Who are we rooting for and who is going to win?

Who are we rooting for and who is going to win?

Attached: Screenshot_20190711-212324_Chrome.jpg (578x1026, 357K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theaviationist.com/2017/01/06/these-crazy-photos-show-a-russian-su-27-flanker-dogfighting-with-a-u-s-air-force-f-16-inside-area-51/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The A10 Warthog

The aliens.

Attached: B4BD9FD5-5A31-407E-88A2-20095B70C368.jpg (967x544, 90K)

“See them aliens, shits legit senpai fr fr”

Is there enough BRRRRRRRRRRT in all the United States to BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT them all?

The goverment because they have time to prepare for thisand the idiots are usig facebook, a CIA nigger company

>let's see them aliens
ayy lmao

Attached: ayy lmao.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Nobody's talking about the fact that even if these wubbers make it into Area 51 they probably aren't gonna document anything seriously. I'll wait for photos/videos but I bet they'll get nuked leaving us with only firsthand reports from PTSDed out soys who watched 300 other people get gunned down.

>they have time to prepare for this
Exactly. They're just gonna move the aliens to Area 52 before they arrive.

I wouldn't be surprised if the government just lets them have a guided tour. All of the alien stuff was moved to S-4 decades ago and they could just as easily move classified aircraft technology somewhere else while giving the tour.

S-4 complex doesn’t exist you stupid fucking nigger, Bob Lazar was a liar who was covering his ass to not get thrown in jail.

>300,000 talk shit on the internet
>3 people show up

Attached: do nothing.jpg (497x742, 132K)

If I was in charge of area 51 I'd leave a bunch of UFO mockups lying around and have some guys dress as aliens just to fuck with them

Literally this, most like 99.9% of people that signed up are just LARPers from around the world trying to artificially inflate the numbers. In all actuality I’d be surprised if there were more than 40-50 that showed up. In which case the military police would likely tear gas and beat the fuck out of them before arresting them.

area51 is just aerial surveillance and researching new fighter planes tech.

Well considering the fact that Uncle Sam isn't going to Frag that many civilians over trespassing. They'll probably just order LEO's and MP's to be on riot control duty.

Attached: 1547683124366.jpg (500x625, 51K)

I wonder if the spooks will get mad if I show up with a camera to watch tards get waco'ed

The base isn't even accessible by vehicle. They would have to hike 15 miles. Neva gonna make it.

Attached: you saw this cumming.jpg (288x288, 28K)

I kinda hope that enough people do it that it isn't just instantly stopped like all the other small attempts. Just because it'd be interesting to see how the react and to see any photos and info that comes out if it.
But also these: (not the aliens bit but that anything sensitive will be gone)
Nothings going to happen.

This shit.
Why would the government keep secrets at a place the populous suspects if keeping secrets?
If Average Joes like you and I know about it, it's safe to say they moved anything that needs to be moved, long long ago.
Area 51 is guarded by a PMC.

Shit, so the memethread became real?
That was faster than baneposting.

Two things
1. Sad that 300k people can form up and go do something stupid, but most gun owners can't name their own city mayor, much less protest
2. This was orchestrated by the aliens themselves. They will have 300k fresh humans to abduct just walking into their trap

bouncing bettys

How many of the anons posting in this thread are actually aliens?
Be honest you fucking intergalactic twats.

You're all retards. the event was set up by the CIA in order to test their secret AYY lmao weapons on humans.

They won't even get gunned down. Most would tire walking through the desert before the first barbed wire fence, which would stop 98% of them, with local security picking up whoever managed to make in through

What weapons?

area 51 is just a testing site. S-4 is the actual location people should be going for.
also, CIA databases are googlable locations and that holds secrets

>storm a highly secretive military complex
>get shot
the things they do there aren't even all that secretive.
At some point in time the US Air Force either purchased or captured a Russian Su-27, NATO designation "Flanker".
If there's anything going on there, it's probably reverse engineering Russian and Chinese tech, not aliens.
theaviationist.com/2017/01/06/these-crazy-photos-show-a-russian-su-27-flanker-dogfighting-with-a-u-s-air-force-f-16-inside-area-51/

Attached: sooka-bliet.jpg (678x381, 26K)

>Gunment knows they are coming
>time to prepare
>move all secret stuff out months ago
>have people in 7 foot grey costumes
>run out from hangers chasing people
>shit bricks
>take off costume heads
>just a prank bro
>actually this is a BBQ cookout
>catering for 300k
>everyone becomes bros

Now that’s what I call a sticky situation!

Mr. Creedy is going to need more black bags.

Attached: A2ACA7D3-718B-485F-A138-826A6DCFC926.jpg (222x300, 6K)

there's nothing of value there. anything of value was moved to other sites long ago.

why these retards think there is still something there for them to find is unfathomable.

All I see on here and Jow Forums is fags dreaming about the crowd of idiots getting BTFO'd, but if enough people show up this has potential to be an interesting situation. Imagine the public outrage if the government did waste 300+ people for peacefully entering a restricted area.
You bootlickers forget the government serves THE PEOPLE.

>storming secretive complex
>people are outraged when it's clearly stated that
"This is a restricted area"
Damn, never knew people were this retarded.

Have a Jow Forumsommando detachment there so we can start the boogaloo early

>300k vow
>150 show

Attached: reddit.jpg (3264x2448, 823K)

The only living being that I would like to meet is the dog, and I'm pretty sure he feels miserable having to be sitting next to all of those shitstains.

