RTS

Rate This Shootout: GLOCK FAGS BTFO edition
youtube.com/watch?v=cG29d5vrXxs

>Fullerton Police released body-camera footage on Friday that captured the fatal shooting of a 17-year-old girl on an Anaheim freeway.
>On Friday, July 5, Police Corporal Scott Flynn attempted to conduct a traffic stop on the 91 Freeway which resulted in the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Hannah Williams.
>According to Fullerton Police, Williams exited her vehicle and was standing in a "shooting stance" with what appeared to be a gun pointed at the officer. Authorities later determined that the gun in question was a replica firearm.
>Williams was transported to a local hospital where she passed away.
>Police said that approximately 90 minutes after the incident occurred, 911 dispatch received a call from Williams' father, indicating that Williams took the family's rental car, that she had been missing for several hours and that she may have wanted to harm herself.
>According to the Orange County District Attorney's Office the replica recovered at the scene of the shooting was identical to a Beretta 92 FS handgun.

Attached: jam-o-matic.png (1430x1262, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

full30.com/watch/MDA1NzEz/graphic-this-is-why-you-dont-shoot-them-in-the-leg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never woulda happened in Europe

Also why didn’t they fire warning shots or shoot her in the foot?

why the hell are 17 year olds on heavy drugs nowadays? It didn't used to be like this. Honest question.
Can't really blame her; sad really

Attached: drugs.png (1894x592, 134K)

after seeing so many of these Glock pieces of shit jam, why do people still use this shit?
A fucking HiPoint is more reliable!

Attached: 1540402854398.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Sounds like a textbook suicide by cop

This

yep, i will never understand why people go out of their way to commit suicide in public. This fucks alot of people in the long run. If you're gonna hero then do it in the woods or in your home.

How many times did it jam? Twice? Or was it once and it took multiple attempts for him to clear it?
Faggot

Good shooting, another lardass gone. Medical care was pretty shit. "I need to roll her on her side shes gagging" "Hurr durr wait I need to shittily apply a tourniquet."

bait but for information - this is why you dont shoot someone in the leg, full30.com/watch/MDA1NzEz/graphic-this-is-why-you-dont-shoot-them-in-the-leg
also, she was pointing a gun at him

faggot

he probably limp wristed it.

Right. European "guests" just barrel through crowds with trucks.

> she's on antidepressants, prozac
Every. Fucking. Time. These drugs seriously mess with your brain and the psychopath pharma companies and lazy doctors prescribe this shit to people. Look at just how many fucking shooters and suicides are caused by antidepressants, its a huge percentage. They seriously fucking up your brain chemistry. Please, if you're reading this, don't ever let you or your family take this shit.

What a fucking horrible thing to do to people. If you want to die, just walk into a lake or jump off a bridge or just OD on fucking sleeping pills. Making someone else kill you is just fucking selfish.

Downed a believed threat, checked for more in the care, called EMS, started working with what first aid they had. Best performance in an overall shitty situation where nobody is better off.
Pretty good briefing by the department. More should consider doing things like that, it won't convince the "cops are always in the wrong." types but it will prevent others from being easily swayed by claims made without seeing the actual video.

>It didn't used to be like this.

yeah it did. we just didn't know about it because we didn't have bodycams and only knew about this kind of shit if we had talkative cop friends.

Why do dumbasses point fake but real looking guns at cops? What do they expect except to be treated as armed, since they appear they are?

Anyone have some stats for this?
Are suicides by cop going up at a higher rate than population increases?

This
The world hasn't gone to hell, its always been like this
Mass information hurts our perception

yeah you're right. people with depression should just deal with it.

Based underrated post.
Zoloft turned me into a rage-filled monster that just wanted to drink 24/7

Yes, they should.

This. If anything we're safer than we've ever been, ever, but mass media and proliferation of the internet skews our fucking view so goddamn much that it seems like the planet is burning to the fucking ground.
It's a mess. We've played ourselves.

That's not how it works.

Still dead, not a great choice as a supporting arguement.

Or was choked up too high and prevented the slide from fully cycling/ejecting

>another Glock jams in a police shootout

Every fucking time! Just switch to USP 45s and call it a day, for fuck sake.

it also doesn't help that people on Jow Forums spend a majority of their time looking for reasons to be angry

I'm starting to wonder if Glocks are less reliable with weapon lights?

Oh no, the pig might feel for another one of his victims. Lol

You're being facetious, and you know very well his argument wasn't for the polar opposite of the mentioned topic.

