Jow Forums Quotes

books, posts, movies anything

Attached: 1529179005190.jpg (661x496, 51K)

Victory Loves Preparation - Amat Victoria Curam
Fortune Favors the Bold - Fortis Fortuna Adjuvant
If You Want Peace Prepare for War - Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
The End Justifies the Circumstances (also End justifies the means) - Exitus Acta Probat
The Die Are Cast - Alea Iacta Est

>Obligatory

Attached: Based.jpg (960x925, 91K)

Come And Get Them - Molon Labe (romanized)

You go to war with the soldiers you have. Make sure those are the soldiers you want.
— Rejinaldo Leonardo Pedro Bolivar de Alencar-Araripe, "Principles of Modern War" (accompanies "Genetics" tech)
Oppression, chaos, and death may come from the barrel of a gun... but so, occasionally, does victory.
— Rejinaldo Leonardo Pedro Bolivar de Alencar-Araripe, "Principles of Modern War" (accompanies "Ballistics" tech)
The best way to survive a firefight is to be elsewhere when your enemy starts one.
— Rejinaldo Leonardo Pedro Bolivar de Alencar-Araripe, "Principles of Modern War" (accompanies "Mobile LEV" tech)

The best troops are young people who relish combat and old enough to prefer not walking into it.
— Rejinaldo Leonardo Pedro Bolivar de Alencar-Araripe, "Principles of Modern War" (accompanies "Tactical LEV" tech)
It has been said, 'The point of war is not to die for your country, but to make your enemy die for theirs'; a goal which is more readily accomplished if your side never has to leave the field.
— Rejinaldo Leonardo Pedro Bolivar de Alencar-Araripe, "Principles of Modern War" (accompanies "Tactical Robotics" tech)
All opposing forces start to resemble each other as conflict continues.
— Rejinaldo Leonardo Pedro Bolivar de Alencar-Araripe, "Principles of Modern War" (accompanies "Alien Adaption" tech)
We don't need better bullets. We need a better way to deliver them into the bodies of our enemies.
— Rejinaldo Leonardo Pedro Bolivar de Alencar-Araripe, "Principles of Modern War" (accompanies "Ballistic LEV" tech)
Do not assume the battleground is impartial or in your favor.
— Rejinaldo Leonardo Pedro Bolivar de Alencar-Araripe, "Principles of Modern War" (accompanies "Archimedes Lever" wonder)
There's an old soldier's axion: 'You can't kill what you can't see.' The inverse is also true.
— Rejinaldo Leonardo Pedro Bolivar de Alencar-Araripe, "Principles of Modern War" (accompanies "Panopticon" wonder)

>In a few seconds the whole hall was filled with a roaring, screaming crowd, over which, like howitzer shells, flew innumerable beer mugs, and in between the cracking of chair-legs, the crashing of the mugs, bawling, howling, and screaming.

It was an idiotic spectacle.

I remained standing in my place and was able to observe how thoroughly my boys fulfilled their duty.

I should have liked to see a bourgeois meeting under such circumstances.

Mein kampf
Get redpilled on the jq first

Not specifically Jow Forums but one of my favorites regardless:
"The whole earth is the tomb of heroic men and their story is given not only on stone over their clay, but abides everywhere, without visible symbol, woven into the stuff of other mens lives."
- Pericles

“In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.”

>I bayoneted the first Russian in the chest; he fell dead. I was then stabbed in the mouth with great force, which caused me to stagger back, where I shot this second Russian and thereupon run a third one through, and brought him to the ground. A fourth and fifth Russian then came at me and ran me through the right side. I fell, but managed to rise and run one of them through, and brought him down. I killed him, or either stunned him by kicking him, whilst I was engaging my bayonet with another. Sergeant-Major Algar called out to me not to kick the man that was down, but not being dead he was very troublesome to my legs; in fact I was fighting the other over his body. I returned to the battery and spat out my teeth in my hand. I found only two.

A British soldier of the Grenadier Regiment of Foot Guards describes the fierce close combat around the Sandbag Battery at the battle of Inkerman during the Crimean War, 1854.

Attached: D869_77_394_1200.jpg (1200x871, 378K)

Attached: B-q1IlFWsAANlWC.jpg (500x425, 51K)

His biography is a great read. I don't think it has been translated to english though

Their's not to make reply. Their's not to reason why. Their's but to do and die. Into the valley of death rode the 600.
- The charge of the light brigade by Alfred Lord Tennyson

Klagt nicht, kämpft! (Don't complain, fight!) - Motto of the Fallschirmjäger of the Luftwaffe

Viel Feind, viel Ehr! (Lots of enemies, lots of honor (to be earned)). - Landsknecht Georg von Frundsberg

Und doch! (And yet!) - Motto of the Iron Division

"Alik, from my heart, I wish that you survive this, but you better leave."

"I don't have a choice. I have orders and I will obey them in any case."

>"June 3. Cold Harbor. I was killed."

The last entry found in the diary of a dead Union soldier after the battle of Cold Harbor.

Attached: 3F932515-6F18-49B6-9AD4-A70D65C48E9D.jpg (850x400, 105K)

>making sure you finish your journal with an accurate death date
Was his name Chadrick C. Chaddington by chance?

Attached: 1545694452252.jpg (576x768, 157K)

"Remember to subscribe to Pewdiepie."

Imagine the choices that led to that moment.

Given that it's NYC, you will almost certainly be robbed and emotionally violated at some point during your trip, so you should mentally prepare for that. If possible, bring an IFAK or vest with plates, because knifeplay and gunplay are fairly common during daylight hours. If you can, attend a RISC or other hostile environment training course. Learn combat-first aid, because it's an increasingly normal sight to see tourists bleeding out on the sidewalk and left to die. The real trick is to learn to keep a low profile, keeping solid objects between you and the incoming fire while zig-zagging across the street tjo your destination. Snipers have trouble maintaining accurate fire if the subject is moving in an unpredictable manner. Let's see, what else...if possible, attempt to communicate with us in our own accent. If you can adopt a Brooklyn or Queens dialect, you may be accepted as one of our own. Don't worry about exaggerating or adding unnecessary ethnic tones to your speech, as this is very common in all five boroughs. If you can, travel with a party of like-minded folks that you're not emotionally attached to; you don't have to be the fastest one in your party, just don't be the slowest. However, do not enter anyone's home or business without a friend or guardian, as you may be sold rather quickly into sexual servitude.

He was about to take part in a frontal assault against a well-fortified position, I guess he knew what could happen. Supposedly the Union suffered several thousand casualties in less than 10 minutes in that assault, or at least that's what the battle of Cold Harbor is best known for I believe.

Fucking pussies.
t. new yawker, born and bred

Attached: Ketchup.jpg (1000x640, 225K)

Attached: 1518127295418.png (600x700, 386K)

>Imagine the choices that led to that moment.
He cat fished her, she finds out and he cant handle the rejection, so he wants to go murder her.

>the famous serial killer known as "the mutton chopper"

Kill yourself.