get quality ars for that price, the ars require a lot more material and machining to manufacture. If you are paying a grand or more for a pistol you are being robbed blind. That fancy 1911 is in fact inferior to a 500$ glock, or 600$ ppq, it's just stupid to pay that much and it doesn't buy skill is my point

I'm not the guy who posted the plate carrier shit

>There is no evidence that it's the same guy lmfao
im
and
>too poor to spend 500 more is also too poor to spend 500 on bullets
I dont need bullets when I already have high level skill and ar500 plates.
fuck off stop pretending to be me

Attached: 82924.png (986x624, 75K)

OP here. My point isn't that you that $2,000 is too much for a gun. My point is that YOU will never need over a $2,000 gun.

Attached: 20180615_102726-576724.jpg (569x900, 165K)

Get exposed, kike

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-10-12-48-41.png (1024x768, 148K)

see the pic in
its literally the same retard

bet
I've already needed it

see easy to edit an inspect element lmfao

fake news

Attached: 42321.png (822x238, 43K)

>you are being robbed blind
you got robbed blind when you bought a condor teir plate carrier lmao

>Imagine being too poor to have nice things.

back to africa you go nigger

Attached: 646d79d779a6df74b68a37a40f00776f.jpg (640x360, 79K)

>Astolfo will never gib u succ

Attached: C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg (800x450, 46K)

>explain to me why high end 1911s regularly cost 1k+ when you can get quality ars for that price, the ars require a lot more material and machining to manufacture.

High-end 1911's have a lot of hand-fitting. AR's don't.

>That fancy 1911 is in fact inferior to a 500$ glock
Better how? Capacity-wise? Yeah, the glock stomps the 1911. Trigger-wise? No, the 1911 stomps the glock.

>and it doesn't buy skill is my point
Agreed completely. Just understand that "money doesn't buy skill" is a totally different argument than "$1k rifles are reasonable but $1k pistols are not".

You mean YOU will never need a $2000 gun, because you're not good enough to need it.

i cri

Imagine going to the bank to get a loan for a car.

imagine spending hundreds of dollars just for a "nicer" trigger, all while ignoring the 1911s pitfalls

even gucci glock fags have more self respect than you.

>working man's handgun
>a Glock priced higher than an HK
Kek

homo

>need
It's called the Bill of Rights not needs REEEEE!

where did you get that dust cover?

I had it custom engraved.

Attached: WP_20170607_006.jpg (3072x1728, 1.73M)

Oh god, please go back to your general

Attached: 1553899379431.gif (217x199, 384K)

Nice rant boomer

I haven't been there beyond brief posting spells in like a year, dingus. Now I just roam the board, infecting whatever thread catches my fancy.

Attached: WP_20170710_024.jpg (3072x1728, 1.5M)

Just buy an old Mosin for 200 bucks

How fat are you

while you're not as bad as wgws, I wish you'd stop posting.

Tripfags do not know subtlety or when to post as anonymous.

Imagine spending over 10 grand on a gun collection, but not owning body armor or night vision.

some people are just into guns, I get it, but the average kommando should be prepared. Used PVS-14's with autogating start at $1800, and they're worth their weight in gold.

Body armor is fairly cheap too. Don't get ar500 though, unless you have an extensive coating. Quality ceramic plates start at $200 each.

For the same price as ONE scar, you can get absolutely kitted.

Not very.
I am not subtle and I will not be an user. :^

I don't need to imagine, I'm living it.

Kill yourself, faggot

What, you want people to only have one choice? Sounds like something a communist would say.

fat

You're an out lier.

OP checking in again. I personally don't give a shit what you spend your money on and everyone should own a well functioning rifle.

>"Working mans gun"
>"1500-1600$"
I dislike poorfags just as much as the next person, but seriously? You can buy at least three new 9mm pistols for the price of that, or build a pretty good AR. I'll never understand how someone can justify spending north of $1,000 on a single Glock build just for aesthetic purposes.
>ib4 poorfag

Attached: Buzz Hmm.jpg (200x211, 7K)

Probably at dustcover4ants.com

Contrary to what your parents/wife tell you, you don't have to justify every gun you purchase.
You can buy a gun because it's nice and you want it. In most shootings it won't matter anyways.

You sound like a man that has never been around boat or plane people. Thousands of dollars for a few hours of use. Sure guns can be an expensive hobby but not the worst. Wisk I put 2k into a safe queen instead of racing qwads 2 years ago. Gun would still shoot.