There's a genuine concern that the drugs are OVERprescribed or possibly given in misdiagnoses with little regard or attention to the side effects. Not to mention the obvious lucrative profits that major pharma companies would like to preserve. There is an incredible amount of incentive for responsible people to turn their head to the issue. These drugs are powerful mood modifiers and have stated and identified psychotic effects and if it adversely affects someone who already has mental stability issues, it can end catastrophically.

There is a problem with overperscription of drugs and lack of follow ups.
Dealing with depression is hard but there should be an actual therapy process, not just pump people full of drugs and do nothing to fix what's wrong with their lives.

Another dumb piece of shit without the balls to do it themselves.

This fucking cop has to go through life now reliving the moment he ventilated a girl the same age as his fucking daughter.

Remember the last time we had this thread, where an angry user got pissy that he didn't have time to rate the shootout because he was too busy fapping to photos of his wife from when she was in middleschool?
That was a nice thread

Seriously wtf

You go the doctor if you have a broken bone or you're down with the flu. You dont go to the doctor to heal your mental problems, they cannot fix it. The solution is not some magic pill. Everyone gets depressed, it's part of life, man up and start looking to improve yourself and achieve your goals instead of just hiding from it with some untested dangerous mind ruining pill.

In France if a gun, or even a replica, is spotted by the police, they empty their magazines on the suspect without even talking.

Not every country of Europe are in UK, you English boy.

Wrong mutt

Doubtful

>Everyone gets depressed, it's part of life

user people with depression are depressed all the time, for no reason. stop trying to act like your weekly/monthly day of feeling depressed is what 'Depression' is

>people with depression should just deal with it.
That's exactly what they should fucking do. I dealt with crippling depression for years, only I turned to whiskey instead of pills. Nothing makes it better, no prescription or or bottle is going to solve your problems for you. It can help for a little while but one day you're gonna have to just man up and deal with it or take the cowards way out. Sounds harsh but that is the lesson I learned. I still have my demons, but you just need to show them who is behind the wheel and they'll get in line. It's that or end up like Sally on the road over there or dead in a ditch somewhere.

>just deal with it you dont need drugs
>abuses a drug to cope with it
Thanks for your input, Jethro.

that's not how it works

Just giving out drugs of any kind is irresponsible. There is a way and point where anti-depressants are the right prescription. When someone has talked with their doctor, seen a therapist, both patient and doctor agree to try it, takes them for a little bit, and then goes back to the therapist to evaluate the results and get another prescription if they are working.
My sister started having all those depression and anxiety issues in middle school and if it weren't for the meds then she would probably be a dropout, in-and-out of a mental hospital with some dangerous people, and getting drugged there with much heavier stuff when she has freakouts. Instead it's a decade since it started and she takes a pill everyday and sees a therapist every few weeks.

Easy for you to say drugs are bad just because you're mommy told you so. Drugs are bad says the guy who's never danced with the devil. I learned my lesson the hard way, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I see guys live 50 years without ever really being tested and when it comes it hits them hard. Glad I got that bullshit out of the way.
Worked for me friendo. But maybe 20 years of pills and counseling works for others. I've never seen it work, just draw it out, but hey, keep on doing what works for you.

Just to clarify, I'm not saying people with depression just need to "suck it up", pills or booze can help in the short term but it's not a cure and either one will ruin your life if you let it. By all means pound your pills and chug your whiskey, but those things are just a medicine not a cure. The cure has to come from YOU. That's what I was trying to say I guess. In the end you really just have to master it or the medicine will kill you before the disease does.

we need to open the mental institution back up.
anyone who listens to rap music gets a room

Attached: 000_17Q236-750x375.jpg (750x375, 60K)

>I learned my lesson the hard way, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

lmao i love when boomers try to sound hard

lol, it's not the light

Apparently it is actually a thing.
>Q: Are there Issues Using Tactical Lights on Glock® Pistols?
>A: Some Glock® .40 caliber pistols, models 22 and 23, exhibit feeding malfunctions, either nose down or nose up (stovepipe), when used with tactical lights. The problems tend to occur with individual guns, with some pistols becoming totally unreliable while other identical, even close in serial number sequence, guns have no problems. Most models 22 and 23 are reliable.

>A sensitive gun may malfunction with any tactical light - the TLRs, the older M models, and even Glock®’s own brand. There is evidence that the problem sometimes develops with use, and may progress until the pistol is unreliable even with no light attached.

