Jow Forums music

What are you listening to Jow Forumsommandos?

Attached: 1231.jpg (523x523, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFW1Hu35tsw
youtu.be/uoaoXRNZLVo
youtu.be/TkzK2jubKeA
youtu.be/GygEAcFFMVs
youtu.be/l4Cr87-GCxI
youtube.com/watch?v=SMJ7pxqk5d4&t=1402s
youtu.be/NRWQYLXUBOM
youtube.com/watch?v=axkOqrLtDXo
youtube.com/watch?v=j8xoV-v1Yl0
youtube.com/watch?v=_ChWhEYpVC0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=JFW1Hu35tsw

A little ditty called “Check the fucking catalog before you post a new thread”

>the thread image doesn't consist of Sabaton

disregarded

Check the catalog
also
>actually liking shitmetal like Sabaton
Teenager confirmed.

Do you know how I know you are Amerimutt?

>shitbaton

Cringe.

youtu.be/uoaoXRNZLVo

youtu.be/TkzK2jubKeA

youtu.be/GygEAcFFMVs

youtu.be/l4Cr87-GCxI

Attached: 1561405350881.png (500x333, 44K)

Fucking this

Sabaton is only good in Swedish.

youtube.com/watch?v=SMJ7pxqk5d4&t=1402s

>sabaton's totally rad brah!

Attached: Overwhelmed themovie.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

Can someone explain to me why and how exactly is Sabaton bad? I enjoy Iron Maiden, Pantera, Megadeth, Motorhead, Slayer, etc.. I guess mainstream stuff when it comes to metal. Which other bands do also have similar stuff as Sabaton and have been on the scene for some time now (really asking, since I would like to expand my horizon on this)? They are very popular in EU and I've never heard anyone talk shit about them outside internet. Most of the songs sound good and lyrics cut deep glorifying the past, so I don't really understand the hate. If there is any band that you would recommend to a normie when it comes to metal, Sabaton seems perfectly fine, since it's simply glorifying the past and brave soldiers who fought.

Attached: 1562264792074.jpg (773x645, 82K)

There's a subset of metal fans who equate obscurity and complexity with quality.

Sabaton is fine. Their songwriting is simplistic sure but it's not like they advertise themselves as virtuosos.

Probably just being contrarian because OP got snotty about being called out for the duplicate thread.

Im a fan of Sabaton, I have most of their songs in my playlist, I just prefer them in Swedish.

youtu.be/NRWQYLXUBOM

>Can someone explain to me why and how exactly is Sabaton bad?
>Most of the songs sound good and lyrics cut deep glorifying the past, so I don't really understand the hate. If there is any band that you would recommend to a normie when it comes to metal, Sabaton seems perfectly fine, since it's simply glorifying the past and brave soldiers who fought.
You just answered your own question, retard.

Attached: ssa baton.png (500x811, 477K)

So something is automatically bad, if it's not obscure like the other user said? Of course there will be more normies enjoying their music, but I don't see how that makes their music shit. Just because someone doesn't want to listen to music about gore and blood for the sake of being more "metal", doesn't translate into them being more retarded and band being shit.

Attached: 1562734888398.png (1062x942, 301K)

Some people are just fucking retard snowflakes. They can love a song with all their heart but when that song becomes popular they will turn 180° and hate it, because its no longer their special snowflake song.

>the lyrics cut deep glorifying the past
The cringe lyrics are the main reason why I stopped listening to them and their instrumentals are mediocre at best

Attached: r11222211.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

Literary nobody thinks they are cringe, unless you are the biggest dense autistic cherry picker in the world.
Anyway, I guess the same people that hate Sabaton would love them, if they came out today and had less than 10k views on youtube and weren't big. case closed

Attached: 1562493713113.gif (504x504, 765K)

>80:2

my sides are now in such an orbit indonesia will never reach kurwa mać xD

Fuck all of you guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=axkOqrLtDXo

Sabaton, like all power metal, is gay as fuck.

Attached: 1261-Sodom-Agent-Orange.jpg (1100x1100, 279K)

Okay, retard.

good argument

Can't imagine why anyone would find this cringe. So cool!

Attached: fucking mall ninjas.jpg (800x520, 112K)

>outfit = music

did you pass elementary school?

the music is worse

when you leave kindergarten you might understand

>the minority of global population that listens to metal aggress among this small minority that Sabaton is a good band, if you don't take into account the 5% among this small minority that hate them for being popular and having to feel like edgy snowflakes
>Furthermore, other metal bands and metal song writers like them and have nothing bad to say about them for the most part, since they understand the creative effort that is put into music and respect creators

Yet here you are, the biggest edgy motherfucker that just can't like or respect something for the sake of having to feel special, despite the majority of minority understanding why they are fine

If you honestly think that the majority of metal fans like sabaton go post about them on a metal forum and see the responses you get. Them being more popular than the average metal band has nothing to do with why people don't like them. It's because they are a bunch of manchildren who write about war like its a table top game.

> It's because they are a bunch of manchildren who write about war like its a table top game.

so, it's back to the argument that they aren't obscure and complex enough for a snowflake like you?

Keep projecting. I don't like them because they are corny. Full stop. Popularity has literally nothing to do with it. I like slayer after all, one of the most popular metal bands in the world.

Top bands for me are Norma Jean and Emery.

Literally one of the funnest albums l have ever listened to.

Attached: cd_skinless_trample.jpg (500x500, 64K)

10/10 samples

DELIVER UUUUSSSSSSSS
DEEELIVER USSSSSSSSS

TOOOOO EEEEEEVIIIIIILLLLL

Attached: hatgorgoroth.jpg (399x462, 81K)

They aren't bad, they just got popular, and Jow Forums faggots hate anything popular because being edgy and different is their only """"personality""""" trait

CLENCH YOUR TEETH,
FALL TO YOUR FUCKING KNEES
INHUMANE PAIN,
CRIPPLED WITH MISERY

CANNIBALIZED REMAINS,
FLESH ROTTEN TO THE BOTTOM,
RAPED AND CORRUPTED,
VOLCANIC BIRTH NOWWW
A DEAD GIFT TO YOUR DYING WOOOOORLD

Attached: Revenge.jpg (227x222, 11K)

Lol holy shit.

>arguing about metal
It's metal, you're not supposed to take it seriously

cringey

I only listen to real metal
youtube.com/watch?v=j8xoV-v1Yl0

youtube.com/watch?v=_ChWhEYpVC0

Based. I mailed that album to my brother when he was in saudi arabia during the first gulf war.

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-145238.png (1397x2048, 2.12M)

based and revengepilled