Can't fight

>can't fight
>be racist white boy
>carry a ghost gun because "muh gubment"
>shoot a black kid because you got scared
>go to the pen
>shotcaller wants to split your wig and bust your cheeks

What is the best way to make a shank Jow Forums?

Attached: 2yl2hbg92u021.jpg (1125x616, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMk7Rd89zvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just PC up, bitchboi

>go to jail for shooting a black

simple, you join a white power gang

>Shooting a nig
>Getting caught
What are you? A Onions Boy?

>wanting to spend your sentence with snitches and chomo's
>implying some guy off the mainline isn't going to PC up just to get to you

can you rewrite that in english? i don't speak illiterate nigger

>implying white power gangs are actually about white pride

With that kind of paperwork you are going to end up putting in all the shit work and will just get a longer sentence because of it

was watching a documentry this guy made a knife out of jello. He took some jellow put water in it. shapped it and let it dry.

I also here some dude made it out of poop could be a lie. The prisiners also make bows as well they put shit in the end of bows and fire it at people causing an infection apprently it works

>illiterate nigger
you're wrong. that's not the voice of a nigger, it's the voice of a white nerd who believes spending money on tools for violence can make up for never building confidence or personal agency.

>attack guards immediately when you get to prison
>go to solitary
>repeat everytime they try to put you in gen pop

You will end up on 23/1 lockdown in a max security facility with way more time than you started out with and you might go insane but your butthole will probably be alright.

>violence
>no personal agency
sounds like a nigger

>With that kind of paperwork you are going to end up putting in all the shit work and will just get a longer sentence because of it

like I care, I'm obviously serving life in this scenario. I may as well find some protection and make useful relationships. I'm not just going to sit in a hole in PC for the rest my days looking over my shoulder.

It's sad that they have all day for years to hone their melee skills and physique and none of them can kill with their bare hands. Must be all the semen injections.

There's no way to make up for not growing up as a nigger on the street who's been fighting since they could walk. So if you're not looking for any and every advantage you can get you're a fucking moron.

If you're not cheating you're only cheating yourself.

Attached: 1559965201192.jpg (500x319, 45K)

>and none of them can kill with their bare hands.

um, people get beat to death all the time in prison

you're still not getting it: that dude doesn't believe in violence, he believes spending money on weapons can be a substitute for violence.

There is a force every person exerts on the world to push back everything else that could exist. It's called a personality and in normal cases, it makes us interesting. In extreme cases like prison, you gotta push harder.
OP doesn't want to have a personality, he wants to have a gun. He believes spending the money will compensate

Sorry the audio is shit:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMk7Rd89zvM

take your ooga booga loving ass somewhere else pussy

LOL you wanna know how I know you've never been around real violence or habitually violent people? I can tell you this: If you get put into gen pop you will sink or swim.

Attached: 1552661031943.jpg (500x750, 67K)

>needs a gun because he got no hands

Someone is asking to get his cheeks busted

literally this thread. also OP is gay, tyrone gonna have fun tonight.

Attached: No-1.jpg (364x428, 23K)

>There's no way to make up for not growing up as a nigger

> implying whites don't do OK in prison collectively and individually
> implying you can't exercise and learn to throw a punch and be 90 percent better off
> implying that you don't build respect for fighting, win or lose
> implying that you gotta lose

again with the nigger speak
i can't understand your big lipped babbling tyrone

With ammonia and iodine.
Explosive shiv.

yeah, I wanna know why you think I haven't been around violence and the habitually violent.
I really wanna know

Big Herc is unironically based.

Or just sit bored in your cell for 6 months.

>This
Irl jail and prison is being uncomfortable drinking warm water and being bored.

a sock filled with heavy (metallic) items. Why would you attempt to shank someone when you can do this?

>pussy
I told you that a tool won't save you from the fact that you must have personal strength to make it
but sure, I'm the pussy

>retarded 40k poster to try to prove he’s hard
Yikers

Or maybe you can just fucking do your time like a normal person?

As if you ADHD riddled millennials can survive solitary. You got snitches and chomo's who end up begging to get out of PC even if they know they are gonna get their wigs split because solitary for long periods of time is pure torture

No it isn't.
I just played mental games and enjoyed different states of mind.

