Jow Forumsommandos land at Jeffrey Epstein’s island

>Jow Forumsommandos land at Jeffrey Epstein’s island
>one of Epstein’s security guards shits themselves and draws a gun, quickly gets torn in half by a salvo from autists wielding mosin nuggets

Realistically what would happen now? Would we be labelled domestic terrorists? Would the Coast Guard surround us at the island?

Legally how much shit would we be in?

Attached: 76B31B94-561C-49D8-89E3-DBD0EEE0CCB3.jpg (750x407, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/03/16/shooting-full-auto-mp5-cessna/
youtube.com/watch?v=OJpPiZClb48
youtube.com/watch?v=OPoohlcHNkE
youtube.com/watch?v=fDv4vqQ96Es
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>We
Anyways lots, it's be a full-blown cover-up unless you livestreamed it all.

nobody uses mosins anymore, get with the times
everyone has a $300 PSA ar15 now

Infill through the water and bust this shit down at night full kit

Attached: 8b2a61e0ca7ff141b36de9b4ffdaac7ae7d03118ae0c8cbc6b024f59abf0bb9b_90_1_50.jpg (1800x1350, 2.25M)

That’s a very serious door.

Jow Forums would possibly sustain a casualty when some dude whips out his homemade explosives to breach the door.

Attached: 1562182201593.png (343x339, 162K)

>Not a duct tapped DPMS Oracle

Attached: 1560807689570.jpg (725x555, 221K)

It's so the kids don't get out

alright, assume someone does livestream it. What do the feds do now? Are they really going to Waco a bunch of guys just hangin out on Twitch?

Where are the kids gonna go on an island, at that point they just hunt them down like it's far cry

>Far Cry 6
>cool Jow Forumsat saves the kids

We rent or find an user with a big fishing boat. Load up the Jow Forumsommados on board. Have enough for three teams.

Park it and anchor it about half a mile away from the island in darkness. Have about 5 deployable rubber dingys with small engines for low noise. Deploy the teams on 3 dingies, keep two at main vessel encase they rip or tear on landing.

Team 1 neutrallizes or secures targets in green.
Team 2 secures extraction in blue.
Team 3 splits on black into two elements breaches and clears cult building and mysterious double door in search of evidence. If children are found, they will be extracted to safety.

here is my MSPAINT autism, sorry, just reminded me of the old sea land threads.

Attached: island raid autism.jpg (1402x843, 408K)

>quickly gets torn in half by a salvo from autists wielding mosin nuggets

top lel

anyway we could have drones doing recon or maybe some big ass RC plane running CAS?

Oh absolutely. Drones are childs play.

Guys, I think this idiot is onto something.

drone recon is good. Maybe try to see if there is any employees or guards, and get a rough count.

And then drop VOG25s on them like ISIS.

Billionaire hedge fund manager would be able to fly in paras within a few hours gg nice death sentence retards

>not shooting them while they are in their parachutes like operation market garden

>Jow Forums seizes pedo island
>saves kids

Would it be better to leave the island fairly untouched or burn everything to the ground if its really a pedo island?

Maybe this could fall under "citizens arrest?"

Remember this guy?
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/03/16/shooting-full-auto-mp5-cessna/

Just have some pilot chad and an autist with a bump stock and an AR and you have a Walmart C-130

Attached: itaintme_but_on_a_budget.jpg (299x168, 7K)

Oh you bet. The media and everyone would shit all over any sort of action on the island. You could have the rescued sex slaves being evacuated and live streamed on the beach or dock and they would still napalm the entire island and claim the rescuers were evil antisemitic nazis

snap pictures, get videos, gather evidence, and then scorched earth it

Recon + support i like it, they can report on any movements or response teams moving to the island

>walmart c130
kek

Document the happenings and evidence, then torch the place so it can’t be used again

Unironically support this and would totally join if there was enough organization to make it legitimate.

We could get a couple paraglider guys with ARs for aerial cover, they could launch from a pretty small boat too.

if we get enough flash bangs and bear mace together i bet those fat fuck guards would be easy to detain without killing them to lower the legal issues after.

I hate these threads because you guys never wanna actually go through with the idea.

Attached: fa9a8d0d8dbf30fe77500126833036c1.gif (500x630, 833K)

exactly my point, maybe even bean bag bullets.

