An Arizona cop

An Arizona cop acquitted of murder in 2017 for killing a man crawling on his knees, begging for his life, in a hotel hallway, was temporarily rehired by the city he worked for so that he could claim a disability pension and file for a medical retirement that will pay him more than $2,500 a month for the rest of his life.

Former Mesa Police Officer Philip Mitchell Brailsford drew national attention and outrage in December 2017 when a jury found him not guilty of second-degree murder in the fatal shooting of Daniel Shaver. Brailsford shot Shaver in a confrontation in a hotel hallway in 2016 after police were called there by somebody who had seen Shaver holding a gun in his room.

The gun turned out to be a pellet gun, but police apparently didn't know that.

Attached: Repo Man-03.jpg (580x310, 59K)

Yeah, we all know this already. What are you going to do about it?

Attached: tosssaladman.jpg (184x184, 12K)

ok

Geragos did a really poor job for the victim's family. He's such a fucking hack.

Attached: C96D12A22A934FE6A642C8B206331FE0.jpg (817x434, 75K)

>the jury licks so much boot they acquitted this clown with video evidence and the context
Arizona is such a shithole. I can't wait until the Global Temperature rises and faggots there start cooking. You blue lives matter moldy labia faggots are such hypocrites, tolerating police like this in your so called "free states".
>hurr durr but our pharma industry prison industry police state kike bought government lets us have NFA-compliant GCA-compliant 922r-compliant FOPA-compliant LEOPA-compliant firearms stuff, based free state!!!
I'm sure you're proud of the apparent mutual exclusivity of being able to buy an AR without non-federal limitations, and not having to worry about being killed from a DHS surplus gibs AH-64 or MRAP by some powertripping sheepdawg cop who will get off like this one did.

Attached: 1550778306461.jpg (251x242, 20K)

cops are massive pigs

Attached: 1531407364003.jpg (398x505, 34K)

It's Shavers fault really, he should have paid enough taxes to ensure cops get more training than hairdressers

Arizonans decided to let him go free, they can go enjoy their 'justice'.

>second-degree murder
Blame these prosecutors and AGs for overcharging cops for political brownie points. Murder is all about malicious intent and 99.9999% of the time it's manslaughter or negligent homicide. Had the cop been charged with that, guarantee the jury would deliver a guilty verdict.

Instead some politician wants to look TOUGH and charges someone with a crime they can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt, instead of the accurate and slamdunk that isn't as catchy on the news.

What does this have to do with weapons?
Everyone on this board already knows what the best type of cop is. Fuck off.

Yeah, but the Feds have no coasties, Fudds, or local PD to aide their campaign against freedom

I will have to remember this when I decide to get drunk and stick a pellet rifle outside a hotel window. Guess I'm planting my face and body to ground with my hands behind my back, remaining there for arrest no matter what retarded orders they give me about approaching them with my knees touching the ground, legs crossed, hands in the air

Attached: AmendmentTwo.jpg (3264x2448, 1.7M)

>Implying that wasn't in purpose so he'd get off

Chewing on so much boot I thought you were my fucking dog

Probably because he didn't murder him; the guy shouting orders did.

>>the jury licks so much boot they acquitted this clown with video evidence and the context
No they didn't, it was sealed and not admitted as evidence.

This is fair. The sargeant deserves to watch his family play high stakes simon says until they fuck up the inchoerent orders and die.

>Guess I'm planting my face and body to ground with my hands behind my back, remaining there for arrest no matter what retarded orders they give me
This desu senpai

I’m amazed this guy hasn’t been doxed and harassed perpetually. In Minecraft of course.

Can't wait for his Troy endorsement deal

>not having to worry about being killed from a DHS surplus gibs AH-64 or MRAP by some powertripping sheepdawg cop
Nice bait kid. What color is your hair this week?

I wonder if arms outstretched in front fingers spread is better. Any cops here can answer?

Jurors saw it in trial. It was sealed from the public until after the verdict was issued.

It was also a pretty logical conclusion, to reach in my opinion, since Brailsford can be seen to fire directly after Shriver reaches to pull up his pants at the 4:00 position. Even if the jury hit him with a guilty verdict, given the information he had at the time, he'd have a damn good shot of winning off an appeal simply because of Graham v Connor.

It's my opinion that the guy barking orders should have been charged with negligent homicide instead, because how does any officer not know how to conduct a felony stop these days?

People seem to not give a shit after the media coverage is over. Casey Anthony is one I was pretty sure was going to get murdered after the trial. The ZimZam has had to move a few times. Outrage in the First World is a temporary sense of minor adversity followed by the willingness to forget.