Shot a skunk in my driveway last night

Tell me tales of the urban safari

Attached: Striped_Skunk.jpg (3729x2246, 2.77M)

Years ago before I had any real firearms I was all hopped up on old WW2 shooters, Red Orchestra to be exact, I just bought a break barrel from Walmart and was shooting at everything. I befriended a wild squirrel that lived in my sheds crawl space. He was a cool little guy, I fed him bread and shit. Well one day I took aim at what I thought was a random squirrel and shot it, right through the neck and exited below it's right eye.
I shot my little buddy... I still feel shitty as hell.....

Attached: am i disabled pepe.jpg (359x359, 41K)

heil user

Blue on blue is in keeping with the finest traditions of your nation's military. Keep it up O7

I shoot rats with a pellet gun frequently. Tons of traps, constantly shooting them, and not even denting the population.

Same. Throw a couple cookies out the dining room window, sit back and wait.

When I was a kid, I grew up in a mostly rural area, had a BB gun when I was around 10, shot a .22 not long after but only at my grandpa's house (they had a little bit of land, but it was far enough away that nobody cared about .22 gunshots)

Anyways I became a wizard with a BB gun, me and my brother both, I had a few pellet guns, one of which had a an actual rifle scope mounted on it, not just a bb gun bullshit scope

Well anyways, the part of TX where I'm from in the fall grackles, specifically Great-tailed Grackles congregate in the thousands like in Alfred Hitchock's The Birds. If you go to the HEB in Seguin, TX their mass of calls are deafening. Well, one of the things they eat is berries, and these berries give them caustic acidic shit that will burn the clearcoat of a car's paint, and require you to wash your car daily

One year I was at my mom's house, and she trusted me with pellet rifles and shit, and she went to the store and I asked if I could shoot the gun in the back yard, and she said "ok". Well, I cracked open a window and proceeded to Vasily Zaytsev like 30 grackles in a 1 hour span. She was pretty mad when she got back, but couldn't be too mad given the trouble these birds cause

Flash forward 20 years and I feel horrible for what I did, because unrelated to that day I have become an avid bird watcher and general nature enthusiast. I bought a camera specifically to photograph birds, have two different kinds of feeders and everything. But still, at the time, those birds were a menace, and young me found a problem to solve with the skills that I had, and I expeditiously solved my mom's problem of having to wash her car every day, in my mind

Today I love great-tailed grackles, even though they're still technically a pest, I respect their resilience and the males are actually pretty beautiful

I just throw a couple printed off pictures of shota into the lawn from the front door and the traps come running. Is this considered baiting?

Attached: shotgun-pepe-42585779.png (500x574, 55K)

I killed 97 squirrels over the course of four months in 2016. First thing I'd do after I woke up was walk outside with my shotgun, shoot 2-3 of them out of the trees, dispose of the bodies, and repeat the same again later in the day.

Shot a raccoon in my driveway one night.

You can find beauty in animals and still kill them. if they're a pest, it's best to put dents in their populations. They'll be back as long as you're not using a fucking punt gun.

I threw a rock at a cat once when I was a kid. I was just messing around I didn't mean to really hurt it. It was sitting on top of our fence resting, I threw a stone at it pretty hard, ended up hitting it right in the skull, fell off the fence and started twitching. Later that day I ended up really sick and when I told my dad about it he said it was a punishment from God, scared the shit out of me. To be fair this cat would make annoying noises all night so it wasn't unprovoked or anything

>urban safari
I work at company where I often have to go into one of the worst ghettos of my country to check up on our network switches, cables and clients. I don't have a toolbelt. I have a tool plate carrier.
Because fuck getting hit in the thorax by a stray bullet, because Abdul and Tyrone is engaging in the fine art of "shooting the shit out eachother" debating.
If it wasn't because our gun laws are absolutely fucked you can bet your ass I'd be carrying too.

What did you use?
I have a skunk that visits every fucking night and stinks up the place so I can't leave my windows open. One of my neighbors shot one a few years ago with a pellet gun but didn't kill it and it ran through the neighborhood spraying everything. The whole block stunk for weeks.
If this was a free land I could just blow it away with my BR but I think the neighbors might take offense to that.

My grandpa killed several hundred squirrels (500+ easily) in his small residence in town over the course of a few years. I remember reading his logs about it. He'd trap them, catalog it anything unique about it, then shoot it with a pellet gun. Black squirrels are invasive in my area.

Bolt action .22 with subsonics, finished it off with one shot from a Glock 17.

Thumbnail looked like a sherbet mouth Egyptian please don’t post again or I will shut down 4Reddit to prevent gangstalking induced PTSD

Every time I see one of you fags cat posting on here it always takes me back to highschool when I’d go to my Amish friends farm and shoot the cat people would abandon their for fun. Good times

Nice

>killed an innocent animal for no reason whatsoever
>brags about it on Jow Forums
wow... what a loser of a """man""" you are. I bet you're a 5'5" manlet who also sucks nigger dick on the side because no woman would fuck you.

Attached: 1549618674139.jpg (1199x778, 95K)

Fuck cats. Vermin. I'm pissed they put bitterant in antifreeze cause that shit worked good

ROASTIE DETECTED

Attached: 20190703_211227.jpg (590x613, 184K)

butt hurt city faggot detected. did you get your intestinal parasites taken care of? How's that anus cancer and AIDS going?

Attached: intestinal_parasites.png (750x1334, 1.07M)

I was miserable living in a former uncles basement, he was a real poaching redneck, racist as fuck, (I wasn't at the time), had tons of grey squirrels around and a few black ones I proceeded to kill all grey squirrels with .22 cb caps, I then said to uncle now all there is is nigger squirrels. I shot one nigger squirrel and kept him in the.freezer, when I got drunk I would take him out and show my "freezer pet" to everyone.

Out of all us critter killers here you're the only one who needs help