Call it a citizen’s arrest

There's a difference between 'don't wanna' and 'can't'.
You find a boat and 25 other Jow Forumsommandos, and I'm down.

We're dealing with high-end spook shit here dude. They'll shoot to kill us. Probably have the place rigged to blow.

I 2nd this i got no family anyways

>capture and kill some staff and high level targets
>actually find sex slaves and children in human trafficking
>all recorded and live streamed

how will the news even spin that(assuming if it ever does happen and it is real)

What about the other buildings across the island? are they important, or just houses? I mean there could be evidence there too

Storming it right now is a very bad idea. We would get fed’d before we even got in our fishing boat.

You can stay at Epstein’s island for 4,000 bucks a night, realistically it might be better to send one guy on some 007 shit.

This, its next level spookage

>no air support
>no recon team to drone the island
>no heavy munitions team on the boat to mow down coast guard and pedo boat security fags

sad

Hey man i'm just brain storming with you autists, its 1 am and i'm tired dude

>Vice News Article the next day
>Yes, Epstein killfucked those kids, that doesn’t mean you storm an island and shoot people with miltiary assault AR-15s

Plesse set this up. I pledge myself, AR and all my gear to the cause.

>spin
Let's presume everyone involved doesn't get killed and thrown in the sea a few miles out.

They'll just bury it.
If it leaks, it'll be discredited as staged.
If that doesn't work, it's "far-right Jow Forums spurs violence," then editorials "should we reconsider the 1st amendment?"

I got a 1985 k20 and a buddy with a boat but im in Utah i got almost 2weeks of PTO i could get paid to do this shit it would look redneck as fuck.

is (((epsteins))) island under us jurisdiction

Need to rethink strategy if the "temple" is a big nothing burger and get across the island to the other buildings. From recent drone footage, it looks painted to fool long distance and satellite photos.

Attached: faketemple.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

Attached: cd5a2cb40b10c1b224792680d9a2b233.png (925x680, 60K)

Would crossing into British waters save our asses if were getting tailed by coast guard.

I noticed this in the flyover vid. Epstein is a billionaire, why the fuck would he cheap out and paint a fake door on something? Hes got the money to put a real door in, even if its just a red herring. I don't get it.
Maybe someone already breached the temple and they hastily erected a facade to cover up the damage in the aftermath?

This is extremely fun to think about. I would imagine the security there is more on the professional side instead of police/mall cop tier.
A ground penetrating radar might be useful for detecting hidden chambers.
Electric outboards are actually very decent now if you're worried about noise.
Small quadcopter(s) for some eyes in the sky and potential artillery (Suicide drone).
I wonder if the majority of the girls were abducted from Venezuela.

Despite the recent Coast Guard video they dont have the resources to care about a kommando raid on an isoand that far out.

I am worried about the alphabet bois. I bet some of the C word dudes would try to stop this or kill us all. They have to have a hand in it all.

>the virgin area 51 zerg rush
vs
>the chad pedo island take over

>>one of Epstein’s security guards shits themselves and draws a gun, quickly gets torn in half by a salvo from autists wielding mosin nuggets
>Realistically what would happen now?
definitely not that. do you honestly think that epstein hires and flies out to his private island your average minimum wage security guys? he's hiring ex-military, and i guarantee you they're strapped. the guy's a billionaire and we're talking about his literal private island.

This.

Also the pre 2016 threads had evidence of similar facilities liquidating their human assets. Trafficking victims from the 3rd world are cheap and are likely long gone by now. The forces of good would be better served watering trees.

Painted metal door, Id imagine theres a door clicker that Epstein has on him when he's on the island.

I’ll take a stab at how this goes.

>anons with boat cant see shit in the dark, invariably run out of gas or beach it
>since you’re all poor, one of the dinghys immediately sinks upon deployment
>all anons inside drown because lets be real none of them are fit enough to swim with gear
>Anons from boat 3 are too scared to have discipline and accidentally open fire on user group 1
>security guards have literally no idea what is going on at this point
>they just heard a loud engine, a scrape, and then some gunfire
>user group 1 runs to the security guards for help as he’s being gunned down
>they kill him
>user 3s end up in jail because they dont even know what they’re doing there anymore

based

I wouldn't be surprised if pedo island did double duty as a CIA torture prison or mossad blacksite. Mossad, glowniggers, mercs, booby traps, shit maybe even weird medical experiments- I'd bet big money on all kinds of dangerous shit being in those tunnels.
The Zucc spends twenty million a year on security... This Epstein dude is way more connected, no way does he have amateurs on security duty.

