What's the point of guns if shooting someone gives you PTSD?

What's the point of guns if shooting someone gives you PTSD?

Attached: le monke.jpg (553x552, 38K)

Attached: 87C7AB4F-4EF5-442F-88EB-CCC43B9F1888.png (500x503, 137K)

ptsd is a meme for gibs

>shooting someone gives you PTSD?
This is not a given - besides PTSD>death.

Im so glad so many people here also dont believe in this ptsd shit.
Its like saying a kid eating mostly sugar is ADHD.
>oh no I had stress in my life once
>life disabling PTSD FOREVER as an excuse

The mind is everything. People who ignore mental fitness are the people who get PTSD, or the people that are just emotional messes in general.

Training your mind isn't something you can simply routine ala constant physical exercise, instead, you just have to constantly introspect. Think about why you do everything that you do, why you should or should not do something, what mistakes you have made in the past and how you could've hopefully will do better.

for most people, yeah, but it's also real -- it's just that the real thing is rarer than you would believe from the legions of pogues who heard a mortar alarm a couple times and claim it gave them PTSD.
nah, that's 100% bro science. sufficient trauma can give anyone PTSD.

But user, that's difficult and will make me sad!! :( :( :( :( living off government cheese is soooooo much easier!

to live and enjoy the PTSD

PTSD allows you to sue the family of the person you shot for emotional distress

shit happens, you either recover from it and move on or you dwell on it and fall behind.

Why would shooting a shitbag give me ptsd? Im more important and valuable to society.

Why would shooting someone give me ptsd? If I’m shooting someone it will probably be
A a violent subhuman shitskin
Or
B a white trash subhuman
Neither of which I’d feel bad about doming, especially A.

There's a whole lot of wrong in this thread so let me lay down some knowledge right quick.

Your brain is plastic, and like a muscle it adapts to how it is being used. It grows and adapts to its environment, for example if a big dog chases you as a kid and it scared you, your brain will lay down a physical, structural pathway that says "big dogs are scary" in an effort to help you survive. You will likely avoid big dogs for most of your life unless for some reason you have a good experience with a big dog, then the pathway relaxes. You might even end up not being scared of the dog.

PTSD happens when something so intense and so scary happens your brain goes a little overboard building this "Hey this is bad, avoid this" pathway. This pathway is too sensitive and creates a reaction that is too strong, causing intense fear, aggression and panic in the sufferer. These memories are difficult to diffuse, but beta blockers given to soldiers immediately after a traumatic event have managed to reduce cases of PTSD forming. Intentionally triggering an episode and administering adrenaline blockers also has been found to help weaken the feelings of fear with PTSD memories.

Take care of your minds, anons.

>t. Someone who caught the PSTD and managed to become healthy again with some clever therapy

Attached: 8B9AAA27FBA34C0E95B4E0C6C18E4322.jpg (700x697, 51K)

>I took shots at dshk,pkm, and ak muzzle flashes at about 500-1000m, granted it was also my whole squad. we only investigated 2 of these harassing fire sites, one had a blood trail and the other a body.
honestly im living just fine, my biggest regret is that I will probably never fight in a conventional war, at most a boogaloo

Attached: a5148fd078633e33edacb8a744748563.jpg (1500x2206, 498K)

cringe

>Intentionally triggering an episode and administering adrenaline blockers also has been found to help weaken the feelings of fear with PTSD memories.
is this something that could be useful for other mental disorders characterized by anxiety attacks? i was lucky enough to escape the service without PTSD, but i am mentally unwell despite long term treatment and concerted effort.

Holy shit that's a great idea. I'm totally going to try and claim I have PTSD when I get out of the army and get free money for it.

Also, not true.

I'd rather get PTSD than get killed or have my family harmed.

Fuck off back to Antifa, you commie scumbags.