Why does noone watch him anymore?

Why does noone watch him anymore?

Attached: hickok45 after chemo.png (960x539, 967K)

Beats his wife

I still watch him

he's a liberal antiracist who supports gun control

Got boring after a while

nth post best post
/thread

hes our granddad but hes out classed by daddy garand thumb and chad, not eric

Attached: 1526796677791.gif (300x168, 1.55M)

More normies on Jow Forums now, so the majority of the board weren't products of a single mother and therefore dont need a surrogate paternal figure to look up to.

Pretty dry and boring. Almost to the point of shit ass gunblast vids.

>Hickok 45 here and today I’m gonna be slapping my wife
>*CRACK*
>hehehehe, look at the mark it left
>*THUMP*
>hehehehe
>*picks up terracotta flower pot*
>let’s see if we can smoke some pot, straight to the brain
>*SHATTER*
>hahahahahaha, oh wow!

Attached: 1560851148881.webm (400x400, 1.35M)

What the fuck, man?

He got in early and never really changed up his content much. I guess it's nice to see some video of guns you're looking at if you can't find one locally, but every video is the same exact thing

Elaborate on why Jamal Junior deserved that.

The weak should fear the strong

Does the same thing. Appreciate his wide range of videos, basically can find any gun you want to buy and watch him shoot it before you go out and buy it. But it's the same format, same range, same targets. He's like the saabkyle of gun videos

He is never critical about the guns he is reviewing though, unless there is some kind of blatant design flaw. This is not exactly good for people who want to potentially buy the gun. I wish there was a channel that just broke down every gun and shit on it. It would be perfect for Jow Forums.

Not white

Dugan will always be my favorite

Personally like some testing of sorts instead of a guy just shooting and rattling off data.
9-hole is pretty alright for a non-thorough glance at range and accuracy of particular rifles. It’s not science, but each video gives an idea of what the featured rifles can do.

Boring as fuck.

He shoots soda bottles. I know its unhealthy sugar water but I fucking detest people wasteing edible food of any sort,

> liberal
Wrong
> against racism
Has any successful and well-mannered man would be. You clearly wouldn't understand
> supports gun control
Wrong

It's another pol divide and conquer attempt. Poltards are low iq but very persistent, I'll give you that

His vids get 100-200k views, so someone's watching him
I don't, but he's harmless enough entertainment and dad jokes

fudd shill NRA goon that beats/beated his wife.

It's a Mexican tradition. Don't ask me why.

Fucking kek

Attached: f7nMAJA.png (1000x1006, 755K)

Is it supposed to humble the person celebrating their birthday? Like it supposed to convey that just because it is your birthday, you're a "regular" human bean like the rest of us. Or is it a ritual for men only, and this is some kind of rite of passage of toughing the kids skin?

Attached: file.png (408x612, 677K)

this. Jow Forums found this out over a decade ago.

fuck'm

Attached: 1544703502866.jpg (589x411, 63K)

He's using them to water his backyard, so it isn't wasted.

>Why does noone watch him anymore?

Actual answer: Youtube's new algorithms aren't showing gun channels to casual viewers, so he gets no or few new subscribers. And of course he is losing people bored with him, and being unable to replace them, his channel declines. This is within Youtube's rights to do, as they are a private platform, and their profit motive is to promote advertiser friendly content. With the many mass shootings in the USA, and with the popular opinion on guns changing, companies don't want their adverts displayed on gun videos. This makes perfect sense in every way, even if its a sorry development for us.

Meme answer: he libcucked xD

>stars and bars hurt muh feefees

Flag of traitors and cowards. You really want it associated with the 2A?

t. nigger

elaborate

This made me like him more

>as any successful and well-mannered man would be

okay faggot

Attached: 1b0.jpg (680x499, 48K)

I couldn't care less about his politics, or who he gets free shit from. He gets a gun, shoots it, takes it apart to show you how it works. Gives his opinion on it. That's what I want to see.

>cowards
What the hell does this even mean?

Attached: 74DB3474-F30C-4B48-9310-F78E9B7F474A.jpg (1280x815, 330K)

>cope

He can no longer support the NRA by encouraging his viewers to join. Because they stopped paying him.

That's because you're a communist tranny who needs to dilate.

garand thumb is a faggot shill

>Gives his opinion on it
and it's always "not a bad little gun".

Ignore the other comment, its the flag of traitors.

They may not be cowards but they certainly tried their hardest to destroy America.

based and truth pilled

>Ignore the other comment, its the flag of traitors.
>They may not be cowards but they certainly tried their hardest to destroy America.

America was destroyed by 1965 immigration act. You are most likely 2nd generation shitskin whining about muh traitors because you hate whites

He got too big, once your in the millions your stuck in this box of having to appeal to the most common denominator

Attached: 1394940681591.jpg (2592x1936, 2.24M)

>Flag of traitors and cowards. You really want it associated with the 2A?

You forget the fact that 2A was written when mutts like you were not allowed to own firearms.

Attached: 1562915932511.png (939x2742, 3.63M)

The notion that traitors wave their own flags is what is going to kill the 2A long term

>The notion that traitors wave their own flags is what is going to kill the 2A long term

Lol no. Demographic change will do that.

Attached: DOO0WaaUMAAG-HC.jpg (691x547, 58K)

Why do you care if he beats his wife? What does it have to do with his channel?

High profile gun community representative that validates antigun stereotypes of gun owners being violent and abusive, I suppose.

>They may not be cowards but they certainly tried their hardest to destroy America
Funny how America still got destroyed, huh?