But realistically, he's been pinched by the feds and if his handlers think he's going down then the island has already been sanitized. Records burned, tunnels collapsed or stripped and redone to look innocuous, all personnel transferred or liquidated. Epstein might be an arrogant prick, but whoever owns him didn't get to where they are by being careless.

>We would get fed’d before we even got in our fishing boat.
I'm sure they are in this thread right now. Hi FBI, plz no bully.

FBI should be helping our Asses they could help us get in and then just pretend like they had nothing to do with it and we would be chads.

Attached: 1562972849103.jpg (1080x1336, 320K)

judging by the obscene obesity rate we saw from Jow Forums meetups, this is probably the likely outcome. i was literally disgusted when i saw how fat you fucking degenerates are. how you faggots allow that level of fatness to happen to your bodies when you arent even 30 years old yet is mind boggling

Attached: 9NZRDt3WZeCBci4yj0vGNtFJRFdkChnEmm55YT8W2qU.jpg (1748x2480, 468K)

In a perfect world sure. But this is the land of ZOG and the alphabet boys probably 'vacation' on this island themselves.

don't flatter yourself. the FBI isn't worried about a bunch of retards fantasizing about something that's well outside their means. if you were talking about how you'd "assault" your local 7-11, that'd be far more interesting to them.

Touché

Priceless George. Under-fucking-rated

bro... the FBI regularly issues warrants to chan sites. i have personally seen agent honey pot operations on eight ch. there are alot of actual neonazis and shit on these sites and they keep tabs on them. you are a fucking naive fool if you think otherwise.

also, you are a fool if you arent aware that every single thing you type here is saved by google/nsa

Attached: 1541699077482.jpg (1920x1080, 1.69M)

missing the point. overestimating your own importance and what you're actually realistically capable of.

renting a fishing boat for a few hours is outside our means? all you need is a credit card. you can literally be a NEET and do it. you underestimate the power of autism. shia la bouf put a white flag on a white wall somewhere on earth and Jow Forums found it within 4 hours.

Not bad, not great either. We're going to want six teams, two insert on the western beach, their sole objective is to storm the main compound and secure the security command post. Remember, this guy is a billionaire and this is a private island, the security might not be Delta but they will assuredly have a room from which they coordinate and control all of the island surveillance; securing that room is also likely our best bet at getting into the dungeons and other facilities that we'd otherwise have to blast into since they'll have the admin keys. Those two teams are our alpha strike and they hit that building before anything else starts off.

Once the show has begun we have teams 2, 3, and 4 hit the beach that you marked, their objectives would be roughly what you outlined, with 2 securing the evac boats, 3 pushing the high ground on the island, and four pushing towards the temple facility. We might think the temple is a diversion but that is what teams one and two are for, with little reconnaissance we have to assume that if it smells fishy then it is fishy and thus 4 has to push the temple.

We could use homemade knee mortars to get fast fire superiority on the beach head, but we'd probably need about $15,000 to outfit all the units with Peltors and a radio system for unit leads. Ideally we don't kill anyone. Objectives would be:
1a: Securing the security room
1b: Securing Epstein's home office, that is likely where the intel on the broad international network is.
2a: Securing EVAC routes
2b: Securing the temple
2c: Securing the central peak of the island

Its impossible to know whether we'd be trying to exfil trafficked women, so we need people who can speak spanish, Portuguese, and French, and if we have victims secured we will likely need a push from the media to get us off the island. If no one is there resistance would be light, if the girls are there it'll be a real fight.

Your stream would be killed, any videos would be memory holed like the video of the Mosque shooting in New Zealand

If it isnt scrubbed already, and we actually could do this. We will end up dead. I dont see any other way. I want to be optimistic but these are forces of evil that have a financial edge. Hope for the best, and expect the worst. Probably end up killed by own team members who were glowies, 1 on each of our predetermined teams wipe us out while we are seperated. Then it would all be lied about and they would make it seem like we were trafficking kids or any other way to defile what legacies we would have at this point, MSM shows forged photos of us in SS repeoduction uni's and being the most cuck racist "extremist" possible. Change my mind.

if someone tried to organize a militia assault on one of the most politically connected billionaires in the country, who likely has pedo blackmail on the most powerful people in the government, you can bet your ass that would attract attention.