I'm sure the issue is exacerbated by adrenaline and a decline in fine motor skills, but the light could be a factor making the gun more prone to malfunction.

count the jams, frens

Glocks confirmed for glockshit.

Attached: 1561661261137.webm (1280x720, 2.67M)

came here to post when i saw the webms.

Pretty crazy to think that even after removing the light, the issue could persist. I'd be interested to know how, and why it mostly effects .40s.

I'm not hard. Just harder than you.

It's definitely a thing. I remember hearing about it years ago.

He wasn't even trying to fire why was he doing that?

The fact of the matter is everyone is depressed to a degree and this leads to the overprescribing of those meds to people who really arent as depressed as those who actually need them due to a legit chemical imbalance.
>oh your kid wont pay attention to boring lectures? Def ADHD
>oh you're recognizing your existentialism and life isnt all candy and sunshine? Def depressed from chemical imbalance lol

Damn. I have an inforce aplc (polymer) on my glock. I don't have it over tighten it. You think because it’s a polymer light it’ll be better than the tlr-1 that i also have....theoretically speaking

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.65M)

nigga you fucking ban knives because you're all fucking pussies, fuck off this board and go make tea and get acid attacked/muslim'd/stabbed

It doesn't seem to be an issue with all Glocks but I'd imagine the less added weight the less likely it is to manifest.

Cops never shoot their guns and they are exposed to the elements 40-50 hours a week in the rain, snow, heat, etc. You need to clean and lubricate a duty/carry weapon relatively often, say once a month, even if you only shoot it a couple times a year, regardless of manufacturer.

Best performance?
This is perhaps the worst trauma aid i have ever seen.

coz it jammed.

cops also have armorers who take care of their shit. and they shoot often at their ranges too. yet these fucking Glocks still jam like motherfuckers.

enjoy another cop Glock jam, frens.... there's so many of them!

Attached: 1558673917303.webm (1920x1080, 2.48M)

If you pay attention, this only happens with Californian cops kek.

it happens to all cops but CA cops have mandatory body camera laws and they have so many nutjobs that they get lots of air time.

Offtopic, but aren't body cams a mandatory thing across all PD now?

lol they just added punishments for if your camera malfunctioned/didn't record for any reason at my dept

>LE GLOCK JAM/GLOCKNADE
never had my glock jam on my. My CZ on the other hand stovepiped three times in the first 300 rounds

Liability issues. Also, it helps prevent all the chimpouts because ((media)) and ((TV)) cannot just make up bullshit about MUH POOR BLACKS and instigate shit.

>cops also have armorers who take care of their shit.
Yes, they do have armorers, but it's not like the military. They don't turn their duty pistols in at the end of shift to an armorer. They take it home. The guns only get maintenance if the cop notices something is wrong with it.

>and they shoot often at their ranges too.
No, they don't. The vast majority do not. I promise you.

>yet these fucking Glocks still jam like motherfuckers.
They are the most popular law enforcement pistol in the world. There's a larger sample size and thus more instances of them jamming.

>t. former popo

That's what I thought, hence after hrs of watching police body cam footage, I've noticed CA PD's just don't take care of their shit more than the others.

No, there's no national rules for police. It is state, county, and city specific.

>wE aRe DoInG iT tO pRoTeCt YoU

Why is it the top brass always look for reasons to throw patrol guys under the bus if there's a critical incident that involves even a modicum of controversy?

City police, Metro police, county police, state police, sheriffs, Federal LEO. There isn't a single unifying thing involving law enforcement in the US.

His Glock failed to cycle the next round because he is shooting off hand, and while in his left hand he depresses the mag release while firing. The mag drops slightly making the next round unavailable while cycling, forcing him to reseat the mag and rack the slide to make ready. But since he is still offhand, he continues to hit the release.
If you are going to be shooting off hand, maybe find another option, or train. Training off hand might work too. IDK.
> Glocks
My take away is that if you're in a firefight with the cops, position yourself so they rotate around cover on your right to bait them into offhand shooting or exposing their body before their weapon. Not that it helped the whale much.

Also, to expand, smaller agencies typically do not have the funding for bodycams, even with federal grants. You have to have that camera's recordings be uploaded directly to a secured server and those recordings must be stored. Data storage for video adds up quick and having the IT to maintain often janky ass systems also costs money. They are becoming more common, which I think is a good thing, but it is still extremely expensive and most departments run on shoestring budget.

>The mag drops slightly making the next round unavailable while cycling, forcing him to reseat the mag and rack the slide to make ready.

