Canada General

New here? Want a firearm license? Read this: pastebin.com/Ndb2jSAu

Previous thread:

Attached: 1557731743039.png (490x621, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kx4Uzp9N18o
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pYdvxBxHX2U
youtube.com/watch?v=bjb75geCcMI
youtube.com/watch?v=OGeJ545BWRA
youtube.com/watch?v=FlNmQJchNyQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lMSOvK76vPU
youtube.com/watch?v=w34fSnJNP-4
youtu.be/dzPq-UwQoSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please remember to comply.

Attached: STAR.png (5129x5000, 3.35M)

Stay hydrated boys

Attached: 1547506293289m.jpg (681x1024, 159K)

nyet

Attached: 1562741025811.gif (245x400, 959K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kx4Uzp9N18o

Good tunes cangen ?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pYdvxBxHX2U

Pulls on my heart strings

>be me
>building a fence on my farm
>a bunch of indians in an SUV drive on to my property
>"Sorry to bother you friend, but we were on our way to return a library book and volunteer at the soup kitchen and we got a flat tire."
>Grab the tokarev off my hip and point it at them
>I bought the tokarev because it was made by serbs who hate muslims just like me.
>Order them to get on their knees and they complied and begged for their lives
>Called Brad Wall and Doug Ford and told them what I was about to do.
>They told me the council of white patriarchy and colonialism approved this action and to proceed with great haste
>One of trespassers got up and ran to the SUV
>My erection tears open the fly of my jeans as I run after him
>I fire into the back of his head
>The rest ran off, oh well, their time will come later
>The RCMP arrives and they high five me.
>Screen fades to black
>Title emerges
>"STANLEY/BOUSHIE: A CBC/APTN collaboration Spring 2020"

You make fun but that case was huge for Canadian self defence rights

Delusional he got acquitted because his gun "misfired"
This has set zero precedent in regards to self defence

>the m&p 15 sold out everywhere

Attached: 1562442881720.png (884x874, 714K)

youtube.com/watch?v=bjb75geCcMI

Attached: 12341324321412.jpg (1200x1602, 987K)

Eastern canada?
More like gay

it's not NR so why would you even want one. also who is she she's a qt

Fuck soup just don't scald yourself.

>:) music
youtube.com/watch?v=OGeJ545BWRA

I liked it first when it was called Sleep.
youtube.com/watch?v=FlNmQJchNyQ

Attached: CGN mod organized crime (1).jpg (1024x738, 102K)

Dont talk to me or my prohib ever again

Attached: Screenshot_20190710-224424_Gallery.jpg (1080x885, 447K)

Yeah that record is nice. A patrician choice

>TIL hangfire defence will protect me from all evils.

Attached: gun tt33.jpg (1280x960, 361K)

LOL @ H.A

>9mm para
How are those Zastavas?

Matt Pike and Cisneros got Sleep back together- they're touring Canada. Got my ticket for Sept!

Attached: guns family celebration.jpg (640x640, 119K)

The slide is really smooth compared to my m57 but it sent fliers everywhere, it might be the 9mm though because im having the same problem with my fns and i handed it off to the ispc RO and he had the same issue
Never buy American eagle 124g holy shit its so fucking bad
Seems to like Remington umc and actually puts rounds where you want them
Hilariously the baby browing 25 in that pic btfo both by a longshot

Thanks for the heads up! ill look into that

Attached: skout.jpg (720x468, 81K)

I'd fuck every single one of the, even the men.

Gross only 2nd from the right bottom is fuckable

yeah self defense is what I call running after a truck to shoot someone through the window

Is there a reason for me to get the regular fns9 over the long slide variant?

Not him, but I do 99% of my shooting at a range, and the AR is the objectivley best gun on the Canadian market, for range plinking

Get neither because they both with fire out of battery if it's a CDN model
Get the 509 or the five seven

Based & redpilled.

Druggie stoner music....fucking hour long songs of guitar bass & drums droning on and repeating the verse like 6 times....I like.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lMSOvK76vPU Wand

>problem 1 with the fns-9
>if the trigger is pulled while the slide is back it shouldn't fire since its out of battery and depressing the trigger should lock it
>however sometimes the trigger resets if to this position if the slide is back a few thou and will go off from any vibration
>irrelevant for non CC/range only fags
>this is what it looks like in bad condition 1
If you use a holster or want to do drills this gun is unsafe a replacement striker can be ordered by grech outdoors but theve seemingly started to ignore all.fns owners even though they are the fnh repair place of canada

Attached: 15628284660844300194015515303081.jpg (4032x2268, 2.74M)

Also, Hank III is fucking based.