You would want to hid the main boat behind one of the neighboring islands

They've been doing this for decades they probably have a network in place to get girls.

Someone make a discord before this thread gets deleted

>We could get a couple paraglider guys with ARs for aerial cover
Hey if any anons have a pilots license we could do a fucking bombing run of IEDs for our aerial cover

I'm ready for this. I'm gonna be the one-zero for Team 1

Somebody get on it. NOW!

>discord

1 kommando, reporting

Alright time to consider armaments and organization. Pic related is a panzergrenedier unit. I think it’s perfect for the small squads being deployed, about three riflemen, a heavy gunner, and greedier, lead by a squad leader. I figure the riflemen could just be any retard with an AR, AK, battle rifle, and bolt action. Should the heavy gunner just be another AR with a bump stock? What about grenedier?

Also uniforms, everyone provides their own, but what should the required items be?

Attached: A9F4BD8A-B7EC-4A77-8BD6-4CA7753713BB.jpg (564x705, 44K)

>Would we be labelled domestic terrorists?
yes, guaranteed! FBI would rape your ass.

Attached: 1562445450691.png (1802x905, 203K)

Another thing to consider, should the squad leader have a hunting rifle/scopes battle rifle? Just so at least one squad member can be ranged and provide overwatch for the squad. Also everyone should have a radio, at least pic related

Attached: 29CB20CD-57F8-4048-B4BC-BB597E476ADC.jpg (235x1024, 70K)

Ima be team 2 because autism.

Attached: 1562031388699.jpg (701x1024, 89K)

>one of Epstein’s security guards shits themselves and draws a gun, quickly gets torn in half by a salvo from autists wielding mosin nuggets
>Jow Forumscommandos would wait for provocation before magdumping
0/10

I don’t think the FBI would care about a bunch of retards on a Bhutanese cheese shaping forum

somebody flew a drone over that pedo island and recorded it in 4K.

youtube.com/watch?v=OJpPiZClb48
youtube.com/watch?v=OPoohlcHNkE
youtube.com/watch?v=fDv4vqQ96Es

creepy-ass shit.

also, I bet feds are there now... combing though his property looking for a secret safe room that also has a safe with all his blackmail tapes and money.

Attached: 1533235343206.jpg (3840x2160, 1.27M)

>forged photos
Um do you know where you are

I volunteer as a riflemen for any squad. Btw if you have anything, ANYTHING that could be considered anti-night vision, wear it. We are going to need every advantage we can get against those fucks

Attached: 2D3E71B1-1EAB-486E-B778-EFDE00327F0C.jpg (644x509, 69K)

except that forum gained notoriety for calling in air strikes on CIA's terrorist friends and even helped elect the current POTUS... among many other exploits.

Taking prisoners would be a good idea. Destroy nothing, bag, tag and document EVERYTHING. Hypothetically speaking.

Shit, one guard on that beach has full line of sight over that entire beachhead. Scratch the plans for landing at that dock, a more secluded landed will have to be done
Fuck you’re right. I mean, this act should garner unprecedented public support, so maybe those that do get captured have a chance

>Litterally make all evidence completely un-usable in courts as if it mattered in the Jew legal system to be fine with...

Nobody in this forum has the authority to establish anything close to a credible chain of custody, simply touching anything on that island would destroy any hope of it being seen as legitimate in court

>sneks are the new nuggets
yeehaw

imagine how much of natural reserve this pedo jew ruined just to fuck some underage pussies..

Attached: sunshine-mine-happy-family-statue-wallace-idaho-TAGBCT.jpg (866x1390, 177K)

What a golden age we live in, where a modern AR-15 combat, sporting, and hunting rifle is cheaper than a literal shit rod

hope that island is sold, everything there demolished, and turned into a bird preserve.

Someone needs to sick the Bundys on that island

kek. pedo jew is so fucking stupid he even need roads for move across half mile island. how fucked is this?

Attached: loling bitchas.jpg (960x720, 72K)

If it's a private island, and not registered US territory?
If no one is there to report it, what trouble would their be? An international counsel would have to weigh in and determine fault.
Realistically, if a group of Jow Forumsommandos raided the island, and didn't leave obvious clues about who they were, I doubt any real trouble would happen from it...

Don't you think whatever compromising things were there have been moved by now to avoid exactly this scenario?