I hope you and your family get raped by real niggers you larping faggot.

for a normal human, solitary is damaging

not even pretending to be an argument: CHECK
mad af: CHECK

Solitary doesn't even guarantee that you will be safe as many prisons intentionally have no cameras in those areas. A guard on the take might just decide to let someone in real quick

If you need contact with others yes.
But those are also the preening drama queens that stab each other over lunch table arrangements.

Truth is, most people who end up in solitary do so because of contraband.
I got caught with a gameboy.

Summer: Check
Underage: Check

Niggers are not good at fighting. They are good at ambushing those whom they perceive as vulnerable. Most will rout if they think you are a threat.

confirmed to have never left county

I'm In alaska.
Maybe is different here.

>If you need contact with others yes.
we already covered that with "normal"

why do you post? are you even smart enough to read these words I am writing to you?

Also, it was assault 2 and reckless endangerment of a child because I kicked an israeli child down a flight of stairs.

lol you would never survive a lvl 4 yard on the mainland with that kind of paperwork

i can't imagine getting to the point where that was what I bragged about

>cringeposter
Yikes

Strange, all I caught where jokes about being a nazi

i already told you your nigger babble is indecipherable for normal people

>muh torture
If someone is asocial, they probably just have to deal with the boredom. But I can sit for a few hours daydreaming and be fine. Though, whether OP is some kind of clingy "I'm a mammal I need constant social interaction" type is an entirely different matter. Kinda ironic now that I think about it- I'm not the one stuck dealing with this situation, but I probably would handle solitary much better than OP. Do niggers really break just because nobody's around to watch them shuck and jive? I figured as much but wasn't sure.

Colored: check

Actually, most humans break if they are alone in a room.

Did you ever leave county? Alot of state pens you better be showing up with your paperwork so your clique knows what is up with you. Many career criminals don't take kindly to people who hurt kids

solitary could be fun

Attached: DJ8elZlU8AEy48e.jpg (533x553, 62K)

Life in prison for shooting a nigger lol no no they give out medals for that sort of thing. Slap on the wrist for the media attention at best.

Attached: 1552705526182.jpg (2500x1564, 518K)

Aj to Palmer medium security for 6 months

Also worth it, because I damaged her reproduction parts

As said at my trial, I am unrepentant and ide kill every single jew if i could

> fell for the meme that jews actually exists
> willing to commit violence
> totally ineffective
8/10 par for the course. you aren't important; we aren't impressed
you hurt a kid, dude. by our standards, you're a poopoo head.
if we judge you by your own standards, you are a failure

not only are you a braggart, you're also a weakling

Correctional officers will fuck you up if you attack them.

Yeah, most are like that. They need social interaction constantly. But I have always felt quite different. Like social interaction is mostly a mask I'm forced to wear but I am usually fine by myself- I just have to pretend to have friends or appear normal so people don't red flag me. It's a rather odd feeling, constantly having to work at appearing social and "normal," but I've wondered what would happen if I just fucked off into the wilderness for a while and didn't have to interact with anybody for an extended period of time.

niggers aren't people user so you wouldn't go to jail. you'll be an hero.

Attached: 1555486139074.jpg (650x829, 188K)

She can't breed now.

I am. It's ok to kill Jewish and israeli children

Jew kids are primary targets

> posting three times to defend violence against children
i'm just glad you're not my problem.

it is true moishe

But it's ok to kill Jewish and israeli children, don't you browse Jow Forums?

i'm not calling you a liar, i'm calling you a faggot
like, you're telling me these things because you want to believe you did something important and you hope i agree

could you even post a news story from the event? did anybody even notice?

>Everyone who hates jews is samefag
>Didn't notice number of posters went up

Lmao this is spot on

Prison Talk is an oddly comfy channel.

Attached: IMG_4718.png (380x554, 119K)

> tells people to build personal strength and get moving in life
> yup thats a jew
pol is such a retarded

>not putting nigs fingerprints on the gun
>tell lawyer kid pulled gun on you, there was a fight but you got the gun and was able to shoot him first
>its ghost gun so can't be traced
Even a public defender could convince a jury.