I'm not so sure. I think if that were the case the mag would have fallen out of the gun after firing the previous round.

thanks for the info but I can tell you that in my area (major metro area) most PDs have ranges and those that don't have a deal with a local gun range to have free access. I worked at a LGS and we had lots of cops come in.
>I've noticed CA PD's just don't take care of their shit more than the others
blame it on Glock's bullshit marketing about how their guns don't need as much maintenance as other guns. It's utter nonsense of course and that kind of shit gets people killed.

from experience same. johnson and johnson turned me into a genetic freak. fucked my hormones like a goddamn gay frog

literally yes. stop being a little bitch. literally fucking literally when my brother told me to stop being a bitch, from a place of love, was the beggining of my turn around

ok buddy pick one. suck it up, or admit your a fucked up mental patient that needs to be in a ward. drugs will NEVER help you.

>he is shooting off hand
Most pistols are shot off hand, how many do you think are normally fired from a bench rest or prone?

>never seen a glock or ar jam irl for thousands of rounds
>always jam in these videos and other occurrences
I dont know what to think anymore. What are better alternatives?

>I dont know what to think anymore. What are better alternatives?

They are just as reliable as any other gun from a reputable company. Just keep it cleaned and don't limp wrist it and you won't have a problem. If you're really worried about practice malfunction drills regularly.

i think he meant from the left hand aka the wrong hand

Glocks have self-esteem issues despite being very popular. They just can't function properly when on camera. To keep your Glock calm, just make sure it's away from any recording cameras, or is far enough away it won't notice them.

Smith and Wessons are more durable and more reliable

Fuck you, dont tell me about your petty rage.
I spend my time trying to make a good shot, spend time with friends, raise a kid alone, save money for the future and be happy, im not you basement boy

Seriously glock explain yourself

Attached: 0EBBF71F-52F3-4FD1-899D-6044288FE475.jpg (1000x698, 82K)

You can go see a lot of videos of them functioning exactly how they should. With that said Glocks are a lot easier to limp wrist than other handguns.

So what you're saying is this could have been avoided if he just used an HK with a paddle mag release? GLOCKFAGS BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want answers. Are these .40 cal gen 3 with light issues as user said above ? In the last 18 months I’ve owned 4 glocks, a ppq, mp 2.0, shield 2.0 and have shot 30 k rounds through them in all conditions and have had less failures than these three vids combined.

GLOCK DAMAGE CONTROL IS HERE BOIS
point and laugh at these fools.

Attached: 1561058134055.jpg (1462x1462, 162K)

Why did he rack the slide 3 times after shooting? Did the thing jam after the second shot? But perfection? Other than that, he had trigger discipline, didnt leave her on the pavement to die. Respectable work.

...but it worked? One leg shot stopped and killed the guy in a matter of like 20 seconds.

Probably, he should have said that then though.

>.40 caliber glock with WML
>less than a textbook ideal grip
>jams like jimi hendrix with a handle of jack Ds in him
Only nufags are surprised by this. If any of you actually bothered to lurk forums frequented by LEOs you'd know that the 9mm switch meme isn't just because of muh limp wrists.

Yeah but after you get to that point it's just guess and check, they don't know of adverse effects (other than interactions and medical history) or efficacy until they try it.

Knew someone with OCD with a proper shrink and everything and they tried like 5 before finding something that worked. I just remember Prozac being one of the ones that failed, they had to go to one of the older tricyclics.

.40 cal glocks have had WML induced reliability issues since they were introduced. They used to be severe but tapered off in the mid to late 00s to the point that glock started ignoring the problem instead of keeping trying to fix it since it was apparently too much effort to fully do so. Admittedly the underlying cause is pretty fucking mysterious, look into it yourself if you don't believe me. General consensus from what i've heard is pretty much "something something frame flex, something something mag follower wear, something something now your gun doesn't work even without a WML" As of 2015(iirc) major LEAs were still reporting widespread WML issues with JUST .40 gen 4 glocks, and i personally owned an effected unit made in 2017.

If you want meme calibers then go M&P, they heavily advertise the full length frame reinforcements in LEO circles for a reason.

Off hand isn't the same as opposite/left handed, you fucking moron

Thanks

I haven't been interested in .40cal Glocks, but this is definitely news to me. Glock has done a good job keeping it under the radar, I'm sure those departments wouldn't have gone with Glocks knowing that risk.

"Every time I pull da trigger it go bang hurrrr"