Fuck I am so hype

Attached: p320legion.jpg (660x524, 39K)

Attached: unlucky.png (459x348, 232K)

Held one in my shop earlier today. Surprisingly nice for a nusig

Damn I am trying to decide on my first Striker Fired Pistol and now I have to think about this too?

I was just gonna get a VP9

Then I started thinking about Steyr and CZ P10-C and now this?

FAAAARTS

My buddy is picking one up today and we're going shooting tomorrow. I'm not big on 320s personally, but we'll see how this works out.

All of those are patrician choices and it does kind of go to show you how flooded the market is with poly strikers.

If the thread is still alive please update us on ur thoughts

Vp9's are just OK.

Since you mention the P10c, I’m assuming you’re looking to carry it. The X5 legion is 40+ ounces. Would the weight be an issue for you? What do you carry now?

>VP9
Meh.
>Steyr
No.
>CZ P10-C
Yes.

X5 is cool
PPQ Q5 is also cool (not the steel one because that's way too much)

It looks like a CZ

Attached: 1537403073308.jpg (640x634, 57K)

>tungsten infused heavy xgrip model
Carries like steel, shoots like tupperware?

Supposed to shoot pretty nice. Not sure if you meant “shoots like Tupperware” as a positive or negative?

I don't carry and I am not looking for a gun to carry.
I could get the P10F I guess.

I really just enjoy shooting guns and having guns just incase someone rapes my wife or something and I need to use a gun.

I have decided if I get a 9 I want a polymer one.

I am leaning towards the VP9 right now but I haven't had a chance to shoot a CZ p10

Attached: VP9.jpg (738x535, 31K)

Gotcha. The P10F is getting solid reviews. I’d lean away from the Steyr just since it’s a bit of red headed stepchild, you may find sight and holster options limited. Do you shoot competitively at all?

Take a guess.

Attached: don't you wish everything was made like rubbermaid.jpg (660x524, 57K)

Ok.

Get a PPQ

I shot the PPQ next to the VP9 and though they were VERY close I like the VP9 slightly more.

Na, I don't shoot competitively I just go out with my buddies and shoot targets, or vegetables and shit.

VP9 has the best grip, Uber ergonomic and customizable. But I still prefer my G17.

Yes my friends I am also beddy hype. Seek Sauers new handgun is sure to take handgun shooting market by storm. Only highest quality ingredients going to make this handguns. Never have problem unlike glock and heckler. Very bad choices with many breaking. Seek sauer is much betta bullet evacuator.

Attached: photo-1533831930057-6aa5b6988581.jpg (1000x1780, 398K)

Cool. Then I’d just hit up the rental counter and shoot everything that comes close to checking your boxes. Remember that when people start throwing the term “ergonomics” around, it’s mostly used, incorrectly, in reference to received feel or comfort. It should really come down to efficiency (ie performance). I think too many people pick up a gun, and either buy it or rule it out, based on initial feel.

Yes good point Rashmeechi. And remember that Sigsour very strong. But to make strong you must not drop or gun go off and make loud bang.

Attached: 250px-Pajeet_Image[1].png (250x250, 75K)

Most pathetic cope.
Have fun with your last-gen guns.

YOU ARE SAYING WHAT YOU SON OF BASTERD BITCH?! SEEK SAURS IS ULTIMATE OF HANDGUN PRODUCED BY THE SKILLED HANDS OF FINE CRAFTSEMEN. MAY SHIVA STRIKE YOU DOWN FOR YOUR INSOLENCE.

Attached: Angry-Sadhu.jpg (660x450, 118K)

I'm always impressed at how nuSig innovates changing the coating and colors of their gun to charge more for them. Really unmatched, a great continuance of their quality European legacy.

Oh damn, that looks dope! Would accessory well with a large-A stamped Aero Precision rifle and some terrorwave

Attached: twave.jpg (1200x523, 150K)

Literal retard. That frame is half tungsten. You stupid fucking goblinoid cryptid.

Patrician

What's the difference between this and the regular P320?

Look at the trigger.

Just the trigger? lmao

>india : handgun

I rather throw rocks and poo at my attacker. I'm not touching this with ten foot pole.

Attached: IMG_0460-1.jpg (1200x1200, 378K)

>what's different
>literal fucking list of differences in picture