>this is a fully cocked fns 9 notice the difference in the trigger placement

Attached: 1562828593064952430246198195379.jpg (4032x2268, 2.67M)

Even for multigun, this shouldn't occur because you're supposed to keep your booger finger off the trigger until ready to fire.

Problem 2 although hard to replicate irl is of you pull the trigger when the slide is back the motion of it traveling forward and will engage the striker and discharge a round
Very dangerous for people with poor trigger discipline since racking the slide or releasing it with a depressed trigger will discharge a round
Stick to the 509 or five seven

Still its an error that shouldn't exist within a firearm even though its wholly irrelevant for most fun owners
I don't want a gun going off because it was pushed out of battery and the safety mechanism failed

>57
What's the difference between the fns and 509? Also grech outdoors reviews are pretty scathing.

Just a bad striker which grech refuses to replace even though FNH had sent them a bunch
Aswell as the 509 is more comfy and slightly moar accurate

Anybody here have the Glock 48? I'm kinda tempted, they look slick. How do you guys feel about them?

that's what you get for not going with Glock you retard

Grech are awful from everything I've read. Had a CZ 527 which had its stock crack after like 50 or so rounds, Grech was the only place to do warranty work for CZ before wolverine started doing it. I ended up selling the gun because I'd rather do that then send it to Grech and either get the gun back in worse condition, or not repaired at all after waiting for a year.

every fucking thread we tell you to get the 19/17 instead.

>mfw everyone else gets woken up by Amber Alerts but not me because I turned them off

Nothin' personal, kiddo

Attached: 1562532900576.jpg (996x868, 117K)

based and redpilled

literally turned off all emergency alerts months ago, couldn't care less whether its an amber alert aka domestic dispute or literal nukes are falling

anyone here import parts through irunguns? can you just send them the links/parts names?

Attached: 1562534027720.jpg (420x315, 21K)

go read up on the process on cgn, you obviously have no idea what the fuck you're doing.

Just shoot them an email. If they say no, try asstech

Attached: 1562777314919.png (612x554, 303K)

Fuck you arse cee

Do frogs really do this?

Attached: HnmVWkT (1).jpg (800x800, 67K)

Nobody makes a pistol like Gaston!

>building a fence
You mean building a cross and dousing it in gas

tokgang

Attached: 1518485708734.png (1662x1100, 1.93M)

thank you BASED Tokarev

youd like that wouldnt you

Attached: 1562788673628.jpg (1836x3264, 2.47M)

>tfw $900 to spend on funs but can't decide what to get.

What dont you have?

>Glock 19 4th gen (cuz cheaper than 5th gen)
>M&P 2.0 9mm
>M&P spot 2 (If I can even find one)
>Tok
>GSG Mp49 9mm
I've been plinking with .22 for awhile now and want something with more of a punch.

If you really need a 9mm pistol just get the Glock dont bother with other polymer striker fired guns.

For NR PCC get the Ruger PCC or save a bit more and get a Beretta Cx4chan

Avoid the GSG anything theyre meme guns.

Dont bother with the Tok lol its a shitty meme.

get a g19 / g17

>YOUR LICENSED IS IN INITIAL PROCESSING

WHY IS OUR FEDERAL SYSTEMS SO FUCKING SLOW

Attached: 1561231425334.gif (295x262, 3.98M)

If the G48 is a financial success, it'll encourage more companies to make Canada-Compliant guns.

>delusional to think it was made for Canada
It was made for fucking ban states where there are 10 round mag limits, Canada just happened to be a happy coincidence.

Show me a single fucking county in the US that requires 106mm barrels.
Glock's own fucking reps said it was made specifically to meet Canadian legal requirements.

youtube.com/watch?v=w34fSnJNP-4

the glock 43x is made for the USA retard
the glock 48 is just a glock43 with extra barrel length just so it can be Canadian legal. its literally the Canadian compliant pistol.

I own a g19 and 17 and i would say the G48 is a good entry level glock for newguns or women to get a nice 9mm. Its not as customizable as other glocks, but its still a good feel to it.

I wouldn't be surprised if they released a new G48 with modular backstraps in a few years.

