The murder/k/ube has decided to test this world...

The murder/k/ube has decided to test this world, and has placed several great dungeons filled with loot and gun wielding spookers all over. What do you take with you to combat dangerous monsters in your search for guns

Attached: 214213412341234.jpg (1200x1600, 567K)

more guns

>tfw no game like STALKER but with procedurally-generated dungeons like a medieval RPG

Flamethrower, ballistic shield, and short sword, gas grenades, armor, mask, snacks. No running in these tunnels, goblin fuckers. Then you steal the goblin rifles and scare the rest into becoming your personal dungeon army.

Dungeons in the traditional fantasy sense? That calls more for short range weapons:
5.56 AR-15 supressed SBR w/ red dot and IR laser as primary weapon
.500 Nitro double rifle for the really big shit
.458 SOCOM 16" and 5.56 20" uppers in muh pack; the former with a VCOG, the latter with a high-end Nightforce, USO, S&B, or similar.
Glawk 20 sidearm loaded with Extreme Penetrators

Electronic hearing protection
Batteries
Night vision
Frangible copper ammo
Zastava EZ 9mm
PWS MK116 w/ Mod 1-M Upper and Mod 2 lower
Swiss Dagger (Baselard style)
Gauntlets for melee and defense
Empty duffel bag for loot
First Aid Kit

k bullets

/thread

I'm going in wearing nothing but cowboy boots, a shell belt, and a fast helmet with nvg while wielding my mossberg 500 with however much ammo I can fit on or in me

forgot any sort of anti-personnel mines

A MOPP Suit and a fuck-ton of nerve gas. Fill the dungeon with gas then loot the corpses after. Bring a shotgun in case of undead/ carnivorous plants.

Would a shotgun be effective against skeletons?

Trench shotgun, loaded with silver and iron shot.

Engrave the bayonet with holy symbols and silver plate it just for good measure.

Attached: Winchester Trench Shotgun.jpg (640x365, 172K)

I inform the ATF of the presence of shoulder things that go up within the dungeon and present their agents as a ritual sacrifice to the kube.

Attached: All of them.jpg (500x628, 73K)

suit of high medieval platemail armour, a sword, a mace, a dagger and a vintage MP45 with ghetto dum dum bullets, nightvision if i can afford it. Oh and lots of friends and a bbq a keg of beer , loads of sausages and a donkey to carry it all.

Either a ppsh-43 for the folding stock or the ppsh-41 for the drum mags

Attached: cryot clearer.jpg (1854x840, 135K)

>suit of high medieval platemail armour
But don't bullets go straight through that?

>you will never enter the gungeon for the glory of the Jow Forumsube
Bad feels guys.

>tfw no game based around the lore of the glorious murder Jow Forumsube
IMAGINE

yes but i'll look cool even when dead and i cant get my head caved in by a shovel or get stabbed by retard booby traps that people on /k would make.

So basically the gameplay of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. with the setting of Enter The Gungeon?

>But don't bullets go straight through that?
Sure.

Are you expecting monsters in a fantasy dungeon to have guns? I'm not.

The OP outright states the monsters have guns

Just hit the entrance with thermobarics and hope the ghouls die in the vacuum

You know that whatever you bring in will ultimately be sacrificed to the Jow Forumsube right?