Exactly

That wasn't a rethorical question son.

Nice try glowie

Nobody is getting shot as dumb as they are it's going to be pretty bad pr if the gaurds shoot them.

That is cute. The government serves the government. End of sentence.

Plenty government's got the rope within the last 20 years.

Fact is, they're never more than a month or two away from getting the rope if they fuck up bad enough.

Enough dakka can become a form of brrrrt

Imagine a hundred Mark 19s backed up with SAW's to pick off survivors

Attached: 220px-Richard_Castanet_fires_Mark-19_in_Quantico_September_2000.png (220x148, 79K)

If you're rooting at all for the government you're a bootlicker or a glownigger

>See them aliens

Attached: 1560825695083.jpg (1024x1018, 106K)

Thread

You refer to the politicians. They are temporary for all practical references. The real government is the administration.

I'd love to see a quarter of a million autists storm a literally nothing facility
in reality like 50 will show up

I will be legitimately impressed if more than 50 people show up.

>50
Even that’s shooting high imo user

need you even ask?

this

i think it would be funnier if the tards run into a mine field and the govrenment just leaves them there overnight as a lesson

>mfw im geared up for the 30k retard bumrush but end up hsving to search the fucking desert for the lost fuckers

Me because I will get a good chuckle out of this

Society

this
who is renting the porta potties?

Attached: 1533948738213.jpg (774x1024, 135K)

Daily reminder that Kony 2012 had millions and millions of people sign up to appear in nearly every major city in the US, and in the majority of cases you could count actual attendees on your fingers.
No one will do shit, people are signing up as a meme, and even if they go, they're not going to find anything because I promise you that the government will move what little they still have there to someplace else if it's meant to be secret.
This is some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen, and they're just going to do drugs and fuck each other in the desert.

Attached: 1531885450544.gif (480x206, 2.28M)

Fuck it, I’m setting up a gofundme to get to the US so I can at least film whatever the fuck goes down

And they’ll finally be able to do some real world tests

I’m an ausfag who’ll fly over for it, so there’ll be at least one actual alien at the event

>Imagine the public outrage if the government did waste 300+ people for peacefully entering a restricted area

So, none?

u jelly, white boi?

Attached: how can white men compete.png (692x1346, 1.91M)

I don’t think that’s her biological daughter. First of all, the little girl would be lighter if the hamplanet was her mother. Second of all, nothing can get past that fupa, there is no way to fuck that beast.

Don't touch me.

The amount of boot lickers here does not surprise me

god speed based naruto runners

Attached: 1939luger.jpg (747x864, 309K)

They can't do that. Imagine how badly it would fuck thier image? Think of the RT headlines, "American Government massacres citizens"

area 51 is just the entrance to the hollow earth

>god speed based naruto runners
Hey fuck you.

>let's allow at least a few dozen foreign spies access to our secret military bases!
Nothing is going to be there if they do somehow manage to get in, but what the fuck are they thinking?

>These people are admins for reddit
I feel bad for the 3 normal guys there.

Attached: Plebbit2.jpg (3264x2448, 1.51M)

>Think of the RT headlines, "American Government massacres citizens"
So something that happens every third or fourth day?

All those guys that got suckered into secfor finally get to do something other than stare at sand

How much did that thing cost you, faggot?
Better yet, how often do you actually shoot it?

Staring at sand sounds fun.

>300,000 people are a useless burden on us all.
They NEED to be mowed down for the good of us all.
Storming a farcical military base that probably hasn't been relevant for years. Occupying your time with such ideas. Absolute garbage humans.

Attached: 1557414800430.gif (480x360, 750K)

What was that raccon doing for him to piss him off so much? Was he molesting his wife or something?

Killing his dog.

Well fair enough I guess, I had trouble with a racoon once, he was going through my garbage every night for like a whole fucking month, but I catched him on a security camera and he was so fucking cute, so instead of stalking him and shooting him like I intended first, I lured him onto a trap, and when I got him, I drove like half hour intro the country to release him.
I know some of you fucks like to kill every little furry thing that dares to step foot on your property but I prefer to do this.

It's not his image dumbass, that's been posted here for years

I'd love an Area-51 play day

Attached: MMSA.png (600x600, 599K)

What a shitty shop.

>even the dog is overweight
lmfao

I have more if you want

Attached: FB_IMG_1485665465296.jpg (960x720, 56K)

I wish that one was real.

He was also apparently drunk. Heard a raccoon shredding his dog and saw red.

You should definitely never grab a raccoon, they can spin around in their fur and bite you. He got lucky.

Real one

Attached: A494C661-516B-45B0-A9FE-803A1502160D.jpg (500x522, 88K)

>I feel bad for the 3 normal guys there.
>normal
they're faggot commies who suck nigger dick.

Cómo estás?

Attached: 1562331142211.jpg (852x604, 61K)

I'd colonize her all day if you catch my drift.

...land ships on her and enslave the locals?

As mexican, I find this offensive.

Say more buzzwords please.

Source

There, can you call tell me how this looks?
gofundme DOT com SLASH
help-get-my-broke-ass-to-area-51

Attached: Area51 Annotated.png (1280x720, 1.42M)

ah, a fellow spic nigga

as a non-mexican i couldn't care less. they can have pride in their common heritage, we all know they wouldn't want to live there and wouldn't want the US to be like mexico.

I want the US to be like Mexico, but that's not because I'm mexican, that's because I'm generally spiteful and petty as an individual.