Attached: 1559180821525.png (551x600, 351K)

>pic
Amazing work of art. Dog bless.

This. This is the only reason the 2A will be gutted - as will every other freedom. Non-whites actively despise humans.

probably because hes a boomer fudd that supports the bump stock bans. fuck em

lol did he seriously think this wouldnt happen in fckn nashville

>In Indonesian "culture" birthdays are traditionally celebrated by playing humiliating pranks on the birthday boy or girl.

There's a few articles about that specific clip online.

He's a fudd that supports gun control.
Also he doesnt really review anything. He just shoots some cans and says "she shoots pretty good heh heh"

>Traitors
Your loyalty to your state supercedes your loyalty to the union.

Also, America was founder by literal traitors.

When did the French invade Mars?

>shrek poster
>non-confederate stance is 'cringe'
reminder that this is a weapons board! Weaponized autism does not count :)

its got what plants crave

Its weird how all the states with no Confederate heritage or flags have strict gun laws, and all the former Confederate states that still wave the flag proudly have loose gun laws. Its literally the opposite of what you are arguing. The 2nd Amendment guarantees the right to raise your arms in rebellion. The Stars and Bars embodies that spirit.

>fight for states rights
>'they treid 2 deestroy merika!
:thinking:

Not true. Sometimes he says the stock is too small for him and that's why he's using a butt pad. Also that he's fired it for about a week off camera and that he hasn't had any malfunctions.

You went on an entirely different tangent to what I was saying. When I say traitors never wave their own flag, I mean that a traitor isn't going to be waving a Chinese flag or broadcasting their Brady campaign donations on their business card. Those that do so aren't traitors, as they were never on your side and make no pretense of ever being so; and in that they are a known quantity and therefore less dangerous. They wear the colors of the group they are subverting, not their real home team.

In the abstract, what I meant was antigunners are way less of an issue to the progun cause than "progunners" are, that being hunters that dgaf about 2A or lobbyists whose real interest lies with manufacturers rather than the citizens they claim to represent.

Imagine being loyal to the united states government in the current year + 4. The usa flag is a symbol of consumerism, decadence, international terror and exporting a culture of sexual immorality and niggerness

>reposting my greentext
Idk if I feel insulted or honored

Nice try Ivan.

Then I agree. Most areas were we have lost ground in the lost few decades had been where the NRA actively lobbied for more gun regulation, selling us out.

Reminder that this is a weapons board. The weaponised orrifice that you have to dilate to prevent healing and is a bredding ground for lethal bacteria does not count :)

So never anything negative then. Thanks for backing me up.

he's a leftist cuck who supported the NRA through all the bumpstock shittery and still supports them

Wrong, it was destroyed by the 19th Amendment. If you remove the female vote, not one democrat holds an office state or federal. Not 1. Look it up if you don't believe me.

based

Samefagging tranny, dilate.

No it doesn't, states loyalty does not mean shit, when any fag, from anywhere becomes part of said state cause he lives there.

>instead of fighting on the senate, and house floor, they choose to leave it, allowing radicals in charge unhinged, to do what they wanted. They then started a war, and lost it.

FUCKING COWARDS.

Literal made up disinfo.
I'm starting to believe that people actually are paid to post here.
Go ahead, show the proof

when you know nothing about pistol shooting and are looking to buy your first pistol it's a good introduction. then you go shooting and realize how little he actually says about firearms but how much he shills.

>traitor
upheld state's rights and opposed federal overreach, the original vision of America
>coward
started a war against an army double their size out of principle. eat shit mongo.

Why do boomers try to impress progressives? So fuckin dumb

New hampshire
Maine
Vermont

no we fucking didn't you fucking shill.

What started this? I dont know or care if its true, but its a claim that follows him around here and I've never seen any reason why this rumor would have started

Attached: 1526242883612.jpg (1711x925, 81K)

that spousal abuse thing people claim?

He started exclusively doing revolver, lever action, and old guns to please the gun grabbers. He cucked out.

This ffs

>t. schlomo cohen the slave ships owner

Based

Do you seriously not understand the difference between a publisher and a platform? Wow.

Any info on that?

>we
>MUH SHILLS
lurk moar

Do you seriously get autistic about people referring to the management of Youtube as Youtube, rather than Alphabet? When you would also wrongly refer to them as Google, the way 99% of tech articles do?

Dilate you fucking noguns tranny. You're worse than Jow Forums. And by the way, we hate niggers here. Get used to it nigger.

The problem is that ads do run on demonetized videos, YouTube just pockets the money.
This has nothing to do with popular opinion and advertisers pulling out (although that did happen) but the allegations that YouTube was funding extremists. If YouTube pockets the revenue and doesn't share it with the content creator nobody gives a fuck that the ad runs on a gun video (except maybe advertisers who made the choice to pull out).
There's a channel called The Chopping Block that did the testing and he found a way to get proper monetization. You got to send it for a review where it will not be accepted for full monetization and then appeal. The appeal is reviewed by people who have better understanding of YouTube's rules while the first review is probably outsourced to a moderation farm overseas where people see guns and simply hit "demonetize". You can't have links to gun stores, you need to be shooting at a place that looks like a range and you can't be promoting how much "damage" a gun makes (the whole thing about the content being non-violent and the guns being operated "safely").

I think the point was how "private platform" was used, because publishers get editorial rights over the content while platforms trade the right to be editors for reduced liability.

I know this is b8 but here’s an honest question for anyone who sees: do you think gun rights will be expanded or further infringed upon as the US gets browner?