If they do sell enough. I know my shop here had 18 G48s and now they are down to only 4.

I've got bear paws, so I'm probably better off getting a 17 or 19, but smol guns a cute.

Attached: Canadian NAA Earl.jpg (662x525, 86K)

See my problem is that i'm a handlet and some guns are too dumby thicc for me to get a good grip on lmao

Attached: 1562514578286.jpg (735x576, 265K)

>If the G48 is a financial success, it'll encourage more companies to make Canada-Compliant guns.
they already did this because of the Cdn G19 you dummy. the larger aftermarket and mag compatibility of the g19/g17 makes the g48 a retarded choice.

The 43X is becoming really popular in the US and those even use the same guide rod and spring as the 48. It's really only a matter of time before aftermarket shit comes out for it.

The only thing i'm turning in is some FUCK OFFs right here.

Attached: homemadefuckoffs.jpg (677x602, 64K)

Based rickyposter

>be me
>fudd is selling a tree oh ate raffle
>go to him
>see rifle
>..... its a rusted to shit abused bubba'd mosin nagant
>tells me it doesn't feed right and has to use a hammer to get the bolt open after firing.
>mfw he was feeding this mosin 308 ammo
>ask him if he shot it
>yes several times at the range
>holy fuck this guy is still alive somehow
>wanted 500
>explain to him this is a mosin and not a 308
>this takes 7.52X54R
>gives me funny looks
>says "dis uh russian 308...?" in a question
>offer 150 bucks for his safety
>gets offended
>I leave

jesus fuck i thought fudds were just a meme for greentext stories.

This guy was one of the very oldfarts who ended up just getting a license without doing any courses and shit and upgraded to PAL.
Bless the canadian firearms safety course holy fuck i'm Full SHALL but i see why we need such a retard filter, or at the very least educate people.

Attached: 1560128375298.png (900x702, 376K)

7.62x54* fuck my fat fingers but fuck sakes i coudn't believe it

Attached: Rimless 45-70.jpg (246x324, 15K)

youtu.be/dzPq-UwQoSw

What would a regular 308 round do to a mosin

I don't know much about 54r but how the fuck did this even chamber in the first place

Image search "case head separation" with safe search off.

Never mind, I'm retarded and I was thinking of another caliber than 308 for some reason

How is this fudd still alive and not disfigured holy fuck

Attached: 1544331136475.jpg (500x500, 26K)

That’s why he asked

Fuck IRG
Message Darius the great from Chadtech, he’s a helpful guy and doesn’t fuck you like IRG does.

Did any of you get one of those wanstalls loot boxes?

absolutely retarded zoomer shit they should be shot for trying to make those a thing

>loot boxes in real life
what level of zoomer are we on

Attached: 1558215764037.gif (640x480, 1.26M)

I want a psa ar15 build kit. But am too much of a brainlet to properly price them out.
Irg has them in stock in their USA store.
Chadtech does not.
How much would this cost me all in from each one of the guys?
I usually just buy locally but you can't finish an ar for cheaper than this.

Our oil industry is the biggest recipient of welfare in the country. Alberta fags need to stfu because they’re the biggest welfare queens around

Wtf guys I just called to get my PAL number and they said I can't order firearm online without license in hand, and I slipped up by telling them I wanted to purchase a firearm online. So I told them I'd just buy ammo, but the lady told me you can't own ammo without holding a license either(which I thought was BS as the law says you simply can't buy ammo without license not own it). So I said I didn't need my number because I didn't want to seem suspicious. Did I get some person who doesn't know what they're talking about or did everyone fail to mention this the 20 times I've seen getting your PAL number talked about here? I'm fucking mad now.

Did you record the call?

No

>such a cuck he's afraid of owning restricteds
everyone point at the NR only cuck and laugh

Attached: 1509585241919.gif (322x178, 2.56M)

You can order shit as long as you have your license number, the bitch was just a retard.

Unironically kill yourself you easternfag, alberta has more of a reason to separate then quebec. Yeah, we get money to keep an actual real industry going, so we rake is metric fuck tons of net worth and profit thats stolen to fucking keep the rest of canada from falling apart.

Imagine all that juicy money disappearing after alberta leaves or join the US. It would literally be the balkanization of canada and turn it into 3rd world shit hole instantly instead of its current its current slow pace.

Well she said I could order but once the gun is in my hands if I don't have my physical license it'd be illegal.